Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Ayo Adesanya Celebrates 50th Birthday In Style - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ayo Adesanya Celebrates 50th Birthday In Style (33358 Views)

Ayo Adesanya Celebrates 52nd Birthday With Lovely Pictures / Ayo Adesanya: At 50, I Still Love Sex And Want To Marry Again / Ayo Adesanya Donates A Wheelchair To A Beggar (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayo Adesanya Celebrates 50th Birthday In Style by Aystarz: 3:45pm On Aug 11, 2019
deolivette:
My crush. Love you so much and enjoyed watching all over the years. Age younger and may God bless you more.

Too saucy for me on the screen, but I love her all the same.
Re: Ayo Adesanya Celebrates 50th Birthday In Style by madjune(m): 3:49pm On Aug 11, 2019
She still hasn't lost that baby fat on her face.

Well, na follow come be dat.
Re: Ayo Adesanya Celebrates 50th Birthday In Style by OROSUNBOLB(m): 3:49pm On Aug 11, 2019
Wow ! So she is older than I thought. Happy birthday big Sis. I actually thought I was older. I am yet to clock 44 ,will be in Dec.
Re: Ayo Adesanya Celebrates 50th Birthday In Style by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 11, 2019
A close shot would have given is a better view if she's actually still looking young for her age.

Shes looks good though.
Re: Ayo Adesanya Celebrates 50th Birthday In Style by Ominimercy(m): 3:55pm On Aug 11, 2019
Still young!
Re: Ayo Adesanya Celebrates 50th Birthday In Style by rosy1992(f): 3:58pm On Aug 11, 2019
Beautiful woman
Re: Ayo Adesanya Celebrates 50th Birthday In Style by Funmiiilee1: 4:03pm On Aug 11, 2019
Happy Birthday Ma'am
Re: Ayo Adesanya Celebrates 50th Birthday In Style by Hoodbilonia: 4:03pm On Aug 11, 2019
I just hope she is rich enough to buy a range rove at least from 2012 upwards
If not then
All this na packaging and of cos
Story
Re: Ayo Adesanya Celebrates 50th Birthday In Style by bukatyne(f): 4:04pm On Aug 11, 2019
Happy birthday ma, God bless you and family.

She looks good.
Re: Ayo Adesanya Celebrates 50th Birthday In Style by tosyne2much(m): 4:05pm On Aug 11, 2019
Never knew she was this educated.. She looks younger than her age though
Re: Ayo Adesanya Celebrates 50th Birthday In Style by iWasNotHere(m): 4:10pm On Aug 11, 2019
If you have seen her without make-up on location you will know she’s old old old
Funmmyastic:
She looks 30.Happy birthday ma'am.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Adesanya Celebrates 50th Birthday In Style by Topmaike007(m): 4:13pm On Aug 11, 2019
see real milf
Re: Ayo Adesanya Celebrates 50th Birthday In Style by deavicky(m): 4:27pm On Aug 11, 2019
Funmmyastic:
She looks 30.Happy birthday ma'am.
see looks 30 if she says she is 30 u will say looks 55
Re: Ayo Adesanya Celebrates 50th Birthday In Style by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 11, 2019
Zeelov:
Ayo Adesanya who is a Nigerian film actress, director and producer is a year older today. She appears in both Yoruba and English-language films...
She hails from Ijagun, Ijebu in Ogun State southwestern Nigeria. She attended St. Ann school at Ibadan, the capital of Oyo State and later proceeded to the University of Ibadan where she obtained a bachelor's degree in Mass communication. She began her career in 1996 after she completed the National Youth Service Scheme and her first appearance on television was on Tunji Bamishigbin's soap opera titled Palace. She later joined the Yoruba-language film indstury, where she has featured, produced and directed several films. She also appears in English-language films.
She celebrates herself as she turns 50 today.

See more: http://www.balfashion.com/2019/08/ayo-adesanya-celebrates-50th-birthday-in-style.html

See photo:

Nice
Re: Ayo Adesanya Celebrates 50th Birthday In Style by Legendguru: 4:50pm On Aug 11, 2019
hmmm
Re: Ayo Adesanya Celebrates 50th Birthday In Style by Tajmahal1000: 4:59pm On Aug 11, 2019
Nollywood veteran; Ayo Adesanya. She paid her dues. I never could have guessed that she was 50. I could have guessed that she should be 45-46.

Palace, the soap opera, back in the day, was ‘the bomb’.

She is one of the few thespians who effortlessly features in both English and Yoruba movies.

She got a solid educational background too- St. Anne’s Ibadan and UI; both were (still are?) great institutions.

Happy golden anniversary, Ayo Adesanya!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayo Adesanya Celebrates 50th Birthday In Style by Kollymarshall: 5:28pm On Aug 11, 2019
Beautiful actress. Happy birthday! winkBeautiful actress. Happy birthday!
Re: Ayo Adesanya Celebrates 50th Birthday In Style by chiefolododo(m): 5:30pm On Aug 11, 2019
dayleke:
Is that igbo irunmale or igbo elegbeje?
it is igbo orunmila

1 Like

Re: Ayo Adesanya Celebrates 50th Birthday In Style by dayleke: 5:39pm On Aug 11, 2019
chiefolododo:
it is igbo orunmila

Lol...
Funny you.

I saw Trumpus in d spaghetti
Re: Ayo Adesanya Celebrates 50th Birthday In Style by placeofallure(f): 5:41pm On Aug 11, 2019
Happy birthday to you ma.

A thought just occurred to me now. If Ayo Adesanya is 50, then she's 16 awesome years older than Mummy Ademola Allwell.
Aaaah! Some people's passage to hell fire na express! Lying shild!!!
Re: Ayo Adesanya Celebrates 50th Birthday In Style by maestroz: 6:11pm On Aug 11, 2019
Zeelov:
Ayo Adesanya who is a Nigerian film actress, director and producer is a year older today. She appears in both Yoruba and English-language films...
She hails from Ijagun, Ijebu in Ogun State southwestern Nigeria. She attended St. Ann school at Ibadan, the capital of Oyo State and later proceeded to the University of Ibadan where she obtained a bachelor's degree in Mass communication. She began her career in 1996 after she completed the National Youth Service Scheme and her first appearance on television was on Tunji Bamishigbin's soap opera titled Palace. She later joined the Yoruba-language film indstury, where she has featured, produced and directed several films. She also appears in English-language films.

See more: http://www.balfashion.com/2019/08/ayo-adesanya-celebrates-50th-birthday-in-style.html

See photo:

"Slay mama, to ba tiri snap chatty, won toju tete, wan demo pelu flower Lori"
Re: Ayo Adesanya Celebrates 50th Birthday In Style by Longman313(m): 6:45pm On Aug 11, 2019
I don't know why,I just love dis woman.Happy birthday sister
Re: Ayo Adesanya Celebrates 50th Birthday In Style by tfelicityk(m): 7:44pm On Aug 11, 2019
Happy birthday to her
I wish her long live and more prosperous life in sound good health.
Re: Ayo Adesanya Celebrates 50th Birthday In Style by victorian(f): 8:03pm On Aug 11, 2019
Wow! So lovely at 50!

She over try. kiss
Re: Ayo Adesanya Celebrates 50th Birthday In Style by yemsai(f): 8:32pm On Aug 11, 2019
Beautiful!
Did her gown style issa lot of work mehn cryq
Re: Ayo Adesanya Celebrates 50th Birthday In Style by prettyangel10(f): 9:10pm On Aug 11, 2019
davodyguy:
Wow. So she's born in 1969?

She's come a long way though, from the movie 'Iru oka'

Iru oka �, old memories. Like ..... Ati gbara miran dee, osokutuwowo, oya kajo wo iru oka oleju.

Happy birthday momma. God bless your age.
Re: Ayo Adesanya Celebrates 50th Birthday In Style by Kunlexy96(m): 9:22pm On Aug 11, 2019
Omg
But what if she wants to hiss hersef embarassed
Re: Ayo Adesanya Celebrates 50th Birthday In Style by mystifyer: 10:36pm On Aug 11, 2019
Mass communication in UI. Didn't know UI has started offering that *since 1969* lol

1 Like

Re: Ayo Adesanya Celebrates 50th Birthday In Style by Larriekay: 10:42pm On Aug 11, 2019
Zeelov:

See photo:

Mass communication nor dey UI o. Awon blogging blogger. Lol
Re: Ayo Adesanya Celebrates 50th Birthday In Style by samuelthaking(m): 11:02pm On Aug 11, 2019
Btw,she get eyes grin
Re: Ayo Adesanya Celebrates 50th Birthday In Style by davodyguy: 11:44pm On Aug 11, 2019
prettyangel10:

Iru oka �, old memories. Like ..... Ati gbara miran dee, osokutuwowo, oya kajo wo iru oka oleju.

Happy birthday momma. God bless your age.
You head dey there.

You sef have tey small.
All these kids born from 1988 should respect elders

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

9ice"i Lost My Voice Because Of Bad Music Equipment In Nigeria. / Genevieve Nnaji Stylish In Jeans And Black Jacket / Flavour Donates Musical Instruments To The Church Where He Started His Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.