Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Turn Deaf Ears To The Cry Of A Farmer As They Destroy Her Farm - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Turn Deaf Ears To The Cry Of A Farmer As They Destroy Her Farm (1123 Views)

Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Hack Woman To Death On Her Farm In Enugu (Photos) / Youths Kill 41-year-old Man In Imo For Trying To Rape Woman In Her Farm (Graphic / Woman's Eyes Removed By Jos Ritualists After Being Injected On Her Farm.Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Herdsmen Turn Deaf Ears To The Cry Of A Farmer As They Destroy Her Farm by Seyong10(m): 11:45am On Aug 10, 2019
This happened right now in Ondo town, Ondo state.. The woman was shouting, cursing at the top of her voice but unfortunately, nobody came out to her rescue while these animals in human skin turned deaf ears to her cries.. This is really pathetic. [color=#990000][/color]Only God knows what these men in oppressing every citizen of the country are trying to prove.. May God save us all from them

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Turn Deaf Ears To The Cry Of A Farmer As They Destroy Her Farm by Destined2win: 12:00pm On Aug 10, 2019
Where in the world does this happen for goodness sake?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Turn Deaf Ears To The Cry Of A Farmer As They Destroy Her Farm by Himmler: 12:05pm On Aug 10, 2019
She better leave there and go raise alarm in the community or they might even end up killing her

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Turn Deaf Ears To The Cry Of A Farmer As They Destroy Her Farm by Mightyhaiz: 12:06pm On Aug 10, 2019
Destined2win:
ruga republic of nigga area

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Turn Deaf Ears To The Cry Of A Farmer As They Destroy Her Farm by Seyong10(m): 12:15pm On Aug 10, 2019
Destined2win:
Nigeria of course. So bad

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Turn Deaf Ears To The Cry Of A Farmer As They Destroy Her Farm by Kingosytex(m): 12:17pm On Aug 10, 2019
Destined2win:

In Mallam Ruga's Cowgeria.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Turn Deaf Ears To The Cry Of A Farmer As They Destroy Her Farm by Kingosytex(m): 12:19pm On Aug 10, 2019
Heartless, senseless, wicked, evil and illiterate beings. Jeez! Can't imagine I share a country with persons who would have existed in the 10th century.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Turn Deaf Ears To The Cry Of A Farmer As They Destroy Her Farm by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 10, 2019
THIS sounds fake and like make up story.

I don't believe this.

No evidence.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Turn Deaf Ears To The Cry Of A Farmer As They Destroy Her Farm by Fuckyoumod: 1:41pm On Aug 10, 2019
Are Yoruba's getting the heat already?

Buhari till 2050
On Ruga I stand

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Turn Deaf Ears To The Cry Of A Farmer As They Destroy Her Farm by adecz: 3:20pm On Aug 10, 2019
Only in Yorubaland....

Fulani sabi dem....

Talk, no action..
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Turn Deaf Ears To The Cry Of A Farmer As They Destroy Her Farm by butterfly777(m): 4:57pm On Aug 10, 2019
adecz:

Only in Yorubaland....

Fulani sabi dem....

Talk, no action..

Don't tribalise this issue. Is there anypart of Southern Nigeria they are not terrorising? Let's all join hands to fight a common problem.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Turn Deaf Ears To The Cry Of A Farmer As They Destroy Her Farm by BlackfireX: 5:45pm On Aug 10, 2019
I support the Fulani's herdsmen.

The whimsy woman should shut up.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Turn Deaf Ears To The Cry Of A Farmer As They Destroy Her Farm by tungamaje: 6:12pm On Aug 10, 2019
Osagyefo98:
THIS sounds fake and like make up story.

I don't believe this.

No evidence.

This Osagyefo, (I agree not the great Osagyefo Kwame Nkrumah of Ghana) are you sure you have brains at all? I have been reading some of your controversial comments here on Nairaland. So with the pictures of cows grazing on the farm, you are still doubting the story? Even that young man watching the scenario was lost of words
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Turn Deaf Ears To The Cry Of A Farmer As They Destroy Her Farm by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 10, 2019
tungamaje:

This Osagyefo, (I agree not the great Osagyefo Kwame Nkrumah of Ghana) are you sure you have brains at all? I have been reading some of your controversial comments here on Nairaland. So with the pictures of cows grazing on the farm, you are still doubting the story? Even that young man watching the scenario was lost of words

I have to be politically correct.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Turn Deaf Ears To The Cry Of A Farmer As They Destroy Her Farm by Nobody: 8:00pm On Aug 10, 2019
butterfly777:

Don't tribalise this issue. Is there anypart of Southern Nigeria they are not terrorising? Let's all join hands to fight a common problem.

You and who will join which hands?? grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Turn Deaf Ears To The Cry Of A Farmer As They Destroy Her Farm by Seetto: 12:47am On Aug 11, 2019
I only see weeds and unwanted plants on that farm and the remains of harvested maize plants, please you guys should stop complicating issues, it is obvious some people are bent in seeing this nation destroyed, this was not the case when some people were enjoying the government in power...
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Turn Deaf Ears To The Cry Of A Farmer As They Destroy Her Farm by Susu888(m): 1:40am On Aug 11, 2019
Damn!

Something needs to be done,this is unacceptable.

(1) (Reply)

Popular Armed Robber Arrested By The Soldiers (photos) / Decomposing Body Of A Woman Found At A Refuse Site In Port Harcourt. Photos / Nigerian In U.S. On Visa Gets Life Sentence For Raping 13-year-old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.