Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,729 members, 7,820,523 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

A Word From God: A Ward From The Lord: By His Ward. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Word From God: A Ward From The Lord: By His Ward. (230 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Donates A Ward With Ventilators To LASUTH / A Word From God: A Ward From The Lord: By His Ward: A Word Of Advice. / If You Believe You Can Lose Your Salvation, Then You Have Called God A Liar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Word From God: A Ward From The Lord: By His Ward. by TheIkoro(m): 6:47pm On Aug 10, 2019
TO AN EVIL, VILE, DAMNED, AND MOST ACCURSED OF ALL GENERATIONS.

Thus - obviously - you'd even rather have me be known by no name, than have me be known by any other name but the "Dotun" (be it "Adedotun," or "Oladotun"wink that I have in all its entirety renounced.

"No one is good but GOD alone;" and I'm thinking of the day a God so Good He'd rather be known as "unknown" than have thee all be judged for plundering and despoiling Him of all thou despoils Him of (to the extent even, of His very Name being of thy spoil) I am thinking of the day my Word may just be prophecy, rather than mere speculation; when I saith unto thee:

"Mayhaps it is with tears that my Creator will slay thee."

"all the substance of his house" is not because The LORD would never have stayed the hand of Solomon at seven-fold, but simply due to the hardness of thy hearts that had Jesus say of thee - even should Grace have thee fall once from Wickedness,

"the last state of that man is worse than the first."

For your head just can never be correct. You can never hearken towards any semblance of righteousness. The one-fold of Moses will always simply be too much for thee to restore until thou has to "give all the substance" of thy house.

"No one is good but GOD alone," and The Word that had A'bra-ham bother to exchange any word with the rich man concerning Laz'a-rus may eventually be repeated - even as it most probably already has been - when I say unto thee, even if with tears:

"Anu e se mi."

- Kini Yun (10th of April, 2019).

(1) (Reply)

Netflix Vs The Catholic Church / Xenophobia: Pastor Adeboye Begs Nigerians Not To Retaliate With Reasons (VIDEO) / 5 Ways To Spot A False Prophet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.