Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,953 members, 7,821,347 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Tinubu Blows Hot - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Blows Hot (3363 Views)

Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) / Tinubu Blows Kisses As He Arrives At Osun APC Mega Rally / Kaduna Crises: Tinubu Blows Hot Over Religious Killings, Reveals What Will Happe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Blows Hot by Biodun556(m): 11:09am On Aug 10, 2019
grin grin grin

shocked shocked shocked

Re: Tinubu Blows Hot by AntiBalaka: 11:11am On Aug 10, 2019
Where is the cow?

Idiot

14 Likes

Re: Tinubu Blows Hot by Optional09: 11:14am On Aug 10, 2019
fake news

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Blows Hot by slimfit1(m): 11:18am On Aug 10, 2019
Tibu is trying to get recognized. Igbo people how far now my uncle they talk make inner listen oh.

Uncle please go and rest, we don't want to listen to you, you have failed as a Yoruba person not even to mention leader.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Blows Hot by currencyz22: 11:21am On Aug 10, 2019
I had he wants to be president, we are patiently waiting

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Blows Hot by Biritiko: 11:22am On Aug 10, 2019
slimfit1:
Tibu is trying to get recognized. Igbo people how far now my uncle they talk make inner listen oh.

Uncle please go and rest, we don't want to listen to you, you have failed as a Yoruba person not even to mention leader.
Trying to get recognised ?
By Igbos , right?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Blows Hot by sweetsell: 11:27am On Aug 10, 2019
Ipob should open its newspaper instead of disturbing us daily on NL with foolish n senseless thread.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Blows Hot by Abdul05: 11:32am On Aug 10, 2019
slimfit1:

O boy,this man has not failed us.he's a man of goodwill among the yorubas ,we stood solidly behind him if you don't know now you know.stoned deaf

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Blows Hot by slimfit1(m): 11:35am On Aug 10, 2019
Abdul05:
O boy,this man has not failed us.he's a man of goodwill among the yorubas ,we stood solidly behind him if you don't know now you know.stoned deaf

Good will I see you must be benefiting from him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Blows Hot by Abdul05: 11:45am On Aug 10, 2019
slimfit1:

Good will I see you must be benefiting from him.
don't insult him in public life o especially in the west. grin grin l don warn you all.he"s a public figure in the West.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Blows Hot by Himmler: 11:53am On Aug 10, 2019
He will soon blow cold, corrupt entity

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Blows Hot by Tumbulum: 12:32pm On Aug 10, 2019
Where are the cows ?

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Blows Hot by oyatz(m): 1:20pm On Aug 10, 2019
IPOB and other pro-Biafran pressure groups have numerous 'newspapers' but their audience is limited to those who are fanatical about their cause.

sweetsell:
Ipob should open its newspaper instead of disturbing us daily on NL with foolish n senseless thread.
Re: Tinubu Blows Hot by EagleNest(m): 1:33pm On Aug 10, 2019
Why do these politicians like to use our brains. It will not work this time. We are living in the present and not the past. What is this government doing to make the difference they'd promised? Nothing. And they want to wash our brains again. Down with blame shifters! You cannot give what you don't have, shikina!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Blows Hot by FarahAideed: 1:37pm On Aug 10, 2019
Blowing hot with that smelly mouth?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Blows Hot by CrimeKsmart: 1:46pm On Aug 10, 2019
FarahAideed:
Blowing hot with that smelly mouth?
Una don kiss before?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Blows Hot by FarahAideed: 4:22pm On Aug 10, 2019
CrimeKsmart:

Una don kiss before?

Are U okay ?
Re: Tinubu Blows Hot by CrimeKsmart: 4:57pm On Aug 10, 2019
FarahAideed:

Are U okay ?

You should be asking yourself that question. For you to know he has mouth odour, you must have had a French kiss with him grin. Or if I may ask how do you know he has a mouth odour? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Blows Hot by FarahAideed: 6:18pm On Aug 10, 2019
CrimeKsmart:

You should be asking yourself that question. For you to know he has mouth odour, you must have had a French kiss with him grin. Or if I may ask how do you know he has a mouth odour? grin

I have met him twice at occasions in Lagos
Re: Tinubu Blows Hot by CrimeKsmart: 6:31pm On Aug 10, 2019
FarahAideed:

Did you have interaction with him to know he has mouth odour? You guys are actually funny with your lies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Blows Hot by Printerscanner: 7:06pm On Aug 10, 2019
slimfit1:

Please tell us anyone in Igboland who is more recognised than Tinubu
Re: Tinubu Blows Hot by FarahAideed: 7:11pm On Aug 10, 2019
CrimeKsmart:

Did you have interaction with him to know he has mouth odour? You guys are actually funny with your lies

Yes during Gbajamila home coming @ Eko hotel I was personally introduced to him but I didn't smell anything but I know deep down that mouth will smell ..I. Like Tinubu but I can never support him if he is supporting Buhari

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Blows Hot by Printerscanner: 7:13pm On Aug 10, 2019
FarahAideed:

So you still go to elite gatherings to pick pocket
Re: Tinubu Blows Hot by Printerscanner: 7:14pm On Aug 10, 2019
FarahAideed:

Yes during Gbajamila home coming @ Eko hotel I was personally introduced to him but I didn't smell anything but I know deep down that mouth will smell ..I. Like Tinubu but I can never support him if he is supporting Buhari

Tinubu does not need your support. He has achieved what you can only dream of.
Re: Tinubu Blows Hot by FarahAideed: 7:15pm On Aug 10, 2019
Printerscanner:

Tinubu does not need your support. He has achieved what you can only dream of.

Achieved what ? Looting?
Re: Tinubu Blows Hot by CrimeKsmart: 7:18pm On Aug 10, 2019
FarahAideed:

Just because of Buhari you dnt want to supportTinubu?

If you truly like Tinubu, you will support him regardless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Blows Hot by chinebu(m): 7:59pm On Aug 10, 2019
He wants to divert our attention front he killings going on without any action from the government. The killers are being defended while he is here talking trash about laying foundation.

Who cares about foundation now while it's very clear that some people are being armed to slughter us with impunity
Re: Tinubu Blows Hot by Sonoyom(m): 8:19pm On Aug 10, 2019
Is Evans a herdsman?
the soldiers that shot and drag the corpses of police officers are they herdsmens?

bast.ards!
Re: Tinubu Blows Hot by malele(m): 8:23pm On Aug 10, 2019
Foolish man
Re: Tinubu Blows Hot by franchasng: 8:24pm On Aug 10, 2019
Bola Ahmed Tinubu will lead the Yorubas to their doom, and he may likely bring the downfall of Yoruba nation out of his desperateness and greedy for money and power, that's if the few sensible Yoruba elites and youths do not act fast to curb Tinubu's excesses, bookmark this thread

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Tinubu Defeat Atiku In South South And South East / Ugwuanyi Inaugurates Committee On Conflict Resolution / Lzaa Immohtep Imohtep Gmbuharii Stop Trolling Innocent People Online.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.