Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,698 members, 7,809,642 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

Accord Picks Bello Bala Maru As Vice Presidential Candidate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Accord Picks Bello Bala Maru As Vice Presidential Candidate (6957 Views)

Abba Kyari's Death: Governors El-rufai, Sani Bello, Bala Mohammed React / Governor Matawalle Sacks Abubakar Chika Ibrahim, Emir Of Maru / Governor Matawalle Swears In Bello Bala Maru As SSG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Accord Picks Bello Bala Maru As Vice Presidential Candidate by Oluwolex2000(m): 11:28am On Aug 25, 2022
BREAKING: Accord Picks Ex-Zamafara SSG As Vice Presidential Candidate

Bello Bala Maru, a former Secretary to the Zamfara state Government has been announced as the running mate to Accord’s Presidential candidate, Professor Christopher Imumolen.

The announcment which was made via press statement on thursday revealed that the party presented the North West political influencer after due consultations and realisation of his powerful political clout in the northern leadership hemisphere.

Speaking at the occasion, National Chairman of Accord Muhammad Nalado said from all indications, the Accord leadership has struck a good South/ North synergy in the urgency of now when Nigeria must attain a solid form through inter region inclusiveness.

He expressed confidence that the party will produce the next president and vice president of Nigeria.

He pointed that it was with Accord that Nigeria gained independence and produced nationalists, calling on the Nigerian youths to take advantage of Professor Imumolen who is a youth to achieve the long dreamt dream for a youth president who will also embrace wise counsels of elders and collaborate with his older running mate.

The Vice Presidential hopeful responding, expressed appreciation for his selection as the right man for the job.

He noted that this followed a long period of consultation, and that he is keen about good governance having hailed from a state and region grossly terrorised and afflicted by insecurity.

Professor Imumolen while hailing the Accord leadership pointed that the Accord will win the 2023 presidential election, with the support of youths and all Nigerians.

He welcomed his running mate and described him as a square peg in the proper hole.

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/breaking-accord-picks-ex-zamafara-ssg-as-vice-presidential-candidate/

1 Like

Re: Accord Picks Bello Bala Maru As Vice Presidential Candidate by Prettylima(f): 11:48am On Aug 25, 2022
Politics which way Nigeria? Check my signature I produce, build, and customised all kinds of packaging cartons for your goods or product
Re: Accord Picks Bello Bala Maru As Vice Presidential Candidate by BATified2023: 11:48am On Aug 25, 2022
One thing I suggest about this presidential election n subsequent ones is that we really don’t need aspirants to campaign

The 3 major aspirants have held different positions before now,y not just table their score card when they held their different positions n rate them based on it

We should check their score card in all aspects of d government n rate them cos if we keep going this way that means one day people like ikpeazu will wake up one day n they will start telling us about d American dream n d most annoying part of it is that some people will still fall for it

I believe it should b based on performance in office cos once u have been in governance before n u failed to do the right thing for good 8 years how will u just wake up one day n now tell us u have the solutions to all the things u never did when in power

I thereby urge my fellow countrymen to vote right n not follow herd mentality
Re: Accord Picks Bello Bala Maru As Vice Presidential Candidate by oluwaseyi0: 11:49am On Aug 25, 2022
All this mushrooms parties should team up together or it's like they love to fail

1 Like

Re: Accord Picks Bello Bala Maru As Vice Presidential Candidate by INTEGRITYA1(m): 11:50am On Aug 25, 2022
Courage is the discovery that you may not win and trying when you know you can lose.
One of my favorite quotations
Re: Accord Picks Bello Bala Maru As Vice Presidential Candidate by Akinsete19(m): 11:50am On Aug 25, 2022
Who know am
Re: Accord Picks Bello Bala Maru As Vice Presidential Candidate by Ekejoestar(m): 11:51am On Aug 25, 2022
K
Re: Accord Picks Bello Bala Maru As Vice Presidential Candidate by bestman09(m): 11:51am On Aug 25, 2022
cool
Which party is the Accord party actually working for?

1 Like

Re: Accord Picks Bello Bala Maru As Vice Presidential Candidate by adioolayi(m): 11:52am On Aug 25, 2022
To what end?

Collapse your structure into one of the leading aspirants....Peter Obi, Atiku or Tinubu....it's better than wasting resources
Re: Accord Picks Bello Bala Maru As Vice Presidential Candidate by ada9ja(f): 11:52am On Aug 25, 2022
apache22b:
When a true leader that's loved by the people speaks, you will see and know there is hope for Nigeria. Tinubu is an Enigma, it's obvious in the eyes of all. He's intelligent, truthful,vibrant, bold, confident,very strong and a forward thinker.

Tinubu is a forward thinker just like Festus Keyamo said in his last interview, i wish the Obidient's urchins has seen the video. Tinubu is the only man who can diversify our economy.

Who in his right senses will think Festus Keyamo doesn't know what's good for us Nigerians.

Peter Obi who cannot make a complete sentence without dishing out lies and imaginary figures he got from his jobless Obidient's urchins. I pity anyone who will vote for Peter Obi after all the evil he's plunged Anambra State in.

Obidient's urchins be wise , wake up and smell the coffee , Peter Obi has absolutely nothing to offer.

Tinubu is the only one who take us to the promise land , he has done it before and will always do it again

U re so heartless...u re talking about evil!!!

What can you say about the evil APC plunged this country into and to their national leader (Tiefnubu) whose under his watch many youths were massacred in Lagos?

If you know evil, you should hide in shame

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Accord Picks Bello Bala Maru As Vice Presidential Candidate by Lexxxyy: 11:52am On Aug 25, 2022
Waste of time, tomorrow you will hear that there candidate has endorsed one of the front runners...
Re: Accord Picks Bello Bala Maru As Vice Presidential Candidate by faithfull18(f): 11:52am On Aug 25, 2022
Okay.
Re: Accord Picks Bello Bala Maru As Vice Presidential Candidate by sopuruchi97(m): 11:52am On Aug 25, 2022
apache22b:
When a true leader that's loved by the people speaks, you will see and know there is hope for Nigeria. Tinubu is an Enigma, it's obvious in the eyes of all. He's intelligent, truthful,vibrant, bold, confident,very strong and a forward thinker.

Tinubu is a forward thinker just like Festus Keyamo said in his last interview, i wish the Obidient's urchins has seen the video. Tinubu is the only man who can diversify our economy.

Who in his right senses will think Festus Keyamo doesn't know what's good for us Nigerians.

Peter Obi who cannot make a complete sentence without dishing out lies and imaginary figures he got from his jobless Obidient's urchins. I pity anyone who will vote for Peter Obi after all the evil he's plunged Anambra State in.

Obidient's urchins be wise , wake up and smell the coffee , Peter Obi has absolutely nothing to offer.

Tinubu is the only one who take us to the promise land , he has done it before and will always do it again

Oga stop chasing cheap clout

5 Likes

Re: Accord Picks Bello Bala Maru As Vice Presidential Candidate by DBossNG(m): 11:52am On Aug 25, 2022
grin
Re: Accord Picks Bello Bala Maru As Vice Presidential Candidate by Gaddafiyusf(m): 11:52am On Aug 25, 2022
apache22b:

Keep deceiving yourself and your generation.

Re: Accord Picks Bello Bala Maru As Vice Presidential Candidate by abdul23(m): 11:52am On Aug 25, 2022
Honestly if I am your playmaster and I see this. You are fired. All you wroke reaks of fear and desperation.
You need to up your game.
Re: Accord Picks Bello Bala Maru As Vice Presidential Candidate by Evergreen4(m): 11:53am On Aug 25, 2022
One urchin up there eulogizing Tinubu telling us to vote for him. Can he employ an eighty years old man to manage his company ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Accord Picks Bello Bala Maru As Vice Presidential Candidate by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:54am On Aug 25, 2022
Unknown VP and Party
Re: Accord Picks Bello Bala Maru As Vice Presidential Candidate by abdul23(m): 11:54am On Aug 25, 2022
apache22b:

Honestly if I am your playmaster and I see this. You are fired. All you wroke reaks of fear and desperation.
You need to up your game.
Re: Accord Picks Bello Bala Maru As Vice Presidential Candidate by Dopecraig: 11:54am On Aug 25, 2022
shocked
Re: Accord Picks Bello Bala Maru As Vice Presidential Candidate by Anyiamaka: 11:55am On Aug 25, 2022
apache22b:

Who the hell is Festus Keyamo?

4 Likes

Re: Accord Picks Bello Bala Maru As Vice Presidential Candidate by athaboi(f): 11:56am On Aug 25, 2022
apache22b:

take a deep breath and look and how stupid you sound telling people that Tinubu is strong, an enigma and people should believe festus keyamo...are you not sounding so stupid already, so it's really true that it's hard to support Tinubu and not look stupid?

5 Likes

Re: Accord Picks Bello Bala Maru As Vice Presidential Candidate by Michello5(m): 11:57am On Aug 25, 2022
e good nah

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fresh Battle In Kano / Boko Haram Member Lost Fight Against Nigerian Soldier With Photos / Buhari: The North Has An Agenda And Tinubu Is Not Part Of It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.