Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,825 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

Meet God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Meet God (5370 Views)

If You Were To Meet God One On One, What Would You Say? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet God by Interesting15: 6:29am On Aug 11, 2019
Hey guys, I want to introduce/reintroduce you to my Loving Father and God. He is JEHOVAH, and there is none like HIM. HE IS the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End. JEHOVAH Almighty who has been from eternity, and is, and will be forever. The Ageless Creator, All-Powerful and All-Wise. The Alpha and Omega, the One Who Holds The Seven Stars in His Right Hand. He is Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent, El Shaddai, ELOHIM, Adonai, El Elyon, I AM, HE WHO IS HOLY, CHASTE AND TRUE.

Are you burdened by life? Then you should meet God. Have you met God before? Then you should ensure others meet Him too! Do you want true and lasting success, or you want true wealth that doesn't fade away? Then you should meet God! Do you want true happiness and joy, and various good things of life? Then you should meet God! Do you want to live a fulfilled life, and you want good health and a pleasant well-being? Then you must meet God!

See, the fact is, we humans keeps making the mistake of trying to comprehend all that concerns God with our limited brain and capacity, and so, we keep missing it all.

There must indeed be a way to meet God ....

How can you meet God? Better still, how can you meet God indeed? Well, it is simply through JESUS CHRIST.

Why must it be so?

Simply because, that is how He wants it to be.

In the beginning, God created man (Adam and Eve) and placed them in the Garden of Eden. God left His Throne in Heaven to meet Adam and Eve, and the first humans were able to meet the Most High expressly. However, after humans fell into sin, there was a disconnection. And to ensure the reality of another meeting with His creatures, God again left His Throne to meet humans once again through His only Begotten Son Jesus Christ. And so, Jesus Christ became the Bridge that has made it possible to meet God.

And so, if you will believe He suffered and died for your sins, and He resurrected the third day and is now at the right Hand of the Father in Heaven, accept Him as LORD and SAVIOR of your life and you will become a child of God indeed! There are numerous benefits attached to being a joint-heir with Christ. After meeting God in Christ JESUS, you flourish here on earth and ultimately in His kingdom. Amen.

Meet God before you die... So when you eventually leave this world, and you get to meet God face to face in the world beyond this, you will be glad you've already met Him through Christ Jesus while on earth. Amen..

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet God by OtemAtum: 7:56am On Aug 11, 2019
This personality you described up here is definitely not God Almighty but one of its numerous creations. God Almighty is the Creator of Jehovah and currently this Jehovah is in a spiritual cage with his numerous godmates.

You can read the book of MCC 1: 14 to see how God Almighty created Jehovah your god and other gods you humans have ever worshipped on earth.

MCC 1: 14
14 . Now the names of some of these beings (created by God Almighty) are Knoliud, Miklas, Urim, Chimides, Chaleb, Eartum who is also called Atum, Largas, who is also called Allah, ..., Yahweh(Jehovah), Wanyioyi,... Abassi, Nzame, Nyame;

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet God by nairalanduseles: 8:50am On Aug 11, 2019
Meet me first
Re: Meet God by hemartins(m): 8:50am On Aug 11, 2019
Very important
Re: Meet God by anambraamaka: 8:51am On Aug 11, 2019
Amen
Re: Meet God by LOVEGINO(m): 8:51am On Aug 11, 2019
Make I sit down here dey look.
Re: Meet God by devigblegble: 8:51am On Aug 11, 2019
You go fear Headline

1 Like

Re: Meet God by EternalBeing: 8:52am On Aug 11, 2019
HalleluYAH!!! Thanks so much for this post. In addition, if your are really serious about meeting God, read this: https://www.nairaland.com/5353242/christian-faith-god-all-time#81144018

5 Likes

Re: Meet God by Ekakamba: 8:52am On Aug 11, 2019
cool
Re: Meet God by Truefaith: 8:53am On Aug 11, 2019
Check this issue up with your Bible open at
www.thetruechristianfaith.com
Re: Meet God by salbis(m): 8:54am On Aug 11, 2019
Jesus is Lord of lords. Hallelujah!
Re: Meet God by Jman06(m): 8:56am On Aug 11, 2019
Why is that your god always a HE and never a SHE
Has he got a d1ck

Sexists everywhere!!!

2 Likes

Re: Meet God by Ajibel(m): 8:57am On Aug 11, 2019
Happy Ed-El-Kabir grin
Re: Meet God by visijo(m): 8:57am On Aug 11, 2019
Ushers in church will walk around busy waking up people from sleeping.
They don't understand that the church is the only place some people can sleep without their village people disturbing them. ??#wisdomwildworld.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet God by Peroh426: 8:59am On Aug 11, 2019
Thanks be to God Almighty
Re: Meet God by IamPlato(m): 9:01am On Aug 11, 2019
OtemAtum:
This personality you described up here is definitely not God Almighty but one of its numerous creations. God Almighty is the Creator of Jehovah and currently this Jehovah is in a spiritual cage with his numerous godmates.

You can read the book of MCC 1: 14 to see how God Almighty created Jehovah your god and other gods you humans have ever worshipped on earth.

MCC 1: 14
14 . Now the names of some of these beings (created by God Almighty) are Knoliud, Miklas, Urim, Chimides, Chaleb, Eartum who is also called Atum, Largas, who is also called Allah, ..., Yahweh(Jehovah), Wanyioyi,... Abassi, Nzame, Nyame;
Since You Worship Atum, why Not Allow Us Worship Jehovah in Peace...

By The Way Give Me The Link To That thread You Created About Atum or Whatever

5 Likes

Re: Meet God by semyman: 9:06am On Aug 11, 2019
Please don't die unless as a Muslim

Re: Meet God by OkCornel(m): 9:13am On Aug 11, 2019
He is the Uncreated One, the Eternal One, the one who lives beyond the realm of time.

He is the master of the Universe and Multiverse,

He is the TRUTH, and the custodian of all mysteries.

He has no religion. He is LOVE. And He is JUST.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet God by hahn(m): 9:20am On Aug 11, 2019
Interesting15:

Hey guys, I want to introduce/reintroduce you to my Loving Father and God. He is JEHOVAH, and there is none like HIM. HE IS the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End. JEHOVAH Almighty who has been from eternity, and is, and will be forever. The Ageless Creator, All-Powerful and All-Wise. The Alpha and Omega, the One Who Holds The Seven Stars in His Right Hand. He is Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent, El Shaddai, ELOHIM, Adonai, El Elyon, I AM, HE WHO IS HOLY, CHASTE AND TRUE.

Are you burdened by life? Then you should meet God. Have you met God before? Then you should ensure others meet Him too! Do you want true and lasting success, or you want true wealth that doesn't fade away? Then you should meet God! Do you want true happiness and joy, and various good things of life? Then you should meet God! Do you want to live a fulfilled life, and you want good health and a pleasant well-being? Then you must meet God!

See, the fact is, we humans keeps making the mistake of trying to comprehend all that concerns God with our limited brain and capacity, and so, we keep missing it all.

There must indeed be a way to meet God ....

How can you meet God? Better still, how can you meet God indeed? Well, it is simply through JESUS CHRIST.

Why must it be so?

Simply because, that is how He wants it to be.

In the beginning, God created man (Adam and Eve) and placed them in the Garden of Eden. God left His Throne in Heaven to meet Adam and Eve, and the first humans were able to meet the Most High expressly. However, after humans fell into sin, there was a disconnection. And to ensure the reality of another meeting with His creatures, God again left His Throne to meet humans once again through His only Begotten Son Jesus Christ. And so, Jesus Christ became the Bridge that has made it possible to meet God.

And so, if you will believe He suffered and died for your sins, and He resurrected the third day and is now at the right Hand of the Father in Heaven, accept Him as LORD and SAVIOR of your life and you will become a child of God indeed! There are numerous benefits attached to being a joint-heir with Christ. After meeting God in Christ JESUS, you flourish here on earth and ultimately in His kingdom. Amen.

Meet God before you die... So when you eventually leave this world, and you get to meet God face to face in the world beyond this, you will be glad you've already met Him through Christ Jesus while on earth. Amen..

Pictures of Jehovah please?

1 Like

Re: Meet God by Chiedu4Trump: 9:40am On Aug 11, 2019
semyman:
Please don't die unless as a Muslim
well if you want to make heaven die as a christian.

Die as a muslim and you wont make heaven
Re: Meet God by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 11, 2019
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. - John 14:6

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet God by shilenji(m): 11:07am On Aug 11, 2019
God's my dad
Re: Meet God by friendlyadvice: 11:43am On Aug 11, 2019
Ajibel:
Happy Ed-El-Kabir grin
Does this look like terrorist thread to you? My frnd go and worship your false prophet with your fellow "holy warriors"

2 Likes

Re: Meet God by OtemAtum: 12:14pm On Aug 11, 2019
IamPlato:
Since You Worship Atum, why Not Allow Us Worship Jehovah in Peace...

By The Way Give Me The Link To That thread You Created About Atum or Whatever
I don't worship Atum. I don't worship any god. I only work in collaboration with Atum to reveal the truth to the world, that's all.
The truth is that Science and its gods have captured Jehovah, Allah, Moloch and their likes in a spiritual cage for the renewing of the minds of humanity. May the Light of God Almighty which created Yahweh your god reveal this to you.

1 Like

Re: Meet God by elijahkayode(m): 12:42pm On Aug 11, 2019
OtemAtum:
I don't worship Atum. I don't worship any god. I only work in collaboration with Atum to reveal the truth to the world, that's all.
The truth is that Science and its gods have captured Jehovah, Allah, Moloch and their likes in a spiritual cage for the renewing of the minds of humanity. May the Light of God Almighty which created Yahweh your god reveal this to you.

You keep on blaspheming your Creator, It's a terrible reality you are living in, what u have is unspritual, How can u be so blind (enlightened fool)

1 Like

Re: Meet God by OtemAtum: 12:50pm On Aug 11, 2019
elijahkayode:

You keep on blaspheming your Creator, It's a terrible reality you are living in, what u have is unspritual, How can u be so blind (enlightened fool)
Kayode, I am very sorry for you that you don't know the truth. How I wish the light of God Almighty could open the secret of the universe to you and then you'll see Jehovah your god in his spiritual cage and say, TRULY, God Almighty, the Creator of Jehovah is the totality of Existence. May you not die in your ignorance, knowing the truth about Jehovah your puny god here on earth before the afterlife. Peace.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Meet God by elijahkayode(m): 1:05pm On Aug 11, 2019
OtemAtum:
Kayode, I am very sorry for you that you don't know the truth. How I wish the light of God Almighty could open the secret of the universe to you and then you'll see Jehovah your god in his spiritual cage and say, TRULY, God Almighty, the Creator of Jehovah is the totality of Existence. May you not die in your ignorance, knowing the truth about Jehovah your puny god here on earth before the afterlife. Peace.

Each man with his
Re: Meet God by ronyman(m): 1:10pm On Aug 11, 2019
Pictures of your brain pls
hahn:

Pictures of Jehovah please?

2 Likes

Re: Meet God by OtemAtum: 1:15pm On Aug 11, 2019
elijahkayode:

Each man with his
That's how it had always been. Each person worshipping his god, but such in the days of ignorance. The days of Knowledge are here when God Almighty, the creator of all these gods you humans have been worshipping is being revealed. These days, people will be replacing religion with science and will know better about what God Almighty is and what it is not.
Even more importantly, people will start realising how impotent their gods such as Jehovah, Allah, Moloch, Mazda, El etc have become, because currently they are held in their spiritual cage. Peace.
Re: Meet God by OtemAtum: 1:17pm On Aug 11, 2019
ronyman:
Pictures of your brain pls
So you're trying to compare Jehovah your god with a nairalander human brain? Oh, that's too cheap of you to do. Anyways, Jehovah is currently in a vacuum called spiritual cage, therefore it's never gonna be possible to get a picture of him.
Re: Meet God by elijahkayode(m): 1:37pm On Aug 11, 2019
OtemAtum:
That's how it had always been. Each person worshipping his god, but such in the days of ignorance. The days of Knowledge are here when God Almighty, the creator of all these gods you humans have been worshipping is being revealed. These days, people will be replacing religion with science and will know better about what God Almighty is and what it is not.
Even more importantly, people will start realising how impotent their gods such as Jehovah, Allah, Moloch, Mazda, El etc have become, because currently they are held in their spiritual cage. Peace.

Las las an heretic will be consumed by what he thinks he knows
How often do your episodes takes, what lead you down this road
Submit to God, don't try to reason him with your wisdom, abandon whatever you think you know, The more u try to comprehend (reason his way) JEHOVAH the larger the hole.
Peace

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Presence Affecting Other People In A Psychic Way. HELP. / .. / The Tree Of The Knowledge Of Good And Evil, Was It Sexx???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.