Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,875 members, 7,813,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

Help, Where Can I Find Jos Bus In Iyana Ipaja - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help, Where Can I Find Jos Bus In Iyana Ipaja (1947 Views)

Truck Filled With Bottles Crashes At Iyana-Ipaja In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) / The Struggle To Board A Bus At Iyana Ipaja, Lagos Due To Okada Ban / Car Crashes Into A Shop In Iyana Ipaja, Lagos After The Driver Lost Control (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, Where Can I Find Jos Bus In Iyana Ipaja by simplyBAE(f): 11:49am On Aug 11, 2019
Hello NL, I need to waybill some items to Jos from Lagos Iyana Ipaja precisely. Please where can I get a bus going to Jos in Iyana Ipaja and do you have an idea of how much they charge for waybill?
It's urgent, please
Re: Help, Where Can I Find Jos Bus In Iyana Ipaja by Dammy2me: 12:32pm On Aug 11, 2019
No direct bus to jos from iyana ipaja, you need to get to Kano first then proceed to jos
Re: Help, Where Can I Find Jos Bus In Iyana Ipaja by tenmariner: 12:46pm On Aug 11, 2019
simplyBAE:
Hello NL, I need to waybill some items to Jos from Lagos Iyana Ipaja precisely. Please where can I get a bus going to Jos in Iyana Ipaja and do you have an idea of how much they charge for waybill?
It's urgent, please

U can check the park before your trip but the sure areas for jos transport in Lagos is Ijora and Jibowu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help, Where Can I Find Jos Bus In Iyana Ipaja by gentlebullet(m): 12:49pm On Aug 11, 2019
simplyBAE:
It's urgent, please
If it's to waybill items to Jos, then your best bet is to go to Bonny way transport at ijora. The buses moves in the evening and your items will be in Jos by noon next day. You can't get a direct bus from iyana ipaja. It's either you send through Abuja bound bus and you beg the driver to send from Abuja to jos for you since the fare from Abuja to jos is less than #1500.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help, Where Can I Find Jos Bus In Iyana Ipaja by Funnyguy83: 9:40pm On Aug 11, 2019
go to any peace Mass transit park in any of these locations and waybill your items . it only takes a minimum of 2days to get to your desired destination.
MAZA MAZA , DEMOROSE, OJUELEGBA, JIBOWU, ORILE, AJEGUNLE, AJAH, EJIGBO , IKORODU, IBAFOR, ORILE, SANGO OTA , OSHODI, EYINGBO and iyana paja ( but no courier service office go there ). I hope this helps.
Re: Help, Where Can I Find Jos Bus In Iyana Ipaja by simplyBAE(f): 12:55am On Aug 19, 2019
Thanks everyone, the package was waybill successfully. I really appreciate your response kiss
Re: Help, Where Can I Find Jos Bus In Iyana Ipaja by Mplify(m): 8:20pm On Sep 09, 2019
Please Nairalanders can I get Kano buses at Iyano Ipaja if no where would be the closest location from ikotun.
Re: Help, Where Can I Find Jos Bus In Iyana Ipaja by Orubebe01: 8:27am On Feb 05, 2022
simplyBAE:
Thanks everyone, the package was waybill successfully. I really appreciate your response kiss
Where did you later do the waybill
Re: Help, Where Can I Find Jos Bus In Iyana Ipaja by MaximumMazi(m): 3:26pm On May 01, 2023
If this question was answered, I wouldn't be running around looking for how to waybill an item to Jos.
Re: Help, Where Can I Find Jos Bus In Iyana Ipaja by MaximumMazi(m): 3:27pm On May 01, 2023
If this question was answered, I wouldn't be looking for how to waybill an item to Jos now.
Re: Help, Where Can I Find Jos Bus In Iyana Ipaja by Waffarianman(m): 4:15pm On May 01, 2023
From iyanapaja to alaba rago opp PpL you'll see northern bus doing waybill to various northern state there

(1) (Reply)

French Visa / Danfo Driver Without Legs With Pix / Pls I Need Info On Snake Island Apapa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.