Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,127 members, 7,821,864 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Aisha Buhari Stoning "The Devil" In Mecca (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Stoning "The Devil" In Mecca (Photos) (83744 Views)

Bola Tinubu Arrives From Mecca (Photos) / Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) / Governor Mohammed Abubakar Stoning The Devil During Pilgrimage In Mecca. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Stoning "The Devil" In Mecca (Photos) by LINTUNE(m): 10:55am On Aug 11, 2019
hahn:
This devil no dey die?
lol, Abi? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Stoning "The Devil" In Mecca (Photos) by miraclea: 10:55am On Aug 11, 2019
[quote author=hoodbilonia post=81148237]At leastNot me

Aisha dey mecca
Buhari dey Daura
isoorite

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Stoning "The Devil" In Mecca (Photos) by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 11, 2019
I wanna chop sallah ram.. Any friendly ABJ resident willing to invite me
Re: Aisha Buhari Stoning "The Devil" In Mecca (Photos) by babalonimi: 10:58am On Aug 11, 2019

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Stoning "The Devil" In Mecca (Photos) by Mrsheff(m): 11:01am On Aug 11, 2019
mmb:
Alhamdulillah! I wish her successful hajj and may almighty Allah accept it from her. Ameen ameen
Amin

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Stoning "The Devil" In Mecca (Photos) by Nonikings: 11:02am On Aug 11, 2019
hahn:
This devil no dey die?
���
Re: Aisha Buhari Stoning "The Devil" In Mecca (Photos) by hardizzle: 11:02am On Aug 11, 2019
Deceiving themselves

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Stoning "The Devil" In Mecca (Photos) by Mikora: 11:02am On Aug 11, 2019
Elzakzaky:
You guys are so predictable angry

I thought you were in jail? Who give you phone?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Stoning "The Devil" In Mecca (Photos) by shogsman(m): 11:08am On Aug 11, 2019
With all the upheavals in this country you went to Mecca to provoke the devil,like we don’t have enough problems as it is.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Stoning "The Devil" In Mecca (Photos) by Meritocracy: 11:08am On Aug 11, 2019
Larryfest:
The devil she left in her country

Don't mind those useless leaders, nah devil dey pass budget. He should come and stone his husband to death who doesn't care about education, health sector and fulfill any of his campaign promises.
Re: Aisha Buhari Stoning "The Devil" In Mecca (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 11:13am On Aug 11, 2019
LordofNaija:
This woman isn't serious, you mean you had to travel all the way down to Medina just to stone the devil, when you have him with you at the villa. Abeg when you return home, just strangle the devil in his sleep, the flags will fly at halfmast for 24hrs and after that the country will blossom

Wicked human beans (being) grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Stoning "The Devil" In Mecca (Photos) by DennisEche(m): 11:13am On Aug 11, 2019
Pls bring the stone home, we know who is the real devil

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Stoning "The Devil" In Mecca (Photos) by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 11, 2019
hahn:
This devil no dey die?

Re: Aisha Buhari Stoning "The Devil" In Mecca (Photos) by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 11, 2019
hahn:
This devil no dey die?
hahahahagahahs joke of the century

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Stoning "The Devil" In Mecca (Photos) by phemiee1810(m): 11:15am On Aug 11, 2019
stoning her husband you mean?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Stoning "The Devil" In Mecca (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 11:15am On Aug 11, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Stoning "The Devil" In Mecca (Photos) by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 11, 2019
hahn:
This devil no dey die?

Muslims stoned the devil yesterday and Christians will continue today yet the devil dey kampe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Stoning "The Devil" In Mecca (Photos) by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 11, 2019
AntiBalaka:

Did you allow Jonathan to pray to his God?

I don't discriminate or abuse other religions.
I leave everything to God.
So because elrufai did what he did makes u retaliate?
Re: Aisha Buhari Stoning "The Devil" In Mecca (Photos) by SheikhMuniru(m): 11:17am On Aug 11, 2019
Devil Must Die By Fire By Force, Nigeria Will Be Great Again
Re: Aisha Buhari Stoning "The Devil" In Mecca (Photos) by jceaglewatch(m): 11:17am On Aug 11, 2019
The devil dey Naija here jor

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Stoning "The Devil" In Mecca (Photos) by Temysteve(m): 11:19am On Aug 11, 2019
when will the devil die bayi?? Keep whining ursef, devil wey dey wait for her @ Aso villa.
Re: Aisha Buhari Stoning "The Devil" In Mecca (Photos) by AntiBalaka: 11:19am On Aug 11, 2019
danjumakolo:

I don't discriminate or abuse other religions.
I leave everything to God.
So because elrufai did what he did makes u retaliate?

That twit was gleefully liked and shared by northern Moslems and Yorubas.

FYI, I am not a "turn the other cheek" Christian as when dealing with you Moslems only equal violence and stupidity can make you guys respect others religious and cultural views.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Stoning "The Devil" In Mecca (Photos) by jrusky(m): 11:19am On Aug 11, 2019
hahn:
This devil no dey die?

Which devil? Has any of them or any human seen devil before?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Stoning "The Devil" In Mecca (Photos) by tiredoflife(m): 11:23am On Aug 11, 2019
What an ignorant woman
With all her so called PhD
Religion still reduced her to this shocked
Re: Aisha Buhari Stoning "The Devil" In Mecca (Photos) by Antony061(m): 11:23am On Aug 11, 2019
hm devil dey stone devil.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Stoning "The Devil" In Mecca (Photos) by placeofallure(f): 11:24am On Aug 11, 2019
hahn:
This devil no dey die?

He get odeeshi grin

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Stoning "The Devil" In Mecca (Photos) by Maket: 11:25am On Aug 11, 2019
LordofNaija:
This woman isn't serious, you mean you had to travel all the way down to Medina just to stone the devil, when you have him with you at the villa. Abeg when you return home, just strangle the devil in his sleep, the flags will fly at halfmast for 24hrs and after that the country will blossom
while Stoning Mecca's devil, they left Nigeria devils here. No Wonder mecca is developing.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Stoning "The Devil" In Mecca (Photos) by legalwebconsult(m): 11:25am On Aug 11, 2019
i see
Re: Aisha Buhari Stoning "The Devil" In Mecca (Photos) by Antony061(m): 11:28am On Aug 11, 2019
she leave real devil for daura! go mecca go dey stone fake devil! #issorite

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Stoning "The Devil" In Mecca (Photos) by wolfenstein(m): 11:30am On Aug 11, 2019
This devil wey dem dey stone na every year him dey die dey resurrect
Him go dey look dem dey laugh in 5D

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Stoning "The Devil" In Mecca (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 11:30am On Aug 11, 2019
Gavorche:
many of you guys are too full of hate and bitterness. it shows the islamophobia in Nigeria is high. Why can't you all be civil and respect other people traditions and religion.What has buhari got to do with this?Hate him all you can he will be your president for the next four years so its better you accept it since you can actually do nothing or continue living in pain and anguish for the next four years

am not a buhari or APC supporter neither do I support PDP in fact I criticize many of his decisions but that's not a reason to hate someome
the situation has gone beyond this type of ur write up... Don't waste ur time...

And aslong as pmb still remains in aso the hate will fester... Remember he opened the red room door?because of his undieing love to savage the country according to him... He constantly and consistently preached whilst campaigning only our differences, he used it to brainwash his followers and after the massacre of the corpers in 2011 which undoubtedly they aren't from northern extraction ignited a reprisal hatred..

Don't forget there has always been hate silenced because people thought there was hope for glory... Don't forget since our amalgamation the North has ruled Nigeria more than any other group... And the country is stagnant if we may compare ourselves rationally without fear or favour to those around us who has nothing compare to us that have everything..

Lemme drop it here... I'm neither APC nor PDP always I will be a concerned nigerian who knew when it was safer and better than this and who will love to see a semblance of it again...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Stoning "The Devil" In Mecca (Photos) by Antony061(m): 11:32am On Aug 11, 2019
Only baba GOD known how many cow sai baba go kill today!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

US: Why We Oppose Okonjo-iweala’s Election As WTO DG / Okorocha Bans Keke Napep In Owerri, Replaces Them With 2000 Wagons (Photos) / Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.