Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Soldiers Storm Jakande Detaining Policemen Over Death Of Lagos Trader - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Storm Jakande Detaining Policemen Over Death Of Lagos Trader (38601 Views)

IGP Orders Arrest Of Policemen Over Murder Of UK Returnee In Abuja / Soldiers Storm Anyigba Kogi After 6 People Were Killed During Cult War. Photos / Civil Defense Officer Fights With Policemen Over Rifle(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Soldiers Storm Jakande Detaining Policemen Over Death Of Lagos Trader by 9jaAmerican: 6:54pm On Aug 11, 2019
Princedapace:

If u are asked to stop, stop and obey police and stop. It is a crime to run away from security officers anywhere in the world. Nigerians don't try to run when they are outside the country. I have been stopped four good times, I stopped, and complied becus I had nothing hiding.
I want to believe what you wrote up there is just for banter. Cos it seems what you are saying is that the police has the right to pronounce death sentence on someone that hasn't been found guilty of any crime.

In the US, the western world or even anywhere that is not ruled by mad men, if you have a suspect who isn't a direct threat to you at that moment, you Chase all you can and if you cannot catch up you are NEVER authorized to gun that person down. That is called jungle justice. You and I know how Nigeria is, if the police stops you in this country, and they manage to get you to their station, bros innocent or not something must drop from your pocket. That young man might not necessarily be hiding anything, he might just be afraid of Nigerian police like every average Nigerian.

Countless times police has raided viewing centre, and all man go just japa because "I know follow get hin own price". Let's be guided when we talk about these country abeg!
Re: Soldiers Storm Jakande Detaining Policemen Over Death Of Lagos Trader by Yamleg: 10:43am On Dec 05, 2020
kechywillz:
If I don't park out of this country in 2020,I have my self to blame
BRO, how is Ireland
Re: Soldiers Storm Jakande Detaining Policemen Over Death Of Lagos Trader by kechywillz(m): 9:43pm On Dec 05, 2020
Yamleg:

BRO, how is Ireland
Ireland is good my brother grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ritualist Caught Exhuming Corpses In Kogi, Almost Lynched By Irate Mob (photos) / Igbo And Yoruba Traders Clash At Ladipo Market / Robbery Suspect Leads Policemen To Arrest 77-year-old Gunrunner In Delta (photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.