Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,229 members, 7,822,184 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Burna Boy Dances Soapy In The Streets Of New York (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Dances Soapy In The Streets Of New York (Photos) (44570 Views)

Tiwa Savage, Jidenna And Carmelo Anthony In New York (Photos) / Burna Boy Launches Own Bank In New York (Photos) / Tuface And His Sons, Nino And Zion Idibia In New York (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy Dances Soapy In The Streets Of New York (Photos) by officialfestus(m): 8:44pm On Aug 11, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I'm thankful to the Almighty for Naira Marley.
Dude has subliminally made Naija folks feel less hypocritical about masturbation.

I'd say it and say it again,
Masturbation is a gift, if you aren't using it....you're worse than the biblical servant who buried his talents.

Have you ever sat back and imagined the number of unwanted pregnancies, STIs, rapes, forced marriages, heartbreaks, financial losses that could be prevented only if folks masturbated more?
There woulda been no prostittutes either.

I know this, I am always awed by its realization.
That's why I never fail to reach out my hands and grab my preek as a sign of appreciation to the most high.

Our God makes all things perfect, but his people perish for lack of knowledge.

correct
Re: Burna Boy Dances Soapy In The Streets Of New York (Photos) by Kingsley10000: 8:51pm On Aug 11, 2019
Fadafada231:
This nwaAmaikpe eh, I raise hands for you.. u have sense of humour walai talai
i burst into laughter reading nwamaikpe's comment in a public vehicle....people were looking at me like"what's wrong with this one" grin
Re: Burna Boy Dances Soapy In The Streets Of New York (Photos) by philsbaba: 9:38pm On Aug 11, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Dude has subliminally made Naija folks feel less hypocritical about masturbation.

Masturbation is a gift, if you aren't using it....you're worse than the biblical servant who buried his talents.

Have you ever sat back and imagined the number of unwanted pregnancies, STIs, rapes, forced marriages, heartbreaks, financial losses that could be prevented only if folks masturbated more?

That's why I never fail to reach out my hands and grab my preek as a sign of appreciation to the most high.

I swear this guy is a bastard grin
Re: Burna Boy Dances Soapy In The Streets Of New York (Photos) by WarFam: 10:48pm On Aug 11, 2019
exstreve:
Dude lol this is the sad true, but we all too shy to talk about it LIKE IF YOU KNOW YOU HAVE EVER MASTURBATED SHARE IF YOU HAVE NEVER
Everyone has done it. Period
Re: Burna Boy Dances Soapy In The Streets Of New York (Photos) by siverspooon(m): 4:49am On Aug 12, 2019
philsbaba:

I swear this guy is a bastard grin
Am telling u I think after that Kenyan lawmakers fart, this is the second most funny post I read last week
Re: Burna Boy Dances Soapy In The Streets Of New York (Photos) by madjune(m): 6:58am On Aug 12, 2019
Inspectorsuga22:

U are the one that should be banned... hypocrite

This is not funny.
How do you know I'm a hypocrite?

You guys don't know the harm you're creating by endorsing or making acts of spiritual bankruptcy seem common place or normal and at this, i wonder; what faith do you profess?

What values will you pass on to your children?
When you don't recognize evil for what it is or condemn it in its raminifications, it spews its heads and forms into how you deal with the world.

And, tomorrow you guys start asking why do we have bad leaders and bad policies, drawing Nigeria backwards....

It starts with your values.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Dances Soapy In The Streets Of New York (Photos) by Makaveli1166(m): 5:20pm On Aug 12, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

my G may God continue to replenish you with wisdom.well spoken devoid of hypocritical bias.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ceec Sportswear Site Shut Down As She Sold Out Barely 24hours / Debie-Rise Profile: 8 Interesting Facts About The BBNaija Housemate / Davido Congratulates Ademola Adeleke On Winning Osun PDP Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.