Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Nassarawa State University Post Graduate Programme.2019/2020 Come In Here - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nassarawa State University Post Graduate Programme.2019/2020 Come In Here (21590 Views)

Get Unilag Post Graduate Programme Entrance Exams Past Questions And Answers / 2019/2020 UNILAG DIPLOMA/FOUNDATION PROGRAMME DETAILS - 08158942445 / Nassarawa State University Keffi Announce It's Post Utme Cut Of Mark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nassarawa State University Post Graduate Programme.2019/2020 Come In Here by somethinggood(m): 11:37am On Jan 25, 2020
blinkz4real:
I was also offered. I pray sch fees should not be very high o cos mehn the bah no too dey o!
Sorry to break your heart... The fees is high, you need at least 200k for ur first year registration

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nassarawa State University Post Graduate Programme.2019/2020 Come In Here by Geosystem(m): 1:38pm On Jan 25, 2020
somethinggood:
As stated in the circular, you are to accept your admission from your dashboard from the school portal, update biodata, print screening form, proceed with clearance with original copies of your credentials.. NYSC included, also, you need to have a credit in maths and English and other 3 subjects related to your program of study...

Thanks a whole lot. Have you taking steps to begin yours?
Re: Nassarawa State University Post Graduate Programme.2019/2020 Come In Here by dubylhover(m): 3:19pm On Jan 25, 2020
somethinggood:
The School migrated their portal hurriedly without keeping backups... Things are gradually taking shape already.... But payment of school fees is still pending

Oh...thanks for the update,by the way by school fees pending,do you mean acceptance fees?

1 Like

Re: Nassarawa State University Post Graduate Programme.2019/2020 Come In Here by dubylhover(m): 3:21pm On Jan 25, 2020
somethinggood:
acceptance fee is 15k excluding other charges from bank or payment platform... meanwhile you can contact mini cafes within the school. they charge 17k for the acceptance.

Has the process started for this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nassarawa State University Post Graduate Programme.2019/2020 Come In Here by somethinggood(m): 4:04pm On Jan 25, 2020
dubylhover:

Has the process started for this?
yes process for this has started... You can pay via debit card or via bank transfer... Once u accept ur admission, you will be able to print admission letter and clearance/screening form...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nassarawa State University Post Graduate Programme.2019/2020 Come In Here by somethinggood(m): 4:05pm On Jan 25, 2020
dubylhover:

Oh...thanks for the update,by the way by school fees pending,do you mean acceptance fees?
school fees is different... You pay after clearance from which you will be able to register courses

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nassarawa State University Post Graduate Programme.2019/2020 Come In Here by somethinggood(m): 4:06pm On Jan 25, 2020
Geosystem:

Thanks a whole lot. Have you taking steps to begin yours?
I am an old student there.. And a runaway geology student... Couldn't continue with Mineral Exploration

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nassarawa State University Post Graduate Programme.2019/2020 Come In Here by dubylhover(m): 7:35pm On Jan 25, 2020
somethinggood:
yes process for this has started... You can pay via debit card or via bank transfer... Once u accept ur admission, you will be able to print admission letter and clearance/screening form...

Is it the one via remitta that you'd hold the printout? I mean the payment

1 Like

Re: Nassarawa State University Post Graduate Programme.2019/2020 Come In Here by somethinggood(m): 9:24pm On Jan 25, 2020
dubylhover:

Is it the one via remitta that you'd hold the printout? I mean the payment
log in to ur dashboard and see if the payment has dropped... else, you will have to go to the ICT unit and Secretary, SPGS with evidence of ur Payment via remitta... solution to question on payment u made last year via remitta....

with the new upgrade, you pay via ATM card or bank transfer using mobile app quoting the reference ID to the account details on ur profile

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nassarawa State University Post Graduate Programme.2019/2020 Come In Here by dubylhover(m): 9:49pm On Jan 25, 2020
somethinggood:
log in to ur dashboard and see if the payment has dropped... else, you will have to go to the ICT unit and Secretary, SPGS with evidence of ur Payment via remitta... solution to question on payment u made last year via remitta....

with the new upgrade, you pay via ATM card or bank transfer using mobile app quoting the reference ID to the account details on ur profile

Thank you very much for this,I'd be there on monday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nassarawa State University Post Graduate Programme.2019/2020 Come In Here by dubylhover(m): 9:51pm On Jan 25, 2020
Somethinggood the site still isn't opening for one to check the dashboard, or is there another link?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nassarawa State University Post Graduate Programme.2019/2020 Come In Here by somethinggood(m): 10:51pm On Jan 25, 2020
dubylhover:
Somethinggood the site still isn't opening for one to check the dashboard, or is there another link?
it works... try this source: https://forms.nsuk.edu.ng/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nassarawa State University Post Graduate Programme.2019/2020 Come In Here by dubylhover(m): 11:22pm On Jan 25, 2020
somethinggood:
it works... try this source: https://forms.nsuk.edu.ng/

Thanks for this,but its telling me invalid login details..I tried with both email and phone number

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nassarawa State University Post Graduate Programme.2019/2020 Come In Here by Geosystem(m): 11:27pm On Jan 25, 2020
somethinggood:
I am an old student there.. And a runaway geology student... Couldn't continue with Mineral Exploration

Am curious as to why you couldn't continue your mineralogy studies there; as i have been offered admission for
Hydro geology
Re: Nassarawa State University Post Graduate Programme.2019/2020 Come In Here by dubylhover(m): 11:31pm On Jan 25, 2020
Geosystem:

Am curious as to why you couldn't continue your mineralogy studies there; as am i have been �offered admission for
Hydro geology

Bro pls can you try to use that link to confirm if you can log in?its showing me invalid details

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nassarawa State University Post Graduate Programme.2019/2020 Come In Here by Geosystem(m): 11:38pm On Jan 25, 2020
dubylhover:

Bro pls can you try to use that link to confirm if you can log in?its showing me invalid details

Same invalid response

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nassarawa State University Post Graduate Programme.2019/2020 Come In Here by dubylhover(m): 11:41pm On Jan 25, 2020
Geosystem:

Same invalid response

Oops..these people are not yet serious..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nassarawa State University Post Graduate Programme.2019/2020 Come In Here by somethinggood(m): 8:58pm On Jan 26, 2020
dubylhover:

Thanks for this,but its telling me invalid login details..I tried with both email and phone number
okay... maybe site is undergoing maintenance.. try again tomorrow morning or better still, if I confirm stability, I will notify you guys

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nassarawa State University Post Graduate Programme.2019/2020 Come In Here by somethinggood(m): 9:02pm On Jan 26, 2020
Geosystem:

Am curious as to why you couldn't continue your mineralogy studies there; as i have been offered admission for
Hydro geology
Okay.. hydro is good. My CGP was not encouraging... and I heard PhD grade was 4.0 and above. I didn't see d need for continuing cos project analysis cost, accumulated school fees, stress for a low grade which I will have to still do same stress for MPhil, then PhD again just made me switch

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nassarawa State University Post Graduate Programme.2019/2020 Come In Here by Geosystem(m): 2:47pm On Jan 27, 2020
somethinggood:
Okay.. hydro is good. My CGP was not encouraging... and I heard PhD grade was 4.0 and above. I didn't see d need for continuing cos project analysis cost, accumulated school fees, stress for a low grade which I will have to still do same stress for MPhil, then PhD again just made me switch to MSC Environmental Resources Management in Geography...
OK. Process is slow. Many students are here for registration. Entire process is stressful. And the
School too like money oh......
Re: Nassarawa State University Post Graduate Programme.2019/2020 Come In Here by somethinggood(m): 3:32pm On Jan 27, 2020
Geosystem:
OK. Process is slow. Many students are here for registration. Entire process is stressful. And the
lols... but still cheaper than some other uni... I wish you success.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nassarawa State University Post Graduate Programme.2019/2020 Come In Here by Geosystem(m): 5:17pm On Jan 27, 2020
somethinggood:
lols... but still cheaper than some other uni... I wish you success. you can patronize my friends place for your online registration @ Faculty of Education....

School fee for science is 266k is that cheap bros? This school is a private school in the making.
Re: Nassarawa State University Post Graduate Programme.2019/2020 Come In Here by somethinggood(m): 5:58pm On Jan 27, 2020
Geosystem:

School fee for science is 266k is that cheap bros? This school is a private school in the making.
mehn it keeps getting high... I started with 75k in 2014, then paid 178k in my new program... now 266k... that's exponential

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nassarawa State University Post Graduate Programme.2019/2020 Come In Here by dubylhover(m): 7:23pm On Jan 27, 2020
Geosystem:

Yeah..I was there..that sch loves money like wetin..how far did you go today

1 Like

Re: Nassarawa State University Post Graduate Programme.2019/2020 Come In Here by Geosystem(m): 8:38pm On Jan 27, 2020
dubylhover:

Yeah..I was there..that sch loves money like wetin..how far did you go today

Paid acceptance fees, paid biometrics and PG dues and I have filed my documents at the admin dept of the PG school. What of u?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nassarawa State University Post Graduate Programme.2019/2020 Come In Here by dubylhover(m): 9:07pm On Jan 27, 2020
Geosystem:

Paid acceptance fees, paid biometrics and PG dues and I have filed my documents at the admin dept of the PG school. What of u?

Wow..you've really gone far..pls what were d requirements for biometrics and pg dues..its what I plan to do tomorrow..hope its 15k combined. And was it at the bank you paid?

I just repaid acceptance and did that o level screening,den bought brochure

1 Like

Re: Nassarawa State University Post Graduate Programme.2019/2020 Come In Here by Geosystem(m): 9:09pm On Jan 27, 2020
dubylhover:

Wow..you've really gone far..pls what were d requirements for biometrics and pg dues..its what I plan to do tomorrow..hope its 15k combined. And was it at the bank you paid?

I just repaid acceptance and did that o level screening,den bought brochure

Why did you repay acceptance? Did they ask you to do that?
Re: Nassarawa State University Post Graduate Programme.2019/2020 Come In Here by dubylhover(m): 7:00am On Jan 28, 2020
Geosystem:

Why did you repay acceptance? Did they ask you to do that?

Yup,they said I should write to the school for a refund of the one I paid via remitta,I just want to finish these processes first..but after much inquiry,I was told the money would be refunded

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nassarawa State University Post Graduate Programme.2019/2020 Come In Here by dubylhover(m): 2:14pm On Jan 28, 2020
Geosystem:

Now at your stage also cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nassarawa State University Post Graduate Programme.2019/2020 Come In Here by deyeancah(m): 7:15pm On Jan 28, 2020
Please house, I did entrance exam second batch Dec. 14, 2019 and have not heard anything till now. Tried getting their number to ask what was going on and was told they have internet problem. Stumbling on this thread only to discover pple are already registering is surprising.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nassarawa State University Post Graduate Programme.2019/2020 Come In Here by Geosystem(m): 10:09pm On Jan 28, 2020
dubylhover:

Now at your stage also cool

Nice brother. I didn't go today. I plan on going tomorrow.
Re: Nassarawa State University Post Graduate Programme.2019/2020 Come In Here by Geosystem(m): 10:10pm On Jan 28, 2020
deyeancah:
Please house, I did entrance exam second batch Dec. 14, 2019 and have not heard anything till now. Tried getting their number to ask what was going on and was told they have internet problem. Stumbling on this thread only to discover pple are already registering is surprising.

Please visit the school, and check if your name is on the list

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Kwara Approves Wearing Of Hijab In Public Schools / Top 10 Outdated And/or Made-up Words In Nigerian English / School’s Protocol, Poor Facilities Kill Uniben 300-level Student (photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.