Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,442 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

A Friend Wants To Have A Baby For Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Friend Wants To Have A Baby For Me (1408 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / My 24-yr-old Friend Wants To Date A 16-yr Old Girl / What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Friend Wants To Have A Baby For Me by ManofGod3(m): 7:49am On Oct 20, 2010
When i was getting married i told my lady friend, she supported me. Just after the wedding i realized she had wanted me to marry her & since it didn't work, she is pleading to have a baby for me so that she can forget me. But her desire is against my wish & against my faith as a christian. Pls help me what do i do?
Re: A Friend Wants To Have A Baby For Me by joyblinks(f): 8:00am On Oct 20, 2010
what should you do?
is that a question?

i wonder why you should even have a second thought about this sef or has your wife not given you a child yet?

well my advice is, stick to your wife oooo, if not u will get married to two women because by the time this ur friend gets pregnant, she will not leave you again ooo
Re: A Friend Wants To Have A Baby For Me by batiatus(m): 8:30am On Oct 20, 2010
How is she going to forget you when she will be having a baby dat remainds her of you as d father of the child. Who will take care of the baby, YOU. Better forget d idea and be faithful to your wife
Re: A Friend Wants To Have A Baby For Me by Mygoldie(f): 9:18am On Oct 20, 2010
@Poster

Run far far away from her,she's getting it twisted, ffs how can she wanna have a baby with you,just to forget about you?? thats kinda tacky!!! undecided undecided undecided
Re: A Friend Wants To Have A Baby For Me by MrCork21: 12:58pm On Oct 20, 2010
Man-of-God, bro, so u like Womanliness? undecided
Re: A Friend Wants To Have A Baby For Me by 702: 1:07pm On Oct 20, 2010
u don't need nairalanders 2 help u on this! I av faith in U cuz ur a man of God, talk 2 d person u owe reverence too, let him deliver u, wink
Re: A Friend Wants To Have A Baby For Me by ZIMDRILL(m): 1:15pm On Oct 20, 2010
Man-of-God:

When i was getting married i told my lady friend, she supported me. Just after the wedding i realized she had wanted me to marry her & since it didn't work, she is pleading to have a baby for me so that she can forget me. But her desire is against my wish & against my faith as a christian. Pls help me what do i do?

go and ask your wife then from her respond it will give you clue to what to do
Re: A Friend Wants To Have A Baby For Me by DonXavi(m): 1:42pm On Oct 20, 2010
Are you the only guy on earth or is this lady so old and desperate that there's no more hope for any other guy to pass by and say hi? I don't know why you even have time to contemplate on this perhaps you want to destabilize your family structure, Even if you do it and both decides to do keep the secret sepulchered i tell you the truth as a christain that you profess to be your conscience will ever molest you all the days of your life. Flee from temptation my brother.
Re: A Friend Wants To Have A Baby For Me by MrWaters: 2:18pm On Oct 20, 2010
joyblinks:

what should you do?
is that a question?

I don't think so this is definitely funny cheesy smiley grin
Re: A Friend Wants To Have A Baby For Me by Kelvinj(m): 2:41pm On Oct 20, 2010
ZIM DRILL:

go and ask your wife then from her respond it will give you clue to what to do
exactly
@poster, am disappointed ur even seeking for an advice on what 2 do, why dont u get her prego and watch ur marriage crash. Mchewwww
Re: A Friend Wants To Have A Baby For Me by Dsense(m): 3:06pm On Oct 20, 2010
Yeah go nd impregnate her,yeah grin
Must u consult ppl on cases like this.That means u can't even take confidential decissions .
Re: A Friend Wants To Have A Baby For Me by oluwafemi113(m): 3:09pm On Oct 20, 2010
Man of God grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I they greet you oooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: A Friend Wants To Have A Baby For Me by kokoye(m): 3:11pm On Oct 20, 2010
- You are a christian

- You also had a lady friend while you were getting married

- Your lady friends wants to have your baby so she can forget you

- Her desire is against your faith and belief but you are still here seeking advice.

Man-of-God, You have a problem!  
Re: A Friend Wants To Have A Baby For Me by Omolola1(f): 3:14pm On Oct 20, 2010
Man-of-God, na wa o!
Re: A Friend Wants To Have A Baby For Me by vaLasce(m): 3:48pm On Oct 20, 2010
Am sure U wer fucking ur "lady frend" and den got married2anoda'f ur "lady frend" and am so sure U're stil naking dis "lady frend"of urs, Just gv ha d belle she's requesting,U may nid2also gv ur oda "lady frends" belle2 B4 D year runs out.Y not change ur name2"ladies man" instead'f man of god? "punanny man" even sounds bera.
Re: A Friend Wants To Have A Baby For Me by joyblinks(f): 5:13am On Oct 23, 2010
Man-of-God, bro, so u like Womanliness?

my brother that question reach to ask.
Re: A Friend Wants To Have A Baby For Me by Phate07(m): 8:26am On Oct 23, 2010

Guy peel out from her now before it gets too late. She seems to be a lady that can bite.
Re: A Friend Wants To Have A Baby For Me by Rocktation(f): 9:05am On Oct 23, 2010
This guy de find my mouth. . .
Re: A Friend Wants To Have A Baby For Me by GB102(m): 9:53am On Oct 23, 2010
poster d smok weed
Re: A Friend Wants To Have A Baby For Me by elbereth: 10:11am On Oct 23, 2010
Such idiocy!!!

And you call yourself a man of what?
Re: A Friend Wants To Have A Baby For Me by Rhino3dm: 11:55am On Oct 23, 2010
Typical of naija men-of-dogs!
Re: A Friend Wants To Have A Baby For Me by dre11(m): 12:45pm On Oct 23, 2010
Can u c wat free pu55i can do 2 some men thinking faculty.

hahaha!
B4
it was dis girl is sleeping with me & now she want 2 have babi 4 me outside wedlock.

MENNNN!
Re: A Friend Wants To Have A Baby For Me by Lumento: 3:31pm On Oct 24, 2010
ds q is definitely ridiculous,

On a very light note sha, maybe u shld kukuma gv her what she wants (a baby) so tht u can get ur own desire (peace).
I read wat I just wrote n it still doesn't make sense, I wonda y "man-of-God" is evn pondering on d issue!!
Re: A Friend Wants To Have A Baby For Me by ManofGod3(m): 8:43am On Oct 25, 2010
Every relation is not meant for sex. THEREFORE ALL WHO MAKE RIDICULE OF THIS POST ARE VERY VERY SICK IN THE BRAIN. AND TO REPENT. [color=#990000][/color]
Re: A Friend Wants To Have A Baby For Me by kamunsion: 9:55am On Oct 25, 2010
I was dating a girl for about three months, everything was going great, i mean really great then out of no where she just breaks everything off. She said she needed time to find herself. She had just gotten out of a serious relationship about a month before we started dating so I understood and was more than willing to give her her time but she kept calling and coming over.
---------------
bridal
Re: A Friend Wants To Have A Baby For Me by DonXavi(m): 10:18am On Oct 25, 2010
kamunsion:

I was dating a girl for about three months, everything was going great, i mean really great then out of no where she just breaks everything off. She said she needed time to find herself. She had just gotten out of a serious relationship about a month before we started dating so I understood and was more than willing to give her her time but she kept calling and coming over.
---------------
bridal
You need to open another thread for this your story because i think it has anything to do with the issue we're talking about here.
Re: A Friend Wants To Have A Baby For Me by DECOtech(m): 11:52am On Aug 26, 2014
joyblinks: what should you do?
is that a question?

i wonder why you should even have a second thought about this sef or has your wife not given you a child yet?

well my advice is, stick to your wife oooo, if not u will get married to two women because by the time this ur friend gets pregnant, she will not leave you again ooo
Simple and short! OP, why are you considering it? Yes you are thinking about it and that's why you have come to NL to seek advise. If the. 1st three comments after your post was in support of that lady's request, you wld have jumped at it and fall deeper into a very dirty pit, disappointing your family n friends, and even those who might be looking up to you. Cos she's just looking for a way to hold on to you. How cld you not see tru her sneaky proposal? Why are u playing around the edge of that dirty pit? Stay away frm the edge before its too late.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Love For Foreign Names / Please What Does She Mean: / Brief Body Language Alphabet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.