Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,488 members, 7,954,884 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:42 AM

PFN And CAN Should Uproot This Enormous weed It Has Allowed To Grow Among Us - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / PFN And CAN Should Uproot This Enormous weed It Has Allowed To Grow Among Us (624 Views)

Jimmy Odukoya: PFN And CAN Are In Serious Trouble / COZA Vs Busola Dakolo: Why I Shunned PFN Panel - Pastor Fatoyinbo / COZA: Pastor Fatoyinbo Is Not Our Member- PFN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PFN And CAN Should Uproot This Enormous weed It Has Allowed To Grow Among Us by constancefriday(m): 11:58pm On Aug 11, 2019
PFN and CAN should uproot the giant weed it has allowed to grow amongst us real Christians: Paul Adefarasin and his fake Church:
This is an open letter to PFN and CAN, because we've endured enough of the insultive, heretic, oppresive and blasphemous actions of Paul Adefarasin, the so called Pastor of Rock Cathedral or whatever he calls his Church.
This is not the first time we're reporting him to PFN and CAN.
His actions are UnChristlike, UnChristian, Self Willed, Aristocratic, Gangsterlike and Mafian.
Very unpresentable and unbecoming of someone who has a rank or an office in PFN.
How did he get that office at all? Did he buy your consciences with Money? Has the things of GOD now become merchandises for sale?
I say this because within the last 24 hours Unknown Policemen stormed the Domicile of my closest allies and whisked both her and her Husband to an undisclosed location, without a warrant.
Who would do that except him?
Paul Adefarasin has stealthly been threatening me, with arrests and torture by SARS, a possible extrajudicial assasination etc after he's both attempted to kill me in the garage of Rock Cathedral on Sunday August 28th 2016, and A Kidnap in November 2017 at Ajah Bus-Stop few days before the experience concert that year.
He's been sending goons and spies after me and i want both PFN, CAN and the General Public to ask him if threatening, intimidating Pastors and Preachers and unleashing SARS on them is the great commission Christ Jesus called us to do?
I and my team/army of real belivers are very pissed off, and via this post we demand that PFN and CAN should do something decisive about Paul Adefarasin and his fake Church.
If PFN and CAN fails to do something decisive about this gigantic weed it allowed to grow like cancer amongst believers who worship the real and true GOD, SHAME ON ALL OF NIGERIA'S SO CALLED CHRISTIAN LEADERS. YOU BRING SHAME TO THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST IN NIGERIA.
Thanks.
Yours Sincerely and Faithfully:
Apostle Constance Friday.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PFN And CAN Should Uproot This Enormous weed It Has Allowed To Grow Among Us by ignitewatch(m): 12:10am On Aug 12, 2019
Op, this long Epistle. Yet you didn't tell us what happened or what's really happening.
You should let us know, so if pfn/can fail we might be able to put pressure... Who knows

1 Like

Re: PFN And CAN Should Uproot This Enormous weed It Has Allowed To Grow Among Us by ademchij: 4:19am On Aug 03, 2021
constancefriday:
PFN and CAN should uproot the giant weed it has allowed to grow amongst us real Christians: Paul Adefarasin and his fake Church:
This is an open letter to PFN and CAN, because we've endured enough of the insultive, heretic, oppresive and blasphemous actions of Paul Adefarasin, the so called Pastor of Rock Cathedral or whatever he calls his Church.
His actions are UnChristlike, UnChristian, Self Willed, Aristocratic, Gangsterlike and Mafian.
Very unpresentable and unbecoming of someone who has a rank or an office in PFN.
How did he get that office at all? Did he buy your consciences with Money? Has the things of GOD now become merchandises for sale?
I say this because within the last 24 hours Unknown Policemen stormed the Domicile of my closest allies and whisked both her and her Husband to an undisclosed location, without a warrant.
Paul Adefarasin has stealthly been threatening me, with arrests and torture by SARS, a possible extrajudicial assasination etc after he's both attempted to kill me in the garage of Rock Cathedral on Sunday August 28th 2016, and A Kidnap in November 2017 at Ajah Bus-Stop few days before the experience concert that year.
He's been sending goons and spies after me and i want both PFN, CAN and the General Public to ask him if threatening, intimidating Pastors and Preachers and unleashing SARS on them is the great commission Christ Jesus called us to do?
I and my team/army of real belivers are very pissed off, and via this post we demand that PFN and CAN should do something decisive about Paul Adefarasin and his fake Church.
If PFN and CAN fails to do something decisive about this gigantic weed it allowed to grow like cancer amongst believers who worship the real and true GOD, SHAME ON ALL OF NIGERIA'S SO CALLED CHRISTIAN LEADERS. YOU BRING SHAME TO THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST IN NIGERIA.
Thanks.
Re: PFN And CAN Should Uproot This Enormous weed It Has Allowed To Grow Among Us by stephieok: 11:21pm On Sep 25, 2021
constancefriday:
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Conversion Therapy Organization Founder Comes Out As Gay: 'please Forgive Me' / Joseph The Husband Of Mary: The Measure Of A Man / Pastor Adeboye's Sermon @ The Port Harcourt Holy Ghost Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.