Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,441 members, 7,823,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Adeyinka Grandson Arrested In London. Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeyinka Grandson Arrested In London. Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts (45911 Views)

Salihu Tanko Yakasai Blames Arewa For Tolerating Insecurity, Ogundamisi Reacts / Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts To Video Of Governor Yahaya Bello Training As A Boxer / Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts To Violence In Kano, Slams Governor Ganduje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Arrested In London. Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts by NaijaRoyalty(m): 11:52am On Aug 11, 2019
Adeyinka Grandson is a coward just like Awolowo .
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Arrested In London. Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts by Odingo1: 12:06pm On Aug 11, 2019
That Adeyinka Grandson is a Very foolish Coward, he should come back to Nigeria for one day and lead Yoruba to freedom and face Nigeria security forces and judiciary like Nnamdi Kanu, they will just use hand to strangle him to death.

2 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Arrested In London. Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts by MetaPhysical: 12:06pm On Aug 11, 2019
For one Adeyinka Grandson arrested in London there are thousands of him in Nigeria with same mindset. A honorable mindset and love for Yoruba nation if I should add!

God bless Adeyinka Grandson!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Arrested In London. Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts by Odingo1: 12:11pm On Aug 11, 2019
MetaPhysical:
For one Adeyinka Grandson arrested in London there are thousands of him in Nigeria with same mindset. A honorable mindset and love for Yoruba nation if I should add!

God bless Adeyinka Grandson!
You people are bloody cowards, Igbos are your problem why Fulani are installing Emirs in Yorubaland and occupying Yoruba forest.

6 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Arrested In London. Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts by KIDfurniture(m): 12:14pm On Aug 11, 2019
Avoid human beings like this one called Adekinya and Kanu... They will set fire on our land and be far away from home enjoying oyibo country... Nigerians lets use our brain.. I heard soworeeee wan start revolution... he will start nothing, he is angry because the govt did not recognize him after the concluded election.. He will be paid heavy money just like Kanu.. Our mum too much for nigeria..
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Arrested In London. Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts by Odingo1: 12:19pm On Aug 11, 2019
Ritchiee:

There is truth in what he said but the killing aspect is what baffles me.Igbos and Fulanis are one of the same,they like to dominate.It is legal but it is irritating to a lot of people.Going by statistics,Igbos dominate trade only but commerce and a lot of other sectors are dominated by Yorubas but a lot of indiscernible people do not know this because they are not seen on the roads and markets like the Igbos.
What is happening in Yorubaland concerning politics,happened because there are more Igbos in the SW than anywhere in Nigeria except SE and it is bound to continue.Humans are political animals.Yoruba and Igbo should reach a consensus politically to ward off the impending calamity which might come about because of divergent political stance.Yorubas cannot influence the political landscape in the SE because they are not even up to 5000 in the entire SE but Igbos are in millions in the SW.
Yorubas are slow to anger and very diplomatic but they are not savages that will just begin to kill Igbos or any other people.Igbos will never do such in the North.Africa is still a developing continent and some things applicable in the developed world are stil not tenable here.We hope they do soonest.Adeyinka should shut up!!!
Igbos should think about a Yoruba man lynching an Igbo man in the SE even if the Igboman is at fault.What will they do?
By coming to burn ballot papers in a place that voting is going on, remember that Buhari ordered a shoot at sight order to anyone stealing ballots papers.
So what is your question.

1 Like

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Arrested In London. Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts by MetaPhysical: 12:19pm On Aug 11, 2019
Odingo1:

You people are bloody cowards, Igbos are your problem why Fulani are installing Emirs in Yorubaland and occupying Yoruba forest.

Adeyinka Grandson has made far more videos against Hausa/Fulani than he has against Ibos. You Ibos enjoy positioning yourself as victims. The kind of actions he has called for on Hausa/Fulani, he has not demanded half of it on Ibo. Kanu called for worse on Yoruba than Grandson is calling on Ibo.

Grandson is calling for revenge on Ibo for killing a Yoruba unjustly. How is that wrong?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Arrested In London. Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts by MetaPhysical: 12:21pm On Aug 11, 2019
Odingo1:

By coming to burn ballot papers in a place that voting is going on, remember that Buhari ordered a shoot at sight order to anyone stealing ballots papers.

So why didnt you hand him over to those authorised to shoot at sight?

1 Like

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Arrested In London. Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts by Odingo1: 12:28pm On Aug 11, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Who is authorized, are all people in that polling unit Igbos, people mob him, they mobs include Igbos, Yorubas and Hausa. You don’t go to where people are voting collect the ballot box and burn it and you expect people to be looking at you in Nigeria, he got served.

2 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Arrested In London. Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts by Odingo1: 12:32pm On Aug 11, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Adeyinka Grandson has made far more videos against Hausa/Fulani than he has against Ibos. You Ibos enjoy positioning yourself as victims. The kind of actions he has called for on Hausa/Fulani, he has not demanded half of it on Ibo. Kanu called for worse on Yoruba than Grandson is calling on Ibo.

Grandson is calling for revenge on Ibo for killing a Yoruba unjustly. How is that wrong?

When did Igbo kill a Yoruba unjustly, you go to ballot unit and burn people ballot papers and know whether your head will not roll on the ground.

When Igbo kill an innocent Yoruba, you can take a revenge, not a revenge for criminals

3 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Arrested In London. Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts by TemmyT002(m): 12:35pm On Aug 11, 2019
Mtchewwwww
We no dey kill people anyhow in Yorubaland. The Yoruba's rarely hearkens to the call of anyone from anywhere.
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Arrested In London. Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts by MetaPhysical: 12:36pm On Aug 11, 2019
Odingo1:

Who is authorized, are all people in that polling unit Igbos, people mob him, they mobs include Igbos, Yorubas and Hausa. You don’t go to where people are voting collect the ballot box and burn it and you expect people to be looking at you in Nigeria, he got served.

Shut up! Ibo people mobbed him.
You want to direct terror on others but when they respond you start playing victim and sharing out your culpability for aggression and assault.

If you cant handle Yoruba heat dont come in the kitchen with us. grin

Kanu called on Ibos to kill man of God Pastor Kumuyi if he set foot in SE. Just for setting foot in SE to preach Kumuyi was put on death list.

Grandson is only calling for revenge on the Yoruba Ibos killed.

Can you not see that Grandson is a better person than Kanu? grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Arrested In London. Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts by naptu2: 12:37pm On Aug 11, 2019
Odingo1:

MetaPhysical:

That was fake news. Demola was not burnt and he did not die. It was his motorcycle that was burnt.

Turns Out Ballot Destroyer Demola OPC Leader Did Not Die(Pics) 
https://www.nairaland.com/5043453/turns-out-ballot-destroyer-demola
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Arrested In London. Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts by MetaPhysical: 12:38pm On Aug 11, 2019
TemmyT002:
Mtchewwwww
We no dey kill people anyhow in Yorubaland. The Yoruba's rarely hearkens to the call of anyone from anywhere.

grin grin
We hearken to the voice of this Leader, Grandson.

2 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Arrested In London. Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts by MetaPhysical: 12:41pm On Aug 11, 2019
naptu2:

That was fake news. Demola was not burnt and he did not die. It was his motorcycle that was burnt.

Turns Out Ballot Destroyer Demola OPC Leader Did Not Die(Pics) 
https://www.nairaland.com/5043453/turns-out-ballot-destroyer-demola

I never said he died. grin

I said Grandson called for revenge on a Yoruba killed.

Can you defend why he would be beaten till he fell, and while on the ground continued to be wedged with stone?

2 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Arrested In London. Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts by naptu2: 12:43pm On Aug 11, 2019
MetaPhysical:

I never said he died. grin

I said Grandson called for revenge on a Yoruba killed.

Can you defend why he would be beaten till he fell, and while on the ground continued to be wedged with stone?

1) Grandson called for revenge on a Yoruba killed. That Yoruba was Demola. Watch the video, he repeatedly referred to the person that was burnt at Okota. Demola was not burnt. It was his motorcycle that was burnt. That's fake news.

2) Why would I defend and illegal and barabaric action??

2 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Arrested In London. Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts by MetaPhysical: 12:44pm On Aug 11, 2019
Odingo1:

When did Igbo kill a Yoruba unjustly, you go to ballot unit and burn people ballot papers and know whether your head will not roll on the ground.

When Igbo kill an innocent Yoruba, you can take a revenge, not a revenge for criminals

You had intent to kill him.

Moreover you were worse criminal than him coming to destroy ballot paper.

What is the penalty for destroying ballot paper versus that of assault and battery?

His act was a misdemeanor in the books. You commited a felony with your response.

2 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Arrested In London. Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts by MetaPhysical: 12:46pm On Aug 11, 2019
naptu2:

1) Grandson called for revenge on a Yoruba killed. That Yoruba was Demola. Watch the video, he repeatedly referred to the person that was burnt at Okota. Demola was not burnt. It was his motorcycle that was burnt. That's fake news.

2) Why would I defend and illegal and barabaric action??

So there is a Yoruba burnt at Okota, separate from Yoruba beaten for ballot papers.
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Arrested In London. Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts by naptu2: 12:49pm On Aug 11, 2019
MetaPhysical:

So there is a Yoruba burnt at Okota, separate from Yoruba beaten for ballot papers.

The initial rumours were that Demola (an OPC leader) was burnt when he tried to snatch ballot boxes. It turns out that he was beaten, but he was not burnt. Residents (including both Yorubas and Igbos) rescued him and took him to the hospital. What was actually burnt was the motorcycle with which he and his gang came to the polling unit. There's actually a picture of the motorcycle on fire.

2 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Arrested In London. Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts by MetaPhysical: 12:57pm On Aug 11, 2019
naptu2:

The initial rumours were that Demola (an OPC leader) was burnt when he tried to snatch ballot boxes. It turns out that he was beaten, but he was not burnt. Residents (including both Yorubas and Igbos) rescued him and took him to the hospital. What was actually burnt was the motorcycle with which he and his gang came to the polling unit. There's actually a picture of the motorcycle on fire.

I knew of that when it happened.

I follow Grandson, and his Youtube recording was precisely the event you described. He actually called for the excesses of Ibo in Yorubaland to be curtailed. Grandson admits there are legitimate and honorable Ibos living in Yorubaland but they are a very small subset. The prevalent atrocities and particularly the acts of boldness and absence of fear or propiety in their conduct and relationship on Yorubaland is what irks Grandson, coupled with the Nigerian question.

Ibos are spreading fake news if they are now claiming that Grandson called for revenge on death of a Yorubaman.

Thanks for clearing this up naptu. God bless you my brother. grin

3 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Arrested In London. Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts by kikake: 12:57pm On Aug 11, 2019
Nnamdi Kanu is ever brilliant.
He uses peaceful method in whatever he campaigns for.

He goes and comes back from the UK.

1 Like

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Arrested In London. Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts by MetaPhysical: 1:06pm On Aug 11, 2019
kikake:
Nnamdi Kanu is ever brilliant.
He uses peaceful method in whatever he campaigns for.

He goes and comes back from the UK.

That is precisely one of the contention Grandson has with leaders in Yoruba society. That is......nationalist of other tribes are able to get cover under their elites implicitly speaking out in tandem with their message, or just keeping quiet but not contradicting the message.

In Yoruba a nationalist like Grandson is quickly disowned by Yorubas that treat his message as an aberration. At end of day he is left standing alone and in regrets.

As much noise Yoruba leaders have made and as many warnings sent to Abuja, #revolutionnow is a catalyst to get the motion going. ....and people wonder why Deji Adeyanju wrote and said his engagements occupied the week. Lessons learnt! grin

1 Like

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Arrested In London. Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts by naptu2: 1:08pm On Aug 11, 2019
MetaPhysical:

I knew of that when it happened.

I follow Grandson, and his Youtube recording was precisely the event you described. He actually called for the excesses of Ibo in Yorubaland to be curtailed. Grandson admits there are legitimate and honorable Ibos living in Yorubaland but they are a very small subset. The prevalent atrocities and particularly the acts of boldness and absence of fear or propiety in their conduct and relationship on Yorubaland is what irks Grandson, coupled with the Nigerian question.

Ibos are spreading fake news if they are now claiming that Grandson called for revenge on death of a Yorubaman.

Thanks for clearing this up naptu. God bless you my brother. grin

grin

Go to the first post on this thread. There is a YouTube video in that post. Listen to 2minutes.14 seconds and 2.15 in that video. Then go to the screenshots in that post. Adeyinka Grandson posted a picture of the ballots that Demola and his gang burnt. Check the second screenshot and see what he says about that picture.

God bless you too grin
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Arrested In London. Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts by Iamgrey5(m): 1:12pm On Aug 11, 2019
naptu2:

grin

Go to the first post on this thread. There is a YouTube video in that post. Listen to 2minutes.14 seconds and 2.15 in that video. Then go to the screenshots in that post. Adeyinka Grandson posted a picture of the burnt motorcycle. Check the second screenshot and see what he says about that picture.

God bless you too grin
I prefer his call for restraint on Igbo activities in Yoruba land.

I don't really like the liberal values of Yoruba leadership. We need to fight for our own.

Kanu has done worst and yet he has not suffered any arrest. The British need to stop interfering in Nigeria domestic issues.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Arrested In London. Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts by Iamgrey5(m): 1:19pm On Aug 11, 2019
ChristianEast:
Going through the replies of our sophisticated brothers on Adeyinka call for genocide on Ndi Igbo re-enforced my believe that in 10 years time full-brown armed terrorism would take over the waste land.

Today, i officially recognise our sophisticated tijanniyya moslems from sad waste as TERRORISTS and henceforth, i shall relate with them on that ground.

I urge all Ndi Igbo to be careful because the hate is SO REAL.

blue3
amatarasha✓ igbo
Biafrannuke✓ igbo
pachukwudi44✓ igbo
Kikake
Metaphysical
Naptu2
odingo1✓ igbo
jaxxy
tundebricklayer✓ igbo
Majority of those monikers belongs to Igbos with full blown hatred for Yorubas cheesy

Hypocrite!

2 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Arrested In London. Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts by Ziggylady(f): 1:23pm On Aug 11, 2019
CrimeKsmart:

nndamdi kanu hate speech is worst than any other person. If them born hin papa well, make hin show for Nigeria

You are sleeping on Okada...Nnamdi has been in Isreal,UK,America et al since he started his Biafran agitation and has not been arrested,so what nonsense are you saying?...who gives an eff about Nigeria?

That you yorubas and awusas hate him for trying to seperate Igbos from y'all klutches and tagging him a terrorist does not mean he is one like the demented wanna-be called adeyinka grandson..

The only pple still left in Nigeria are tnose who cant leave..Given a choice 90% of Nigerians would have bailed..so he does not care!

Nnamdi Kanu has been giving speeches in America while the mentally-unstable clown called adeyinka grandson has been ARRESTED..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Arrested In London. Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 11, 2019
Ziggylady:

You are sleeping on Okada...Nnamdi has been in Isreal,UK,America et al since he started his Biafran agitation and has not been arrested,so what nonsense are you saying?...who gives an eff about Nigeria?

That you yorubas and awusas hate him for trying to seperate Igbos from y'all klutches and tagging him a terrorist does not mean he is one like the demented wanna-be called adeyinka grandson..

The only pple still left in Nigeria are tnose who cant leave..Given a choice 90% of Nigerians would have bailed

Nnamdi Kanu has been giving speeches in America while the mentally-unstable clown called adeyinka grandson has been ARRESTED..

This is to show you the cowardice of Igbos. They reported adeyinka for having an opinion.
One would think the Igbo will be happy because it's people like adeyinka that will make Biafra possible faster, however the Igbos are fake Biafra who support the Fulani caliphate, I know this because they're still crying about atiku.
Also look how they follow fani kayode and maiyegun around like flies , who are Nigerian nationalists, how can you be both separatist and nationalist at the same time?
Igbo are being killed in South Africa right now , it's the Yoruba rioting for them in Ogun.
Yoruba liberals better wake , he be like say they don use your head chop plaintain. Igbos will always be that second in command soldier waiting for your downfall so he can take your position.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Arrested In London. Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts by Amatarasha(f): 1:34pm On Aug 11, 2019
ChristianEast:
Going through the replies of our sophisticated brothers on Adeyinka call for genocide on Ndi Igbo re-enforced my believe that in 10 years time full-brown armed terrorism would take over the waste land.

Today, i officially recognise our sophisticated tijanniyya moslems from sad waste as TERRORISTS and henceforth, i shall relate with them on that ground.

I urge all Ndi Igbo to be careful because the hate is SO REAL.

blue3k
amatarasha
Biafrannuke
pachukwudi44
Kikake
Metaphysical
Naptu2
odingo1
jaxxy
tundebricklayert
We know already ,i suffered discrimination in their hand

1 Like

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Arrested In London. Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts by MetaPhysical: 1:41pm On Aug 11, 2019
naptu2:

grin

Go to the first post on this thread. There is a YouTube video in that post. Listen to 2minutes.14 seconds and 2.15 in that video. Then go to the screenshots in that post. Adeyinka Grandson posted a picture of the ballots that Demola and his gang burnt. Check the second screenshot and see what he says about that picture.

God bless you too grin

I see that boss! grin

I love Yoruba to the core, I cannot distance myself from anything pro-Yoruba, I accept it all, the good bad and ugly!

Grandson, to me, remains a good cause. He is today speaking about Ibo and Hausa in similar tones and temperaments that our noble leaders like Herbert Macauley and Awolowo spoke of white invaders pre-independence.

2 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Arrested In London. Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts by Ritchiee: 1:53pm On Aug 11, 2019
Odingo1:

That should have been left for the law enforcement agents.Nigeria is not ripe enough for strangers to determine who leads the community.We are going to get there especially in Yorubaland but the Igbos should watch their utterances.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Crowd Await Arrival Of Atiku/obi In Calabar / Peter Obi Arrives In Kano- Pictures / The Men Who Helped Abacha Launder $23 Million Recently Recovered By UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.