Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,903 members, 7,863,108 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:40 AM

“fighting For The Showbiz Industry Is A Waste Of Time” – Yvonne Nelson - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “fighting For The Showbiz Industry Is A Waste Of Time” – Yvonne Nelson (393 Views)

Father Of Yvonne Nelson's Baby Is Jamie Roberts, A Photographer Based In London / Yvonne Nelson Gives Birth To Baby Girl / Yvonne Nelson: Ladies Lie About Their Age, I Don’t Understand Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“fighting For The Showbiz Industry Is A Waste Of Time” – Yvonne Nelson by MhizMuna: 9:51pm On Aug 11, 2019
Celebrated Ghanaian actress, Yvonne Nelson, in her recent interview has expressed her view on the Ghanaian showbiz industry.

Yvonne Nelson has stated that there is lack of unity in the Ghanaian showbiz industry and thus, fighting for it was a waste of time.

She said a meeting with the President, Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo, on the restructuring of the industry didn’t yield any results because of lack of effort from some of her colleagues.

According to her, after a meeting with the president in October 2018 with other Ghanaian actors, Adjetey Anang and Kwaku Elliot, she simply lost interest in a follow-up meeting.

Speaking on Accra based Joy FM, she said: “The last time we went to meet him…it had to do with the industry [for which] we had a proposal. We actually went to see the First Lady first and I think she realised the problem was huge so she was like ‘okay we have to see the president so we went there.”

The award winning actress further stated that she “was supposed to follow up but I did not because I just realised I was wasting my time”.\

https://www.thesleak.com/fighting-for-the-showbiz-industry-is-a-waste-of-time-yvonne-nelson/

Cc: Lalasticlala
Cc: MissyB3
Cc: Fynestboi
Cc: Dominique
Cc: mynd44
Cc: Seun

Re: “fighting For The Showbiz Industry Is A Waste Of Time” – Yvonne Nelson by tonye33(m): 10:20pm On Aug 11, 2019
Okay

Bye bye
Re: “fighting For The Showbiz Industry Is A Waste Of Time” – Yvonne Nelson by oluwadabira111(m): 10:31pm On Aug 11, 2019
Wetin we wan use ghanain news do,naija news sef we never read am finish
Re: “fighting For The Showbiz Industry Is A Waste Of Time” – Yvonne Nelson by MhizMuna: 11:27am On Aug 12, 2019
oluwadabira111:
Wetin we wan use ghanain news do,naija news sef we never read am finish

(1) (Reply)

Just In: Destiny Etiko Celebrates 25th Birthday As A Queen / Bbnaija: Diane Claims Her Virginity Unblemished, Might Not Engage In Sexual Rela / Mr Ibu - I Eat Lizard During BIAFRAN WAR!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.