Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,444 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

I Will Not Scatter United's Dressing Room This Season- Pogba - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Will Not Scatter United's Dressing Room This Season- Pogba (23542 Views)

Unclad Player Photobombs Ronaldo’s Selfie In Juventus Dressing Room / Japanese Footballers After Losing To Belgium At Word Cup Cleaned Dressing Room / Super Eagles Players Pour Water On Mikel In The Dressing Room. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Not Scatter United's Dressing Room This Season- Pogba by shogsman(m): 8:36am On Aug 11, 2019
coldday:
Dear Fellow Nairalanders, in the special season of celeberation of Eid el Kabir(Ileya) May the goodwill of this period fill your whole life with devine peace,.happiness and joy. Comfort to acquire not only the things you need but things you desire. Amen..... If you are able to spare any amount for me to feed i will so much apprecaite. Thank u and may u never starve. Fcmb 5941963016
Too early for this bullshit,cut your coat according to your size.
Re: I Will Not Scatter United's Dressing Room This Season- Pogba by shogsman(m): 8:39am On Aug 11, 2019
coldday:

thank you Sir
It's only fair that I find change for you.at least you didn't lie about your intentions.
Re: I Will Not Scatter United's Dressing Room This Season- Pogba by badonkadonk: 8:49am On Aug 11, 2019
Cmanforall:
I remember when Man U won PSG on the 2nd leg, how Pogba and others celebrated. The thing that marvelled me for subsequent games is why the manager never considered same strong midfield players that delivered in that game in the absence of Pogba. Those young boys displayed real doggedness on that pitch against world bests. Pogba came back, and they were sidelined.
If the management was serious, they would have developed those guys and Pogba would have been coming in as sub to change games.
You need people who are hungry for wins in a team. Guadiola would have improved on that team (imagine how he transformed Sterling)

As in ehn.. Sterling that was fumbling in Liverpool, suddenly became a player that could change games and score multiple goals.
Re: I Will Not Scatter United's Dressing Room This Season- Pogba by adisaaowala: 8:52am On Aug 11, 2019
vicdom:
cheesy
If Manure no collect 3 kpondo from Chelsea later today, call me a dimwit wink tongue

You have always been a dimwit and it would be further confirmed again today after the match
Re: I Will Not Scatter United's Dressing Room This Season- Pogba by eleko1: 8:56am On Aug 11, 2019
grin grin grin wink cheesy grin grin wink cheesy grin cheesy grin grin sad grin grin grin smiley wink cheesy grin wink
vicdom:
cheesy
If Manure no collect 3 kpondo from Chelsea later today, call me a dimwit wink tongue
grin.With dat ur Chelsea new school boy coach.Well,i go remind u dis evening
Re: I Will Not Scatter United's Dressing Room This Season- Pogba by Alfredex(m): 8:59am On Aug 11, 2019
vicdom:
cheesy

Starred
Re: I Will Not Scatter United's Dressing Room This Season- Pogba by OMNIVIRUS(m): 9:11am On Aug 11, 2019
vicdom:
cheesy

Noted
Re: I Will Not Scatter United's Dressing Room This Season- Pogba by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 11, 2019
[quote author=heckymaicon post=81144657]

Re: I Will Not Scatter United's Dressing Room This Season- Pogba by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 11, 2019
vicdom:
cheesy
dimwit in advance
Re: I Will Not Scatter United's Dressing Room This Season- Pogba by lexy2014: 9:20am On Aug 11, 2019
logon599:
I have no problems with Pogba's pride or his hairstyles or his utterances once he's delivering on the pitch. Man U are not paying him to be nice and humble but to play football. I only have a problem if he allows his pride follow him to the pitch by failing to give his 100% and this is the main reason he's always criticized.

Ronaldo is not a player you can use the word 'humble' to describe. But why I love him is that he talks the talk then gets on the pitch and gives his 150% and that's why he's amongst the GOAT. Pogba should take a leaf from Ronaldo

Get your beautiful and professional architectural designs from VERY LOW costs and from any location. Call or chat 08061219212 to get started with more of my design samples. Thank you.

They didn't ask him 2b nice& humble. They are asking him not 2b a negative and distablising influence in d team
Re: I Will Not Scatter United's Dressing Room This Season- Pogba by Bbbwings: 9:20am On Aug 11, 2019
phr0nesis:

Dimwit
Kingmiah:
dimwit in advance
Bros d time never come to call him that

Re: I Will Not Scatter United's Dressing Room This Season- Pogba by Odunolumide(m): 9:30am On Aug 11, 2019
vicdom:
cheesy

we shall see
Re: I Will Not Scatter United's Dressing Room This Season- Pogba by eROCK247(m): 9:30am On Aug 11, 2019
vicdom:
cheesy

DIMWIT.
Re: I Will Not Scatter United's Dressing Room This Season- Pogba by phr0nesis(m): 10:16am On Aug 11, 2019
Bbbwings:

Bros d time never come to call him that
Lol
Bros him no need prophecy to know say e no fit happen
Re: I Will Not Scatter United's Dressing Room This Season- Pogba by Bobbyfreshh(m): 10:21am On Aug 11, 2019
vicdom:
cheesy

Booked
Re: I Will Not Scatter United's Dressing Room This Season- Pogba by lomprico(m): 10:47am On Aug 11, 2019
vicdom:
cheesy

make I call you in advance. Dimwit!
Re: I Will Not Scatter United's Dressing Room This Season- Pogba by Aymakavelli2(m): 11:09am On Aug 11, 2019
vicdom:
cheesy

Am waiting to call you at the end of the game.
Re: I Will Not Scatter United's Dressing Room This Season- Pogba by judedwriter(m): 11:48am On Aug 11, 2019
I sure hope he isn't lying....
Re: I Will Not Scatter United's Dressing Room This Season- Pogba by Edozie4u(m): 12:43pm On Aug 11, 2019
[color=#990000][/color] just pray he doesn't do the opposite...
Re: I Will Not Scatter United's Dressing Room This Season- Pogba by Rajosh(m): 1:17pm On Aug 11, 2019
vicdom:
cheesy
Dimwit in Advance
Re: I Will Not Scatter United's Dressing Room This Season- Pogba by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 11, 2019
Cmanforall:
I remember when Man U won PSG on the 2nd leg, how Pogba and others celebrated. The thing that marvelled me for subsequent games is why the manager never considered same strong midfield players that delivered in that game in the absence of Pogba. Those young boys displayed real doggedness on that pitch against world bests. Pogba came back, and they were sidelined.
If the management was serious, they would have developed those guys and Pogba would have been coming in as sub to change games.
You need people who are hungry for wins in a team. Guadiola would have improved on that team (imagine how he transformed Sterling)
People that parked the bus throughout the game and were fortunate to score each time they attack abi
Re: I Will Not Scatter United's Dressing Room This Season- Pogba by Cmanforall: 1:25pm On Aug 11, 2019
oghenerobo91:

People that parked the bus throughout the game and were fortunate to score each time they attack abi
Rewatch the game...
There's difference between packing bus and holding your midfield tight.
Re: I Will Not Scatter United's Dressing Room This Season- Pogba by ABUPHARM(m): 2:34pm On Aug 11, 2019
vicdom:
cheesy
DIMWIT in advance

Re: I Will Not Scatter United's Dressing Room This Season- Pogba by Mufasa27(m): 3:08pm On Aug 11, 2019
vicdom:
cheesy
Dimwit in the making grin
Re: I Will Not Scatter United's Dressing Room This Season- Pogba by naijajobx: 5:14pm On Aug 11, 2019
Hmmm
Re: I Will Not Scatter United's Dressing Room This Season- Pogba by Jimtop001(m): 5:54pm On Aug 11, 2019
You are a dimwit sir!!!
vicdom:
cheesy
Re: I Will Not Scatter United's Dressing Room This Season- Pogba by elclassical(m): 5:56pm On Aug 11, 2019
vicdom:
cheesy
u ar a fvking dimwit.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Entire Juventus Board Announces Resignation. / The Story Of Giannis Adetokunbo By Deji Yesufu / Why Do Nigerians Dislike Genort Rohr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.