Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,995 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Aerial View Of Oshogbo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aerial View Of Oshogbo (11386 Views)

Aerial View Of The Nigeria Military Formation On Duty- Photo / Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) / Aerial View Of The Abule Ado Explosion In Lagos (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aerial View Of Oshogbo by TundeBricklayer: 8:03am On Aug 11, 2019
[[s]quote author=Osagyefo98 post=81145186]

I have always said that you behave like a brick layer.

kindly modify and remove those pictures.

Seriously what is wrong with you lots, u came to a thread of over 4 pages, all you could do is to use the reply of first 2 pages so that up over and over again what has been laid to rest.

Your mission is to enlongate a closed topic or what I don't get it .

What's the essence of these pictures again??

Oga pls modify and remove that pictures.....

Such actions now is purely irritating.[/quote][/s]
Your fader there, Ewu Igala grin
Re: Aerial View Of Oshogbo by Nobody: 8:09am On Aug 11, 2019
TundeBricklayer:
[[s]quote author=Osagyefo98 post=81145186]

I have always said that you behave like a brick layer.

kindly modify and remove those pictures.

Seriously what is wrong with you lots, u came to a thread of over 4 pages, all you could do is to use the reply of first 2 pages so that up over and over again what has been laid to rest.

Your mission is to enlongate a closed topic or what I don't get it .

What's the essence of these pictures again??

Oga pls modify and remove that pictures.....

Such actions now is purely irritating.[/s]
Your fader there, Ewu Igala grin

Ozu nwuru nwuru

How a grown up man with child's brain beats my imagination...Go and collect one fowl from your town king because u done try..

Uchu..
Re: Aerial View Of Oshogbo by dapachez: 10:14am On Aug 11, 2019
Paxie55:

Brownie managed to snap a company's location by the right, then, forgot that their individual buildings are also on the left thereby, exposing your mediocrity.
Btw, the company didn't use iron for zinc too?
Brownies and lies eeh cheesy cheesy
That is not a company but the ladoke akintola teaching hospital
Re: Aerial View Of Oshogbo by oyatz(m): 11:02am On Aug 11, 2019
I am far more educated, intelligent and well exposed for silly contests like this.

There are well established indices of Human Development or Measurements of economic activities and pasting pictures of selected private houses is not one.

Locate your mates that you are operating on the same level doing 'Afonja Vs Igbo' childish inter-tribal contests.

Don't quote me again.

TundeBricklayer:

Awka became capital same year with Osogbo can you show areas in Osun that look like these pictures , mind you Awka is third on major cities in Anambra

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Oshogbo by kayfra: 11:42am On Aug 11, 2019
Freedem:

He's right, Yorubas need to be extremely tribalistic because one thing I've noticed, the Yoruba are slowly loosing their culture. Non Yoruba are bringing all this alien crazy things into the south west.. prostitution etc

Also , it will make it easy to develop the south west easily if the population is controlled.

If I was a leader in the south west my first priority will be to de incentivice Igbo from coming to the sw.

I'd allow maybe edos max because they're a little bit similar.

You can't even spell losing. Illiterate

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Oshogbo by KingOdart(m): 12:55pm On Aug 11, 2019
TundeBricklayer:

Awka became capital same year with Osogbo can you show areas in Osun that look like these pictures , mind you Awka is third on major cities in Anambra

Your Igbo brothers are all over Osogbo and Osun pushing Wheel Barrows and Hawking meat pie

But you are here talking shlt about Osun cheesy

Re: Aerial View Of Oshogbo by KingOdart(m): 1:02pm On Aug 11, 2019
highpriestess:

Stop posting pictures.
They know we aren't on the same pedestal with them.

They should be competing with gombe and nassarawa state not us.
Competing with them is demeaning to our status.

You rats really think too highly of yourselves

It is we Yoruba that are not on the same pedestal with you

You are all over our states and cities like Rats while most of us down in South West don't even know where you are from on Nigeria map
Re: Aerial View Of Oshogbo by TundeBricklayer: 1:09pm On Aug 11, 2019
KingOdart:

Your Igbo brothers are all over Osogbo and Osun pushing Wheel Barrows and Hawking meat pie

But you are here talking shlt about Osun cheesy
Fidelity Bank building, FCMB and Access Bank grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Oshogbo by KingOdart(m): 1:13pm On Aug 11, 2019
Paxie55:

I'm not talking of roads, I'm talking of individual structures.
Aba, no doubt has bad leaders but it didn't stop them from developing themselves.
You on the contrary, wants your governor to do everything for you.
Aba might have some bad roads which are cos of federal govt neglect of eastern region, but you can't compare their standard of living to the one I'm seeing on this picture. cheesy

Your brothers are all over Yoruba Land pushing Wheel Barrows

Standard of living and you are still the poorest in the South

Are you talking about begging? Because Anambra take Pride in being a Beggars colony

You are talking about these Aba and Anambra

You mean chronic poverty standard of living cheesy

Re: Aerial View Of Oshogbo by KingOdart(m): 1:24pm On Aug 11, 2019
TundeBricklayer:

Fidelity Bank building, FCMB and Access Bank grin grin

These are also Fidelity Bank building, FCMB and Access Bank cheesy

I'm very sure you are down in Ogbomosho but come online to talk shlt about Yoruba

Re: Aerial View Of Oshogbo by capitalzero: 1:30pm On Aug 11, 2019
Unlimitk:

Ipob tout
Take this ogbomoso

why are you showing LAUTECH TEACHING HOSPITAL,Ogbomoso?

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Oshogbo by TundeBricklayer: 1:35pm On Aug 11, 2019
KingOdart:

I'm very sure you are down in Ogbomosho but come online to talk shlt about Yoruba
Compare what you are posting to least developing city in
Igbo land

Pictures of Abakelike

3 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Oshogbo by KingOdart(m): 1:35pm On Aug 11, 2019
Paxie55:

Stop posting pictures biko, they should be competing with almajiris in terms of individual structures not us.

That's an insult to us abeg.

But Anambra is competing with Almajiri states in Begging

Re: Aerial View Of Oshogbo by kernel001: 1:36pm On Aug 11, 2019
Unlimitk:

I knew I would find an ipob tout here
U guys are like flies on nairaland
The real matter for this post is to show brown roofs doesn't mean poverty

You entire city must be a museum. Osogbo was built before Paris, London and America cities.

Poverty is what's written all over this brown roofs.
Re: Aerial View Of Oshogbo by TundeBricklayer: 1:37pm On Aug 11, 2019
KingOdart:

Abakelike

3 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Oshogbo by KingOdart(m): 1:39pm On Aug 11, 2019
Paxie55:

Childish talk. Go and change those brown things abeg. It's part of poverty.
And don't deviate from the topic.

But Igbo are still the poorest in the South even despite the fact that you keep running to South West in drove

Tell your Lazy people in Anambra to stop fetching dirty water and stop begging

It is part of Poverty cheesy

Re: Aerial View Of Oshogbo by TundeBricklayer: 1:41pm On Aug 11, 2019
Abakelike

3 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Oshogbo by kernel001: 1:41pm On Aug 11, 2019
almajiri101:
Igbos are always pained, they feel rejected and depressed. Always showing their frustration at all tribes, why is their life like that? They behave like sons and daughters of sorrow, they never see good things in other tribes.

Third class citizen forming champion.

They complain of brown roofs in other states forgetting their dilapidated states

See who's talking! Poverty capital of the world and home of third and fourth most deadliest terrorist groups in the world. Land of illiteracy and hunger.
Re: Aerial View Of Oshogbo by KingOdart(m): 1:44pm On Aug 11, 2019
Paxie55:

Keep contradicting yourself. All the western states use iron for zinc but lagos grin
Wetin concern me with brownie.
Carry your brown envelop deh go. cheesy

There are Gully Erosion and Potopoto all over South East states

Wetin concern us with potopoto and Gully Erosion ravaged region ? cheesy

Re: Aerial View Of Oshogbo by Iamgrey5(m): 1:45pm On Aug 11, 2019
demolinka:
Op na Washington CD be this na
DC

District of Columbia.
Re: Aerial View Of Oshogbo by KingOdart(m): 1:46pm On Aug 11, 2019
Paxie55:

Mumuric worshipper. tongue

Nnamdi cownu Urine drinker

Re: Aerial View Of Oshogbo by KingOdart(m): 1:47pm On Aug 11, 2019
Paxie55:

With your 1inch prìck grin

Says an Impotent
Re: Aerial View Of Oshogbo by TundeBricklayer: 1:48pm On Aug 11, 2019
KingOdart:

But Igbo are still the poorest in the South even despite the fact that you keep running to South West in drove

Tell your Lazy people in Anambra to stop fetching dirty water and stop begging

It is part of Poverty cheesy
Dey there dey rant like typical Yoruba market woman, Ebonyi yesterday don leave you waka grin

3 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Oshogbo by KingOdart(m): 1:49pm On Aug 11, 2019
TundeBricklayer:

Abakelike

But you are down in Ogbomosho pushing Wheel Barrow or Hawking meat pie like your fellow brothers all over South West
Re: Aerial View Of Oshogbo by highpriestess: 1:50pm On Aug 11, 2019
TundeBricklayer:

Dey there dey rant like typical Yoruba market woman, Ebonyi yesterday don leave you waka grin
I nwere oke efe.
Hapu onye ara biko.
You are insulting us by posting these pictures.

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Oshogbo by KingOdart(m): 1:51pm On Aug 11, 2019
TundeBricklayer:

Ebonyi don leave you waka?

But the same Ebonyi people are all over South West Hawking Gala and Pushing Wheel Barrows

Don leave you waka indeed cheesy

I'm not ready to continue posting pictures because of you because it is really pointless
Re: Aerial View Of Oshogbo by TundeBricklayer: 1:53pm On Aug 11, 2019
KingOdart:

Ebonyi don leave you waka?

But the same Ebonyi people are all over South West Hawking Gala and Pushing Wheel Barrows

Don leave you waka indeed cheesy

I'm not ready to continue posting pictures because of you because it is really pointless
Your people also hawking Agbo and other traditional harbes in the streets of Abakelike

2 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Oshogbo by KingOdart(m): 1:55pm On Aug 11, 2019
TundeBricklayer:

Your people also hawking Agbo and other traditional harbes in the streets of Abakelike

Keep deceiving yourself cheesy
Re: Aerial View Of Oshogbo by kernel001: 1:56pm On Aug 11, 2019
adekolaelect:
Nairaland is a media outlet for many comedians to perform their stupidities .The way people (Youths) rush this tread validating what Soyinka said about Nigeria Youths" as first to comment youth who do not have any good contribution on how the country can move forward than to comment on meaningless ,what they don't know and Hates"

You think you're better than half of the population on Nairaland, right?... Because Soyinka said it, it has turned a theory.

Anyway... Whatsoever he has indicted the Nigerian youth of, you just did same(Commented).
Re: Aerial View Of Oshogbo by Iamgrey5(m): 2:08pm On Aug 11, 2019
Anabrafirstson aka Tundebrklayer and probably pinkpusy is local man that has never left the Eastern portion of Nigeria in his entire lifetime.

He is also the deranged individual who was licking Kwakwaso urine in the just concluded election claiming Atiku will share votes with Buhari in Kano even when Hausas here told him that he was dreaming.

As it turns out, Atiku won more votes in Ibadan alone than he did in Kano. grin

He is a Man-boy who keeps only the best pictures of the Eastern region in his profile to calm himself and absolve himself of the realities of the problems evident in the South East. cheesy

Everyday, I see Igbos coming in droves to Ibadan, Ogun and Lagos state like there's a refugee crisis in that region.

It use to be the EDOs (Bendel) but they have stopped coming to the western region in large droves.

I wonder if those pictures he posts will change reality!
Re: Aerial View Of Oshogbo by TundeBricklayer: 2:09pm On Aug 11, 2019
KingOdart:

Keep deceiving yourself cheesy

Travel and see

3 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Oshogbo by kernel001: 2:13pm On Aug 11, 2019
ayomikuolatunji:
Dont mind them...Some shout lagos is no man's land, some shout one Nigeria, some shout Biafra....chai...Very confused set of people...always accuse yoruba of jealousy
..We are the director of their live..they will continue to develop our land and i pray one NG continues so that their eyes can open widely that they have made mistake developing lagos is particular

Sorry Brother. Igbos are buying property in Lagos, and West, Example Emeka will spend 25 million building a house in Lagos, before 10 years he has recovered all the money. While perpetually he has made you a tenant in your land.

Secondly, I wouldn't want to tell you details about myself, but we make good money here, we don't pay tax, we don't build heavy infrastructures, we relocate the money down East for investment. Please use aerial view to see Eastern Nigeria.

(Wikimapia.com)

Capital flight kills any country, that is what we practice. If Igbos should level Lagos, the value of houses will drop, after all with 500k you can get a plot in Ife today.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Gombe / Few People Looted Nigeria Through Subsidy In The Last 40 Years - Tinubu / FG Reduces Gas To Power Price From $2.50 To $2.18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.