Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,617 members, 7,823,702 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Photos Of President Buhari In Daura With Corpers As Villagers Hail Him - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of President Buhari In Daura With Corpers As Villagers Hail Him (56651 Views)

Tinubu's Supporters "Hail" Him As He Walks Through The Airport (Video) / 2023: Amaechi Visits Emir Of Daura With Ali Ndume / Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of President Buhari In Daura With Corpers As Villagers Hail Him by Nobody: 11:46pm On Aug 11, 2019
Karatum:
Buhari is daft

This was uncalled for.
Re: Photos Of President Buhari In Daura With Corpers As Villagers Hail Him by obowunmi(m): 11:47pm On Aug 11, 2019
Why can't BokoHoram bomb him away

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Buhari In Daura With Corpers As Villagers Hail Him by jrusky(m): 11:53pm On Aug 11, 2019
Pls is it me Buhari village people will hail What yype of taln is this?

Have you ever see any president in Nigeria that is from the North that the north never hail As dangerous Abacha was they still shout rankadede so we know the North brains functions in mysterious mode.
Re: Photos Of President Buhari In Daura With Corpers As Villagers Hail Him by khcode(m): 12:17am On Aug 12, 2019
doublecross:
useless president

most useless
Re: Photos Of President Buhari In Daura With Corpers As Villagers Hail Him by tomdon(m): 12:22am On Aug 12, 2019
KahlDrogo:
Shiite ibos on seeing the fresh pictures... grin

Who be those ones again. This nairaland ehn, person must chop before visiting it
Re: Photos Of President Buhari In Daura With Corpers As Villagers Hail Him by Untoman: 12:22am On Aug 12, 2019
i was there life, the man give us 250k plus 2 cows. it's was a bit fun tho. reporting from daura. first time I saw Mr president
Re: Photos Of President Buhari In Daura With Corpers As Villagers Hail Him by myk91: 12:40am On Aug 12, 2019
united we stand..
Re: Photos Of President Buhari In Daura With Corpers As Villagers Hail Him by teebazz: 12:42am On Aug 12, 2019
Only God can save us ooo. baba just dey flex for duara. issokay
Re: Photos Of President Buhari In Daura With Corpers As Villagers Hail Him by teebazz: 12:43am On Aug 12, 2019
zenconcyrpto:
Hello, my name is Adam and i am the general coordinator of zencon crypto brokerage based in Istanbul Turkey and we're professionals in helping people like you turn up unimaginable profits without much stress and fear of losing your investment due to lack of knowledge, experience or chance as a result of tight schedule, please contact my email: zencon.agency@gmail.com for guidelines.
Re: Photos Of President Buhari In Daura With Corpers As Villagers Hail Him by Andrew002: 1:11am On Aug 12, 2019
I hanks for a great information
Re: Photos Of President Buhari In Daura With Corpers As Villagers Hail Him by ahaz: 1:14am On Aug 12, 2019
Re: Photos Of President Buhari In Daura With Corpers As Villagers Hail Him by Changethechain: 1:48am On Aug 12, 2019
I was one of the corpers..I am saying it..God punish buhari over and over again..he is the worst president in Nigerian history
Re: Photos Of President Buhari In Daura With Corpers As Villagers Hail Him by optm(m): 2:17am On Aug 12, 2019
Changethechain:
I was one of the corpers..I am saying it..God punish buhari over and over again..he is the worst president in Nigerian history
u hate him, yet u went to meet him; What then was ur reason for meeting him? To register your displeasure at his govt not keeping to alawee increment of corpers or to get ur share of the crumbs that would be thrown at corpers by him?

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Buhari In Daura With Corpers As Villagers Hail Him by farolee(m): 3:14am On Aug 12, 2019
doublecross:
useless president

Buhari I know , who is your father in this village
Re: Photos Of President Buhari In Daura With Corpers As Villagers Hail Him by kingsmac(m): 3:44am On Aug 12, 2019
This Presidential Photographer is good o.
Re: Photos Of President Buhari In Daura With Corpers As Villagers Hail Him by oneTIMEman(m): 4:27am On Aug 12, 2019
Where is the wife?
Fake buhari
Re: Photos Of President Buhari In Daura With Corpers As Villagers Hail Him by stevencrown(m): 4:40am On Aug 12, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Photos Of President Buhari In Daura With Corpers As Villagers Hail Him by Khalvict: 5:09am On Aug 12, 2019
Nawa o
Re: Photos Of President Buhari In Daura With Corpers As Villagers Hail Him by kikake: 5:21am On Aug 12, 2019
Uteghe:
grin Igbere TV: from a pro IPOB PMB critic to PMB promoter and photographer. Never trust an ipobeast.
IGBO KWENU!!!

An almajiri who believes that crude oil is all there is for a country to survive hates IPOB more than he hates leprosy.

Re: Photos Of President Buhari In Daura With Corpers As Villagers Hail Him by Noah2gud(m): 5:25am On Aug 12, 2019
hmmm hmmmmm
Re: Photos Of President Buhari In Daura With Corpers As Villagers Hail Him by Alwaysking: 5:48am On Aug 12, 2019
Karatum:
Buhari is daft
Can you tell ur father that?
Re: Photos Of President Buhari In Daura With Corpers As Villagers Hail Him by jboycrb(m): 5:50am On Aug 12, 2019
Karatum:
Buhari is daft

Daft for celebrating sallah with his people? Chai! undecided
Re: Photos Of President Buhari In Daura With Corpers As Villagers Hail Him by spyg1(m): 6:04am On Aug 12, 2019
Uteghe:
grin Igbere TV: from a pro IPOB PMB critic to PMB promoter and photographer. Never trust an ipobeast.
IGBO KWENU!!!
so far as money dey
Re: Photos Of President Buhari In Daura With Corpers As Villagers Hail Him by desiredhome: 6:06am On Aug 12, 2019
doublecross:
brother wey mumu! i wish him death a million times. i wish all the evil politicians in nigeria death too and incase you are one of them or a follower, i wish you death
Your wishes will come to pass only if you are a saint but if you are in Nigeria and you steal/cheat then you will die before them, thing you wish others will be come upon you
Re: Photos Of President Buhari In Daura With Corpers As Villagers Hail Him by Matt0z(m): 6:06am On Aug 12, 2019
Mr presido

We no c meat chop for dis sallah so many complaints here and there say money no they,say this ur next level bad pass ur era of change,so make u bring back d change.

Lolx
Re: Photos Of President Buhari In Daura With Corpers As Villagers Hail Him by Inflammatory: 6:13am On Aug 12, 2019
shilenji:
See those corpers smiling and having the best time of their lives,some of them will slide and still type rubbish about buhari .mtchewww slys everywhere,Nigeria itself is a sly.
That's what 250k can cause and few cows.
Re: Photos Of President Buhari In Daura With Corpers As Villagers Hail Him by KahlDrogo(m): 6:16am On Aug 12, 2019
Uteghe:
IGBO KWENU!!!
They nearly killed Baba with their lies and propaganda back then. I think they did it to win the hearts and minds of gullible Shiites in sowt eest. grin

Now they are falling in line. I remember they were the ones that announced Benjamin Netanyahu and Trump have agreed on a date for referendum for biafla. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Buhari In Daura With Corpers As Villagers Hail Him by lebron7(m): 6:18am On Aug 12, 2019
Uteghe:
IGBO KWENU!!!
Nigerian Youths should stop the folly/foolishness of TRIBALLY fighting each other online/offline and fight the real enemy: the corrupt public/political office holders turning them against each other and their evil ideologies!

They have been using the divide and rule strategy against us! Great Youths, Unite against those robbing you and your generation yet unborn of a Beautiful life & future!!

Kindly repost & share on every social media platform till every youth wakes up!!!

We can and should do this TOGETHER

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bayelsa: Diri Sends Message To PDP Members Who Defected To APC / List Of Some Powerful Politicians Who "Defied" APC And Went Into Oblivion / President Buhari's 3 Beautiful Daughters Rock Matching Outfits (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.