Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Man Makes His Eba & Vegetable To Look Like Davido's 'Blow My Mind' Cover (Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Makes His Eba & Vegetable To Look Like Davido's 'Blow My Mind' Cover (Photos (77660 Views)

Blow My Mind: Chris Brown And Davido Pictured Together, To Release A New Music / This Guy Says He Looks Like Davido. See Reactions (Photos) / Ikorodu Bois Freestyle Like Davido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Makes His Eba & Vegetable To Look Like Davido's 'Blow My Mind' Cover (Photos by Emmanuel226(m): 8:14pm On Aug 11, 2019
wow amazing cool
Re: Man Makes His Eba & Vegetable To Look Like Davido's 'Blow My Mind' Cover (Photos by Emmanuel226(m): 8:15pm On Aug 11, 2019
ds is part of d confusion we are talking about sad
Re: Man Makes His Eba & Vegetable To Look Like Davido's 'Blow My Mind' Cover (Photos by Emmanuel226(m): 8:16pm On Aug 11, 2019
so d man don dey confused up to d point wey him no know say food na for chopping not for playing grin
Re: Man Makes His Eba & Vegetable To Look Like Davido's 'Blow My Mind' Cover (Photos by archat: 8:21pm On Aug 11, 2019
bunch of fuckn lazy youths
Re: Man Makes His Eba & Vegetable To Look Like Davido's 'Blow My Mind' Cover (Photos by GoldHorse(m): 8:27pm On Aug 11, 2019
It's disgusting... Sorry
Re: Man Makes His Eba & Vegetable To Look Like Davido's 'Blow My Mind' Cover (Photos by jibrilELsudan: 8:37pm On Aug 11, 2019
If he likes let him make his eba and vegetable to look like Davido's 'Bl0w J0b'.

Re: Man Makes His Eba & Vegetable To Look Like Davido's 'Blow My Mind' Cover (Photos by judgementyard(m): 8:41pm On Aug 11, 2019
Alwaysking:
Nonsense, go and sing yours.
Re: Man Makes His Eba & Vegetable To Look Like Davido's 'Blow My Mind' Cover (Photos by Arckeen: 9:42pm On Aug 11, 2019
Alwaysking:
Nonsense, go and sing yours.
why is it nonsense ? He talk him view , why u Dey shout ?
Re: Man Makes His Eba & Vegetable To Look Like Davido's 'Blow My Mind' Cover (Photos by mechanics(m): 10:00pm On Aug 11, 2019
lolz.
Re: Man Makes His Eba & Vegetable To Look Like Davido's 'Blow My Mind' Cover (Photos by Fantazy(m): 10:44pm On Aug 11, 2019
What is the meaning of this nonsense
Re: Man Makes His Eba & Vegetable To Look Like Davido's 'Blow My Mind' Cover (Photos by Nobody: 11:53pm On Aug 11, 2019
PETCOKE:
This song is over hyped abeg...
Honestly mehn! and the only thing that is making it trend is his personality and Chris brown he featured but if na lyrics and rhythm, I could list 3 of his songs that best this one...

1 Like

Re: Man Makes His Eba & Vegetable To Look Like Davido's 'Blow My Mind' Cover (Photos by KingGBsky(m): 8:35am On Aug 12, 2019
PETCOKE:
This song is over hyped abeg...

That’s show biz for you. They put it in your face so that you have no choice

1 Like

Re: Man Makes His Eba & Vegetable To Look Like Davido's 'Blow My Mind' Cover (Photos by Nicolex(f): 10:06am On Aug 12, 2019
LMAO.!,Everybody don dey turn artist on top dis blow my mind stuff o,now they are using eba too,na wa!.I pray this is the last of its kind

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo: Denrele Stripes Down For No Bra Day / Teni Shows Off Her Curves In A Two Piece Swim Wear After Losing Weight (Photo) / Wavy The Creator, Lady Acts As Wizkid (Lookalike Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.