Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Burna Boy Dances Soapy In The Streets Of New York (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Dances Soapy In The Streets Of New York (Photos) (44568 Views)

Tiwa Savage, Jidenna And Carmelo Anthony In New York (Photos) / Burna Boy Launches Own Bank In New York (Photos) / Tuface And His Sons, Nino And Zion Idibia In New York (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy Dances Soapy In The Streets Of New York (Photos) by ogbutony(m): 6:22pm On Aug 11, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Chaiii!

I'm thankful to the Almighty for Naira Marley.
Dude has subliminally made Naija folks feel less hypocritical about masturbation.

I'd say it and say it again,
Masturbation is a gift, if you aren't using it....you're worse than the biblical servant who buried his talents.

Have you ever sat back and imagined the number of unwanted pregnancies, STIs, rapes, forced marriages, heartbreaks, financial losses that could be prevented only if folks masturbated more?
There woulda been no prostittutes either.

I know this, I am always awed by its realization.
That's why I never fail to reach out my hands and grab my preek as a sign of appreciation to the most high.

Our God makes all things perfect, but his people perish for lack of knowledge.

Re: Burna Boy Dances Soapy In The Streets Of New York (Photos) by livebyday(m): 6:22pm On Aug 11, 2019
marshmonii:
egede everywhere u go...

Why now ?

Stop this , be wise

angry
Re: Burna Boy Dances Soapy In The Streets Of New York (Photos) by zenconcyrpto: 6:27pm On Aug 11, 2019
Hi, my name is Adam and i am the general coordinator of zencon crypto brokerage based in Istanbul Turkey and we're professionals in helping people like you turn up unimaginable profits without much stress and fear of losing your investment due to lack of knowledge, experience or chance as a result of tight schedule, please contact my email: zencon.agency@gmail.com for proofs and guidelines.
Re: Burna Boy Dances Soapy In The Streets Of New York (Photos) by FisifunKododada: 6:58pm On Aug 11, 2019
If you understand the soapy philosophy then you will

1. Never enter baby mama walaha

2.HIV, Gonoreah, herpes and other STDs will never meet

3. Accusations of rape will not even recognize you.

Soapy soapy...SOAPY!

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Dances Soapy In The Streets Of New York (Photos) by Morenikeji070: 6:58pm On Aug 11, 2019
Idiotic guy what you damn different with naira Marley. You got no sense at all you too dancing that stupid dance and you call yourself legend. ODE
Re: Burna Boy Dances Soapy In The Streets Of New York (Photos) by GMbuharii: 7:01pm On Aug 11, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Dude has subliminally made Naija folks feel less hypocritical about masturbation.

Masturbation is a gift, if you aren't using it....you're worse than the biblical servant who buried his talents.

Have you ever sat back and imagined the number of unwanted pregnancies, STIs, rapes, forced marriages, heartbreaks, financial losses that could be prevented only if folks masturbated more?

That's why I never fail to reach out my hands and grab my preek as a sign of appreciation to the most high.

1st time nwaAmaikpe fall my hand Sha.
Re: Burna Boy Dances Soapy In The Streets Of New York (Photos) by Sirmuel1(m): 7:04pm On Aug 11, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I give up sir! cheesy
Re: Burna Boy Dances Soapy In The Streets Of New York (Photos) by Sirmuel1(m): 7:05pm On Aug 11, 2019
tolakush92:
Nwa Ama ikpe is a whole Vibe

I swear. cheesy
Re: Burna Boy Dances Soapy In The Streets Of New York (Photos) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 11, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Your pun on words is genius bro. You are without apologies a court jester.

A merry to the heart , the savage thunder yet connive with the sky to bleed and feed the sea.

No wonder many earnestly look forward to your comments. You are a master of words and knowledge.

You are blessed bro. Are you a student or follower of Ayi Kwe Armah?

10 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Dances Soapy In The Streets Of New York (Photos) by oladele239(m): 7:14pm On Aug 11, 2019
englishmart:
Today is a special day for me. I never knew that Burna Boy's soapy dance could arrange my destiny. Thank you Lord, thank you Burna

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Dances Soapy In The Streets Of New York (Photos) by oladele239(m): 7:16pm On Aug 11, 2019
specter:

Your pun on words is genius bro. You are without apologies a court jester.

A merry to the heart , the savage thunder yet connive with the sky to bleed and feed the sea.

No wonder many earnestly look forward to your comments. You are a master of words and knowledge.

You are blessed bro. Are you a student or follower of Ayi Kwe Armah?

The day I meet nwa in person ..... I will dance naked �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Dances Soapy In The Streets Of New York (Photos) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 11, 2019
oladele239:

The day I meet nwa in person ..... I will dance naked �

I won't be surprised he/she is just an introvert who finally got wings to soar like an eaglet, having fore known the dangers of winter and discomodation it breds.
Re: Burna Boy Dances Soapy In The Streets Of New York (Photos) by Fadafada231(m): 7:23pm On Aug 11, 2019
This nwaAmaikpe eh, I raise hands for you.. u have sense of humour walai talai
Re: Burna Boy Dances Soapy In The Streets Of New York (Photos) by Nigerfine2: 7:35pm On Aug 11, 2019
This guy any time any day is an orator, it might be funny or not. I read his takes among 100 s
Intelligent, sarcastic,and what not.
Weldon bro

uote author=NwaAmaikpe post=81149856] shocked

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Dances Soapy In The Streets Of New York (Photos) by engrpheleeks(m): 7:35pm On Aug 11, 2019
So Burna boy don carry this madness enter New York Omashe o
Re: Burna Boy Dances Soapy In The Streets Of New York (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 7:35pm On Aug 11, 2019
inoki247:
This will save u from been accused of Rape... you love BBNaija I Love Soapy is my Choice... everybody as d right to choose wat suits dem..

That's how one old lady Koffee Abi Faffy or kanfor was castigating the Dance but she's always pay BBNaija people a visits Hypocritical Lady oga mind ur business nd I mind mine wat gives u Joy is different from what gives me...

Re: Burna Boy Dances Soapy In The Streets Of New York (Photos) by Felyyaks(f): 7:53pm On Aug 11, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Masturbation is a gift, if you aren't using
it....you're worse than the biblical servant who buried his talents.

Have you ever sat back and imagined the number of unwanted pregnancies, STIs, rapes, forced marriages, heartbreaks, financial losses that could be prevented
only if folks masturbated more?

That's why I never fail to reach out my
hands and grab my preek as a sign of
appreciation to the most high.

Madness everywhere
Re: Burna Boy Dances Soapy In The Streets Of New York (Photos) by NaijaDonCast(m): 7:57pm On Aug 11, 2019
Ewo most popular nairalander is back
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Dances Soapy In The Streets Of New York (Photos) by nairalanduseles: 8:01pm On Aug 11, 2019
Bridget95:
These words are words of one who has fallen from God's grace.Masturbation is an act that brings you down from a holy state spiritually to a state where one could become a toy in Satan's hands.Only the spiritually awakened will understand that all these elevation of an awful abomination like masturbation is satan's act of debasing man from God's grace and he is using his willing tools like musicians to elevate his plans against man.The holy bible says,that every other sin is committed outside the body but the sin of fornication (masturbation because you fantasize about sex) is against the body which is the temple of God.The body is the temple of God and God's spirit can not be in a defiled masturbating body.

If masturbation was bad God for put ur dick for your back were your hands can't reach ......masturbation is glorious
Re: Burna Boy Dances Soapy In The Streets Of New York (Photos) by Nnamebuka: 8:02pm On Aug 11, 2019
whizzboi1:
What I want God to stop me from doing it and u are here making noise. undecided

Follow this thread if you truly want to quit it: https://www.nairaland.com/5223408/masturbation-quitting-challenge-thread/77

It's really destructive. Don't believe otherwise

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Dances Soapy In The Streets Of New York (Photos) by Ravenbeast1(m): 8:06pm On Aug 11, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

U be idiot o
Sense empty
Re: Burna Boy Dances Soapy In The Streets Of New York (Photos) by doggedfighter(f): 8:13pm On Aug 11, 2019
Bridget95:
These words are words of one who has fallen from God's grace.Masturbation is an act that brings you down from a holy state spiritually to a state where one could become a toy in Satan's hands.Only the spiritually awakened will understand that all these elevation of an awful abomination like masturbation is satan's act of debasing man from God's grace and he is using his willing tools like musicians to elevate his plans against man.The holy bible says,that every other sin is committed outside the body but the sin of fornication (masturbation because you fantasize about sex) is against the body which is the temple of God.The body is the temple of God and God's spirit can not be in a defiled masturbating body.
Everything you typed are lies.
Re: Burna Boy Dances Soapy In The Streets Of New York (Photos) by Kingsley10000: 8:27pm On Aug 11, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Repent the trumpet will soon blow
Re: Burna Boy Dances Soapy In The Streets Of New York (Photos) by Emmanuel226(m): 8:28pm On Aug 11, 2019
d wey burna boy dey trend nowadays eh grin
Re: Burna Boy Dances Soapy In The Streets Of New York (Photos) by Emmanuel226(m): 8:29pm On Aug 11, 2019
one of d famous Nigerian musicians for now grin
Re: Burna Boy Dances Soapy In The Streets Of New York (Photos) by Kingsley10000: 8:29pm On Aug 11, 2019
mastubation is a crime... burna boy beware
Re: Burna Boy Dances Soapy In The Streets Of New York (Photos) by Emmanuel226(m): 8:30pm On Aug 11, 2019
so hw e cum carry concern me
dis one na small wat of me wey dance chioma Jesus for Trump office e neva still dey trend lyk dis why
Re: Burna Boy Dances Soapy In The Streets Of New York (Photos) by Kingsley10000: 8:32pm On Aug 11, 2019
exstreve:
Dude lol this is the sad true, but we all too shy to talk about it LIKE IF YOU KNOW YOU HAVE EVER MASTURBATED SHARE IF YOU HAVE NEVER
shame on you. so you too dey soap?
how would u feel when one catches you?
Re: Burna Boy Dances Soapy In The Streets Of New York (Photos) by LZAA: 8:42pm On Aug 11, 2019
madjune:

You're such a depraved mind.

I'm equally awed at the fact you've not been eternally banned from this forum.
Cuz he is a mod wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"My Jigga" Olamide Shares Photo With Phyno As They Both Rock Suit / Peter Okoye Refuses To End #onemorenightchallenge As White Girl In Africa Joins / Young Jonn Undergoes Hair Transplant After Being Trolled Over His Hairline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.