Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,592 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

I Forgive All That Wronged Me On This Website - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Forgive All That Wronged Me On This Website (254 Views)

I Forgive You All My Children / 2 Corinthians 7:2, We've Wronged No Man, We've Defrauded No Man. / Should I Forgive my pastor?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Forgive All That Wronged Me On This Website by Nobody: 7:32am On Aug 11, 2019
This post is to apologize & seek forgiveness from any body I may have offended or curse on dis platform as a result of anger both consciously or unconsciously. All those that have stolen my funds, & those that have misled me on dis platform are equally forgiven. I forgive all men who have wronged me here.

Holy Father, thank you for touching my life. You're indeed God. No more begging, borrowing, sorrowing,, etcetera. You're my great helper & deliverer.

Seek first the kingdom of God & every other tins will be added.

Godliness with contentment is truly great gain.

I abhor myself & repent my eyes / heart from all defilements both online & offline.

The problems with Christians is lack of d Holy Spirit in them. You can't have God's Spirit & be d same. Never!

This is not a promotional or religious posts

Do not question or PM me for anything
Re: I Forgive All That Wronged Me On This Website by Nobody: 7:56am On Aug 11, 2019
Truest:
This post is to apologize & seek forgiveness from any body I may have offended or curse on dis platform as a result of anger both consciously or unconsciously. All those that have stolen my funds, & those that have misled me on dis platform are equally forgiven. I forgive all men who have wronged me here.

Holy Father, thank you for touching my life. You're indeed God. No more begging, borrowing, sorrowing,, etcetera. You're my great helper & deliverer.

Seek first the kingdom of God & every other tins will be added.

Godliness with contentment is truly great gain.

I abhor myself & repent my eyes / heart from all defilements both online & offline.

The problems with Christians is lack of d Holy Spirit in them. You can't have God's Spirit & be d same. Never!

This is not a promotional or religious posts

Do not question or PM me for anything
One question. Which strain?
Re: I Forgive All That Wronged Me On This Website by Nobody: 8:05am On Aug 11, 2019
One way to forgive one's enemies is to pray for them, hence the saying of Jesus that we pray for our enemies. {Matt 5:44}

That's why I pray just about everyday for all my enemies inclusive of those here in Nairaland that God has mercy on them and lay not their sins to their charge.

God bless.

(1) (Reply)

Ask Aliens One Question / Five Things You Must Have Before Getting Married / Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.