Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,410 members, 7,954,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:58 AM

Traders Rescue Baby Gasping For Air After Being Locked Up In Car By Mum In Lagos - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Traders Rescue Baby Gasping For Air After Being Locked Up In Car By Mum In Lagos (44424 Views)

Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) / Little Girl Packs Her Bags And Leaves Home After Being Scolded By Mum (Video) / Wife Orders Husband To Sleep With Her Mum In Zimbabwe (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traders Rescue Baby Gasping For Air After Being Locked Up In Car By Mum In Lagos by delishpot: 6:49pm On Aug 10, 2019
lexy2014:

Sorry to disappoint u

YINMU! Idon hear that too.
Re: Traders Rescue Baby Gasping For Air After Being Locked Up In Car By Mum In Lagos by lexy2014: 6:50pm On Aug 10, 2019
Hipsofagoddess:
Insensitive comments here including those calling abroad.

Maybe you guys should go to women's forum and see how they forget their babies in different places after pregnancy because of the stress.

Most forget their newborn babies at the back seat of their cars, some at the grocery store and they would only remember the baby after they've gotten home.

You don't know what was stressing her to have forgotten. Don't judge people without knowing their story.

Was this baby at d back of d car or in d front of d car with d mother?
Re: Traders Rescue Baby Gasping For Air After Being Locked Up In Car By Mum In Lagos by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 10, 2019
lexy2014:

Was this baby at d back of d car or in d front of d car with d mother?

The baby seat is always at the back.
Re: Traders Rescue Baby Gasping For Air After Being Locked Up In Car By Mum In Lagos by lexy2014: 6:52pm On Aug 10, 2019
delishpot:

YINMU! Idon hear that too.

I no u heard or rather read and I no what u read was a disappointment
Re: Traders Rescue Baby Gasping For Air After Being Locked Up In Car By Mum In Lagos by lexy2014: 6:54pm On Aug 10, 2019
Hipsofagoddess:

The baby seat is always at the back.

I didn't ask if d baby seat is always at d back or sometimes at d back. I asked if this particular baby was seated at d back or in d front of d vehicle with d mother
Re: Traders Rescue Baby Gasping For Air After Being Locked Up In Car By Mum In Lagos by delishpot: 6:54pm On Aug 10, 2019
lexy2014:

I no u heard or rather read and I no what u read was a disappointment

I Don hear grin grin
Re: Traders Rescue Baby Gasping For Air After Being Locked Up In Car By Mum In Lagos by lexy2014: 6:56pm On Aug 10, 2019
delishpot:

I Don hear grin grin

And I no that what u heard or rather read was disappointing
Re: Traders Rescue Baby Gasping For Air After Being Locked Up In Car By Mum In Lagos by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 10, 2019
lexy2014:

I didn't ask if d baby seat is always at d back or sometimes at d back. I asked if this particular baby was seated at d back or in d front of d vehicle with d mother

It doesn't matter where the baby was, when you're stressed, even if you are holding something in your hands, you'll forget it.

1 Like

Re: Traders Rescue Baby Gasping For Air After Being Locked Up In Car By Mum In Lagos by lexy2014: 7:42pm On Aug 10, 2019
Hipsofagoddess:

It doesn't matter where the baby was, when you're stressed, even if you are holding something in your hands, you'll forget it.

Initially u insisted that because d baby was at d back d vehicle, hence d mother forgot. Upon seeing that d baby was actually in d front, u have now changed ur story. Its like moving d goal post in d middle of a football game. U dont even no whether d mother actually forgot d child or deliberately left d child in d vehicle in other to quickly run her errands. So ur theory is wrong& u can't justify d actions of d negligent mother
Re: Traders Rescue Baby Gasping For Air After Being Locked Up In Car By Mum In Lagos by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 10, 2019
lexy2014:

Initially u insisted that because d baby was at d back d vehicle, hence d mother forgot. Upon seeing that d baby was actually in d front, u have now changed ur story. Its like moving d goal post in d middle of a football game. U dont even no whether d mother actually forgot d child or deliberately left d child in d vehicle in other to quickly run her errands. So ur theory is wrong& u can't justify d actions of d negligent mother

Where did I insist? Did you read what I wrote at all? See I don't have time to exchange banters, so please take it elsewhere.
Re: Traders Rescue Baby Gasping For Air After Being Locked Up In Car By Mum In Lagos by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:10pm On Aug 10, 2019
dayleke:
Why she no carry the baby enter market?

Maybe the baby was sleeping and she didn't know she will stay long.
It is a regular occurrence at market places but with Windows down. You will always see them crying.
Re: Traders Rescue Baby Gasping For Air After Being Locked Up In Car By Mum In Lagos by lexy2014: 8:10pm On Aug 10, 2019
Hipsofagoddess:

Where did I insist? Did you read what I wrote at all? See I don't have time to exchange banters, so please take it elsewhere.

Yes I read what u wrote. If I didn't read it, I wouldn't have asked u on two occasions if d baby was at d back of d car or in d front with its mother
Re: Traders Rescue Baby Gasping For Air After Being Locked Up In Car By Mum In Lagos by mechanics(m): 8:20pm On Aug 10, 2019
careless mother.
Re: Traders Rescue Baby Gasping For Air After Being Locked Up In Car By Mum In Lagos by nickxtra(m): 8:27pm On Aug 10, 2019
Foolish woman. If she comes back home now and the husband blind one of her eyes, feminists will not allow someone hear word

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Traders Rescue Baby Gasping For Air After Being Locked Up In Car By Mum In Lagos by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 10, 2019
Sylraph1:
shocked

Am really moved by this post....
Look at the way every one is making effort to save a the life of a child.....

This is to tell you that irrespective of our evil and corrupt leaders and the hell we are all passing through in this country,there are still good people with good heart out there.

The only problem we are having in this country is our leaders and I strongly believe that oneday,we shall rise take back our country

Long Live the Heroes that save that child!!
Long Live Nigeria!!!

Most humans are good, I've long known that.
Re: Traders Rescue Baby Gasping For Air After Being Locked Up In Car By Mum In Lagos by Olastar990(m): 8:54pm On Aug 10, 2019
Damyonline:
A mother left her baby crying and gasping for air in a locked car in computer village, Ikeja, Lagos state to get something, only to be rescued by sympathizers.

On Friday, a baby was rescued by sympathizers in computer village after they waited for over 30 mins for the mother who locked up the child already crying and gasping for air in the car to come back.

According to reports by Ọmọ́túndé Olúfúnké, a twitter user, the baby who is less than 2 year old was strapped in a baby carrier and locked inside a Red Matrix LND by the road side in Computer Village, Ikeja. The baby who was crying and gasping for breath got the attention of sympathisers who waited for over 30 minutes for the baby's mother to return.

After waiting and the mother didn't get back in time, they swung into action and forcefully opened the door of the car to save the baby's life.

Watch video >>> https://lailasnews.com/baby-rescued-while-gasping-for-air-after-being-locked-in-car-by-mother-video/

unfortunate motherhood
Re: Traders Rescue Baby Gasping For Air After Being Locked Up In Car By Mum In Lagos by majamajic(m): 9:57pm On Aug 10, 2019
osazsky:
that tiny glass is more expensive than a full window rare or front glass,but people always mis understand this and is even more diffident to fix

based on situation at hand , life is more important than even the whole car itself
Re: Traders Rescue Baby Gasping For Air After Being Locked Up In Car By Mum In Lagos by hify9935(f): 10:00pm On Aug 10, 2019
so a year plus ain't enough for her to master how to look after a child? SMH. I really can't fathom why some mothers do this. What was so important that she had to lock up her own child inside a car...with windows locked. Her brain needs to be checked! I read something like this last year. That one sef worse, she instructed d crowd not to break her window screen...i think she lost her car keys. And the poor child was dying. Imagine? Some people place material things over their own lives. Which way Nigeria? Read some comments here that maybe her hubby would beat her up if the the window screen was broken... lol. Biko let him beat me up, my child lives! That's all that matters.
Re: Traders Rescue Baby Gasping For Air After Being Locked Up In Car By Mum In Lagos by BrokenCock: 10:39pm On Aug 10, 2019
lexy2014:

And endanger d baby d more with shards of glass hitting d baby in places u didn't intend
no, it should have been done from the other side. that small partitioned glass is meant to be broken for situations like this
Re: Traders Rescue Baby Gasping For Air After Being Locked Up In Car By Mum In Lagos by BrotherJesu(m): 10:39pm On Aug 10, 2019
Sylraph1:
shocked

Am really moved by this post....
Look at the way every one is making effort to save a the life of a child.....

This is to tell you that irrespective of our evil and corrupt leaders and the hell we are all passing through in this country,there are still good people with good heart out there.

The only problem we are having in this country is our leaders and I strongly believe that oneday,we shall rise take back our country

Long Live the Heroes that save that child!!
Long Live Nigeria!!!

the same way you *Rise on Augst5th behind ur keypads.
#internetFreedomfighter
Re: Traders Rescue Baby Gasping For Air After Being Locked Up In Car By Mum In Lagos by Larrykaysail(m): 12:44am On Aug 11, 2019
Damyonline:
A mother left her baby crying and gasping for air in a locked car in computer village, Ikeja, Lagos state to get something, only to be rescued by sympathizers.

On Friday, a baby was rescued by sympathizers in computer village after they waited for over 30 mins for the mother who locked up the child already crying and gasping for air in the car to come back.

According to reports by Ọmọ́túndé Olúfúnké, a twitter user, the baby who is less than 2 year old was strapped in a baby carrier and locked inside a Red Matrix LND by the road side in Computer Village, Ikeja. The baby who was crying and gasping for breath got the attention of sympathisers who waited for over 30 minutes for the baby's mother to return.

After waiting and the mother didn't get back in time, they swung into action and forcefully opened the door of the car to save the baby's life.

Watch video >>> https://lailasnews.com/baby-rescued-while-gasping-for-air-after-being-locked-in-car-by-mother-video/

she will end up in jail from this side ... no negligence
Re: Traders Rescue Baby Gasping For Air After Being Locked Up In Car By Mum In Lagos by may320: 10:34am On Aug 11, 2019
Fastlinkpro:
In fact ,you are correct brother. My Wife fainted today at ikorodu Garage and bleeding blood.See the way the Agbero there swung into action, giving her Milk and calling ambulance.To my surprise Ambulance arrived withing 20 Minute and rushed her to General Hospital where she is receiving treatment right now as I type. Good People of Nigeria I thank You all . And God bless the emergency response service people.
This is one good thing about Lagosians, especially those ones we do sometimes look down on as illiterate or semi-illiterate, they come together to save situations like this.
Re: Traders Rescue Baby Gasping For Air After Being Locked Up In Car By Mum In Lagos by delishpot: 11:39am On Aug 11, 2019
lexy2014:

And I no that what u heard or rather read was disappointing

I Don hear you again grin grin
Re: Traders Rescue Baby Gasping For Air After Being Locked Up In Car By Mum In Lagos by mamaafrik(m): 12:31pm On Aug 11, 2019
BrokenCock:
see how they are struggling to open the door, just use saliva plus salt to shatter one of the glasses m carefully open the car
how explain pls
Re: Traders Rescue Baby Gasping For Air After Being Locked Up In Car By Mum In Lagos by lexy2014: 9:30pm On Aug 11, 2019
delishpot:

I Don hear you again grin grin

What did I tell u that u heard?
Re: Traders Rescue Baby Gasping For Air After Being Locked Up In Car By Mum In Lagos by delishpot: 10:03pm On Aug 11, 2019
lexy2014:

What did I tell u that u heard?

Even this one you asked..... I Don hear am too grin grin
Re: Traders Rescue Baby Gasping For Air After Being Locked Up In Car By Mum In Lagos by lexy2014: 10:12pm On Aug 11, 2019
delishpot:

Even this one you asked..... I Don hear am too grin grin

Which one?
Re: Traders Rescue Baby Gasping For Air After Being Locked Up In Car By Mum In Lagos by delishpot: 10:14pm On Aug 11, 2019
lexy2014:

Which one?
I Don hear grin
Re: Traders Rescue Baby Gasping For Air After Being Locked Up In Car By Mum In Lagos by Eberex(m): 10:06am On Dec 07, 2019
I am feeling this is an old story. I read this same story few months back, same location, same color of car, same time duration.

Bloggers and recycling of stories.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When You Are Tired Of Backing Baby (photo) / Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp / A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.