Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,279 members, 7,826,082 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Photos Of President Buhari In Daura With Corpers As Villagers Hail Him - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of President Buhari In Daura With Corpers As Villagers Hail Him (56654 Views)

Tinubu's Supporters "Hail" Him As He Walks Through The Airport (Video) / 2023: Amaechi Visits Emir Of Daura With Ali Ndume / Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of President Buhari In Daura With Corpers As Villagers Hail Him by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 11, 2019
grin cool grin
Re: Photos Of President Buhari In Daura With Corpers As Villagers Hail Him by GMbuharii: 11:04pm On Aug 11, 2019
If only wind will just direct Aisha devil stone here with jet propulsion

grin
Re: Photos Of President Buhari In Daura With Corpers As Villagers Hail Him by GeoAfrikana(m): 11:05pm On Aug 11, 2019
doublecross:
i hope he dies soon
Unfortunately your hope has no effect. Rather you're the one that is likely to be harmed by your hope because you'll continue to be in agony and heart wrenching pain as long as you see him alive.

7 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Buhari In Daura With Corpers As Villagers Hail Him by doublecross(m): 11:06pm On Aug 11, 2019
sogodihno:

He may still live longer than u. Don't wish someone's father and husband death.
brother wey mumu! i wish him death a million times. i wish all the evil politicians in nigeria death too and incase you are one of them or a follower, i wish you death

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Buhari In Daura With Corpers As Villagers Hail Him by dokyOloye: 11:08pm On Aug 11, 2019
donbachi:
Lagger
Premier lager beer grin
Re: Photos Of President Buhari In Daura With Corpers As Villagers Hail Him by doublecross(m): 11:08pm On Aug 11, 2019
GeoAfrikana:

Unfortunately your hope has no effect. Rather you're the one that is likely to be harmed by your hope because you'll continue to be in agony and heart wrenching pain as long as you see him alive.
i am typing from the US and over here, I'm having the fun of my life with two jobs. that man is old and clueless and will die soon wether you like it or not

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Buhari In Daura With Corpers As Villagers Hail Him by patchsk(f): 11:09pm On Aug 11, 2019
Photos of sinless, faultless, infallible god almighty in his Daura village.

I cant say much.

This evil man's days are numbered.

In all honesty, let's take it Jonathan wasn't holy (which is totally not true compared to this animal in power), was Obasanjo ever glorified to this insane level?

This man is a fundamentalist illiterate who thrives on religious stupidity and ignorance.

Who really is this Buhari?

This harbinger of ill-luck and bloodshed.

Too too bad!

I say no more.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Buhari In Daura With Corpers As Villagers Hail Him by gawu1: 11:09pm On Aug 11, 2019
doublecross:
i hope he dies soon
Ojoku's body has since decomposed.
Re: Photos Of President Buhari In Daura With Corpers As Villagers Hail Him by Jerryjoe9rs: 11:10pm On Aug 11, 2019
Nice one
Re: Photos Of President Buhari In Daura With Corpers As Villagers Hail Him by doublecross(m): 11:11pm On Aug 11, 2019
gawu1:

of course bro, same with yar adua, abacha, and your grand dad
Re: Photos Of President Buhari In Daura With Corpers As Villagers Hail Him by doublecross(m): 11:11pm On Aug 11, 2019
gawu1:

of course bro, same with yar adua, abacha, your grand dad, and possibly, your dad too

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Buhari In Daura With Corpers As Villagers Hail Him by Avater0147(m): 11:12pm On Aug 11, 2019
By the way, Where is Aisha?
Re: Photos Of President Buhari In Daura With Corpers As Villagers Hail Him by gaventa: 11:12pm On Aug 11, 2019
Leave those Corpers alone .Those who didn't serve are the ones being elected Governors, Commissioners, Ministers, Senators etc. NYSC-Now Your Suffering Continues. or Now Your Sorrow Continues.
Re: Photos Of President Buhari In Daura With Corpers As Villagers Hail Him by Akinzo2121(m): 11:16pm On Aug 11, 2019
No one noticed the revolution symbol.....
Re: Photos Of President Buhari In Daura With Corpers As Villagers Hail Him by gawu1: 11:17pm On Aug 11, 2019
doublecross:
i am typing from the US and over here, I'm having the fun of my life with two jobs. that man is old and clueless and will die soon wether you like it or not
Every frustrated sole has a tale to tell responsible for his\her frustration.
Typing from US but living in potopoto republic of Biafra.

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Buhari In Daura With Corpers As Villagers Hail Him by toprealman: 11:20pm On Aug 11, 2019
Hailing him for what exactly?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Buhari In Daura With Corpers As Villagers Hail Him by doublecross(m): 11:20pm On Aug 11, 2019
gawu1:

Every frustrated sole has a tale to tell responsible for his\her frustration.
Typing from US but living in potopoto republic of Biafra.
I'm not even from the east and this shows your stupidity
Re: Photos Of President Buhari In Daura With Corpers As Villagers Hail Him by CaptainMitch: 11:23pm On Aug 11, 2019
I am also in Abuja you sound really desperate, be careful so you dont get duped.
mamaemeka:
Lol
I'm from Imo state
But currently leaves in abuja
Re: Photos Of President Buhari In Daura With Corpers As Villagers Hail Him by Deejaygold(m): 11:24pm On Aug 11, 2019
shilenji:
See those corpers smiling and having the best time of their lives,some of them will slide and still type rubbish about buhari .mtchewww slys everywhere,Nigeria itself is a sly.

I dey tell you... grin
Re: Photos Of President Buhari In Daura With Corpers As Villagers Hail Him by Soyiga: 11:32pm On Aug 11, 2019
Them follow Kalu enter APC

Uteghe:
grin Igbere TV: from a pro IPOB PMB critic to PMB promoter and photographer. Never trust an ipobeast.
IGBO KWENU!!!
Re: Photos Of President Buhari In Daura With Corpers As Villagers Hail Him by owowa145(m): 11:38pm On Aug 11, 2019
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Not by force bro, we all have right to be parted in peace.
Pix na since election period na. Wetin dey do Nairanland sef undecided
Re: Photos Of President Buhari In Daura With Corpers As Villagers Hail Him by Cityguy: 11:41pm On Aug 11, 2019
I see no joy on the faces of those coerced corp members. Maybe some of us mistake the second pix where they recite anthem to mean smile. How would they smile when one of them was almost killed the other time? No update till now of any repercussions for the assailant.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bayelsa: Diri Sends Message To PDP Members Who Defected To APC / Dino Melaye With Bukola Saraki In New Photos / President Buhari's 3 Beautiful Daughters Rock Matching Outfits (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.