Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,790 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Pastor Adeboye's Sermon @ The Port Harcourt Holy Ghost Rally - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye's Sermon @ The Port Harcourt Holy Ghost Rally (524 Views)

Pastor Adeboye's Sermon @ The Abuja 2019 Holy Ghost Service / Pastor Adeboye's Sermon @the November 2019 Rccg Divine Encounter / Pastor Adeboye's Sermon @the November 2019 Holy Communion Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye's Sermon @ The Port Harcourt Holy Ghost Rally by Haleplushearty: 1:55pm On Nov 17, 2019
RCCG PORT HARCOURT HOLY GHOST RALLY 2019

TOPIC: DIVINE HELP

TEXT: ISAIAH 41:10-13

BY: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vS4N-jkdAkA
OPENING PRAYER
Thank You Lord, why don’t you lift your hands to the Most High God give Him glory, honour, adoration, praise Him, magnify His Holy Name, He’s worthy to be praised, adored, worship the King of kings, the Lord of lords, the Ancient of Days, the Unchangeable Changer, give Him glory, let Him hear your voice, praise Him, adore Him, Magnify His Holy name, worship the Alpha, the Omega, the Beginning, the Ending, the One who was, is and is to come, the Almighty, magnify the One who is called: Wonderful, Counsellor, the Mighty God, the Everlasting Father, the Prince of Peace, worship the Ancient of Days, the I AM that I AM, the One who lives forever, worship the Helper of the helpless, the One who can never dies, thank You Lord, glory be to Your Holy name, thank You Father.
+Father, we are many here today, please pay special attention to me.

�SONG
What a Mighty God we serve
Heaven and earth adore Him
Angels bow before Him

Thank You Father, we just want to bless Your name what a great God You are, the helper of the helpless Hallowed be thy name, thank You for loving Rivers State, accept our thanks in Jesus name, in the lives of everyone of us from the highest to the lowest do something new, heal the sick, set the captives free, begin to prosper the poor, let everyone begin to sing a new song, thank you Almighty God, for in Jesus Mighty name we have prayed.

Shake hands with two or three people and tell them my time is now.

THE MESSAGE
Isaiah 41:10-13
10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
11 Behold, all they that were incensed against thee shall be ashamed and confounded: they shall be as nothing; and they that strive with thee shall perish.
12 Thou shalt seek them, and shalt not find them, even them that contended with thee: they that war against thee shall be as nothing, and as a thing of nought.
13 For I the Lord thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee.

The Bible says two are better than one, no matter how strong/rich/influential/anointed you are you still need help. If you have a helper you will achieve much more than you can achieve alone. Everybody needs help, the best help you can get is from the Almighty God, on behalf of Almighty God, God will help you. He can help anybody and everybody.

1. He can help the poor because He’s rich. Haggai 2:8
2. He can help the weak because He’s strong. Genesis 17 :1
3. He can help who is nobody because He is a promoter. 1Samuel 2:8
4. He can help the high because He’s the Most High. Psalm 91:1
5. He can help the one who thinks he doesn't need help. 2Kings 4:9-17
No matter how great you are you will become greater.

THINGS ABOUT THE HELP OF GOD
1.Divine help will always be on time, God is never late. Psalm 46:1, Psalm 124:1-7 He will be there the moment you need help.
1Kings 17:8-16, For somebody here today, your help will arrive today. In the Name that is above every other name before you walk out of here your help will come.
2.He can send help from unexpected sources. Psalm 24:1, Exodus 17:1-6, Matthew 17:24-27, John 6:5-13. You will never beg, from a source you are not expecting God will send help to you.
3.God can help even when the odds against you are overwhelming, show the odd that He’s the Almighty God. Isaiah 43:13, Daniel 3:1-30, Judges 15:11-15 Tide will turn now, enemies within and without will be put to shame. God will make a way for you today in all areas of your life where there seems to be no way. Every internal enemy in your life shall be disappointed, God will disappoint those who think you will die young.
4.God can help you when no one else can help, John 5:2-9 when no man can help God will help you. Next time I hear from you you will be on the high level. Mark 5:2-15, In verse 20 his destiny was restored. Genesis 18:9-14 What is impossible with man is possible with God, every impossibility in your life will be made possible today. When no man can help the Almighty God will send help to you.

MESSAGE/PRAYER OF SALVATION
Revelation 3:20 God can’t help you if you are not ready to be helped. God can only help if you will let Him help you. Come and surrender to Jesus now, He is ready to help you when no one is. The help of the helpless is calling you, come and surrender to Him now.
+Ask God to save your soul and His blood to wash your sin, ask God to takeover your life and become your Lord.
+Let’s pray for their salvation, for forgiveness of their sins and ask God to wash them clean with His blood.
+Almighty God i just want to say thank You for Your word and these people that responded to altar call, please receive them in Jesus name, have mercy on them, let Your blood wash away their sins, save their souls, give them a new beginning, write their names in the book of life.
+Please Lord, don’t let them ever backslide, thank You Almighty God in Jesus Mighty name we have prayed.

PRAYER POINTS
+Thank the Almighty God and ask for three major things you want before December 25th.
+Father, on behalf of all of us I say thank You for the salvation of souls, testimonies, i’m joiny my faith with theirs deliver everything they have asked for.
+Make impossibility possible in their lives.
+Reverse the irreversible in their lives.
+Give them a new song concerning urgent case before they leave.
+Let urgent miracles be delivered to them.
+Let there be collision of testimonies next year if You delay Your coming.
+We will all be blessed, hands lifted will be anointed, anything you touch will prosper, doors will be opened, you will find favour with God and men, your promotion will be accelerated, you will be greater, before this time next year you will be shining.
+By the grace of God you will serve the Lord.
+God will answer your prayer with fire

***Shout a big Hallelujah.
Go in peace, God will go with you.

WORDS OF KNOWLEDGE
+Daddy says there’s someone here today, He said recently you have been dreaming of graves He asked me to tell you that the graves are not for you but for your enemies.
+ God said those who are expecting you to die young will be disappointed.
+God said next time your doctor sees you He will have a pleasant surprise’.
+The Lord asked me to tell someone that the project that you considered abandoned shall be finished.
+God said there’s someone here, your inner cry is God speak to my case, He asked me to tell you I will help you.
+God said to someone I will wipe away the tears from your eyes and i will robe you with joy.

(1) (Reply)

Watch Pastor Chris Live at Rhapsody Of Realities Rhapathon / List The Gimmicks False Prophets Use These Days / Heal Those With Coronavirus, Hilda Dokubo Tells Pastors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.