Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,748 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

Timi Frank: Jonathan Was A Better President, Nigerians Should Apologise To Him - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Timi Frank: Jonathan Was A Better President, Nigerians Should Apologise To Him (29215 Views)

When Jonathan Was Called 419 Over ₦140 Fuel Price (Throwback Photos) / 'Now We Realize Jonathan Was Nice, Buhari A Failure' - Protesting Northern Woman / How Goodluck Jonathan Was Disrespected As A President (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timi Frank: Jonathan Was A Better President, Nigerians Should Apologise To Him by Kenturkey048(m): 5:05pm On Aug 10, 2019
adanny01:

That's the truth. They think every one who voted Buhari hates Jonathan but forgot that the same Nigerians that voted Jonathan voted Buhari. These same Nigerians have no trust on Atiku to do anything better than Buhari even as Buhari is not doing so much better.

We have not found the best president but we are still looking for. Even when we find him, he will only has 8yrs.
if the same Nigerians had no confidence on atiku..why didn't they vote in sowore or somepne else...or they tie their hands to only two of them?
Re: Timi Frank: Jonathan Was A Better President, Nigerians Should Apologise To Him by Glowfash: 5:06pm On Aug 10, 2019
There was a country. If a woman doesn't marry two husband, she wouldn't know which one is better. Hope Nigerian learn from the colossal failure of the present administration, led by @MBuhari, to the young ones & generation yet unborn.
Re: Timi Frank: Jonathan Was A Better President, Nigerians Should Apologise To Him by lomprico(m): 5:08pm On Aug 10, 2019
Kenturkey048:
comparing Jonathan to buhari is very demeaning.....atleast having vision in life shows you are not blind...buhari na blind person...buhari is fighting kwaruption with no models..buhari is building the country without foundation ....buhari is a president of Fulani nation............Jonathan na professor why buhari na student ..

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Timi Frank: Jonathan Was A Better President, Nigerians Should Apologise To Him by Vulcanheph(m): 5:08pm On Aug 10, 2019
sotall:
grin

Jonathan was so worse that Nigerians never thought anyone could be more worse than him.

So they elected Buhari, Buhari is now so worse that Jonathan now looks like the best leader Nigeria should have re-elected.
No need For of to comment again .....You have already spoken my mind.
Re: Timi Frank: Jonathan Was A Better President, Nigerians Should Apologise To Him by MrMoney55: 5:12pm On Aug 10, 2019
God punish you for saying nonsense are things better now?
oyin44:
grin grin Johnathan, a wolf in sheep's clothing

1 Like

Re: Timi Frank: Jonathan Was A Better President, Nigerians Should Apologise To Him by Vulcanheph(m): 5:13pm On Aug 10, 2019
Kingosytex:
cheesy

Sarrki Deomelo Butterflyle0 Ngeneukwenu and co talk say na lie.
Sorry the Zombies mentioned above avoid threads like This....
Re: Timi Frank: Jonathan Was A Better President, Nigerians Should Apologise To Him by ibietela2(m): 5:17pm On Aug 10, 2019
sotall:
grin

Jonathan was so worse that Nigerians never thought anyone could be more worse than him.

So they elected Buhari, Buhari is now so worse that Jonathan now looks like the best leader Nigeria should have re-elected.

No be small thing o
Re: Timi Frank: Jonathan Was A Better President, Nigerians Should Apologise To Him by Kingosytex(m): 5:17pm On Aug 10, 2019
Vulcanheph:
Sorry the Zombies mentioned above avoid threads like This....
Sarrki don enter ghostmode, next level don begin deal with am.
Re: Timi Frank: Jonathan Was A Better President, Nigerians Should Apologise To Him by adanny01(m): 5:20pm On Aug 10, 2019
Kenturkey048:
if the same Nigerians had no confidence on atiku..why didn't they vote in sowore or somepne else...or they tie their hands to only two of them?

If you didn't know the answer to your question, am sure you will not understand the answer i will give you.

Are you a stranger to the Nigerian political space? Nigeria is effectively a 2 party state. There is the ruling party and the opposition. All the others are either opportunist or seeking for relevance to later launch in the main parties or seek for a political crumbs.

Not more than 2 parties can afford to build the kind of political structure needed to emerge as ruling party in Nigeria. If a third party is to spend even half of what the 2 main parties will spend, our economy will always go in recession after every election.

You who has put the question forward am sure voted either the opposition, am I not better to have even declined to vote and chosen to take an adhoc responsibility knowing fully well both were not my 1st or 2nd choice.
Re: Timi Frank: Jonathan Was A Better President, Nigerians Should Apologise To Him by sweetjohn(m): 5:24pm On Aug 10, 2019
adanny01:

When you believe BuhariIsBURIED, you will also believe N5 is greater than N1000 if Timi Frank tells you so.

I am not responsible for your lack of wisdom.

The same Nigerians that refused GEJ second term gave Buhari and refused Atiku. PDP and your likes have been living in denial hoping that some way the elections will be annulled. Guess what that election was fair if not the best since 1999.Which Nigerians refuse Atiku? Or Inec and Buhari refuse him by stealing his mandate
Re: Timi Frank: Jonathan Was A Better President, Nigerians Should Apologise To Him by sweetjohn(m): 5:26pm On Aug 10, 2019
adanny01:

When you believe BuhariIsBURIED, you will also believe N5 is greater than N1000 if Timi Frank tells you so.

I am not responsible for your lack of wisdom.

The same Nigerians that refused GEJ second term gave Buhari and refused Atiku. PDP and your likes have been living in denial hoping that some way the elections will be annulled. Guess what that election was fair if not the best since 1999.
Which Nigerians refuse Atiku? Or Inec and Buhari refuse him by stealing his mandate
Re: Timi Frank: Jonathan Was A Better President, Nigerians Should Apologise To Him by Kenturkey048(m): 5:27pm On Aug 10, 2019
adanny01:

If you didn't know the answer to your question, am sure you will not understand the answer i will give you.

Are you a stranger to the Nigerian political space? Nigeria is effectively a 2 party state. There is the ruling party and the opposition. All the others are either opportunist or seeking for relevance to later launch in the main parties or seek for a political crumbs.

Not more than 2 parties can afford to build the kind of political structure needed to emerge as ruling party in Nigeria. If a third party is to spend even half of what the 2 main parties will spend, our economy will always go in recession after every election.

You who has put the question forward am sure voted either the opposition, am I not better to have even declined to vote and chosen to take an adhoc responsibility knowing fully well both were not my 1st or 2nd choice.
I went thy way...never voted ...well the lord is our strenght. I need to clear you on something....buhari's two election was seriously rigged ....
Re: Timi Frank: Jonathan Was A Better President, Nigerians Should Apologise To Him by Dipsong: 5:31pm On Aug 10, 2019
sotall:
grin

Thats a sign that naija cant get better . I give up . Jonathan worse to d level dat he was borrowing money to pay salaries grin buhari too cum mumu pass.
Re: Timi Frank: Jonathan Was A Better President, Nigerians Should Apologise To Him by adanny01(m): 6:04pm On Aug 10, 2019
Kenturkey048:
I went thy way...never voted ...well the lord is our strenght. I need to clear you on something....buhari's two election was seriously rigged ....

Thats one propaganda i never believed and strongly oppose.

2015 and 2019 my entire group of friends didn't believe me when i repeatedly told them APC will win, they didn't believe.

It is my belief that the last totally rigged presidential election was 2007, after then, it kept improving. Even though not perfect, rigging has been considerably reduced such that an entire election cannot be said to be rigged compared to how it was in 2007. The votes which would have amounted to rigging are the ones cancelled thats why we have far more cancelled votes than before. If you look at the voter turnout since 1999, you will know which elections were seriously rigged.
1999 - 50%
2003 - 70%
2007 - 70%
2011 - 53%
2015 - 43%
2019 - 35%
Gone are the days where remaining ballot paper was shared to highest bidder or ballot boxes were stuffed by the toughest thugs or simply writing bogus results. The menace of rigging we used to know during PDP is gone. I am not saying malpractice is eliminated (Kano is a clear case) but the kind of rigging we knew is impossible and has drastically dropped to the extent an entire election cannot be said to be rigged.

Saying the last election was rigged is either a propaganda or outright denial of the plain truth due to the believe that it was impossible for Buhari to win with his abissmal performance like my friends believed. One of my friends would say, "I cant believe Buhari won, it must have been rigged". This particular guy voted for the 1st time this 2019, he voted only because he so much wanted Buhari out.
Re: Timi Frank: Jonathan Was A Better President, Nigerians Should Apologise To Him by follock007(m): 6:05pm On Aug 10, 2019
Kenturkey048:
brotherrrrr wetin u dey write

I am a graduate of Cambridge so i don't need to take a side if that is what you thought. I just talk like an educated person.
Re: Timi Frank: Jonathan Was A Better President, Nigerians Should Apologise To Him by Victorbaron: 6:28pm On Aug 10, 2019
kidap:
A political activist and former Deputy National Publicity Secretary of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Comrade Timi Frank, has called on Nigerians, particularly those who worked against the re-election and sabotaged the former President Goodluck Jonathan to publicly tender an apology if the country must move forward.

Frank said unless Nigerians prefer to continue in pretence, the era of former President Jonathan managed well the challenge of insecurity compared to what the country has now.

In a statement Timi Frank released to newsmen in Abuja on Saturday, called on religious leaders, traditional rulers and all Nigerians who directly or indirectly worked against Jonathan's government to ask for forgiveness before it is too late.

Frank acknowledged that there were things Jonathan's government should have done better but in all Nigerians made a wrong choice of electing the current administration.

"I call on Nigerians that we should beg former President Goodluck Jonathan for wrongly voted him out and sabotaged his government. I must confess that as an APC figure in 2015, we fabricated many lies against Jonathan, though I have publicly apologised to him but other Nigerians, especially the pastors, Imams, traditional rulers and other opinion leaders should beg for forgiveness too.

"It is obvious now that insecurity in our Nation has gone out of hand. The challenge was limited to a zone under Goodluck Jonathan but presently no state, including General Buhari's home state is secured.

"Under Jonathan, Fulani herdsmen were using stick but they now carry AK 47. Under Jonathan, lives of Nigerians were more important despite the challenges but under Buhari, cows are more important than lives.

"There was democracy and rule of law under Jonathan but its now rule of force and impunity. Under Jonathan, National Assembly were active and working but its now a rubber stamp.

"Under Jonathan, Nigerians abroad were relocating back home but under Buhari Nigerians are running away. Under Jonathan Nigerians are respected all over the world but that has since gone under Buhari.

"Under Jonathan Nigerians were crying in tears but now Nigerians are crying in blood

"Under Jonathan, there was freedom of speech but that has long gone under the APC administration.

"Under Jonathan, poverty, hunger and unemployment were not as bad as it is today. Under Jonathan Nigeria was a unitedunited Nation but sentiments have taken over now.

"As it is now, all the institutions of government that were working well under Jonathan have all been blackmailed and politicised.

"So, I call on others who betrayed Jonathan to come out publicly and apologise to him. I also use this opportunity to appeal to former President Jonathan to forgive Nigerians and bless the Nation against the evils that have pervaded the land."

Frank said Nigerians should ask the APC administration what happened to the $1 Billion ECA money removed to fight insecurity in Nigeria.

He called on Nigerians to support a peaceful revolution to take back Nigeria to the good old days from the hands "evil men in power."

Signed
Comrade Timi Frank
Political activist
Abuja.

Source: https://ngg.ng/2019/08/10/jonathan-was-a-better-president-nigerians-should-apologise-to-him-timi-frank/
I agree.
Re: Timi Frank: Jonathan Was A Better President, Nigerians Should Apologise To Him by Lanre0: 6:58pm On Aug 10, 2019
Timi Frank must be thinking anticlockwise to be saying that Jonathan regime is better than that of Buhari. He must be taking beer like his paid master Jonathan who nealy sold the country.
Re: Timi Frank: Jonathan Was A Better President, Nigerians Should Apologise To Him by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 7:06pm On Aug 10, 2019
yarimo:
Please nairalanders who is this man TIMI FRANK that always speak thrash? Is he a BOXER or SWIMMER?

He's a man that has sense than you
Re: Timi Frank: Jonathan Was A Better President, Nigerians Should Apologise To Him by maasoap(m): 7:18pm On Aug 10, 2019
Bitter losers, sore losers. Jonathan has moved on, you and other losers should move on too

1 Like

Re: Timi Frank: Jonathan Was A Better President, Nigerians Should Apologise To Him by BluntBoy(m): 7:19pm On Aug 10, 2019
Pavarottii:

U a funny guy, An election GEJ deliberately lost , so they won't be blood n ansrcy in the country... Someone that left Jega as inec chairman, is like u av forgotten the people that were with GEJ wen he made that call.., abdulsalam my foot... This one that Buhari rigged... Why didn't Buhari respect abdulsalam? Abeg enjoy ur change and allow my GEJ rest in peace...

Were you living under a rock during the GEJ administration?

So, you didn't hear about the pressure placed on Jega to declare 2015 elections inconclusive? Have you also forgotten the little drama that ensured to disrupt the announcement of results?

You said GEJ deliberately lost 2015 elections? I just dey laugh. Are we talking about the same 2015 elections that even GEJ knew he stood no chance? Seems like you have forgotten how battered GEJ's image was toward 2015.

GEJ deliberately lost the elections yet we keep hearing of billions spent on electioneering.
Re: Timi Frank: Jonathan Was A Better President, Nigerians Should Apologise To Him by djkirkoo2(m): 7:56pm On Aug 10, 2019
Vixlot:
Useless idiot. Boko Haram and bomb was everywhere in the North and Abuja.

Patience Jonathan's top 12 quotes, one for
each month of the year,
1. My husband and Sambo is a good people.
2. The President was once a child and the Senators
were once a children.
3. My fellow widows.
4. A good mother takes care of his children.
5. The people sitting before you were once a
children.
6. Yes we are all happy for the effort,, it is not
easy to carry second in an International
competition like this one, (addressing press men
after Female Under-19 FIFA World Cup).
7. The bombers who born them? Wasn’t it not a
woman? They were once a children now a adult
now they are bombing women and children
making some children a widow.
8. My heart feels sorry for these children who have
become widows for loosing their parents for one
reason or another.
9. We should have love for our fellow Nigerians
irrespective of their NATIONALITY.
10. Thank God the Doctors and Nurses are
responding to treatment.
11. I would rather kill myself instead of committing
suicide.
12. Ojukwu is a great man, he died but his
manhood lives on.

give us top 5 Buhari quotes let's see.
Those who thought that Nigeria is......... Please complete am for me
Re: Timi Frank: Jonathan Was A Better President, Nigerians Should Apologise To Him by Ziggylady(f): 8:10pm On Aug 10, 2019
Destined2win:
Your head nko?

A coconut in a human skull clothing grin

grin grin grin
Re: Timi Frank: Jonathan Was A Better President, Nigerians Should Apologise To Him by NEIGHBOUR(m): 8:10pm On Aug 10, 2019
Is it me alone? A sense of pity and empathy always enveloped me seeing this guy called Timi . Is he ill?
Re: Timi Frank: Jonathan Was A Better President, Nigerians Should Apologise To Him by Cajal(m): 8:10pm On Aug 10, 2019
HIV dey affect brain so
Re: Timi Frank: Jonathan Was A Better President, Nigerians Should Apologise To Him by Halopy: 8:45pm On Aug 10, 2019
sotall:
grin

worst
Re: Timi Frank: Jonathan Was A Better President, Nigerians Should Apologise To Him by efficiencie(m): 9:05pm On Aug 10, 2019
Kenturkey048:
you wrote plenty things but ended up saying nothing ...now you see why I say most of us would be likely dumb forever....how on earth would you believe a sitting president drinks ogogoro irresponsibly ??is that possible to you. a youth copper once said "the Nigerian government isn't the problem but the youths are",she isn't far from the truth ..you call Jonathan a stooge??am very sure you less know the meaning of being a stooge ...if you could analise the nation economically,,then you will discover why buhari is being referred to as failure. .

More accurately I said a lot of things but you were too daft to make any sense of it...We are talking of a president who was of course "lucky" to have oil prices as high as an average of $100 per barrel throughout his stay in office but succeeded in handing over a dying Nigeria to next president. Nigerians like you are a curse to Nigeria because you are so blinded by dumb sentiments that you will never see what is right there in front you...Ask your disingenuous self this question, "if GEJ was an outstanding president who accomplished a great deal for the country, how on earth did he not get a landslide victory over Buhari in the 2015 elections as he did in the 2011 elections...huunnn?" But your mumuism is so great you will not be able to answer that question...GEJ was so much a failure that Nigerians did not mind lending the APC a helping hand in rigging the ineffectual buffoon out of power! Your likes call Buhari a lifeless dullard from Daura yet Nigerians favored this lifeless dullard over your outstanding GEJ. Now tell me, what does this say about GEJ...He is far worse than an ineffectual buffoon. His tomfoolery ought to be recorded in the annals of history just so we have a reference point anytime there is the need to gauge levels of mind boggling stupidity...and from the looks of things it appears you are measuring up to GEJ's standard!

1 Like

Re: Timi Frank: Jonathan Was A Better President, Nigerians Should Apologise To Him by FortuneDeGreat(m): 9:10pm On Aug 10, 2019
No one owe Jonathan any apology!
Re: Timi Frank: Jonathan Was A Better President, Nigerians Should Apologise To Him by Pavarottii(m): 9:23pm On Aug 10, 2019
BluntBoy:

Were you living under a rock during the GEJ administration?

So, you didn't hear about the pressure placed on Jega to declare 2015 elections inconclusive? Have you also forgotten the little drama that ensured to disrupt the announcement of results?

You said GEJ deliberately lost 2015 elections? I just dey laugh. Are we talking about the same 2015 elections that even GEJ knew he stood no chance? Seems like you have forgotten how battered GEJ's image was toward 2015.

GEJ deliberately lost the elections yet we keep hearing of billions spent on electioneering.
U av no knowledge of wats happening in ur country... Just enjoy ur change in peace...
Re: Timi Frank: Jonathan Was A Better President, Nigerians Should Apologise To Him by Kennitrust(m): 10:16pm On Aug 10, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Timi Frank: Jonathan Was A Better President, Nigerians Should Apologise To Him by LiaKnitter: 10:37pm On Aug 10, 2019
sotall:
grin

Savage in a different level
Re: Timi Frank: Jonathan Was A Better President, Nigerians Should Apologise To Him by Brugo(m): 10:39pm On Aug 10, 2019

Can’t forget when he could not give his speech at the AU because he had binged on so much alcohol to the point of incapacitation.

The number one drunkard of our country.

Jona ebele, first of his name. Conqueror of the bottle, and king of the 7 brands of Kai Kai. All hail!

grin grin

Re: Timi Frank: Jonathan Was A Better President, Nigerians Should Apologise To Him by ngadaAwo: 10:40pm On Aug 10, 2019
[s]
Brugo:

Can’t forget when he could not give his speech at the AU because he had binged on so much alcohol to the point of incapacitation.

The number one drunkard of our country.

Jona ebele, first of his name. Conqueror of the bottle. All hail!

grin grin

[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

House Of Representatives To Legalise Indian Hemp Use For Economic Benefits / Man Compares Suspension Of Saraki Dad In 80s By Senate & Ali Ndume's Suspension / EFCC To Move Into New Headquarters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.