Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,915 members, 7,817,686 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

THE DEED Episode 7 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / THE DEED Episode 7 (322 Views)

Episode 5 Of THE DEED (the Story Of A Heart Broken Woman) / THE DEED: Episode 4 (story Of A Heart Broking Woman) / The Episode 1 Of THE DEED (A Heart Broking Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

THE DEED Episode 7 by gistreporters: 11:06am On Aug 10, 2019
THE DEED: Episode 7

On her way home from work, Labake was deep in thoughts. She had been having premonitions and weird dreams. This worried her deeply. She confided in her mother and they began midnight prayers.
“Don’t look for someone to pray you out of your problems. We all have equal access to God. We will cry to him at midnight for three days and a clear-cut vision will be revealed.”

“Are you sure Ma? I wake covered in sweat while the air conditioner is on. I see people chasing me to kill me. Why would anyone want to kill me?”
“You can find out through prayers. On Friday, we will go to the mountain to pray. Jesus separated himself to pray; we will do same. Any weapon fashioned against you will never prosper.”
“Amin.”

Read The Full Story Watch out for THE DEED Episode 8

http://gistreporters.com/the-deed-episode-7/

(1) (Reply)

Man Dumps Fiancée For Eating Eight Meat She Was Served On First Visit To Mom / Who Else Noticed D New Features On Nairaland / Ghana To Start Teaching Students Swimming In School As Flood Take Over Their Sch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.