Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,698 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Soldiers Storm Jakande Detaining Policemen Over Death Of Lagos Trader - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Storm Jakande Detaining Policemen Over Death Of Lagos Trader (38607 Views)

IGP Orders Arrest Of Policemen Over Murder Of UK Returnee In Abuja / Soldiers Storm Anyigba Kogi After 6 People Were Killed During Cult War. Photos / Civil Defense Officer Fights With Policemen Over Rifle(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Storm Jakande Detaining Policemen Over Death Of Lagos Trader by gurunlocker: 8:47pm On Aug 10, 2019
Princedapace:

If u are asked to stop, stop and obey police and stop. It is a crime to run away from security officers anywhere in the world. Nigerians don't try to run when they are outside the country. I have been stopped four good times, I stopped, and complied becus I had nothing hiding.

Still wrong to shoot unless those guys shoot first...
Re: Soldiers Storm Jakande Detaining Policemen Over Death Of Lagos Trader by Ikpongiton: 8:53pm On Aug 10, 2019
misleading headline
Re: Soldiers Storm Jakande Detaining Policemen Over Death Of Lagos Trader by Halopy: 8:53pm On Aug 10, 2019
Amazingman:
Yet they cannot storm sambisa to meet their fellow armed men
grin grin grin grin grin
Fellow armed men indeed

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Storm Jakande Detaining Policemen Over Death Of Lagos Trader by Handsomebb: 8:54pm On Aug 10, 2019
All the armed forces of Nigeria needs sensitization on weapon handling and lots of other areas.
Re: Soldiers Storm Jakande Detaining Policemen Over Death Of Lagos Trader by chigoziri2403(m): 8:54pm On Aug 10, 2019
What concerns soldiers here
Re: Soldiers Storm Jakande Detaining Policemen Over Death Of Lagos Trader by Princedapace(m): 8:55pm On Aug 10, 2019
gurunlocker:

Still wrong to shoot unless those guys shoot first...

It is not. U can check relevant rules regarding this. Running means u are a suspect.
Re: Soldiers Storm Jakande Detaining Policemen Over Death Of Lagos Trader by phlame(m): 8:57pm On Aug 10, 2019
Princedapace:

It is not. U can check relevant rules regarding this. Running means u are a suspect.

And how does being a suspect give them the right to shoot
Re: Soldiers Storm Jakande Detaining Policemen Over Death Of Lagos Trader by ALEXANDER51: 9:03pm On Aug 10, 2019
Which way nigeria
Re: Soldiers Storm Jakande Detaining Policemen Over Death Of Lagos Trader by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 10, 2019
See chaos, na this kin people go fix Nigeria.

You don enter one chance.

You better join revolution or your own don finish be dat
Re: Soldiers Storm Jakande Detaining Policemen Over Death Of Lagos Trader by samnaija: 9:10pm On Aug 10, 2019
Princedapace:

If u are asked to stop, stop and obey police and stop. It is a crime to run away from security officers anywhere in the world. Nigerians don't try to run when they are outside the country. I have been stopped four good times, I stopped, and complied becus I had nothing hiding.

My guy if you don't know the area pls don't contribute.nigerians always bashing themselves.

Those policemen in that area are a disgrace. I knew something like this will happen one day . They are not supposed to be on that road. But you see them morning and night begging for money. Not chasing Yahoo boys, that a lie by the blogger. The beg for money when you are going to work coming back beg again.
They are not even the local police, they are high way police. For the past one month they have opened office in front of the palace . They are like vultures you buy bread for your family, oga come give me bread chop .
They just slow u down and ask anything for your boys.
Pls if you do not know don't assume. This is greed at it's peak.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Storm Jakande Detaining Policemen Over Death Of Lagos Trader by Amazingman(m): 9:11pm On Aug 10, 2019
Halopy:
grin grin grin grin grin
Fellow armed men indeed

Am telling you
Re: Soldiers Storm Jakande Detaining Policemen Over Death Of Lagos Trader by tiredoflife(m): 9:11pm On Aug 10, 2019
Princedapace:

So if u are asked to stop anywhere in the world and u don't stop
The police shoots anywhere in the world
U see how dumb u sound grin grin

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Storm Jakande Detaining Policemen Over Death Of Lagos Trader by Princedapace(m): 9:16pm On Aug 10, 2019
samnaija:

My guy if you don't know the area pls don't contribute.nigerians always bashing themselves.

Those policemen in that area are a disgrace. I knew something like this will happen one day . They are not supposed to be on that road. But you see them morning and night begging for money. Not chasing Yahoo boys, that a lie by the blogger. The beg for money when you are going to work coming back beg again.
They are not even the local police, they are high way police. For the past one month they have opened office in front of the palace . They are like vultures you buy bread for your family, oga come give me bread chop .
They just slow u down and ask anything for your boys.
Pls if you do not know don't assume. This is greed at it's peak.

Well, everything is wrong with Nigeria. Not just police. I hate it when security men are singled out but when someone called for protest, people didn't come out and took it seriously. How do u guys really want us to have a better society if we don't take care of the political system.

We ars so funny in this part of the world. Protest for restructuring, no, protest for change of constitution, no. We are funny. We go about electing same old criminals and even insult our selves to protect them and we want a modern police. Lie lie. Soldiers and police will continue to wreck havoc on us as Nigerians.
Re: Soldiers Storm Jakande Detaining Policemen Over Death Of Lagos Trader by Ikpongiton: 9:20pm On Aug 10, 2019
dazzlingd:
Those murderers in military uniform that killed innocent policemen to free a kidnapper must be brought to justice.

Those are the type of officers in the military sabotaging the war against terrorism... Nigeria is finished
?nigerian police are not innocent nor hardworking.
Re: Soldiers Storm Jakande Detaining Policemen Over Death Of Lagos Trader by EdiskyHarry: 9:22pm On Aug 10, 2019
I know one day Niger delta will make it, if south sudan made it, we will also make it,, it's too shameful to be called a Nigerian
Re: Soldiers Storm Jakande Detaining Policemen Over Death Of Lagos Trader by dedolampy: 9:26pm On Aug 10, 2019
Amazingman:
Yet they cannot storm sambisa to meet their fellow armed men
mumu do u even know why you can sleep with ur two eyes closed. these men die everyday like fowls. or u think they are not human beings? or you think they dont have families who misses and pray for dem everyday?
Re: Soldiers Storm Jakande Detaining Policemen Over Death Of Lagos Trader by samnaija: 9:26pm On Aug 10, 2019
Princedapace:

Well, everything is wrong with Nigeria. Not just police. I hate it when security men are singled out but when someone called for protest, people didn't come out and took it seriously. How do u guys really want us to have a better society if we don't take care of the political system.

We ars so funny in this part of the world. Protest for restructuring, no, protest for change of constitution, no. We are funny. We go about electing same old criminals and even insult our selves to protect them and we want a modern police. Lie lie. Soldiers and police will continue to wreck havoc on us as Nigerians.
Security men are singled out because they inflict bodily harm on defenseless poor citizens. They are nigerians and collecting salary. I say it again greed.the poor trader was killed because of greed.
The political class kill the common man indirectly while the security do the finishing.
Re: Soldiers Storm Jakande Detaining Policemen Over Death Of Lagos Trader by dalass(f): 9:28pm On Aug 10, 2019
bigerboy200:
So soldier has to come to the police rescue? Nigeria police are poorly trained, little wonder their constant unprofessional and disgraceful conducts. I sometimes wonder the yardstick for police enlistment.

Soldiers training too is warped angry
Re: Soldiers Storm Jakande Detaining Policemen Over Death Of Lagos Trader by fayomim: 9:30pm On Aug 10, 2019
Criticaltemp:
Army trying to cover up for the killing of the three policemen.. Eye service.. Inside dem, dem wan kill another set of police officers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Storm Jakande Detaining Policemen Over Death Of Lagos Trader by Emmanuel226(m): 9:33pm On Aug 10, 2019
confusion everywhere grin
Re: Soldiers Storm Jakande Detaining Policemen Over Death Of Lagos Trader by Vatod(m): 9:35pm On Aug 10, 2019
daddytime:
Hmmm

Na civilians dem wan take settle their scores with Police?

Civilians na original pawn for everybody war...

Very funny
you'rejust been sincere
Re: Soldiers Storm Jakande Detaining Policemen Over Death Of Lagos Trader by Emmanuel226(m): 9:37pm On Aug 10, 2019
so d Nigerian army are now confused up to d point dat dey no longer know wat dey are doing again chaisad
Re: Soldiers Storm Jakande Detaining Policemen Over Death Of Lagos Trader by Emmanuel226(m): 9:37pm On Aug 10, 2019
las las Nigerian army na scam grin tongue
Re: Soldiers Storm Jakande Detaining Policemen Over Death Of Lagos Trader by Emmanuel226(m): 9:39pm On Aug 10, 2019
see as next level don turn their brain upside down grin
Re: Soldiers Storm Jakande Detaining Policemen Over Death Of Lagos Trader by Emmanuel226(m): 9:40pm On Aug 10, 2019
foolishness in d highest order sad
Re: Soldiers Storm Jakande Detaining Policemen Over Death Of Lagos Trader by Emmanuel226(m): 9:40pm On Aug 10, 2019
chai hw art d mighty fallen dis is no longer d Nigerian army i used to know sad
Re: Soldiers Storm Jakande Detaining Policemen Over Death Of Lagos Trader by Deejaygold(m): 9:46pm On Aug 10, 2019
If na sambisa now, they cannot show
Re: Soldiers Storm Jakande Detaining Policemen Over Death Of Lagos Trader by Pavarottii(m): 9:49pm On Aug 10, 2019
CARLOSZ:
Storm or no storm.
Provided one of the policemen is either facing his maker now or receiving his virgins, I can surely sleep well.
Don't u understand? The army came to rescue the policemen...
Re: Soldiers Storm Jakande Detaining Policemen Over Death Of Lagos Trader by mysticwarrior(m): 9:50pm On Aug 10, 2019
kechywillz:
If I don't park out of this country in 2020,I have my self to blame
and where you wan run go?
Re: Soldiers Storm Jakande Detaining Policemen Over Death Of Lagos Trader by abbadavid: 9:58pm On Aug 10, 2019
Re: Soldiers Storm Jakande Detaining Policemen Over Death Of Lagos Trader by daddytime(m): 10:00pm On Aug 10, 2019
Vatod:
you'rejust been sincere

I'm just thinking out loud my brother.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Robbery Suspect Leads Policemen To Arrest 77-year-old Gunrunner In Delta (photos / Single Mother Duped By Young Lover After Sex Romp / I Sold My Daughter Because Of Poverty — 20-year-old Mother (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.