Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,768 members, 7,824,230 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Mercedes G-wagon Vs Innoson G80, Which Side Are You On? (Photos) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Mercedes G-wagon Vs Innoson G80, Which Side Are You On? (Photos) (72742 Views)

Young Nigerian Man Recreates His Own "Mercedes G Wagon" (Pics/Video) / This Armoured Mercedes G-Class Will Navigate A War Zone Without Any Problem / 2020 Mercedes GLS Vs. 2019 BMW X7, Which Side Are You On? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercedes G-wagon Vs Innoson G80, Which Side Are You On? (Photos) by zomby(m): 3:37pm On Aug 10, 2019
You have to drive the g wagon to experience the wonder....May God bless Innoson, but I prefer the G wagon.

If Innoson gets the full support of the federal government, I think this product could be a precious national treasure..that could reposition Nigeria on the global map.

1 Like

Re: Mercedes G-wagon Vs Innoson G80, Which Side Are You On? (Photos) by KahlDrogo(m): 3:39pm On Aug 10, 2019
Dottore:

Can you tell us what your father does for a living and his biggest achievement let's compare with that of Innoson. Thanks
Another pained shiite ibo from ebonyi. cheesy
Re: Mercedes G-wagon Vs Innoson G80, Which Side Are You On? (Photos) by purpleprincess: 3:39pm On Aug 10, 2019
dumo1:
I admire and commend Innoson for his wonderful works in the Nigerian automotive industry and for giving Nigerians something to be really proud of and I know that one day we will definitely get there to the top. But let me throw your useless comparison question back to you. Can you yourself honestly compare this to this...because that's what you just asked us to do.

You yourself posted this up there:

G-Class
Powertrain: Twin-turbocharged 4.0-liter V-8
577 horsepower, 627 pound-feet of torque | 9-speed automatic | all-wheel drive with lockable low-range

Innoson G80
Powertrain: Mitsubishi 4G69S4N (2.4L) Petrol engine 161 horsepower, 162 pound-feet of torque | 4-wheel drive
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mercedes G-wagon Vs Innoson G80, Which Side Are You On? (Photos) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 10, 2019
KahlDrogo:
Innoson gini? Is that thing even drivable? grin

Useless car from a useless company owned by a useless ipod crook.

Before you made this comment and while typing it, where you feeling any burning-aching sensation in your chest region, concentrated towards your heart??if yes....then you my friend could be in SIFIA PAINS.... you need urgent help from a trained professional.
But need I add that despite the pain being in the chest region, what you need is far from a cardiologist...
I however do recommend you see a therapist for urgent therapeutic care .
SIFIA PAIN kills!!

1 Like

Re: Mercedes G-wagon Vs Innoson G80, Which Side Are You On? (Photos) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 10, 2019
crafteck:

Should Ivm be sold above 7m?

I am not the one slamming prices on the IVM vehicles but if we factor oin high production costs of raw materials and Power and also the harsh terrain of the Nigerian business environment then you and I might come to see reasons why his vehicles are quite pricey. The average Nigerian would rather go for a Lexus SUV or a Toyota than waste 27 million on an Innoson SUV.
Re: Mercedes G-wagon Vs Innoson G80, Which Side Are You On? (Photos) by ogeiru: 3:41pm On Aug 10, 2019
innoson all the way. Kudos
Re: Mercedes G-wagon Vs Innoson G80, Which Side Are You On? (Photos) by legitnow: 3:42pm On Aug 10, 2019
ABEG, IF U CANNOT AFFORD THE MERCEDES, GO CARRY IVM, NOTHING DO U.

IVM DEY TRY.
Re: Mercedes G-wagon Vs Innoson G80, Which Side Are You On? (Photos) by AshipaEk0: 3:43pm On Aug 10, 2019
This digital strategy being deployed on Nairaland by Innoson is very flawed.

Wrong sef......

You people should reconsider your approach
Re: Mercedes G-wagon Vs Innoson G80, Which Side Are You On? (Photos) by maak400: 3:43pm On Aug 10, 2019
Oga poster, the comparison is really unfair. It’s like comparing sleep and death. shocked
By the way, 27million is too outrageous a price for the Innoson G80.

1 Like

Re: Mercedes G-wagon Vs Innoson G80, Which Side Are You On? (Photos) by KayCee92(m): 3:44pm On Aug 10, 2019
Jamesbally:
INNOSON motors are moving Coffins with zero safety features. I rather buy a Golf two than that Substandard Abba Assemble Vehicle. grin grin grin grin grin

Show me your car, with this I bet you never owned one.......run along now.

1 Like

Re: Mercedes G-wagon Vs Innoson G80, Which Side Are You On? (Photos) by Badonasty(m): 3:45pm On Aug 10, 2019
obafemee80:

Do want to see the German-made Mercedes-Benz G-Wagon stand beside Made-In-Nigeria Innoson G80 SUV?

G-Wagon
The all-new 2019 Mercedes-Benz Gelandewagen a.k.a G-wagon marks the rebirth of an iconic off-roader that has been around since 1979.

This dynamic and luxurious German SUV has a superior combination of steering response, driving comfort, sophistication and performance that are both efficient and enthusiastic.

G80
According to Innoson, the 5-seat IVM G80 luxurious SUV, unlike any SUV, owns the road.

With superb blend of advanced technology, bold styling and powerful performance, the self-confident appearance of the IVM G80 SUV stands out in the crowd.

Let's have a look at the side-by-side differences between the Mercedes-Benz G-Wagon and its lookalike counterpart, Innoson G80.

G-Class
Base Price : 2019 G-Wagon start at $125,495 or ₦45,600,000

Innoson G80
Base Price : ₦27,825,000

G-Class
Powertrain: Twin-turbocharged 4.0-liter V-8
577 horsepower, 627 pound-feet of torque | 9-speed automatic | all-wheel drive with lockable low-range

Innoson G80
Powertrain: Mitsubishi 4G69S4N (2.4L) Petrol engine 161 horsepower, 162 pound-feet of torque | 4-wheel drive

G-Class
Top Speed: 149 mph

Innoson G80
Top Speed: ?
99mph, according to the engine spec.

G-Class
Curb weight –2,354–2,485 kg 

Innoson G80
Curb weight – 2,285 – 2,295 kg

Mercedes G -Wagon Vs Innoson G80, Which Of The Two Rugged SUVs Would You Rather Ride In?

https://autojosh.com/photo-comparison-mercedes-g-wagon-vs-innoson-g80-which-side-are-you-on/

lol....like comparing death with sleep

1 Like

Re: Mercedes G-wagon Vs Innoson G80, Which Side Are You On? (Photos) by Sanchez01: 3:45pm On Aug 10, 2019
The OP should be banned for nothing less than three years. And as much as we are trying to promote Innoson and the 'Made in Nigeria' slogan, comparing a 500+ horsepower vehicle to that of 160+ is just absurd! And the torque? undecided

Innoson should target the middle class. No sane Nigerian billionaire will opt for an Innoson brand when there are still Mercedes, Rolls Royce and super cars around.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercedes G-wagon Vs Innoson G80, Which Side Are You On? (Photos) by owowa145(m): 3:47pm On Aug 10, 2019
obafemee80:

Do want to see the German-made Mercedes-Benz G-Wagon stand beside Made-In-Nigeria Innoson G80 SUV?

G-Wagon
The all-new 2019 Mercedes-Benz Gelandewagen a.k.a G-wagon marks the rebirth of an iconic off-roader that has been around since 1979.

This dynamic and luxurious German SUV has a superior combination of steering response, driving comfort, sophistication and performance that are both efficient and enthusiastic.

G80
According to Innoson, the 5-seat IVM G80 luxurious SUV, unlike any SUV, owns the road.

With superb blend of advanced technology, bold styling and powerful performance, the self-confident appearance of the IVM G80 SUV stands out in the crowd.

Let's have a look at the side-by-side differences between the Mercedes-Benz G-Wagon and its lookalike counterpart, Innoson G80.

G-Class

Innoson G80

G-Class

Innoson G80
Powertrain: Mitsubishi 4G69S4N (2.4L) Petrol engine 161 horsepower, 162 pound-feet of torque | 4-wheel drive

G-Class

Innoson G80

G-Class

Innoson G80

Mercedes G -Wagon Vs Innoson G80, Which Of The Two Rugged SUVs Would You Rather Ride In?

https://autojosh.com/photo-comparison-mercedes-g-wagon-vs-innoson-g80-which-side-are-you-on/

Mo rope ee suun (i think u are sleeping), oya, ji masun (oya, wake no sleep again). Gwagon to what.... Bring ur head 4 mountain of fire prayers. undecided
Re: Mercedes G-wagon Vs Innoson G80, Which Side Are You On? (Photos) by darediamond(m): 3:48pm On Aug 10, 2019
The so called "original" were first om counterfeit level before they successfully attain a "distinct" badge so to speak.
I am an Alternate Fuelless Power Generation Researcher and O know what it takes to "copycat" let alone inventing.
May God bless Innoson.
May God Bless Aba Guys and Girls.
Thin. A. Powers love you all as you keep working hard to bring each of your "copycat products to Originality and Distinctiveness.
One Love from South-West.
Ultimatezlant:
All innoson did was spend all his time trying to copy the wagon.

Why not be distinct and original
Re: Mercedes G-wagon Vs Innoson G80, Which Side Are You On? (Photos) by ibkgab001: 3:51pm On Aug 10, 2019
The owner of Innoson got 3 G wagons
Re: Mercedes G-wagon Vs Innoson G80, Which Side Are You On? (Photos) by Femi316: 3:51pm On Aug 10, 2019
obafemee80:

G-Wagon

G80

G-Class

Innoson G80

G-Class

Innoson G80

G-Class

Innoson G80

G-Class

Innoson G80

G-----wagon all the way.....?

1 Like

Re: Mercedes G-wagon Vs Innoson G80, Which Side Are You On? (Photos) by shogsman(m): 3:53pm On Aug 10, 2019
27million for innoson nah that’s stupid ,the brand airing worth it yet.
Re: Mercedes G-wagon Vs Innoson G80, Which Side Are You On? (Photos) by Burruchaga71(m): 3:54pm On Aug 10, 2019
Innoson better pass
Re: Mercedes G-wagon Vs Innoson G80, Which Side Are You On? (Photos) by Blazinglevel: 3:57pm On Aug 10, 2019
dumo1:
I admire and commend Innoson for his wonderful works in the Nigerian automotive industry and for giving Nigerians something to be really proud of and I know that one day we will definitely get there to the top. But let me throw your useless comparison question back to you. Can you yourself honestly compare this to this...because that's what you just asked us to do.

G-Class

Innoson G80
Powertrain: Mitsubishi 4G69S4N (2.4L) Petrol engine 161 horsepower, 162 pound-feet of torque | 4-wheel drive
na wao, my dear you went to school. Lol

1 Like

Re: Mercedes G-wagon Vs Innoson G80, Which Side Are You On? (Photos) by Pat081: 3:58pm On Aug 10, 2019
Day169:
At the stated prices, i think buying the Innoson is, simply put, a waste of one's hard earned money! undecided
Do u remember that Rome was not built in a day?? ??if I have the money I will go 4 innoson

1 Like

Re: Mercedes G-wagon Vs Innoson G80, Which Side Are You On? (Photos) by Jamesbally: 3:59pm On Aug 10, 2019
KayCee92:

Show me your car, with this I bet you never owned one.......run along now.

E pain this man well grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Mercedes G-wagon Vs Innoson G80, Which Side Are You On? (Photos) by darediamond(m): 4:00pm On Aug 10, 2019
The only Edit I will like to have on my car from Highly Prestigious Innosons Wagon is:
1) Increament of the metal body from 2mm to proper 5mm or 8mm so that any pf those imported panke body cars will dare not hit me from any side!! And of amy driver in such car do, him car go squeeze up volumtarily. No figth on the road at all over you hit me forst here or there.

2.) Increase the size ans thickness of the Tires to Russian standard.

God bless Innosons, God bless Biafra.
God bless made in Aba Makers of all sorts.
One love from south-west

2 Likes

Re: Mercedes G-wagon Vs Innoson G80, Which Side Are You On? (Photos) by Alfasalau(m): 4:02pm On Aug 10, 2019
orunmila144:
If I Get Prepaid Meter Does That Mean You Will Have Electricity 24 7 ?
Does nepa strike if you have credit in your prepaid meter ? anyone please help me with the answer

because if it is prepaid it means i have paid for my electricity before time, so why would you prevent me from using what i have paid for by denying me access if you take the light ?
#truetalk there.
Re: Mercedes G-wagon Vs Innoson G80, Which Side Are You On? (Photos) by Nature8(m): 4:04pm On Aug 10, 2019
Aldebaran:
grin Innoson try grin
But, OGA Na MASTER grin
grin

1 Like

Re: Mercedes G-wagon Vs Innoson G80, Which Side Are You On? (Photos) by Ladiesdoctor(m): 4:07pm On Aug 10, 2019
Honesty, I go for Innoson.
Re: Mercedes G-wagon Vs Innoson G80, Which Side Are You On? (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 4:08pm On Aug 10, 2019
i pray he doesnt get it wrong...
his focus should be essentials for now and not luxury.

2 Likes

Re: Mercedes G-wagon Vs Innoson G80, Which Side Are You On? (Photos) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 10, 2019
Great work.. Innos working stronger
Re: Mercedes G-wagon Vs Innoson G80, Which Side Are You On? (Photos) by sleek82(m): 4:10pm On Aug 10, 2019
dumo1:

G-Class

Innoson G80
I love you already!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy no homo
Re: Mercedes G-wagon Vs Innoson G80, Which Side Are You On? (Photos) by sacx: 4:11pm On Aug 10, 2019
For a car that costs 28million, the G80 is highly underpowered considering it weighs almost the same with the G63. I've never fancied the design of G-Wagon (don't know why) and it won't start with this G80 by Innosson that is just another copycat. Also, I find the front grille of the G80 so bland angry
Re: Mercedes G-wagon Vs Innoson G80, Which Side Are You On? (Photos) by MartinsD12(m): 4:15pm On Aug 10, 2019
obafemee80:

G-Wagon

G80

G-Class

Innoson G80

G-Class

Innoson G80

G-Class

Innoson G80

G-Class

Innoson G80

grin everybody knows that G wagon is G wagon even I get money to waste I will never go for that innoson G80 it not worth wasting 27 million hell no see the design self everything na imitation of white man's G wagon, why can't we be original copy copy everytime, photocopy ko easy.

1 Like

Re: Mercedes G-wagon Vs Innoson G80, Which Side Are You On? (Photos) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 10, 2019
dumo1:

G-Class

Innoson G80

Re: Mercedes G-wagon Vs Innoson G80, Which Side Are You On? (Photos) by DavSagacity(m): 4:22pm On Aug 10, 2019
KahlDrogo:
Innoson gini? Is that thing even drivable? grin

Useless car from a useless company owned by a useless ipod crook.
May God heal your ritualistic soul from Hatred.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Breaks Record, Rides To South Africa From Lagos On Motorbike / Nigerians React As Dubai Police Flaunt Their Exotic Luxurious Police Cars / Photos Of Innoson Vehicles Purchased By UNIZIK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.