Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,076 members, 7,825,399 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Traders Rescue Baby Gasping For Air After Being Locked Up In Car By Mum In Lagos - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Traders Rescue Baby Gasping For Air After Being Locked Up In Car By Mum In Lagos (44277 Views)

Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) / Little Girl Packs Her Bags And Leaves Home After Being Scolded By Mum (Video) / Wife Orders Husband To Sleep With Her Mum In Zimbabwe (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traders Rescue Baby Gasping For Air After Being Locked Up In Car By Mum In Lagos by delishpot: 5:31pm On Aug 10, 2019
lexy2014:
Look at d desperation of all those men, leaving their sources of livelihood to get d baby to safety. But some ladies will say "nigerian men are scum", "patriachal misogynist", "rigid"...bla bla bla

Are they not?

2 Likes

Re: Traders Rescue Baby Gasping For Air After Being Locked Up In Car By Mum In Lagos by Agugbadin: 5:32pm On Aug 10, 2019
The woman should be charged for the child abuse

1 Like

Re: Traders Rescue Baby Gasping For Air After Being Locked Up In Car By Mum In Lagos by Emmanuel226(m): 5:32pm On Aug 10, 2019
wen i talk am say everybody for Nigeria jux dey confused e go dey as if i dey play, see as mother of a new born baby out of confusion wrap d baby for baby sitter inside car, upon dat cum lock d door untop, hmmm confusion everywhere sad
Re: Traders Rescue Baby Gasping For Air After Being Locked Up In Car By Mum In Lagos by Emmanuel226(m): 5:32pm On Aug 10, 2019
wat a destiny child cool
Re: Traders Rescue Baby Gasping For Air After Being Locked Up In Car By Mum In Lagos by Emmanuel226(m): 5:34pm On Aug 10, 2019
no wonder God says i will hv mercy on whom i will hv mercy and i will have compassion on whom i will hv compassion, e get person wey e go be now, before dem go discover say her baby dey suffocate, e fit don die self, wat a mighty God we serve cool
Re: Traders Rescue Baby Gasping For Air After Being Locked Up In Car By Mum In Lagos by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 10, 2019
I wonder how some women are so absent minded angry
Re: Traders Rescue Baby Gasping For Air After Being Locked Up In Car By Mum In Lagos by Emmanuel226(m): 5:36pm On Aug 10, 2019
I think an orientation programme should be organized for Nigerian nursing mothers, becus some of dem are some kinda confused afte childbirth, see as dis pikin for take die now sad
Re: Traders Rescue Baby Gasping For Air After Being Locked Up In Car By Mum In Lagos by Emmanuel226(m): 5:38pm On Aug 10, 2019
This is due to carelessness frm d mother or manipulation frm her enemies, i jux tank God for his intervention smiley cheesy
Re: Traders Rescue Baby Gasping For Air After Being Locked Up In Car By Mum In Lagos by lexy2014: 5:39pm On Aug 10, 2019
delishpot:

Are they not?

If they were, am sure they would have faced their business & allowed d negligent mother to carry her cross
Re: Traders Rescue Baby Gasping For Air After Being Locked Up In Car By Mum In Lagos by hedonido: 5:40pm On Aug 10, 2019
duality:
While our Mom backed us to anywhere she went. A lady that can't even do that, will be forming superiority

God bless you for this. The love of our old school mothers knows no bounds. Shameless love. Unconditional love. Mama wey go sell her only wrapper make pikin chop. Mama wey go carry pikin for body everywhere she goes like MTN. That's why it pains me to see some foolish guys who spend so much on these useless filthy disgusting 'slay queens' and only give their moms crumbs.

It also makes me scared for the next generation. Because these useless girls of nowadays are not capable of being mothers. They can only deliver babies, that's all. I fear for our naija... Imagine the next 20 years.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traders Rescue Baby Gasping For Air After Being Locked Up In Car By Mum In Lagos by Agugbadin: 5:41pm On Aug 10, 2019
This careless woman should be charged with attempted manslaughter or child abuse
Re: Traders Rescue Baby Gasping For Air After Being Locked Up In Car By Mum In Lagos by Agugbadin: 5:42pm On Aug 10, 2019
May God bless those who helped save the childs life

1 Like

Re: Traders Rescue Baby Gasping For Air After Being Locked Up In Car By Mum In Lagos by Saintsquare(m): 5:44pm On Aug 10, 2019
DameB:
Wow she's lucky say na naija...

If na Yankee she might lose that child to the state, especially if they can prove that she's an incompetent mother

She get mind sha.... After all these stories about ritualists,
she will definitely lose the baby in a saner climes, in Finland you can't even drink alcohol in the premises of your little kids.
Re: Traders Rescue Baby Gasping For Air After Being Locked Up In Car By Mum In Lagos by nonjebose(m): 5:46pm On Aug 10, 2019
Good to know that there are still people who would rather save the life of a baby than snuff it. I
Re: Traders Rescue Baby Gasping For Air After Being Locked Up In Car By Mum In Lagos by shogsman(m): 5:48pm On Aug 10, 2019
No child protection services in Nigeria, she's obviously unfit, the baby should be adopted into a fit family.
Re: Traders Rescue Baby Gasping For Air After Being Locked Up In Car By Mum In Lagos by DameB(f): 5:50pm On Aug 10, 2019
Saintsquare:
she will definitely lose the baby in a saner climes, in Finland you can't even drink alcohol in the premises of your little kids.

They are right. kids don't copy what you say, they copy what you do... A kid might forget the good you do to/for him/her, but they never forget the ills meted out to them... though it might be repressed
Re: Traders Rescue Baby Gasping For Air After Being Locked Up In Car By Mum In Lagos by shogsman(m): 5:50pm On Aug 10, 2019
Emmanuel226:
I think an orientation programme should be organized for Nigerian nursing mothers, becus some of dem are some kinda confused afte childbirth, see as dis pikin for take die now sad

The pain they go through during delivery should be enough orientation for them.
Re: Traders Rescue Baby Gasping For Air After Being Locked Up In Car By Mum In Lagos by aku626(m): 5:51pm On Aug 10, 2019
Sylraph1:
shocked

Am really moved by this post....
Look at the way every one is making effort to save a the life of a child.....

This is to tell you that irrespective of our evil and corrupt leaders and the hell we are all passing through in this country,there are still good people with good heart out there.

The only problem we are having in this country is our leaders and I strongly believe that oneday,we shall rise take back our country

Long Live the Heroes that save that child!!
Long Live Nigeria!!!

We love children and mothers, I wish this love follows till the baby becomes an elder we won’t be in this mess
Re: Traders Rescue Baby Gasping For Air After Being Locked Up In Car By Mum In Lagos by DameB(f): 5:51pm On Aug 10, 2019
shogsman:
No child protection services in Nigeria, she's obviously unfit, the baby should be adopted into a fit family.

I think they have something similar in local government councils... But they mainly go after those who default on child support payments
Re: Traders Rescue Baby Gasping For Air After Being Locked Up In Car By Mum In Lagos by DameB(f): 5:53pm On Aug 10, 2019
aku626:

We love children and mothers, I wish this love follows till the baby becomes an elder we won’t be in this mess

The love get expiry date o, especially when you garnish the individual with tribe and religion
Re: Traders Rescue Baby Gasping For Air After Being Locked Up In Car By Mum In Lagos by Emmanuel226(m): 5:57pm On Aug 10, 2019
shogsman:

The pain they go through during delivery should be enough orientation for them.
but dis one is looking confused grin
Re: Traders Rescue Baby Gasping For Air After Being Locked Up In Car By Mum In Lagos by Lexusgs430: 6:00pm On Aug 10, 2019
The woman should be prosecuted....... Those people saved the child's life.........
Re: Traders Rescue Baby Gasping For Air After Being Locked Up In Car By Mum In Lagos by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 10, 2019
Insensitive comments here including those calling abroad.

Maybe you guys should go to women's forum and see how they forget their babies in different places after pregnancy because of the stress.

Most forget their newborn babies at the back seat of their cars, some at the grocery store and they would only remember the baby after they've gotten home.

You don't know what was stressing her to have forgotten. Don't judge people without knowing their story.

1 Like

Re: Traders Rescue Baby Gasping For Air After Being Locked Up In Car By Mum In Lagos by sinkhole: 6:00pm On Aug 10, 2019
coolfredo:
Hope de woman will not be angry for spoiling her car
she dey lucky whey I no dey dere, na stone I for use brake the window make d baby get air breathe !
Re: Traders Rescue Baby Gasping For Air After Being Locked Up In Car By Mum In Lagos by Forumobserver12(m): 6:04pm On Aug 10, 2019
The woman must have gone to do some side runs.... cry
Re: Traders Rescue Baby Gasping For Air After Being Locked Up In Car By Mum In Lagos by Fastlinkpro: 6:08pm On Aug 10, 2019
Sylraph1:
shocked

This is to tell you that irrespective of our evil and corrupt leaders and the hell we are all passing through in this country,there are still good people with good heart out there.

The only problem we are having in this country is our leaders and I strongly believe that oneday,we shall rise take back our country

Long Live Nigeria!!!
Re: Traders Rescue Baby Gasping For Air After Being Locked Up In Car By Mum In Lagos by dingbang(m): 6:12pm On Aug 10, 2019
This is what you get when you marry someone like tacha
Re: Traders Rescue Baby Gasping For Air After Being Locked Up In Car By Mum In Lagos by Fastlinkpro: 6:16pm On Aug 10, 2019
Sylraph1:
shocked

Long Live Nigeria!!!

In fact ,you are correct brother. My Wife fainted today at ikorodu Garage and bleeding blood.See the way the Agbero there swung into action, giving her Milk and calling ambulance.To my surprise Ambulance arrived withing 20 Minute and rushed her to General Hospital where she is receiving treatment right now as I type. Good People of Nigeria I thank You all . And God bless the emergency response service people.

4 Likes

Re: Traders Rescue Baby Gasping For Air After Being Locked Up In Car By Mum In Lagos by delishpot: 6:43pm On Aug 10, 2019
lexy2014:

If they were, am sure they would have faced their business & allowed d negligent mother to carry her cross

I Don hear
Re: Traders Rescue Baby Gasping For Air After Being Locked Up In Car By Mum In Lagos by lexy2014: 6:48pm On Aug 10, 2019
delishpot:

I Don hear

Sorry to disappoint u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

US-based Couple Accuses Nigerian Surrogate Mother Of Absconding With Twins (pic) / Nigerian Lady Seeks Advice On How To Stop Loving Her Husband / Husband In Tears As Wife Showers Praises On Him For Being A Good Hubby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.