Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,309 members, 7,819,052 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Photos Of President Buhari In Daura With Corpers As Villagers Hail Him - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of President Buhari In Daura With Corpers As Villagers Hail Him (56645 Views)

Tinubu's Supporters "Hail" Him As He Walks Through The Airport (Video) / 2023: Amaechi Visits Emir Of Daura With Ali Ndume / Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of President Buhari In Daura With Corpers As Villagers Hail Him by lukui: 6:21am On Aug 12, 2019
they will start abusing him(PMB) now, wailers, oya now, where you dey? kick and start!!!
Re: Photos Of President Buhari In Daura With Corpers As Villagers Hail Him by wizod(m): 6:26am On Aug 12, 2019
Uteghe:
grin Igbere TV: from a pro IPOB PMB critic to PMB promoter and photographer. Never trust an ipobeast.
IGBO KWENU!!!
[/s]
Uteghe:
grin Igbere TV: from a pro IPOB PMB critic to PMB promoter and photographer. Never trust an ipobeast.
IGBO KWENU!!!
no IPOBian celebrates a failure
Re: Photos Of President Buhari In Daura With Corpers As Villagers Hail Him by IkemChris(m): 6:28am On Aug 12, 2019
And all these people think they are helping this country..... Something Dem for declare sit at home for....
Re: Photos Of President Buhari In Daura With Corpers As Villagers Hail Him by gafaardy(m): 6:35am On Aug 12, 2019
sogodihno:

He may still live longer than u. Don't wish someone's father and husband death.
.Even if he dies now which I don't pray, he has achieved what none of your family members has never achieved and will never achieved.Mind you sooner or later, whether you like it or not , you will also die.Don't let your hatred for this blessed man lead to your destruction.A word is enough for a wise.
Re: Photos Of President Buhari In Daura With Corpers As Villagers Hail Him by Godson32(m): 7:11am On Aug 12, 2019
Most of the time i misunderstood Burial to Buhari, those two are quite similar, they look alike.
Re: Photos Of President Buhari In Daura With Corpers As Villagers Hail Him by Ijaya123: 7:59am On Aug 12, 2019
doublecross:
i hope he dies soon

I wont be surprised if he outlives you. So easy to spot a ShiiteIpob miscreant.

Bytheway, I thought Buhari is dead and Jubril is in charge? Bunched of confused and senseless beings
Re: Photos Of President Buhari In Daura With Corpers As Villagers Hail Him by PapaAdanna: 8:27am On Aug 12, 2019
The MOCKERY of my great nation
Re: Photos Of President Buhari In Daura With Corpers As Villagers Hail Him by trexgameaz: 8:37am On Aug 12, 2019
Thank you for your post, I look for such article along time, today I find it finally. this post gives me lots of advise it is very useful for me.
t rex game
Re: Photos Of President Buhari In Daura With Corpers As Villagers Hail Him by naijadrivablog: 8:38am On Aug 12, 2019
ikaboy:

All thanks to Orji Uzor Kalu
Apt.
Re: Photos Of President Buhari In Daura With Corpers As Villagers Hail Him by Nobody: 8:48am On Aug 12, 2019
doublecross:
i hope he dies soon

jeeeeeeeeezeee … guy u wicked ooo
Re: Photos Of President Buhari In Daura With Corpers As Villagers Hail Him by Shaev7(m): 8:53am On Aug 12, 2019
Every year this same photo... rubbish.
Re: Photos Of President Buhari In Daura With Corpers As Villagers Hail Him by jesmond3945: 9:18am On Aug 12, 2019
Buhari doesnt even care about the corpers
Re: Photos Of President Buhari In Daura With Corpers As Villagers Hail Him by orisa37: 9:21am On Aug 12, 2019
The Crown Prince of Usman Dan Fodio.
Re: Photos Of President Buhari In Daura With Corpers As Villagers Hail Him by sogodihno: 9:32am On Aug 12, 2019
gafaardy:
.Even if he dies now which I don't pray, he has achieved what none of your family members has never achieved and will never achieved.Mind you sooner or later, whether you like it or not , you will also die.Don't let your hatred for this blessed man lead to your destruction.A word is enough for a wise.

A u OK at all, I guess u are mistaking, it is not me that u are suppose to quote.
Re: Photos Of President Buhari In Daura With Corpers As Villagers Hail Him by dannielight(m): 9:55am On Aug 12, 2019
"Special session". Does that seal their place in the appointment slots.
Re: Photos Of President Buhari In Daura With Corpers As Villagers Hail Him by MillerJnr(m): 9:57am On Aug 12, 2019
doublecross:
i am typing from the US and over here, I'm having the fun of my life with two jobs. that man is old and clueless and will die soon wether you like it or not

you dey US dey wash dead bodies for two different mortuary abi, idiot, suffer head slave wey white boy go soon shoot.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Buhari In Daura With Corpers As Villagers Hail Him by obentenyson(m): 10:10am On Aug 12, 2019
foolish corpers. their eyes go soon clear after service... instead of them to use the opportunity to talk sense to the president, ass lickers dey hail am.. they don't know that their future have been eroded by this Grandpa
Re: Photos Of President Buhari In Daura With Corpers As Villagers Hail Him by obentenyson(m): 10:13am On Aug 12, 2019
Aurielfinizu:

jeeeeeeeeezeee … guy u wicked ooo
look, let's face reality. their are some people that just have to die if not there won't be progress....
Re: Photos Of President Buhari In Daura With Corpers As Villagers Hail Him by Rainbow219(m): 10:13am On Aug 12, 2019
BABA BABA BABA BABA BABA BABA BABA how many times I called your name.
Re: Photos Of President Buhari In Daura With Corpers As Villagers Hail Him by AkupeMBANO(m): 10:32am On Aug 12, 2019
Karatum:
Buhari is daft
very
Re: Photos Of President Buhari In Daura With Corpers As Villagers Hail Him by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 12, 2019
obentenyson:
look, let's face reality. their are some people that just have to die if not there won't be progress....

u are right.... just like Abacha in those days
Re: Photos Of President Buhari In Daura With Corpers As Villagers Hail Him by Legendguy(m): 10:54am On Aug 12, 2019
Useless buhari!!
Pay them their 31,800 alawee
Re: Photos Of President Buhari In Daura With Corpers As Villagers Hail Him by shilenji(m): 11:04am On Aug 12, 2019
Inflammatory:

That's what 250k can cause and few cows.
grin
Inflammatory:

That's what 250k can cause and few cows.
Re: Photos Of President Buhari In Daura With Corpers As Villagers Hail Him by WER73: 11:13am On Aug 12, 2019
HELLO EVERYONE..SEASON IS HERE AGAIN FOR STRONG MINDERS..WE ARE BACK TO MAKE THOSE WHO BELIEVE HAPPY..NEVER YOU BE A VICTIM OF SCAMMERS..HERE IS YOUR WINNING SOURCE..NO SCAM..100% SURE WINNING..TESTED AND TRUSTED..NO CHANCE OF LOOSING..PLEASE NO PAYMENT AFTER..WE NEED ONLY 20 PEOPLE WHO IS INTERESTED..INBOX AND SUBSCRIBE FOR OUR NEXT GAME..CALL OR WHATSAPP
Re: Photos Of President Buhari In Daura With Corpers As Villagers Hail Him by obentenyson(m): 2:26pm On Aug 12, 2019
Aurielfinizu:

u are right.... just like Abacha in those days
lol.. on the flip side, as much as we were happy that abacha died, his death didn't bring any progress. things became more expensive that before. naira to dollar rose higher.., obj is not even better than abacha...
Re: Photos Of President Buhari In Daura With Corpers As Villagers Hail Him by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 12, 2019
obentenyson:
lol.. on the flip side, as much as we were happy that abacha died, his death didn't bring any progress. things became more expensive that before. naira to dollar rose higher.., obj is not even better than abacha...

abeg make the military come back i don't mind...Buhari is a cursed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Here's The Official Portrait Of New Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-olu / Bayelsa: Diri Sends Message To PDP Members Who Defected To APC / Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy, 7 Policemen, 3 Soldiers Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.