Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,977 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Aisha Buhari Stoning "The Devil" In Mecca (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Stoning "The Devil" In Mecca (Photos) (83745 Views)

Bola Tinubu Arrives From Mecca (Photos) / Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) / Governor Mohammed Abubakar Stoning The Devil During Pilgrimage In Mecca. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Stoning "The Devil" In Mecca (Photos) by Moikiitos: 12:22pm On Aug 11, 2019
Griezwoman:
No be only devil

The real devil are those in government...that refused to make things work for the beautiful Nigeria for Nigerians. Most especially everyone in this current administration.

Collect all the already thrown stones...and fly back to Nigeria and start stoning the devil. Please, remember the first place to start from is the other house...

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Stoning "The Devil" In Mecca (Photos) by fadham: 12:24pm On Aug 11, 2019
May Allah accept it as an act
of ibadah
Re: Aisha Buhari Stoning "The Devil" In Mecca (Photos) by gazza07(m): 12:25pm On Aug 11, 2019
Buhari expect bigger stones from me and my likes.

Evil man

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Stoning "The Devil" In Mecca (Photos) by Akpan107(m): 12:25pm On Aug 11, 2019
hahn:
This devil no dey die?
The devil is a spirit, stone him from now till a million Years he will still be there.

That's why the Bible says, "we are not fighting against flesh and blood...."

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Stoning "The Devil" In Mecca (Photos) by Ikidons(m): 12:26pm On Aug 11, 2019
So na for Mecca Devil deh? No Wonder!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Stoning "The Devil" In Mecca (Photos) by azikiweironsi(m): 12:30pm On Aug 11, 2019
OboOlora:
She should bring that stone home, divide it into 3, use one to stone her husband, one to stone Osinbajo and the last to stone Tinubu

As a matter, she should use the three to stone her husband to death!

Rubbish!

grin grin Haba!! Take it easy now.
The picture on your signature tho shocked shocked
Re: Aisha Buhari Stoning "The Devil" In Mecca (Photos) by shineeye1: 12:30pm On Aug 11, 2019
Why travel so very far at great expense to Stone a Devil when Devils abound in Aso Rock?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Stoning "The Devil" In Mecca (Photos) by Glycosunde: 12:34pm On Aug 11, 2019
This is what should be done to every corrupt politicians that have looted this country dry n still looting it all on d name of giving good governance to the masses but please we need to d o it with bigger stones. Mtcheeew

PS why d so called Christian leaders have been binding and casting d devil, their Moslems counterparts are busy stoning d same devil while bedeviling our country with their useless trips to these so called holy lands using tax payers money but they themselves are the real devils. Nigeria I hail thee

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Stoning "The Devil" In Mecca (Photos) by sinola(m): 12:36pm On Aug 11, 2019
who that one epp

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Stoning "The Devil" In Mecca (Photos) by Yemisi87: 12:36pm On Aug 11, 2019
Lol. See how people are deceiving themselves.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Stoning "The Devil" In Mecca (Photos) by Nasir123(m): 12:39pm On Aug 11, 2019
philip0906:
They stone the devil this year, only for the devil to resurrect to be stoned again next year

The koko wey go don dey devil head on top all the stone wey don land for him head, I even dey pity am

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Stoning "The Devil" In Mecca (Photos) by penplus: 12:41pm On Aug 11, 2019
Is that where the devil dwells?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Stoning "The Devil" In Mecca (Photos) by Owaincouncil: 12:42pm On Aug 11, 2019
The real devil is right there with her under same roof, yet she wasted our money to travel and throw stone at an innocent person.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Stoning "The Devil" In Mecca (Photos) by emilas1979(m): 12:44pm On Aug 11, 2019
Yes
Even the second in command
Buhari
hahn:
This devil no dey die?
Re: Aisha Buhari Stoning "The Devil" In Mecca (Photos) by Burger01(m): 12:46pm On Aug 11, 2019
hahn:
This devil no dey die?
I wonder o cheesy
Re: Aisha Buhari Stoning "The Devil" In Mecca (Photos) by Mandyoluchi(m): 12:46pm On Aug 11, 2019
You left the devil at aso rock to stone the one in Mecca
Re: Aisha Buhari Stoning "The Devil" In Mecca (Photos) by citruslimited(m): 12:47pm On Aug 11, 2019
She is stoning the devil instead of the problems of the country
Re: Aisha Buhari Stoning "The Devil" In Mecca (Photos) by Myhusband(m): 12:47pm On Aug 11, 2019
stoning innocent idol when the main devil is presently in Daura?

she's just deceiving herself. yet this foolish woman will be acting as if she cares, her unnecessary trip to Saudi can lift 3 families in north out of abject poverty if not more than with her entourage

Aisha is as dumb as her husband, na beauty no allow her dumbness show to Nigerians
Re: Aisha Buhari Stoning "The Devil" In Mecca (Photos) by Olamilekxy(m): 12:47pm On Aug 11, 2019
I love the way Muslim people behave on this news cos i check all the comment and any Muslim didn't quote anybody.
Re: Aisha Buhari Stoning "The Devil" In Mecca (Photos) by maleekgold(m): 12:53pm On Aug 11, 2019
CrimeKsmart:
May Allah accept it as an act of ibadah
amen
Re: Aisha Buhari Stoning "The Devil" In Mecca (Photos) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 11, 2019
AntiBalaka:

That twit was gleefully liked and shared by northern Moslems and Yorubas.

FYI, I am not a "turn the other cheek" Christian as when dealing with you Moslems only equal violence and stupidity can make you guys respect others religious and cultural views.

I can see u are surely a decendant of the crusaders.
Good luck in your quest
Re: Aisha Buhari Stoning "The Devil" In Mecca (Photos) by Myhusband(m): 12:55pm On Aug 11, 2019
Olamilekxy:
I love the way Muslim people behave on this news cos i check all the comment and any Muslim didn't quote anybody.

because they can't denied the obvious fact.

Mecca and Jerusalem nonsense brought nothing to this country and those going to these countries in disguise of prayer with their hypocrisy are only deceiving themselves

what a wasteful country
Re: Aisha Buhari Stoning "The Devil" In Mecca (Photos) by AntiBalaka: 12:56pm On Aug 11, 2019
danjumakolo:

I can see u are surely a decendant of the crusaders.
Good luck in your quest

And you a product of Sokoto rape jihad
Re: Aisha Buhari Stoning "The Devil" In Mecca (Photos) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:57pm On Aug 11, 2019
fadham:
May Allah accept it as an act
of ibadah

Just do me one thing.....tell your Alfas and imams to stop calling Jesus Christ as a messenger of Allah.....Jesus Christ has no connection with your Allah

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Stoning "The Devil" In Mecca (Photos) by APOSTLECHUMA: 12:58pm On Aug 11, 2019
DEVIL MUST BE LAUGHING AT THEIR LACK OF KNOWLEDGE OVER SPIRITUAL MATTERS. DEVIL IS A FALLEN ANGEL AND ANGELS ARE SPIRITS AND ARE INVISIBLE JUST LIKE WIND. THE CHRISTIAN WEAPON OF WAREFARE AGAINST SATAN IS SPIRITUAL NOT CANAL LIKE CAIN.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Stoning "The Devil" In Mecca (Photos) by Peacecoy19: 1:01pm On Aug 11, 2019
[quote author=hopexter post=81147786]If she knew the original devil, she would stone her husband to death lipsrsealed lipsrsealed[/quote my eastern brothers will Aisha the real devil is in the other room]
Re: Aisha Buhari Stoning "The Devil" In Mecca (Photos) by stieyven(m): 1:02pm On Aug 11, 2019
LordofNaija:
This woman isn't serious, you mean you had to travel all the way down to Medina just to stone the devil, when you have him with you at the villa. Abeg when you return home, just strangle the devil in his sleep, the flags will fly at halfmast for 24hrs and after that the country will blossom
Love your enemies and bless those who curse you and pray for those who despitefully use you. LUKE 6 :28
Re: Aisha Buhari Stoning "The Devil" In Mecca (Photos) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 1:03pm On Aug 11, 2019
Olamilekxy:

They don't have option bro,....check the thread where they insulted Jonathan and called him all sort of names......

Lols...they are forming holy people of an Oracle god

Pharisees of the bible....quoting and misquoting Jesus Christ only to later form their own book and still brought the same man they crucified into the book and called him a messenger of Allah....

Hypocrites

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Stoning "The Devil" In Mecca (Photos) by Ambassadorial(m): 1:04pm On Aug 11, 2019
My people perish because they lack knowledge.Since they have been stoning the devil,has he died?Can you stone a spirit?
Re: Aisha Buhari Stoning "The Devil" In Mecca (Photos) by Nguru55: 1:04pm On Aug 11, 2019
hahn:
This devil no dey die?
D � get odeshi. Since 2015, Haba!
Re: Aisha Buhari Stoning "The Devil" In Mecca (Photos) by LordofNaija: 1:04pm On Aug 11, 2019
stieyven:

Love your enemies and bless those who curse you and pray for those who despitefully use you. LUKE 6 :28
Oshey prayer warrior bawo
Re: Aisha Buhari Stoning "The Devil" In Mecca (Photos) by Nguru55: 1:05pm On Aug 11, 2019
hahn:
This devil no dey die?
D deevul get odeshi. Since 2015, Haba!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

US: Why We Oppose Okonjo-iweala’s Election As WTO DG / Okorocha Bans Keke Napep In Owerri, Replaces Them With 2000 Wagons (Photos) / Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.