Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,670 members, 7,809,536 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

Mercedes G-wagon Vs Innoson G80, Which Side Are You On? (Photos) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Mercedes G-wagon Vs Innoson G80, Which Side Are You On? (Photos) (72650 Views)

Young Nigerian Man Recreates His Own "Mercedes G Wagon" (Pics/Video) / This Armoured Mercedes G-Class Will Navigate A War Zone Without Any Problem / 2020 Mercedes GLS Vs. 2019 BMW X7, Which Side Are You On? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercedes G-wagon Vs Innoson G80, Which Side Are You On? (Photos) by Alwaysking: 3:24pm On Aug 10, 2019
I prefer Gwagon
Re: Mercedes G-wagon Vs Innoson G80, Which Side Are You On? (Photos) by Olukologia24592(m): 3:24pm On Aug 10, 2019
Innoson Sef uses Benz. So what are we talking about?

1 Like

Re: Mercedes G-wagon Vs Innoson G80, Which Side Are You On? (Photos) by majamajic(m): 3:25pm On Aug 10, 2019
orunmila144:
If I Get Prepaid Meter Does That Mean You Will Have Electricity 24 7 ?
Does nepa strike if you have credit in your prepaid meter ? anyone please help me with the answer

because if it is prepaid it means i have paid for my electricity before time, so why would you prevent me from using what i have paid for by denying me access if you take the light ?

sorry when did u start living in Nigeria ?

1 Like

Re: Mercedes G-wagon Vs Innoson G80, Which Side Are You On? (Photos) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 10, 2019
KahlDrogo:
Innoson gini? Is that thing even drivable? grin

Useless car from a useless company owned by a useless ipod crook.

You just described yourself

2 Likes

Re: Mercedes G-wagon Vs Innoson G80, Which Side Are You On? (Photos) by chicent2k3(m): 3:25pm On Aug 10, 2019
This OP must be high on weed for even thinking of comparing them not to talk about actually comparing them.

Na wa o!

You could be fined for this. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Mercedes G-wagon Vs Innoson G80, Which Side Are You On? (Photos) by StaffofOrayan(m): 3:25pm On Aug 10, 2019
You cant compare
kudos to innoson, but for 27m the interior could be better!
Re: Mercedes G-wagon Vs Innoson G80, Which Side Are You On? (Photos) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 10, 2019
Olukologia24592:
Innoson Sef uses Benz. So what are we talking about?

What is the source of this rubbish you just posted?
Re: Mercedes G-wagon Vs Innoson G80, Which Side Are You On? (Photos) by orunmila144: 3:26pm On Aug 10, 2019
majamajic:

sorry when did u start living in Nigeria ?
only recently

1 Like

Re: Mercedes G-wagon Vs Innoson G80, Which Side Are You On? (Photos) by KahlDrogo(m): 3:26pm On Aug 10, 2019
Eartquake1:

You just described yourself
E pain the shiite ibo. cheesy
Re: Mercedes G-wagon Vs Innoson G80, Which Side Are You On? (Photos) by CARLOSZ: 3:26pm On Aug 10, 2019
grin
Re: Mercedes G-wagon Vs Innoson G80, Which Side Are You On? (Photos) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 10, 2019
KahlDrogo:

Your generation never produced a toothpick so why should it pain me grin

2 Likes

Re: Mercedes G-wagon Vs Innoson G80, Which Side Are You On? (Photos) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 10, 2019
dumo1:
I admire and commend Innoson for his wonderful works in the Nigerian automotive industry and for giving Nigerians something to be really proud of and I know that one day we will definitely get there to the top. But let me throw your useless comparison question back to you. Can you yourself honestly compare this to this...because that's what you just asked us to do.

You yourself posted this up there:

G-Class
Powertrain: Twin-turbocharged 4.0-liter V-8
577 horsepower, 627 pound-feet of torque | 9-speed automatic | all-wheel drive with lockable low-range

Innoson G80
Powertrain: Mitsubishi 4G69S4N (2.4L) Petrol engine 161 horsepower, 162 pound-feet of torque | 4-wheel drive

great, but this is an even more apt comparison

that rebadged chinko suv is a mutt. copy jeep grille, copy Mercedes/ 2000 Lr3 body, japanese engine

4 Likes

Re: Mercedes G-wagon Vs Innoson G80, Which Side Are You On? (Photos) by nerorex01: 3:27pm On Aug 10, 2019
This reminds me of the early days of Samsung that we all admire today. Many years before today Samsung had on occasions be charged for copy rights on iPhone products but Samsung the South Korean firm is now the sort after telecommunication mobile gadget in the world ranging from this S-series like the S10+.

I pray that with consistency INNOSON will get there.

If you wish xo come here for a selfie grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercedes G-wagon Vs Innoson G80, Which Side Are You On? (Photos) by Isoduwa(m): 3:27pm On Aug 10, 2019
Oyo is your case if you choose #2

1 Like

Re: Mercedes G-wagon Vs Innoson G80, Which Side Are You On? (Photos) by KahlDrogo(m): 3:28pm On Aug 10, 2019
Eartquake1:

Your generation never produced a toothpick so why should it pain me grin
But you're a shiite ibo. grin grin

Zakzaky ipod. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Mercedes G-wagon Vs Innoson G80, Which Side Are You On? (Photos) by Jamesbally: 3:28pm On Aug 10, 2019
INNOSON motors are moving Coffins with zero safety features. I rather buy a Golf two than that Substandard Abba Assemble Vehicle. grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Mercedes G-wagon Vs Innoson G80, Which Side Are You On? (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 3:28pm On Aug 10, 2019
abeg no compare grin
Re: Mercedes G-wagon Vs Innoson G80, Which Side Are You On? (Photos) by EXOUSIAng: 3:29pm On Aug 10, 2019
[/quote]
This comparism is just an insult.
This two cant be compared please, ltetsnot get stvpid in the name of promoting Nigerian made.
Re: Mercedes G-wagon Vs Innoson G80, Which Side Are You On? (Photos) by Antony061(m): 3:29pm On Aug 10, 2019
shocked innoson una price na die o!
Re: Mercedes G-wagon Vs Innoson G80, Which Side Are You On? (Photos) by kinglee007(m): 3:29pm On Aug 10, 2019
dumo1:
I admire and commend Innoson for his wonderful works in the Nigerian automotive industry and for giving Nigerians something to be really proud of and I know that one day we will definitely get there to the top. But let me throw your useless comparison question back to you. Can you yourself honestly compare this to this...because that's what you just asked us to do.

G-Class
577 horsepower, 627 pound-feet of torque | 9-speed automatic | all-wheel drive with lockable low-range

Innoson G80
Powertrain: Mitsubishi 4G69S4N (2.4L) Petrol engine 161 horsepower, 162 pound-feet of torque | 4-wheel drive

Chai!!! You harsh o! See comparison. German Shepherd and Bingo.
All dog na dog Sha!!!

2 Likes

Re: Mercedes G-wagon Vs Innoson G80, Which Side Are You On? (Photos) by Dottore: 3:30pm On Aug 10, 2019
KahlDrogo:
Innoson gini? Is that thing even drivable? grin

Useless car from a useless company owned by a useless ipod crook.
Can you tell us what your father does for a living and his biggest achievement let's compare with that of Innoson. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Mercedes G-wagon Vs Innoson G80, Which Side Are You On? (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 3:30pm On Aug 10, 2019
Day169:
At the stated prices, i think buying the Innoson is, simply put, a waste of one's hard earned money! undecided
I swear..27mill will get me a clean Gwagon 2013-2014 model

2 Likes

Re: Mercedes G-wagon Vs Innoson G80, Which Side Are You On? (Photos) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 10, 2019
G80 BECAUSE IT WILL BE RUGGED ON NIGERIA ROAD
Re: Mercedes G-wagon Vs Innoson G80, Which Side Are You On? (Photos) by ngadaAwo: 3:30pm On Aug 10, 2019
[s]
Jamesbally:
INNOSON motors are moving Coffins with zero safety features. I rather buy a Golf two than that Substandard Abba Assemble Vehicle. grin grin grin grin grin
[/s]
Re: Mercedes G-wagon Vs Innoson G80, Which Side Are You On? (Photos) by Tfreshzz(m): 3:30pm On Aug 10, 2019
I must commend Innoson Motors for bringing forth that G80... We can only get better!!!

3 Likes

Re: Mercedes G-wagon Vs Innoson G80, Which Side Are You On? (Photos) by ngadaAwo: 3:30pm On Aug 10, 2019
[s]
KahlDrogo:
But you're a shiite ibo. grin grin

Zakzaky ipod. cheesy
[/s]
Re: Mercedes G-wagon Vs Innoson G80, Which Side Are You On? (Photos) by Hoodbilonia: 3:31pm On Aug 10, 2019
2.4 ltr engine
Lol
God punish innocent

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercedes G-wagon Vs Innoson G80, Which Side Are You On? (Photos) by ngadaAwo: 3:31pm On Aug 10, 2019
[s]
KahlDrogo:

[/s]
Re: Mercedes G-wagon Vs Innoson G80, Which Side Are You On? (Photos) by AODT(m): 3:34pm On Aug 10, 2019
dumo1:
I admire and commend Innoson for his wonderful works in the Nigerian automotive industry and for giving Nigerians something to be really proud of and I know that one day we will definitely get there to the top. Me too but...

Innoson G80

Is still not as powerful at the Honda pilot or highlander with horsepower of about 230 to 250. I think the price value of G80 is outrageous for what is obtainable.

3 Likes

Re: Mercedes G-wagon Vs Innoson G80, Which Side Are You On? (Photos) by SpaceTour: 3:34pm On Aug 10, 2019
Innoson is doing great and making Nigeria an auto manufacturing country.

Made in Anambra
Re: Mercedes G-wagon Vs Innoson G80, Which Side Are You On? (Photos) by flington4550(m): 3:35pm On Aug 10, 2019
Abi ogun won kill innoson ni ??
Car wey no suppose pass 2m naira as promo price

8 Likes

Re: Mercedes G-wagon Vs Innoson G80, Which Side Are You On? (Photos) by crafteck(m): 3:35pm On Aug 10, 2019
dumo1:

G-Class

Innoson G80

Should Ivm be sold above 7m?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Breaks Record, Rides To South Africa From Lagos On Motorbike / Nigerians React As Dubai Police Flaunt Their Exotic Luxurious Police Cars / Photos Of Innoson Vehicles Purchased By UNIZIK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.