Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,086 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

Rashford Wins King Of The Match Award, Becomes First Player - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rashford Wins King Of The Match Award, Becomes First Player (41080 Views)

Rashford Wins EPL Player Of The Month For The Third Time This Season / Cristiano Ronaldo Wins King Of The Match & Scores 17th Goal Vs Chelsea (Photo) / Ahmed Musa Flaunts His Man Of The Match Award After World Cup Heroics. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rashford Wins King Of The Match Award, Becomes First Player by safarigirl(f): 1:07pm On Aug 12, 2019
SaintChukz:

Lol...why are you taking this so serious? IMHO was it really necessary? Some of us already what it is. Fine, the op should have given an explanation on the King of Match, but then you're bashing him as if you both know yourselves from some where.
You don't know what bashing is.

I asked if he was a journalist, did I call him names? It is serious, this is news, it is meant to inform and educate.
Re: Rashford Wins King Of The Match Award, Becomes First Player by SaintChukz(m): 1:15pm On Aug 12, 2019
safarigirl:
You don't know what bashing is.

I asked if he was a journalist, did I call him names? It is serious, this is news, it is meant to inform and educate.

Point of correction...I know what bashing is!

If you think that word was stronger than you intended, think again because that was how strong you sounded when you asked the op your so called question.
Re: Rashford Wins King Of The Match Award, Becomes First Player by Goodlyhrt(m): 1:38pm On Aug 12, 2019
davidodiba:
That's how they will keep hyping man u players until they start crashing like pack of cards...

To me Chelsea played a better football than man u yestersay
Four [/nothing]
Re: Rashford Wins King Of The Match Award, Becomes First Player by unitysheart(m): 1:44pm On Aug 12, 2019
DIKEnaWAR:
Why was it not given to Sterling who netted a hat trick and made wonderful contributions in their first game of the season? Why does the English press fail and refuse to honour that boy, who is the best player to come out of England in recent times.

Harry Kane this, Harry Kane that. Or Harry Maguire or Rashford or any other but Sterling.
Na each match get him own king. Sterling was king of his own match.
Re: Rashford Wins King Of The Match Award, Becomes First Player by Zencrypto: 2:24pm On Aug 12, 2019
Rush now!!! contact (zencon.agency@gmail.com) for guidelines and proofs on how you can make cool money investing in the crypto market through a professional broker and expert in the market.
Re: Rashford Wins King Of The Match Award, Becomes First Player by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 12, 2019
DIKEnaWAR:
Why was it not given to Sterling who netted a hat trick and made wonderful contributions in their first game of the season? Why does the English press fail and refuse to honour that boy, who is the best player to come out of England in recent times.

Harry Kane this, Harry Kane that. Or Harry Maguire or Rashford or any other but Sterling.
Starling is from Jamaica not an English by origin
Re: Rashford Wins King Of The Match Award, Becomes First Player by Successstein1: 3:05pm On Aug 12, 2019
Please follow this link and like the subsequent post..Doing so will help me win a competition . Thank you in advance

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0lOMkwF_Af/
Re: Rashford Wins King Of The Match Award, Becomes First Player by davidodiba(m): 3:28pm On Aug 12, 2019
Goodlyhrt:
Four [/nothing]

Go on and win 3 consecutive games and I will know you are REDDY.....mtchewwwwwwww
Re: Rashford Wins King Of The Match Award, Becomes First Player by riczy(m): 5:22pm On Aug 12, 2019
Kingv:
Over hyped average player
tot u av been advised time and again to desist from weed!
Re: Rashford Wins King Of The Match Award, Becomes First Player by abbaashiru(m): 5:48pm On Aug 12, 2019
Up Man utd!!!...
Re: Rashford Wins King Of The Match Award, Becomes First Player by kingpheenix(m): 7:44pm On Aug 12, 2019
All these bloggers sha, they give king of the match for every match and incase you have the premier league app you would notice that sterling won the king of the match after the game
Re: Rashford Wins King Of The Match Award, Becomes First Player by dannielight(m): 1:41am On Aug 13, 2019
This Man Utd can make some people port...just imagine the trashing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mateo, Lionel Messi’s Son Hailed After Handing Father's Golden Shoe / Premier League Announces Substitute Rule Change / Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With Family In Juventus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.