Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,703 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Nigeria Will Break Up, North Will Suffer – Sheikh Gumi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Will Break Up, North Will Suffer – Sheikh Gumi (8751 Views)

Shehu Sani: The North Will Produce Another President In 2023 If… / Yerima Shettima: The North Will Produce Next President In 2023 / North Will Field Better Candidate For 2023 Presidency – Shettima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Will Break Up, North Will Suffer – Sheikh Gumi by Noneroone(m): 11:00pm On Aug 11, 2019
Printerscanner:

In the first Republic when Nigeria practised Regionalism, it was only Igbos that were running to other regions. Yorubas stayed in their region to develop it, Hausa/Fulanis went to other regions to sell their cows and return home while Igbos went to other regions to live permanently because Igbo region was not developed and will never be developed, even Ijaws, Urhobo, Itshekiri and others stayed in their home towns. Only Igbos can't live without other tribes.
lies. There were a large number of Northerners and westerners and even Ghanians and Cameroonians in the East before the civil war. But Easterners in other parts of the country were more visible because of their relative prosperity and economic influence.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Break Up, North Will Suffer – Sheikh Gumi by gidgiddy: 11:08pm On Aug 11, 2019
YorubaHero12:

Lol, the Yorubas are people that dosen’t care and we don’t have any issue with Nigeria breaking up or not.

Last time I remember, the yeebos are economic refugees all around Nigeria and yet they shout everyday that the Yorubas are holding them down in Nigeria.

The north gave you quit notice not too long ago and your kinsmen are begging on their knees for the north to temper justice with mercy.

To be honest, the Igbos are confused. Today Biafra, tomorrow referendum, next tomorrow Atiku, the day after Igbo Presidency.

You want to quit Nigeria and your people keep migrating en masse across the other regions and yet you’re using your mouth to talk about the almighty Yorubas.

The Yorubas are the only tribe that has shown that we can live independent of Nigeria, we don’t migrate to other region like the rest of the tribes and we have some resources and intellectual capabilities to sustain the SW economy irrespective of whether Nigeria exists or not.

That explain the fact why Yoruba really don’t give a bleep about yeebos, Hausas or breakup of Nigeria.

You should rather beg the north to make you go, Caz the last I know the north sent python to dance on the IPOB where the albino Kanu japa. Leave SW alone and beg your slave master in the North to let you go!

In terms of economic refugees, there is no bigger tribe than Yorubas. Go to Germany, UK and America, Yorubas are everywhere. Ignos are all around Nigeria, true, but it is their country for now. How can someone be an economic refugee in their own country? It's not possible.

The North can give Igbos whatever quit notice they like but it is not possible to give a person quit notice in their country.

Yorubas dont migrate to other areas in Nigeria because they lack the capacity to compete in a tough environment like Nigeria.

When it comes to to the 3 main tribes in Nigeria:

Who has dared to declare independence? Igbos

Who has fought a war to be independent of Nigeria? Igbos

Who has agitated seriously for independence? igbos(MASSOB and IPOB)

What have Yorubas and Hausa/Fulani ever done to be independent of Nigeria? Absolutely nothing except noise making.

People like you make me laugh.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Will Break Up, North Will Suffer – Sheikh Gumi by gidgiddy: 11:12pm On Aug 11, 2019
ProudDick:

You must be very dumb if you think Yorubas are scared of division. We fought for the inclusion of secession in the constitution which Igbos refused. Igbos fought the ogoni when they wanted to secede. Igbos was defeated in war and surrendered their sovereignty to the Nigerian nation. You have no right to secession as you are war conquered slaves. Only the Yoruba and the north can decide to secede when the time comes.

Besides, nobody takes your secession cries seriously. You only shout Biafra when you lose out of power play. You just shouted Atiku few months ago you two faced hypocritical fools.

What have Yorubas and Hausa/Fulani ever done to be independent of Nigeria? Absolutely nothing except noise making. Waiting for secession clause.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Will Break Up, North Will Suffer – Sheikh Gumi by YorubaHero12: 11:12pm On Aug 11, 2019
Noneroone:
lies. There were a large number of Northerners and westerners and even Ghanians and Cameroonians in the East before the civil war. But Easterners in other parts of the country were more visible because of their relative prosperity and economic influence.

Even Ojukwu will be amazed in his grave with this your lies. The Igbos since time immemorial have always been economic refugees. I watched a video where the Saraduna was talking about evicting all Igbos from his area during the regional government. You’ve always been nomadic right from time.
Re: Nigeria Will Break Up, North Will Suffer – Sheikh Gumi by YorubaHero12: 11:16pm On Aug 11, 2019
gidgiddy:

In terms of economic refugees, there is no bigger tribe than Yorubas. Go to Germany, UK and America, Yorubas are everywhere. Ignos are all around Nigeria, true, but it is their country for now. How can someone be an economic refugee in their own country? It's not possible.

The North can give Igbos whatever quit notice they like but it is not possible to give a person quit notice in their country.

Yorubas dont migrate to other areas in Nigeria because they lack the capacity to compete in a tough environment like Nigeria.

What have Yorubas and Hausa/Fulani ever done to be independent of Nigeria? Absolutely nothing except noise making.

Lol @ the bolded, you are really confused to be honest.

Why should Yoruba migrate to other regions? Which other region is peaceful, industrious, and liberal like the SW? So I should leave the thriving economy of Lagos, Ogun, and Oyo to go and hustle in Aba or Kano??

Just like the Europeans won’t come en masse to Nigeria to hustle, the Yorubas won’t go to hustle out of our territory coz everything is happening in the SW.

Say after me, the Igbos are confused people and they are economic refugees. Your 5 erosion ravaged states is not enough for your kinsmen hence they migrate en masse to SW.

Of course Yoruba travel abroad for greener pastures, but we won’t travel within Nigeria to look for our daily bread when the bread is within the SW.

Ndi Ara

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Will Break Up, North Will Suffer – Sheikh Gumi by Ngokafor(f): 11:17pm On Aug 11, 2019
horsepower101:

The English, french and Germans married each other throughout history yet fought bloody war during the times of conflict. In fact the british royal family has Germanic ancestry.

Marriage doesn't bring unity if that unity is not based on justice and fairness.

I have seen so many guys here married to Igbo women yet they are the most igbophobic creatures that you will ever come across.

Very true.,@SamNaijaboy is one..

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Break Up, North Will Suffer – Sheikh Gumi by Noneroone(m): 11:18pm On Aug 11, 2019
YorubaHero12:

Even Ojukwu will be amazed in his grave with this your lies. The Igbos since time immemorial have always been economic refugees. I watched a video where the Saraduna was talking about evicting all Igbos from his area during the regional government. You’ve always been nomadic right from time.
I quoted you too early. I just read your preceding gibberish.

I haven't got time for senseless ethnic champions.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Break Up, North Will Suffer – Sheikh Gumi by Ziggylady(f): 11:26pm On Aug 11, 2019
ProudDick:

You must be very dumb if you think Yorubas are scared of division. We fought for the inclusion of secession in the constitution which Igbos refused. Igbos fought the ogoni when they wanted to secede. Igbos was defeated in war and surrendered their sovereignty to the Nigerian nation. You have no right to secession as you are war conquered slaves. Only the Yoruba and the north can decide to secede when the time comes.

Besides, nobody takes your secession cries seriously. You only shout Biafra when you lose out of power play. You just shouted Atiku few months ago you two faced hypocritical fools.

The usual lame narratives...See people under the yoke of latest Fulani Herdsmen bombardment,who has resorted to writting SOS Letters to UN and Sultan of Sokoto accusing others of being 'conqured slaves'..How delusional..

you included secession clause blablablabla yet fought ferociiusly to squash Biafra during the Civil War and had not made even the tiniest bit effort to secede and seperate yourselves from Igbos...Not a single damn effort.

Yeah we know only Yoruba and North can decide who secede and has not made any effort to do that because you are desperate attaches by force whom are nothing without Igbos..

We kmow you will collude with all and sundry not to have Igbos seperate because you are lost
and are nothing without Igbos....absolutely nothing.

That is all your vituperations are all about....Desperate unity-beggars and attachment by force.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Will Break Up, North Will Suffer – Sheikh Gumi by MoneyMan5: 11:27pm On Aug 11, 2019
gidgiddy:

Yoruba are scare of Competion but we lead in almost everything in this tough country grin

Nnamdi Azikiwe should have grabbed the chance to put secession clause in our constitution

Oyo state is almost the same size as Entire South East

Our Land is not fully developed and we still have everything we need around us, migrating to anywhere in Nigeria is unnecessary

You guys are the one trooping to our region but you want us to go and do what in your region exactly?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Will Break Up, North Will Suffer – Sheikh Gumi by HeightsKE: 11:27pm On Aug 11, 2019
But their principal tagged the SE as 5%,does that mean the so called"97%", according to their highly educated principal,is simply big for shizzle?
Re: Nigeria Will Break Up, North Will Suffer – Sheikh Gumi by gidgiddy: 11:29pm On Aug 11, 2019
YorubaHero12:

Lol @ the bolded, you are really confused to be honest.

Why should Yoruba migrate to other regions? Which other region is peaceful, industrious, and liberal like the SW? So I should leave the thriving economy of Lagos, Ogun, and Oyo to go and hustle in Aba or Kano??

Just like the Europeans won’t come en masse to Nigeria to hustle, the Yorubas won’t go to hustle out of our territory coz everything is happening in the SW.

Say after me, the Igbos are confused people and they are economic refugees. Your 5 erosion ravaged states is not enough for your kinsmen hence they migrate en masse to SW.

Of course Yoruba travel abroad for greener pastures, but we won’t travel within Nigeria to look for our daily bread when the bread is within the SW.

Ndi Ara

You have a thriving economy in your area but no sense of self determination? You have a good economy but cant lift a finger for your independence from Nigeria?

Whatever happens, Yorubas will never have the guts to declare their independence like Igbos once did

Yorubas cannot do this because they dont have the backbone to fight for that independence for 3 years like the Igbos once did.

Of course, the idea of even agitating for independence like Igbos have done under IPOB or MASSOB is not even possible for Yorubas.

The one thing I can give Yorubas is noise making when it comes to the issue of independence

10 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Break Up, North Will Suffer – Sheikh Gumi by Ziggylady(f): 11:33pm On Aug 11, 2019
Charleys:

By marriage which is a good thing.
But we can only marry igbo women but igbo men can never marry our daughters grin

We kmow that marrying Igbowomen are your biggest marital achievements..

...no be today.

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Break Up, North Will Suffer – Sheikh Gumi by Ziggylady(f): 11:36pm On Aug 11, 2019
chiagozien:
Can someone help me explain what this thing is talking.

His morbid fear of disintegration has made him incoherent....

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Break Up, North Will Suffer – Sheikh Gumi by MoneyMan5: 11:37pm On Aug 11, 2019
Ziggylady:

The usual lame narratives...See people under the yoke of latest Fulani Herdsmen bombardment,who has resorted to writting SOS Letters to UN and Sultan of Sokoto accusing others of being 'conqured slaves'..How delusional..

you included secession clause blablablabla yet fought ferociiusly to squash Biafra during the Civil War and had not made even the tiniest bit effort to secede and seperate yourselves from Igbos...Not a single damn effort.

Yeah we know only Yoruba and North can decide who secede and has not made any effort to do that because you are desperate attaches by force whom are nothing without Igbos..

We kmow you will collude with all and sundry not to have Igbos seperate because you are lost
and are nothing without Igbos....absolutely nothing.

That is all your vituperations are all about....Desperate unity-beggars and attaches by force.

You guys really think too highly of yourselves when in reality you are just a generation of nonentities to Yoruba grin

Yoruba only joined the civil war after you attempted to invade our Land

Attaches by force but we are not the one trooping in drove to other region like famine is in our Lands

Attache by force but Yoruba have never really put them and other region in the same sentence even though we have Yoruba people there like you usually do with South South

Tell me what an Igbo man has ever helped Yoruba to achieved?

I hope your people won't have any problems whenever Yoruba tell you to leave South West and go back to your region?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Break Up, North Will Suffer – Sheikh Gumi by TheExecutioner: 11:39pm On Aug 11, 2019
Get wet at the thought of scratched tribal marked, black, ugly baboon faces and yellow stained teeth with body odour? That doesn't sound familiar to me.
The overwhelming majority of marriages in this country still only happen between people of the same ethnic group. If you don't believe me, travel down to the East during festive periods and see how even Igbo guys abroad are coming home to marry Igbo girls who travel from the South West because they don't want to pollute themselves with foul smelling gbegiri and ewedu blood grin

YorubaHero12:

Lol, Nkechi will be amazed with your ignorance. The Igbo girls get wet at the mention of the Yoruba boys. We always keep them as intimacy gadget since their live depends on living in the SW. At this rate, there won’t be any more Igbo girls left for the Igbo guys to marry and your culture will continue to die coz in Yoruba land Baba Omo lo lomo (the father owns the child).

Continue to migrate en masse to the Southwest and we’ll continue to bleep all the Igbo girls coz they only get wet for Yoruba boys. There are lot of prostitutes of Igbo origin also in the SW with no dignity and boys continues to bleep them without joy. That should be a matter of concern to you guys and better call a village meeting to discuss this.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Break Up, North Will Suffer – Sheikh Gumi by YorubaHero12: 11:43pm On Aug 11, 2019
gidgiddy:

You have a thriving economy in your area but no sense of self determination? You have a good economy but cant lift a finger for your independence from Nigeria?

Whatever happens, Yorubas will never have the guts to declare their independence like Igbos once did

Yorubas cannot do this because they dont have the backbone to fight for that independence for 3 years like the Igbos once did.

Of course, the idea of even agitating for independence like Igbos have done under IPOB or MASSOB is not even possible for Yorubas.

The one thing I can give Yorubas is noise making when it comes to the issue of independence

What is the meaning of independence? It’s about breaking free from shackles of bondage.

The Yorubas are not in bondage hence there is no need to be bitter about everything.

I don’t care if this country break up or not, it’s none of our concern so direct your anger to the Northerners. They are the one you should be bitter at and not the Yorubas!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Break Up, North Will Suffer – Sheikh Gumi by Ziggylady(f): 11:46pm On Aug 11, 2019
MoneyMan5:

You guys really think too highly of yourselves when in reality you are just a generation of nonentities to Yoruba grin

Yoruba only joined the civil war after you attempted to invade our Land

Attaches by force but we are not the one trooping in drove to other region like famine is in our Lands

Attache by force but Yoruba have never really put them and other region in the same sentence even though we have Yoruba people there like you usually do with South South

Tell me what an Igbo man has ever helped Yoruba to achieved?

I hope your people won't have any problems whenever Yoruba tell you to leave South West and go back to your region?

Blablabla!!...blowing hot air as you attach yourselves like a leech on Igbos refusing to let go..

Igbos doing business in your region means they want to share one country with hou...how stewwpid can one be ?

Chinese doing business in Nigeria means they want to share one country with Nigerians..same with Indians and others..

Igbos doing business in Benin Republic,Chad,Mali,Togo et al means they want to share one country with them as country-men..

Only Yorubas are capabale of coming up with brainless and insane postulations as the above whiich they ignorantly bandy about without shame....I am not surprised tnough,coming from a bunch of pple who believe buhari is their messaih undecided

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Will Break Up, North Will Suffer – Sheikh Gumi by YorubaHero12: 11:48pm On Aug 11, 2019
TheExecutioner:
Get wet at thought of scratched tribal marked, black, ugly baboon faces and yellow stained teeth with body odour? That doesn't sound familiar to me.
The overwhelming majority of marriages in this country still only happen between people of the same ethnic group. If you don't believe me, travel down to the East during festive periods and see how even Igbo guys abroad are coming home to marry Igbo girls who travel from the South West because they don't want to pollute themselves with foul smelling gbegiri and ewedu blood grin

Haha Ngozi will be ashamed of you to call the ever cute and bold Yorubas ugly and baboons lol. Amarachi is still drooling in her pant for that Yoruba guy and she’s grateful to be a intimacy gadget to the Yoruba coz when she goes back to the SE in December she will boast about getting bleeped by the great Yoruba demon.

We are just using your girls as playmate and there are lot of them in brothels all around the SW and they are constantly bleeped every night by the bus conductors and the Aboki selling mishai.

One of your girls is still being bleeped tonight with just 500 in the brothels around Ibadan. They have no dignity and you shouldn’t feel too important that your girls are toy mate for the SW big boys.

Gracias

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Will Break Up, North Will Suffer – Sheikh Gumi by YorubaHero12: 11:52pm On Aug 11, 2019
Ziggylady:

Blablabla!!...blowing hot air as you attach yourselves like a leech on Igbos refusing to let go..

Igbos doing business in your region means they want to share one country with hou...how stewwpid can one be ?

Chinese doing business in Nigeria means they want to share one country with Nigerians..same with Indians and others..

Igbos doing business in Benin Republic,Chad,Mali,Togo et al means they want to share one country with them as country-men..

Only Yorubas are capabale of coming up with brainless and insane postulations as the above whiich they ignorantly bandy about without shame....I am not surprised tnough,coming from a bunch of pple who believe buhari is their messaih undecided

You’re getting it wrong here. You’re being ungrateful to the Yorubas.

Uche is currently making plans to come to Ibadan from Abakaliki as we speak. He has lot of hope that things will get better when he gets to the SW. He’s planning on going back to the SE in december to thrill his community and help his family.

You shouldn’t be an ingrate to the great Yoruba tribe you know. You should be bitter only to the Northerners, they are the one that continue to kill you guys and issue quit notice to you. The Yorubas lived with you in peace all this while but yet you attack us with hateful word at every minute. Is Buhari Yoruba, Caz I know he was the one that sent python to dance on Igbos the last time.

Abeg free SW

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Will Break Up, North Will Suffer – Sheikh Gumi by Ziggylady(f): 11:55pm On Aug 11, 2019
YorubaHero12:

Lol, Nkechi will be amazed with your ignorance. The Igbo girls get wet at the mention of the Yoruba boys. We always keep them as intimacy gadget since their live depends on living in the SW. At this rate, there won’t be any more Igbo girls left for the Igbo guys to marry and your culture will continue to die coz in Yoruba land Baba Omo lo lomo (the father owns the child).

Continue to migrate en masse to the Southwest and we’ll continue to bleep all the Igbo girls coz they only get wet for Yoruba boys. There are lot of prostitutes of Igbo origin also in the SW with no dignity and boys continues to bleep them without joy. That should be a matter of concern to you guys and better call a village meeting to discuss this.

You lots have no shame grunting after Igbo ladies like your women have ceased to exist...You will sell your property and lineage to marry an Igbolady only to run to Nairaland claiming they were dying for you..

The so calked Igbo prostitute are whom you lots have abandoned your women for..in other words,yorubawomen are worse than prostitutes no one wants..

Only in yorubaland do women toast men and ask for their hand in marriage ...the joke is on you all.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Break Up, North Will Suffer – Sheikh Gumi by futurism: 11:59pm On Aug 11, 2019
Charleys:

They don't think it will, because it will. Marrying and abandoning the child will make that child a northerner because when he grows he will seek the father.

Joke is on you. No child can stop any shiit. When Nnamdi Kanu IPOB movement was at its peak, one of your brother stated here on nairaland that he is married to an Igbo woman. He was forced to ask that should Nigeria disintegrate, will she join biafra.

And guess what she told me... A resounding yes. She said she will leave the kids with him since they are his.

You have no idea what is coming.

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Break Up, North Will Suffer – Sheikh Gumi by MoneyMan5: 11:59pm On Aug 11, 2019
Ziggylady:

You guys sha grin

Always want to sound intelligent when you guys and intelligent are two parallel lines

So you really want to compare how Chinese people stay in Nigeria to how you guys troop to South West in Nigeria?

Chinese people are not all over our states, cities and villages even in Nigeria they are only present in few cities and even in those cities there population is still very minimal

If your population were like that of chinese, or India people in other regions, then you wouldn't be all over South West and the North

You don't want to share the same country with other region but you still don't want to leave and go back to your region either even after they threatened you, does that make sense to you? grin

Which Yoruba people also regard Buhari as messiah?

this is very funny because it came from one of the same people that believe Buhari is a Jubrin from Sudan grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Will Break Up, North Will Suffer – Sheikh Gumi by Ziggylady(f): 12:01am On Aug 12, 2019
YorubaHero12:

You’re getting it wrong here. You’re being ungrateful to the Yorubas.

Uche is currently making plans to come to Ibadan from Abakaliki as we speak. He has lot of hope that things will get better when he gets to the SW. He’s planning on going back to the SE in december to thrill his community and help his family.

You shouldn’t be an ingrate to the great Yoruba tribe you know. You should be bitter only to the Northerners, they are the one that continue to kill you guys and issue quit notice to you. The Yorubas lived with you in peace all this while but yet you attack us with hateful word at every minute. Is Buhari Yoruba, Caz I know he was the one that sent python to dance on Igbos the last time.

Abeg free SW

You are actually not okay cos you are delirious.....so does Uche going to Ibadan mean he wants to share Nigeria with afonja?..are you diff from Ghana,Togo he goes to for business as a Foreigner?..or is your brain paining you?

Your stories just shows how small and in need of Igbos to share a country with you are..

Desperate,lost and insecure unity beggar and attache-by-force everywhere.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Break Up, North Will Suffer – Sheikh Gumi by YorubaHero12: 12:03am On Aug 12, 2019
Ziggylady:

You are actually not okay cos you are delirious.....so does Uche going to Ibadan mean he wants to share Nigeria with afonja?..are you diff from Ghana,Togo he goes to for business as a Foreigner?..or is your brain paining you?

Your stories just shows how small and in need of Igbos to share a country with you are..

Desperate,lost and insecure unity beggar and attache-by-force everywhere.

Like I said, the mighty Yoruba tribe don’t bleeping care whether the Igbos remain in Nigeria or not. Don’t you just get it, how will you guys survive even survive when you get your Biafra when you can’t live independently of other tribes.

You should be bitter with the Hausa-Fulanis, they are the one holding you back to be honest. The Yoruba care less, we are just enjoying our lives in a lowkey manner in SW devoid of dependency on other region.

Uche is grateful to the SW, you need to be grateful too.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Will Break Up, North Will Suffer – Sheikh Gumi by Gatsby500(m): 12:10am On Aug 12, 2019
[Good job on those pigs sirquote author=YorubaHero12 post=81168460]

Haha Ngozi will be ashamed of you to call the ever cute and bold Yorubas ugly and baboons lol. Amarachi is still drooling in her pant for that Yoruba guy and she’s grateful to be a intimacy gadget to the Yoruba coz when she goes back to the SE in December she will boast about getting bleeped by the great Yoruba demon.

We are just using your girls as playmate and there are lot of them in brothels all around the SW and they are constantly bleeped every night by the bus conductors and the Aboki selling mishai.

One of your girls is still being bleeped tonight with just 500 in the brothels around Ibadan. They have no dignity and you shouldn’t feel too important that your girls are toy mate for the SW big boys.

Gracias[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

4 Foreigners Arrested For Attempting To Vandalise Pipeline / Barcanista: Jonathan Behaved Foolish For Appointing Dasuki / Absence Of Auditor- General May Stall Government’s Bid To Borrow $29.96b

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.