Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,713 members, 7,820,494 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Nassarawa State University Post Graduate Programme.2019/2020 Come In Here - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nassarawa State University Post Graduate Programme.2019/2020 Come In Here (21642 Views)

Get Unilag Post Graduate Programme Entrance Exams Past Questions And Answers / 2019/2020 UNILAG DIPLOMA/FOUNDATION PROGRAMME DETAILS - 08158942445 / Nassarawa State University Keffi Announce It's Post Utme Cut Of Mark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nassarawa State University Post Graduate Programme.2019/2020 Come In Here by Eleojoshaibu: 3:06am On Apr 06, 2020
Hello everyone.

Please I got an SMS that I have been offered admission for masters programme but I was not able to get the admission letter on their website.

Does it mean I have lost out of the admission for this session?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nassarawa State University Post Graduate Programme.2019/2020 Come In Here by MarshRiley(m): 3:51pm On Apr 10, 2020
Eleojoshaibu:
Hello everyone.

Please I got an SMS that I have been offered admission for masters programme but I was not able to get the admission letter on their website.

I got the same text too recently, relax I don't think we've lost the administration

1 Like

Re: Nassarawa State University Post Graduate Programme.2019/2020 Come In Here by somethinggood(m): 6:17pm On Apr 10, 2020
Eleojoshaibu:
Hello everyone.

MarshRiley:

I got the same text too recently, relax I don't think we've lost the administration
I come in peace... no you haven't lost your admission... do you still have your application summary that contains your applicant ID? if yes, kindly come to the university ICT Center... but should you need Assistance with the process... kindly reply for me to link you with someone there in the university.

2 Likes

Re: Nassarawa State University Post Graduate Programme.2019/2020 Come In Here by MarshRiley(m): 6:45pm On Apr 10, 2020
somethinggood:
I come in peace... no you haven't lost your admission... do you still have your application summary that contains your applicant ID? if yes, kindly come to the university ICT Center... but should you need Assistance with the process... kindly reply for me to link you with someone there in the university.

I'll need help too but that will be after the whole lockdown.

1 Like

Re: Nassarawa State University Post Graduate Programme.2019/2020 Come In Here by MarshRiley(m): 9:22am On Apr 11, 2020
somethinggood:

I'll get back to you once this lockdown is over,can I pm you please? I have some questions to ask

1 Like

Re: Nassarawa State University Post Graduate Programme.2019/2020 Come In Here by somethinggood(m): 9:28am On Apr 11, 2020
MarshRiley:

I'll get back to you once this lockdown is over,can I pm you please? I have some questions to ask
yes go ahead

1 Like

Re: Nassarawa State University Post Graduate Programme.2019/2020 Come In Here by MarshRiley(m): 9:38am On Apr 11, 2020
somethinggood:
yes go ahead
Done
Please check your mail

1 Like

Re: Nassarawa State University Post Graduate Programme.2019/2020 Come In Here by somethinggood(m): 9:43am On Apr 11, 2020
MarshRiley:

Done
Please check your mail
replied

1 Like

Re: Nassarawa State University Post Graduate Programme.2019/2020 Come In Here by Eleojoshaibu: 12:59am On Apr 13, 2020
somethinggood:
please I will be needing the assistance. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Nassarawa State University Post Graduate Programme.2019/2020 Come In Here by Lamak2000: 4:26pm On Apr 20, 2020
Djmeme:
I have 3rd class in Industrial Technology and Education but presently work as a business development/Procurement officer in a construction company.

I want to do a PgD in Business Administration.

Do I stand a chance?

How much is the school fees?

How many months does it take to complete it?

Graduate with 3rd class in Computer science I guess I stand a chance in getting a better job

1 Like

Re: Nassarawa State University Post Graduate Programme.2019/2020 Come In Here by Ubijus1(m): 4:55pm On Apr 21, 2020
Pls, when will application for admission start?
Can one still apply now?

1 Like

Re: Nassarawa State University Post Graduate Programme.2019/2020 Come In Here by somethinggood(m): 7:32am On Apr 24, 2020
Ubijus1:
Pls, when will application for admission start?
Can one still apply now?
yes you can apply as the application has been extended until May

1 Like

Re: Nassarawa State University Post Graduate Programme.2019/2020 Come In Here by Vasgas: 11:41am On Apr 28, 2020
Does Nsuk offer MSC Biochemistry??

1 Like

Re: Nassarawa State University Post Graduate Programme.2019/2020 Come In Here by Djmeme: 3:07am On May 18, 2020
Lamak2000:

Graduate with 3rd class in Computer science I guess I stand a chance in getting a better job

Of course, just shappen your practical skills.
Nobody cares what you graduated with as long as you can do what you are employed to do and add value to the organization.
I have never been unemployed and have changed jobs 3 times since 2017. Was retained where I served. I read Industrial technology and education and work in construction company.. SKILLS is the most important!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nassarawa State University Post Graduate Programme.2019/2020 Come In Here by newjerusalem(m): 10:04pm On May 20, 2020
@ geosystem,how can I get across to u bro? do need some vital information sir

1 Like

Re: Nassarawa State University Post Graduate Programme.2019/2020 Come In Here by Geosystem(m): 11:42pm On May 20, 2020
newjerusalem:
@ geosystem,how can I get across to u bro? do need some vital information sir

You can always state it here, so that others can perhaps, provide answers to your questions.
Re: Nassarawa State University Post Graduate Programme.2019/2020 Come In Here by Brainzz40(m): 9:39am On May 26, 2020
Good day everyone,I want to apply for MSC program in nsuk but I don't know if the form is still available. And if the window is closed,I would love to know when they will start selling form.your reply highly appreciated. thanks

2 Likes

Re: Nassarawa State University Post Graduate Programme.2019/2020 Come In Here by Geosystem(m): 3:50pm On May 26, 2020
Brainzz40:
Good day everyone,I want to apply for MSC program in nsuk but I don't know if the form is still available. And if the window is closed,I would love to know when they will start selling form.your reply highly appreciated. thanks
I think they are still selling forms. What you need to do now is to find your way to nsuk as soon as the compulsory holiday is over.
Re: Nassarawa State University Post Graduate Programme.2019/2020 Come In Here by dubylhover(m): 3:56pm On May 26, 2020
Geosystem:

I think they are still selling forms. What you need to do now is to find your way to nsuk as soon as the compulsory holiday is over.

Good day bro..pls how do you mean the compulsory holiday is over

2 Likes

Re: Nassarawa State University Post Graduate Programme.2019/2020 Come In Here by Brainzz40(m): 4:01pm On May 26, 2020
dubylhover:

lockdown is the compulsory holiday

1 Like

Re: Nassarawa State University Post Graduate Programme.2019/2020 Come In Here by Brainzz40(m): 4:05pm On May 26, 2020
Geosystem:

from what I observed in this thread,the form has been on since last year.So my question goes like this,is the form for the same session?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nassarawa State University Post Graduate Programme.2019/2020 Come In Here by Geosystem(m): 4:49pm On May 26, 2020
dubylhover:

Compulsory holiday period is this period of Covid -19……... And of compulsory confinement at home.

When schools are allowed to resume

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nassarawa State University Post Graduate Programme.2019/2020 Come In Here by Geosystem(m): 4:51pm On May 26, 2020
Brainzz40:
from what I observed in this thread,the form has been on since last year.So my question goes like this,is the form for the same session?

Yes its the same form. Before ASUU strike, forms where still on sale; I don't know about now, but I employ you to check up with the school of postgraduate as soon as school resumes.
Re: Nassarawa State University Post Graduate Programme.2019/2020 Come In Here by Brainzz40(m): 4:53pm On May 26, 2020
Geosystem:

Yes its the same form. Before ASUU strike forms where still on sale; I don't know about now, but I employ you to check up with the school of postgraduate as soon as school resumes.
thanks sir.Can u please give me your contact so that I can reach you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nassarawa State University Post Graduate Programme.2019/2020 Come In Here by Geosystem(m): 5:12pm On May 26, 2020
Brainzz40:
thanks sir.Can u please give me your contact so that I can reach you?

I don't think its necessary. Just follow the instruction s I have given you here. When school resumes, I can be of help in getting in touch with the School of postgraduate.
Re: Nassarawa State University Post Graduate Programme.2019/2020 Come In Here by Brainzz40(m): 5:14pm On May 26, 2020
Geosystem:

I don't think its necessary. Just follow the instruction s I have given you here. When school resumes, I can be of help in getting in touch with the School of postgraduate.
thanks,I really appreciate

1 Like

Re: Nassarawa State University Post Graduate Programme.2019/2020 Come In Here by Brainzz40(m): 5:19pm On May 26, 2020
one more question,,,,if the window has closed,will there be another opening before the year end?

1 Like

Re: Nassarawa State University Post Graduate Programme.2019/2020 Come In Here by Geosystem(m): 5:28pm On May 26, 2020
Brainzz40:
one more question,,,,if the window has closed,will there be another opening before the year end?

Maybe. Just keep your ears down.
Re: Nassarawa State University Post Graduate Programme.2019/2020 Come In Here by Tohsynetita1: 7:08pm On May 26, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nassarawa State University Post Graduate Programme.2019/2020 Come In Here by Brainzz40(m): 2:09pm On Jun 21, 2020
Geosystem:

boss,did u get in touch with the school for us?

1 Like

Re: Nassarawa State University Post Graduate Programme.2019/2020 Come In Here by somethinggood(m): 6:19pm On Jun 21, 2020
Another batch of admission has been released. Application is still on though

1 Like

Re: Nassarawa State University Post Graduate Programme.2019/2020 Come In Here by Geosystem(m): 6:39pm On Jun 21, 2020
Brainzz40:
boss,did u get in touch with the school for us?

School never resume nah.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

How Sacking Tsunami Swept Auchi Poly After Newspapper Report On Sex Scandal / Students Of GSS Sabo Kaduna Writing Examination While Sitting On The Floor / Delta State Polytechnic Otefe Robbed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.