Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Rashford Wins King Of The Match Award, Becomes First Player - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rashford Wins King Of The Match Award, Becomes First Player (41100 Views)

Rashford Wins EPL Player Of The Month For The Third Time This Season / Cristiano Ronaldo Wins King Of The Match & Scores 17th Goal Vs Chelsea (Photo) / Ahmed Musa Flaunts His Man Of The Match Award After World Cup Heroics. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rashford Wins King Of The Match Award, Becomes First Player by ThierryJay: 11:24am On Aug 12, 2019
samisj4real:
1 penalty & 1 cross & shoot goal ba..

All this man u fans Una go humble very soon.

Oga, I'm even a Barca fan and not Man Utd fan. And I like Sterling more than Rashford. But that does not stop me from analyzing issues objectively.
Re: Rashford Wins King Of The Match Award, Becomes First Player by Adakintroy2: 11:24am On Aug 12, 2019
DIKEnaWAR:
Why was it not given to Sterling who netted a hat trick and made wonderful contributions in their first game of the season? Why does the English press fail and refuse to honour that boy, who is the best player to come out of England in recent times.

Harry Kane this, Harry Kane that. Or Harry Maguire or Rashford or any other but Sterling.

Because he is now a mercinarry with no heart.

If you not in Liverpool or man united for now you not tied to the english folklore.

1 Like

Re: Rashford Wins King Of The Match Award, Becomes First Player by drey076(m): 11:26am On Aug 12, 2019
Then Raheem starling will be gods of the match against westaham

1 Like

Re: Rashford Wins King Of The Match Award, Becomes First Player by sureteeboy(m): 11:30am On Aug 12, 2019
speaktoinzaghi:
Not only Rashford, but all the best payers in the 10 matches played over the weekend, check your facts very well... Harry Kane for Spurs, Aubumeyang for Arsenal, Mo’ Sallah for Liverpool and soon
https://www.instagram.com/p/B1CNEZUAR8K/?igshid=1aasaznujl5bq
Exactly
Re: Rashford Wins King Of The Match Award, Becomes First Player by samisj4real(m): 11:32am On Aug 12, 2019
ThierryJay:

Oga, I'm even a Barca fan and not Man Utd fan. And I like Sterling more than Rashford. But that does not stop me from analyzing issues objectively.
objectively in what sense?

I doubt if you watched Man city's match.

Wan-Bissaka or maguaire played better in their role than rashford.

1 Like

Re: Rashford Wins King Of The Match Award, Becomes First Player by nanzozo(m): 11:36am On Aug 12, 2019
WalkerMichael:
congratulations RASHIDI!

GGMU.. the color is forever RED..

i loved how we silenced the agbero fans yesterday grin grin grin poor lampard

IF YOU QUOTE ME, MAKE SURE YOU ARE NOT A CHELSEA FAN ELSE I'LL FINISH YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Useleeeeees brat, I am a Chelsea fan, oya come bit me fool!
Re: Rashford Wins King Of The Match Award, Becomes First Player by playpaz: 11:37am On Aug 12, 2019
Exactly my thought

[Qquote author=DIKEnaWAR post=81172356]Why was it not given to Sterling who netted a hat trick and made wonderful contributions in their first game of the season? Why does the English press fail and refuse to honour that boy, who is the best player to come out of England in recent times.

Harry Kane this, Harry Kane that. Or Harry Maguire or Rashford or any other but Sterling. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Rashford Wins King Of The Match Award, Becomes First Player by WalkerMichael(m): 11:37am On Aug 12, 2019
nanzozo:

Useleeeeees brat, I am a Chelsea fan, oya come bit me fool!

ode.. it is "beat" and not "bit" ...USELESS ILLITERATE AGBERO grin grin grin
Re: Rashford Wins King Of The Match Award, Becomes First Player by holuphisayor(m): 11:38am On Aug 12, 2019
The way they hype this player amazes me.
Re: Rashford Wins King Of The Match Award, Becomes First Player by Uniquekriss(m): 11:44am On Aug 12, 2019
tillaman:
Rashford ke,
Anthony Martial played better yooo
. Bros d person who narrated d match 2u missed some parts.
Re: Rashford Wins King Of The Match Award, Becomes First Player by Glokit(m): 11:47am On Aug 12, 2019
That was rubbish post... Rashford is the first Man utd player to win the award! And the Last player to win it on Match Day 1... Op are u sure u watch tv or the back of your screen �
Re: Rashford Wins King Of The Match Award, Becomes First Player by Ernezee(m): 11:50am On Aug 12, 2019
BlackfireX:
Man utd that used juju .....

The match was rigged.... Foolish man utd
Wake Up Boy. This Is The English Premier League Not Nigeria Premier League
Re: Rashford Wins King Of The Match Award, Becomes First Player by Lugianostar(m): 11:53am On Aug 12, 2019
The rebirth of Man Utd a threat for the underdogs in EPL.

Award well deserved i must say!!!

Congratulations
Re: Rashford Wins King Of The Match Award, Becomes First Player by Bayelsademon(m): 11:58am On Aug 12, 2019
Some people should just shut up and support their respective teams instead of condemning other players.Chelsea had more possession, more shots both on and off,more corners and what materlize after 90 minutes ? A 4 nil bashing !!!! You must be a dweeb for not commending Daniel James,Maguire, Aaron wan bissaka,rashford,pogba and the other lads for dispatching Chelsea.

1 Like

Re: Rashford Wins King Of The Match Award, Becomes First Player by snoopz: 11:59am On Aug 12, 2019
DIKEnaWAR:
Why was it not given to Sterling who netted a hat trick and made wonderful contributions in their first game of the season? Why does the English press fail and refuse to honour that boy, who is the best player to come out of England in recent times.

Harry Kane this, Harry Kane that. Or Harry Maguire or Rashford or any other but Sterling.

against which team? westham rashford deserved it his performance was against Chelsea
Re: Rashford Wins King Of The Match Award, Becomes First Player by Timmy301(m): 11:59am On Aug 12, 2019
Sterling worths it
Re: Rashford Wins King Of The Match Award, Becomes First Player by engrchykae(m): 12:01pm On Aug 12, 2019
tillaman:
Rashford ke, Anthony Martial played better yooo
but Anthony martial is not English. he was wrong he should be English before he can deserve that. sterling is English but he is in the wrong side of Manchester
Re: Rashford Wins King Of The Match Award, Becomes First Player by solofresh(m): 12:01pm On Aug 12, 2019
[quote author=WalkerMichael post=81177202]congratulations RASHIDI!

IF YOU QUOTE ME, MAKE SURE YOU ARE NOT A CHELSEA FAN ELSE I'LL FINISH YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/Blue is the colour of the sky not red!!!]
Re: Rashford Wins King Of The Match Award, Becomes First Player by kingchris30(m): 12:11pm On Aug 12, 2019
davidodiba:
That's how they will keep hyping man u players until they start crashing like pack of cards...

To me Chelsea played a better football than man u yestersay
Yes they played better but Man utd won with 4 goals. In football goals count and not possession. Thank you.
All these bitter Chelsea fans

1 Like

Re: Rashford Wins King Of The Match Award, Becomes First Player by divine2288: 12:13pm On Aug 12, 2019
Sylraph1:
angry
Man utd beat Chelsea and are celebrating as if the have won treble....

We are know it's initial gra gra..... Man City and Liverpool team has the ability to win the premier league than man utd first 11...

Won't be surprised,they end up 6th again grin

UP BLUES!!!
you should be talking about your shit team winning it... Agbero chelsea fan
Re: Rashford Wins King Of The Match Award, Becomes First Player by Yale9(m): 12:15pm On Aug 12, 2019
martineverest:
will that win the league for Manchester United?
GIVE TIME A CHANCE TO TELL.
Re: Rashford Wins King Of The Match Award, Becomes First Player by OlujobaSamuel: 12:18pm On Aug 12, 2019
safarigirl:
What exactly is king of the match?

The OP failed to explain what it means, or the criteria for the award. This is poor journalism at its peak, but then, OP, are you even a journalist?
God bless you for this. I don't understand how people write reports whose content is has no detailed description.
Re: Rashford Wins King Of The Match Award, Becomes First Player by chiboy1116: 12:22pm On Aug 12, 2019
DIKEnaWAR:

he plays for Man city , mancity is probably less English than any EPL team , too many Spanish employees and Arab employers .

1 Like

Re: Rashford Wins King Of The Match Award, Becomes First Player by optimus106(m): 12:26pm On Aug 12, 2019
12/08/2019
BETTING TIPS
Bet9ja code :Z5BYSNFV (2.20)
°Jong Psv - Den Bosch (XorOv1.5)
°Viitorul - Botosani (XorOv1.5)
°AZ - SC Telstar (XorOv1.5)
°Wahda FC - Nassr (XorOv1.5)
°Reading - Newcastle u23 (Ov1.5)
°Brighton - Wolves u23 (Ov1.5)

#doubleyourmoney
Re: Rashford Wins King Of The Match Award, Becomes First Player by emilas1979(m): 12:26pm On Aug 12, 2019
Because he played against a more competitive team (chelsea),than the one Sterling played against
DIKEnaWAR:

Re: Rashford Wins King Of The Match Award, Becomes First Player by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 12, 2019
AgreatMan:

Sterling had better support than Rashford. Man City was always going to win. You can't compare the support cast behind Sterling nor the opposition Rashford had to cope with.

It's sick that football has become a game of numbers
Are you sure you understand your last sentence?
Football was designed to always be a game of numbers until y'all changed it to a game of individuals like Ronaldo and Messi which is sickening.

Don't say things because you want to say them.

1 Like

Re: Rashford Wins King Of The Match Award, Becomes First Player by esente: 12:41pm On Aug 12, 2019
The kain beating wey ManU beat Chelsea remind me of the beating wey me and my friend give one pickpocket last month.
Re: Rashford Wins King Of The Match Award, Becomes First Player by tillaman(m): 12:43pm On Aug 12, 2019
engrchykae:
but Anthony martial is not English.
he was wrong
he should be English before he can deserve that.
sterling is English but he is in the wrong side of Manchester
makes sense
Re: Rashford Wins King Of The Match Award, Becomes First Player by SaintChukz(m): 12:52pm On Aug 12, 2019
safarigirl:
What exactly is king of the match?

The OP failed to explain what it means, or the criteria for the award. This is poor journalism at its peak, but then, OP, are you even a journalist?

Lol...why are you taking this so serious? IMHO was it really necessary? Some of us already what it is. Fine, the op should have given an explanation on the King of Match, but then you're bashing him as if you both know yourselves from some where.
Re: Rashford Wins King Of The Match Award, Becomes First Player by UrVillagePpl: 12:58pm On Aug 12, 2019
WalkerMichael:
congratulations RASHIDI!

IF YOU QUOTE ME, MAKE SURE YOU ARE NOT A CHELSEA FAN ELSE I'LL FINISH YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the blood is red, and forever i am a red.......

united for life grin cool

1 Like

Re: Rashford Wins King Of The Match Award, Becomes First Player by Bigfishlee45(m): 1:06pm On Aug 12, 2019
AgreatMan:

Sterling had better support than Rashford. Man City was always going to win. You can't compare the support cast behind Sterling nor the opposition Rashford had to cope with.

It's sick that football has become a game of numbers

Baba, why the hate on the bright young star? Rashford's effort in the win against strong Chelsea is far better than Starling's advantage over poor westham United.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With Family In Juventus / Israel Adesanya Brags In Yoruba To Celebrate His Win Against Paulo Costa / AFCON: Antonio Rudiger Celebrates Sierra Leone's Draw With Holders, Algeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.