Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Aerial View Of Oshogbo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aerial View Of Oshogbo (11393 Views)

Aerial View Of The Nigeria Military Formation On Duty- Photo / Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) / Aerial View Of The Abule Ado Explosion In Lagos (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aerial View Of Oshogbo by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 10, 2019
Unlimitk:

U are from Ibadan?
Ibadan south or north?

Yeah
Re: Aerial View Of Oshogbo by Unlimitk(m): 9:50pm On Aug 10, 2019
Paxie55:

Tell me, how are we tribalistic?

-By trooping to your region to establish markets, schools, industries and houses?
-By voting for your son Obasanjo?
-By supporting Fashola even when he's not a pdp or Apga member?
-By no intimidating you lots to vote the candidate of our choice which you people did to us In the last election?

But, I can list thousands of you lots tribalism yet, you parade yourselves as accomodators and liberals.
Hmm I always tell people one thing on nairaland, and it's I'm a researcher
When talking about tribalism, I know what I mean
Lol,I have many igbo people as friends who told me many secrets, same as south south
I'm going to repeat this again,Yoruba's are not tribalistic
The kind of tribalism I'm talking about is to complex for u guys
Trust me hausas Igbos and other tribes should b happy Yorubas are not tribalistic
If I were in charge of Yoruba land,hmm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of Oshogbo by Unlimitk(m): 9:53pm On Aug 10, 2019
Paxie55:

This one can't get Igbos off his mouth when in actuality, fulanis are the ones killing and jailing their leaders coupled with forcefully taking up their state. tongue
I don't like Hausa or Fulani's
Check my post
All I care about is Yoruba land
I have seen the perfect solution to bring Yoruba land to greatness,not that I hate any tribe
I'm just stating one of the solutions
Of course the solutions won't favor other tribes, that's what I'm trying to say
Re: Aerial View Of Oshogbo by Paxie55: 9:54pm On Aug 10, 2019
Unlimitk:

I don't like Hausa or Fulani's
Check my post
All I care about is Yoruba land
I have seen the perfect solution to bring Yoruba land to greatness,not that I hate any tribe
I'm just stating one of the solutions
Of course the solutions won't favor other tribes, that's what I'm trying to say
Whatever!!
Suit yourself. undecided
Re: Aerial View Of Oshogbo by Unlimitk(m): 9:54pm On Aug 10, 2019
Timmyprox:

Yeah
Me,am from ekiti but grew up in Ibadan
Re: Aerial View Of Oshogbo by Noneroone(m): 9:55pm On Aug 10, 2019
KahlDrogo:
Red mud Shiite caliphate. grin
That is Ogun state
Re: Aerial View Of Oshogbo by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 10, 2019
Timmyprox:

The nation is not encouraging

Yes I agree but the youths are underwhelming too and that is why we have what we have today. Government cannot provide everything anyway even as I agree that the Nigerian government provides far too little for her people yet that is a very complex topic we will discuss all night if we don't try and see the big picture which is that , sadly, Nigerian youths must work very hard to compensate for the fact that, for now, the support they need to make life easier is simply not available.
Re: Aerial View Of Oshogbo by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 10, 2019
candidtalk:

Indeed. The saddest thing is that they are perennial and irredeemable haters of others, especially Yorubas, year in and year out. They are so obsessed with Yoruba to the extent many can tell you who governs every Yoruba State yet they don't know the governor of their native SE State they abandoned 20 years ago. Na so so Yoruba matter dem carry for head.

When I saw the original picture OP supplied all I thought was wow because of the great road network and infrastructure Aregbe delivered. That is what any progressive-minded person would think and note first because it means Government has done its job well. The brown roof are private houses and with increasing income and a growing middle-class they will eventually be replaced with more modern building as has happened in Lagos, Ogun, Abuja et al.

Yet we trust Igbos to want to use everything to spite Yorubas because they want a'consolation' win over the Yoruba , because of their civil war loss, and will use anything to achieve such. Had to laugh at a thread where they rushed in to call Yorubas 'betrayers' etc because Sowore was removed as leader of his political Party. They were in such a haste to tarnish Yoruba man's image they did not even read the article to note that an Igbo man moved the motion to remove Sowore and a different Igbo man then replaced Sowore as leader of the Party. Igbo coup and backstabbing they still wanted to blame Yorubas for. Hateful jokers.

Dont mind them...Some shout lagos is no man's land, some shout one Nigeria, some shout Biafra....chai...Very confused set of people...always accuse yoruba of jealousy
..We are the director of their live..they will continue to develop our land and i pray one NG continues so that their eyes can open widely that they have made mistake developing lagos is particular

2 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Oshogbo by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 10, 2019
Unlimitk:

Yoruba's need to be tribalistic
Tribalism will help the yorubas
I agree 100percent to what you said...Igbos take our calmness of cowardise..it hurt me with the way yoruba handle one NG will kid gloves giving IGBO more mouth to describe us
Re: Aerial View Of Oshogbo by Toluobaeko11: 10:33pm On Aug 10, 2019
The mentality of an average Yoruba man and Igbo man is not the same. Coloured roof is a big achievement for Igbos.
I stand to be corrected on this, When did Igbo started living together as a community? It's only clans they have back then. Some of the brown roofs building you're talking about is almost 150 years old or more, while Igbo are still using leaves to build. In every Yoruba palace, there's old palace and new palace. The old one is untouched because it always remind us where we're coming from.
A Yoruba city is always of two part, the old part and the new part. We always cherish the old part, because it is our Agboole(clan), and you can't take it away from us.
Everything Igbo is having today in this era of civilization was given to them by Yoruba. HOPE YOU KNEW THAT THE IGBO ALPHABET WAS DESIGNED BY A YORUBA MAN, AND IGBO BIBLE WAS TRANSLATED FROM ENGLISH TO IGBO BY YORUBA MAN. Pls leave Yoruba alone, you can't understand our life, WE ARE 'OMOLUABI', and that comes first before material things which you cherished most in your life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of Oshogbo by ChristianEast: 11:06pm On Aug 10, 2019
Timmyprox:

Show me your house
grin grin grin
Let us see your mansion
Ask Buhariadvocate, helinues, deomelo I don't respond to Yoruba moslems. I have no business with tijanniyya moslem.

Look for your mate.

4 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Oshogbo by nicepoker101(m): 1:21am On Aug 11, 2019
KahlDrogo:
This one na the flood in ogun state last year bro.
Re: Aerial View Of Oshogbo by Nobody: 1:56am On Aug 11, 2019
Paxie55:

This one can't get Igbos off his mouth when in actuality, fulanis are the ones killing and jailing their leaders coupled with forcefully taking up their state. tongue

He's right, Yorubas need to be extremely tribalistic because one thing I've noticed, the Yoruba are slowly loosing their culture. Non Yoruba are bringing all this alien crazy things into the south west.. prostitution etc

Also , it will make it easy to develop the south west easily if the population is controlled.

If I was a leader in the south west my first priority will be to de incentivice Igbo from coming to the sw.

I'd allow maybe edos max because they're a little bit similar.
Re: Aerial View Of Oshogbo by Paxie55: 2:06am On Aug 11, 2019
Freedem:

He's right, Yorubas need to be extremely tribalistic because one thing I've noticed, the Yoruba are slowly loosing their culture. Non Yoruba are bringing all this alien crazy things into the south west.. prostitution etc

Also , it will make it easy to develop the south west easily if the population is controlled.

If I was a leader in the south west my first priority will be to de incentivice Igbo from coming to the sw.

For your information, Igbos only go to Lagos not SW.
Lagos was built with ND money. So, stfu.

4 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Oshogbo by Nobody: 2:10am On Aug 11, 2019
Paxie55:

There are Igbos in Ibadan in dugbe and mokola market. They're also selling spare parts in Iwo road Ibadan. Igbo are all the sw.

Whether Lagos was built with Nd money or not it's still a SW region..

As a matter of fact Lagos will be my first priority, it's too dense.

I will make them pay heavy taxes ..there'll be a tax for Yoruba and a different one for Igbo.

So you will sweat before you can live there.

3 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Oshogbo by Paxie55: 2:15am On Aug 11, 2019
Freedem:

There are Igbos in Ibadan in dugbe and mokola market. They're also selling spare parts in Iwo road Ibadan. Igbo are all the sw.

I will make them pay heavy taxes ..there'll be a tax for Yoruba and a different one for Igbo.

Whatever dude. Till then, I believe that the sarkin of fulanis will take over when they have usurp oba lil wayne.

You should be the one packing out for your oga fulanis.

3 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Oshogbo by KingOdart(m): 2:22am On Aug 11, 2019
Paxie55:

Go to Osogbo and see your brothers pushing their Wheel Barrows with Passion

Every Yoruba city is a Lagos to hungry IPOB youth

Igbo are all over Yoruba States and cities in mass cheesy

Most of you ran away from your curse region before hunger kill you cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Oshogbo by KingOdart(m): 2:26am On Aug 11, 2019
Paxie55:

Whatever!!
Suit yourself. undecided

Your dogs can't live under brown roof but your people are all over Yoruba cities pushing wheel Barrows, Hawking Gala and meat pie

The Joke is on you

Re: Aerial View Of Oshogbo by Paxie55: 2:26am On Aug 11, 2019
KingOdart:

Go to Osogbo and see your brothers pushing their Wheel Barrows with Passion

Every Yoruba city is a Lagos to hungry IPOB youth

Igbo are all over Yoruba States and cities in mass cheesy

Most of you ran away from your curse region before hunger kill you cheesy

Ok.
Re: Aerial View Of Oshogbo by Printerscanner: 6:01am On Aug 11, 2019
Unlimitk:

I knew I would find an ipob tout here
U guys are like flies on nairaland
The real matter for this post is to show brown roofs doesn't mean poverty

Yes, if they are not trafficking drugs, then they are on Nairaland. Children of hate, anger and bitterness
Re: Aerial View Of Oshogbo by TundeBricklayer: 6:41am On Aug 11, 2019
KahlDrogo:
I hope you know you are stylishly yabbing Ogun, cause this picture is Ogun state

1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of Oshogbo by TundeBricklayer: 6:53am On Aug 11, 2019
Unlimitk:
Timmypromise
I don spend my time in exile finish ooo
I'm backkkk
Compare Oshogbo to Abakelike, mind you Osun is older than Ebonyi state

3 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Oshogbo by oyatz(m): 7:15am On Aug 11, 2019
There are brown roofs all over Nigeria Bros.
Any building constructed in the 1990s is most likely to have brown roofs by now. There is no need to change the roofs that aren't leaking.

Paxie55:

Bla bla bla, mumuric potential terrorist, atleast, remove the brown zinc your ancestors installed since 1500 before talking to me.
Shameless brownie

2 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Oshogbo by Nobody: 7:20am On Aug 11, 2019
Freedem:

Even as Highly tasked in British, we still living and going there.

There are things you wont change because you don't have the prowess to do that.

In business, when you think u trying to punish someone, u only giving his new business ideas and how to sort out and establish new market.

So u guys don't have that now
Re: Aerial View Of Oshogbo by TundeBricklayer: 7:21am On Aug 11, 2019
oyatz:
There are brown roofs all over Nigeria Bros.
Any building constructed in the 1990s is most likely to have brown roofs by now. There is no need to change the roofs that aren't leaking.

Awka became capital same year with Osogbo can you show areas in Osun that look like these pictures , mind you Awka is third on major cities in Anambra

5 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Oshogbo by highpriestess: 7:24am On Aug 11, 2019
TundeBricklayer:

Awka became capital same year with Osogbo can you show areas in Osun that look like these pictures
Stop posting pictures.
They know we aren't on the same pedestal with them.

They should be competing with gombe and nassarawa state not us.
Competing with them is demeaning to our status.

4 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Oshogbo by TundeBricklayer: 7:25am On Aug 11, 2019
highpriestess:

Stop posting pictures.
They know we aren't on the same pedestal with them.

They should be competing with gombe and nassarawa state not us.
Competing with them is demeaning to our status.
Sorry I won't again grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of Oshogbo by Nobody: 7:32am On Aug 11, 2019
Freedem:

If you think and haven't heard the idea of new market, think again

meanwhile

Edos are purely Yorubas, so whether you allow them or not, is non of our business.

You can give them the whole SW, we don't give a damn.
Re: Aerial View Of Oshogbo by Nobody: 7:56am On Aug 11, 2019
TundeBricklayer:

Awka became capital same year with Osogbo can you show areas in Osun that look like these pictures , mind you Awka is third on major cities in Anambra

I have always said that you behave like a brick layer.

kindly modify and remove those pictures.

Seriously what is wrong with you lots, u came to a thread of over 4 pages, all you could do is to use the reply of first 2 pages so that up over and over again what has been laid to rest.

Your mission is to enlongate a closed topic or what I don't get it .

What's the essence of these pictures again??

Oga pls modify and remove that pictures.....

Such actions now is purely irritating.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FG Launches 1.52MW Solar Plant For Federal Ministry Of Works And Housing HQ / 2023: Hope For Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Kwankwaso As PDP Moves To Scrap Zoning / Supreme Court Faults INEC For Partisan Role In Election Petition Cases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.