Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,642 members, 7,820,251 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Meet God - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Meet God (5387 Views)

If You Were To Meet God One On One, What Would You Say? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet God by OgaBuhari: 1:39pm On Aug 11, 2019
nairalanduseles:
Meet me first
you're an atheist right?
Re: Meet God by OgaBuhari: 1:40pm On Aug 11, 2019
semyman:
Please don't die unless as a Muslim
lol I pity u
Re: Meet God by ngadaAwo: 1:45pm On Aug 11, 2019
[s]
OgaBuhari:
you're an atheist right?
[/s]
Re: Meet God by ngadaAwo: 1:46pm On Aug 11, 2019
[s]
OgaBuhari:
lol I pity u
[/s]
Re: Meet God by Ajibel(m): 2:07pm On Aug 11, 2019
friendlyadvice:

Does this look like terrorist thread to you? My frnd go and worship your false prophet with your fellow "holy warriors"

Hope you feel good and fulfiled about yourself now after this vituperations you just typed? undecided
Re: Meet God by friendlyadvice: 4:05pm On Aug 11, 2019
Ajibel:

Hope you feel good and fulfiled about yourself now after this vituperations you just typed? undecided

my friend shut up don't you have an abused wife to rape in the name of allah?
Re: Meet God by ronyman(m): 7:39pm On Aug 11, 2019
I was trying to let u know that just because you don't see something doesn't mean it doesn't exist. You have never seen your brain, yet you believe it's there. I've never seen God but I'm damn sure he's in everything we see, everything we do.
OtemAtum:
So you're trying to compare Jehovah your god with a nairalander human brain? Oh, that's too cheap of you to do. Anyways, Jehovah is currently in a vacuum called spiritual cage, therefore it's never gonna be possible to get a picture of him.
Re: Meet God by OtemAtum: 7:48pm On Aug 11, 2019
ronyman:
I was trying to let u know that just because you don't see something doesn't mean it doesn't exist. You have never seen your brain, yet you believe it's there. I've never seen God but I'm damn sure he's in everything we see, everything we do.
I'm also trying to tell you that God Almighty is not a 'he' but a 'it'. God Almighty doesn't have a penis like Jehovah or Allah because God is not humanlike. Rather God Almighty is the totality of existence, the summation of consciousness.
Re: Meet God by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 11, 2019
OtemAtum:
So you're trying to compare Jehovah your god with a nairalander human brain? Oh, that's too cheap of you to do. Anyways, Jehovah is currently in a vacuum called spiritual cage, therefore it's never gonna be possible to get a picture of him.
otem pls i need your help financially
Re: Meet God by ronyman(m): 3:50pm On Aug 12, 2019
Then how can "it "impact or do work
OtemAtum:
I'm also trying to tell you that God Almighty is not a 'he' but a 'it'. God Almighty doesn't have a penis like Jehovah or Allah because God is not humanlike. Rather God Almighty is the totality of existence, the summation of consciousness.
Re: Meet God by OtemAtum: 4:41pm On Aug 13, 2019
ronyman:
Then how can "it "impact or do work

You do work, I do work, animals do work, the sun, the moon, the stars, the ocean, the brains, everything does one work or the other. The totality of everyone and everything in existence is God Almighty and the sum total of every work in existence is a subset of God Almighty.

1 Like

Re: Meet God by LoudlyMouthed: 3:53pm On Nov 24, 2019
Ha dis pipul hinsane?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Evil Disproves Atheism / "Deep" Facts About The Largest Church In Abuja. / Ijaw Religion!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.