Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,351 members, 7,819,253 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Nigeria Will Break Up, North Will Suffer – Sheikh Gumi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Will Break Up, North Will Suffer – Sheikh Gumi (8744 Views)

Shehu Sani: The North Will Produce Another President In 2023 If… / Yerima Shettima: The North Will Produce Next President In 2023 / North Will Field Better Candidate For 2023 Presidency – Shettima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Will Break Up, North Will Suffer – Sheikh Gumi by Bede2u(m): 8:48pm On Aug 11, 2019
Ikenna0b:

Look at this one telling us stupid story. Go and read Niggeria's history, the reason Northern Niggeria was added to South Niggeria by the British is because the North was barely surviving and lack funds despite the Agricultural trading of that era. READ YOUR HISTORY, not telling us stupid jagons you created in your delusional head.

Secondly, I mentioned Niger and Chad because they are Northern Niggeria twins in everything both Tribal and economical stands thus, if anyone wants to see how North Niggeria will be without South, all one needs to do is look at Niger and Chad.
bro...the north can survive without south angry

Lets tell them that always so they can be confident and push for a break up grin

Stop telling them they will be like chad bro...issa lie. They will be like UAE. The sultan can be their king...with different emirs and emirates. They can call it United Emirates of Africa. UEA grin

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Break Up, North Will Suffer – Sheikh Gumi by Saao(m): 9:00pm On Aug 11, 2019
Printerscanner:

In the first Republic when Nigeria practised Regionalism, it was only Igbos that were running to other regions. Yorubas stayed in their region to develop it, Hausa/Fulanis went to other regions to sell their cows and return home while Igbos went to other regions to live permanently because Igbo region was not developed and will never be developed, even Ijaws, Urhobo, Itshekiri and others stayed in their home towns. Only Igbos can't live without other tribes.
wrong, I'm not igbo but I have been to igbo land and Yoruba land and ofcuz I'm from middlebelt, southeast is more developed than other regions apart from Abuja and Lagos built by federal government.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Break Up, North Will Suffer – Sheikh Gumi by ken6488(m): 9:05pm On Aug 11, 2019
Truth is bitter
Re: Nigeria Will Break Up, North Will Suffer – Sheikh Gumi by emerged01(m): 9:18pm On Aug 11, 2019
I don't think I can participate in any election again in Nigeria. I have lost hope in these corrupt politicians.
Re: Nigeria Will Break Up, North Will Suffer – Sheikh Gumi by Nwadiuto247: 9:39pm On Aug 11, 2019
chiagozien:
Can someone help me explain what this thing is talking.

He is telling himself lies so as to make himself happy as usual. His hypocritical nature at work though.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Break Up, North Will Suffer – Sheikh Gumi by SpaceTour: 9:39pm On Aug 11, 2019
One of the few intelligent lettered northerners
Re: Nigeria Will Break Up, North Will Suffer – Sheikh Gumi by nwanyionitsha: 9:50pm On Aug 11, 2019
Printerscanner:

Chad and Niger combined cannot defeat Northern Nigeria in war. If Nigeria breaks up, Northern Nigeria will invade and colonize both Niger and Chad combined.

Northern Nigeria will survive on its Agriculture and solid minerals after all it survived in the First Republic when Nigeria practised Regionalism. Only Igbos did not survive the First Republic. Igbos could not stay in their region. They were all in South West and North trying to survive. I ask you this, till today, what is the population of Yorubas in Igboland? Is it up to one million? Now compare it to the population of Igbos in Yoruba land. Also what is the population of Hausa/Fulani in Igboland compared to the population of Igbos in Hausa/Fulani land?

Stop deceiving yourselves, Igbos cannot survive alone without the South West and North.
You are typing nonsense. Igbos have always wanted to leave the union .

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Break Up, North Will Suffer – Sheikh Gumi by YorubaHero12: 10:01pm On Aug 11, 2019
I don’t care about the North or any other region suffering. What I’m 100% sure is that Yoruba won’t suffer either Nigeria break or not.

The best tribe in Nigeria. Proudly Yoruba!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Break Up, North Will Suffer – Sheikh Gumi by Harlem2(m): 10:08pm On Aug 11, 2019
YorubaHero12:
I don’t care about the North or any other region suffering. What I’m 100% sure is that Yoruba won’t suffer either Nigeria break or not.

The best tribe in Nigeria. Proudly Yoruba!

Yeah

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Break Up, North Will Suffer – Sheikh Gumi by Ikenna0b: 10:12pm On Aug 11, 2019
Bede2u:
bro...the north can survive without south angry

Lets tell them that always so they can be confident and push for a break up grin

Stop telling them they will be like chad bro...issa lie. They will be like UAE. The sultan can be their king...with different emirs and emirates. They can call it United Emirates of Africa. UEA grin

grin grin grin. You're right. If they ever going to accept division, we need to start telling them how better off they are in division grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Break Up, North Will Suffer – Sheikh Gumi by gidgiddy: 10:29pm On Aug 11, 2019
Remarkably, whenever Igbos talk about breaking out of Nigeria and being on their own, Yorubas and their Hausa/Fulani cohorts will scream blue murder.

You will hear Yorubas say they can survive on their own

You will hear Hausas say they can survive on their own

But as soon as MASSOB or IPOB say Igbos should be on their own, it will be python dance and terrorist tag, fully supported by Yorubas and Hausa/Fulani

If Yoruba and Hausa/Fulani were really confident about standing on their own, they would have been in full support IPOB or MASSOB

The truth is that of the three majority ethnic groups in Nigeria, only Igbos are confident of leaving Nigeria, Igbos have left before.

The other two are just noise makers who are very scared of Nigerias break up

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Will Break Up, North Will Suffer – Sheikh Gumi by YorubaHero12: 10:39pm On Aug 11, 2019
gidgiddy:
Remarkably, whenever Igbos talk about braking out of Nigeria and being on their own, Yorubas and their Hausa/Fulani cohorts will scream blue murder.

You will hear Yorubas say they can survive on their own

You will hear Hausas say they can survive on their own

But as soon as MASSOB or IPOB say Igbos should be on their own, it will be python dance and terrorist tag, fully supported by Yorubas and Hausa/Fulani

If Yoruba and Hausa/Fulani were really confident about standing on their own, they would have been in full support IPOB or MASSOB

The truth is that of the three majority ethnic groups in Nigeria, only Igbos are confident of leaving Nigeria, Igbos have left before.

The other two are just noise makers who are very scared of Nigerias break up

Lol, the Yorubas are people that dosen’t care and we don’t have any issue with Nigeria breaking up or not.

Last time I remember, the yeebos are economic refugees all around Nigeria and yet they shout everyday that the Yorubas are holding them down in Nigeria.

The north gave you quit notice not too long ago and your kinsmen are begging on their knees for the north to temper justice with mercy.

To be honest, the Igbos are confused. Today Biafra, tomorrow referendum, next tomorrow Atiku, the day after Igbo Presidency.

You want to quit Nigeria and your people keep migrating en masse across the other regions and yet you’re using your mouth to talk about the almighty Yorubas.

The Yorubas are the only tribe that has shown that we can live independent of Nigeria, we don’t migrate to other region like the rest of the tribes and we have some resources and intellectual capabilities to sustain the SW economy irrespective of whether Nigeria exists or not.

That explain the fact why Yoruba really don’t give a bleep about yeebos, Hausas or breakup of Nigeria.

You should rather beg the north to make you go, Caz the last I know the north sent python to dance on the IPOB where the albino Kanu japa. Leave SW alone and beg your slave master in the North to let you go!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Will Break Up, North Will Suffer – Sheikh Gumi by Bede2u(m): 10:42pm On Aug 11, 2019
Ikenna0b:

grin grin grin. You're right. If they ever going to accept division, we need to start telling them how better off they are in division grin grin grin grin
eggzatly...they will accept it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oba Of Lagos Palace Set On Fire / American Disgraces El Rufai On Twitter And Nigerians React / Kwara's Growing National Profile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.