Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,548 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Governor Matawalle Sacks Abubakar Chika Ibrahim, Emir Of Maru - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Matawalle Sacks Abubakar Chika Ibrahim, Emir Of Maru (23184 Views)

Accord Picks Bello Bala Maru As Vice Presidential Candidate / Governor Matawalle Forces Teachers To Eat Poor Meal Provided For Students / Governor Matawalle Swears In Bello Bala Maru As SSG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Matawalle Sacks Abubakar Chika Ibrahim, Emir Of Maru by oglalasioux(m): 3:46pm On Aug 10, 2019
thesicilian:
We have now gradually entered the era of governors employing and sacking traditional rulers. The traditional institution has been desecrated.

If you had studied government as a subject in secondary school you wouldn't type this.

1 Like

Re: Governor Matawalle Sacks Abubakar Chika Ibrahim, Emir Of Maru by Lawalatm: 4:01pm On Aug 10, 2019
Let him do it and let's see cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy ……..it's not easy for a leopard to change its spots

Ultimatezlant:
good one no be burukutu gworo chewing aboki

So long as na PDP aboki no probs but if ganjuge does same in kano enough wailing must be provided
Re: Governor Matawalle Sacks Abubakar Chika Ibrahim, Emir Of Maru by Ladiesdoctor(m): 4:13pm On Aug 10, 2019
thesicilian:
We have now gradually entered the era of governors employing and sacking traditional rulers. The traditional institution has been desecrated.

Abeg keep kwayet!
What happened to the innocent lives being lost under their nose? Traditional institutions or arse licking institutions?
Re: Governor Matawalle Sacks Abubakar Chika Ibrahim, Emir Of Maru by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 10, 2019
Who doesn't know Emirs in the North are Fulani while the subjects are Hausas. The Emir supports his fellow Fulani bandits, who are majorly foreigners, to kill Hausas. The bitter truth!

1 Like

Re: Governor Matawalle Sacks Abubakar Chika Ibrahim, Emir Of Maru by lookingfly: 4:27pm On Aug 10, 2019
thesicilian:
what's wrong in sacking and jailing a corrupt monarch that's found wanting?
Re: Governor Matawalle Sacks Abubakar Chika Ibrahim, Emir Of Maru by Kingspin(m): 4:35pm On Aug 10, 2019
naptu2:

Mansur Dan Ali Blames Traditional Rulers For Violence In The North.
https://www.nairaland.com/5125746/mansur-dan-ali-blames-traditional

Defence Minister Ought To Have Been Fired - Zamfara Emirs.
https://www.nairaland.com/5184220/defence-minister-ought-been-fired
Somebody is not doing his/her job well? What is happening in the North is now a biz venture and those involved are known both by the community and security agents.

The security agents have been compromising that is my point and such is making the fight against these criminals unsolvable

1 Like

Re: Governor Matawalle Sacks Abubakar Chika Ibrahim, Emir Of Maru by naptu2: 5:12pm On Aug 10, 2019
AreaFada2:

I think the whole thing is very murky. Hard to tell who is who. Our people say by night grass become human beings.

Some communities are probably in strangle-hold of kidnappers that virtually everyone accepts it as a good business. Or even plays some role in it.

Under direct instructions from powers that be, the security and military agents do hunt down kidnappers. But it doesn't seem to be the case generally.

Kingspin:
Somebody is not doing his/her job well? What is happening in the North is now a biz venture and those involved are known both by the community and security agents.

The security agents have been compromising that is my point and such is making the fight against these criminals unsolvable

That is a completely different point from saying that the "security are just wearing uniform and collecting money". That is an insult to the memory of the IRT policemen that lost their lives while trying to arrest a kidnapper. The same policemen that have arrested many kidnappers in the past. It's also an insult to many other security officers that are risking their lives and trying to do their jobs properly and keep you and I alive.

If you say that some people are not doing their jobs well, I can agree with you. If you say some people have been compromised, I can agree with you. But it's not true that "the security are just wearing uniform and collecting money".

3 Likes

Re: Governor Matawalle Sacks Abubakar Chika Ibrahim, Emir Of Maru by mkuattah6191(m): 5:19pm On Aug 10, 2019
naptu2:
Zamfara State governor, Dr Bello Matawalle has sacked the emir of Maru for aiding and abetting bandits.

The governor had previously suspended the emir for the same reason.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Bellomatawalle1/status/1160151028567871493

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/banditry-zamfara-state-government-dethrone-emir-of-maru-district-head-over-banditry/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
Ho I wish is kogi state ooOh
Re: Governor Matawalle Sacks Abubakar Chika Ibrahim, Emir Of Maru by Mikeparlo12(m): 6:02pm On Aug 10, 2019
I miss Obasanjo
Re: Governor Matawalle Sacks Abubakar Chika Ibrahim, Emir Of Maru by gGGODDd(m): 6:10pm On Aug 10, 2019
This is exactly thesame information we re getting here in kankara l.g of katsina state. For those of u saying its wrong for a govnor to sack monarch u dnt think right. These bandits re indigenes of the areas they terrorize. They kill their own people like chickens then rustle their cattles they reared patiently for 2year+, rob them, adopt some to the bush and then investigation by the victims in these communities proves the traditional rulers guilty, then they should be prosecuted in accordance with their inhumane crime. Here in katsina its the same sarikin the people are accusing, but we heard n.w govnors are planning amnesty for bandits to drop arms? As a serving corper in kankara l.g of katsina state i attest to d fact that northerners are terrorists from state govs, monarchs, indegines, almajiri(bandit attack shield) northern women(bandit cookers) and their politicians. They majorly bliv boko haram concept here and they re terrorists. I cant wait to pass out frm this terrorist land by october insha allah
Re: Governor Matawalle Sacks Abubakar Chika Ibrahim, Emir Of Maru by AreaFada2: 6:16pm On Aug 10, 2019
naptu2:

That is a completely different point from saying that the "security are just wearing uniform and collecting money". That is an insult to the memory of the IRT policemen that lost their lives while trying to arrest a kidnapper. The same policemen that have arrested many kidnappers in the past. It's also an insult to many other security officers that are risking their lives and trying to do their jobs properly and keep you and I alive.

If you say that some people are not doing their jobs well, I can agree with you. If you say some people have been compromised, I can agree with you. But it's not true that "the security are just wearing uniform and collecting money".
I for one was not supporting or disagreeing with who you quoted. I only stated that the killed IRT guys had no uniforms and that fear of compromised military personnel probably made them try to avoid military checkpoints scrutiny.
I know nothing about bribe or laziness in general in the military.
Re: Governor Matawalle Sacks Abubakar Chika Ibrahim, Emir Of Maru by Staro: 6:32pm On Aug 10, 2019
Olayinka8793:
Bark and bite governor, not like some Aso rock god that has been programmed to just condem every killing and promising to bring the perpetrators to book.
k

I dey tell you
Re: Governor Matawalle Sacks Abubakar Chika Ibrahim, Emir Of Maru by wevwon: 6:56pm On Aug 10, 2019
good lesson for othe td rulers,if at all they will learn.
Re: Governor Matawalle Sacks Abubakar Chika Ibrahim, Emir Of Maru by truthstands20: 7:07pm On Aug 10, 2019
PDP Governors making Nigeria proud. Others are just sleeping!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fire Guts Obasanjo Farm In Benue As Robbers Attack Firefighters / Joe Igbokwe Described 2019 Election With A Statue Of APC Beating PDP / Buratai To Troops: We Are Days Away From Finally Defeating Boko Haram/iswap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.