Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

Properties Of Stella Udogwu, Former Accountant General Of Imo State (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Properties Of Stella Udogwu, Former Accountant General Of Imo State (Photos) (59684 Views)

Ebonyi: Issue Certificates Of Return To Igariwe, Udogwu Now, PDP Charges INEC / Gunmen Destroy Cars & Other Properties Of Sit-At-Home Violators In Enugu / Pandora: Inside The Secret Offshore Companies, London Properties Of Bello-Koko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Properties Of Stella Udogwu, Former Accountant General Of Imo State (Photos) by pedel: 7:26am On Aug 12, 2019
The same way people complained against Buhari going after looters.
How is the government suppose to fund project if there is no money in the state purse but inside ex-leaders account?
Imagine they sent you out of school for owing fees and your parent is broke but someone owed him money, would you tell him not to pay the person a visit?

Wantedmiller:
Recovering our state resources is a good thing.....

But..... As a governor there are many places In Imo State that needs urgent attention right now.

Are we gonna be on stand by until recover every kobo?

Ihedioha Biko help ooooooo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Properties Of Stella Udogwu, Former Accountant General Of Imo State (Photos) by Enyimbamercedes: 7:32am On Aug 12, 2019
Please who else spotted a luxury car? That is a pretty bland garage but poverty mentality will allow us call 2003 foreign used car brand new.

Next story

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Properties Of Stella Udogwu, Former Accountant General Of Imo State (Photos) by kizz007: 7:34am On Aug 12, 2019
My guy this na simultaneous equation , his doing this and also doing other things . All for the interest of imolite .
funshint:
So Ihedioha is still on this?! I swear Imo don enter one chance.

2 Likes

Re: Properties Of Stella Udogwu, Former Accountant General Of Imo State (Photos) by OkoYibo: 7:36am On Aug 12, 2019
[s]
franchasng:
Ihedioha must caution his media handlers ASAP! Imo state is not Yoruba or Hausa-Fulani state where you jail people online without a formal court proceedings.

Ihedioha must desist from the same foolish media trial Buhari and APC government used because Igbos are not Hausa-Fulanis nor gullible Yorubas who jail people online even when they have not been found guilty by any competent court of the land. Igbos are too wise to fall for useless media propaganda and persecution; it can only work for Yorubas and Hausa-Fulanis who carry radio about waiting for order to start killing Christians.

Ihedioha be careful, don't follow the footsteps of Hausa-Fulani and Yoruba supporter of APC political propaganda that ruined Nigeria the way it is today.

Please stop this nonsense. If Rochas and his aides looted Imo, petition EFCC and use IBC to tell Imolites your efforts to recover Imo stolen funds from Rochas for future reference, then focus on your own job and do it well.
[/s]

Una never see anything. Ihedioha will teach you people sense.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Properties Of Stella Udogwu, Former Accountant General Of Imo State (Photos) by OkoYibo: 7:36am On Aug 12, 2019
vanunu:

We don't want criminals in Imo State.

Hahahaha

Imolites are seriously ashamed but pride not gree them talk. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Properties Of Stella Udogwu, Former Accountant General Of Imo State (Photos) by Kapeter(m): 7:37am On Aug 12, 2019
HeightsKE:
Baba, tinubu is not your problem,go get a job
he's prolly throwing a shade. They are more concern about tinubu while they abadonaed their own house to their leader to loot and run it to the ground. They were here shouting and talking about tinubu bullion van buh see what their own ordinary accountant general stole in just two years. They(their leaders) treat them anyhow because they(their leaders) know they won't ask them, they are only interested in what happen in sw and majorly lagos while they abadon their root to ruin. Pathetic creatures.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Properties Of Stella Udogwu, Former Accountant General Of Imo State (Photos) by Minjim: 7:41am On Aug 12, 2019
They should be really to prove this allegations in court. Court is the only one that can punish him and it's not like public opinion that act on sentiments and affiliations. It deals with facts and evidence
Re: Properties Of Stella Udogwu, Former Accountant General Of Imo State (Photos) by GeoAfrikana(m): 7:41am On Aug 12, 2019
eagleu:
Say no to trial by media!
How do you even convince us to the facts of this case in one thread?
That primitive tactic used by Fulanis must not be adopted in Igboland. Go to court and make your case, not N/L.

You made a good point then polluted it with tribal hate. Now you've successfully lost a larger part of your audience.
Re: Properties Of Stella Udogwu, Former Accountant General Of Imo State (Photos) by Nobody: 7:42am On Aug 12, 2019
funshint:
buhari is still using same tactics for the past 5yrs now. I guess that is why Nigeria is decaying every day

1 Like

Re: Properties Of Stella Udogwu, Former Accountant General Of Imo State (Photos) by Ijaya123: 7:44am On Aug 12, 2019
vanunu:

Stop posting nonsense.

Re: Properties Of Stella Udogwu, Former Accountant General Of Imo State (Photos) by omerukokwuru(m): 7:44am On Aug 12, 2019
kizz007:
My guy this na simultaneous equation , his doing this and also doing other things . All for the interest of imolite .
can you name one or two projects that ihedioah has initiated since assuming office, I am yet to read of any, it would be nice if he is contributing in the development of the state infrastructure, cuz all we read is his vengeful destruction of his predecessor's projects

1 Like

Re: Properties Of Stella Udogwu, Former Accountant General Of Imo State (Photos) by Nobody: 7:44am On Aug 12, 2019
These are not proves a reasonable journalist comes with concrete facts not just pictures. Anybody can snap pix and post it online to buttress a point
Re: Properties Of Stella Udogwu, Former Accountant General Of Imo State (Photos) by Gandollaar(f): 7:45am On Aug 12, 2019
funshint:
There's no one chance any where. The Roach and his minions must vomit all the yams they ate!
Did you see the governor there? There is division of labor and the agency with the mandate is doing a perfect job and imolites are proud of them.

1 Like

Re: Properties Of Stella Udogwu, Former Accountant General Of Imo State (Photos) by 1shortblackboy: 7:46am On Aug 12, 2019
They should leave media trial and obtain a conviction in court was all this nonsense
Re: Properties Of Stella Udogwu, Former Accountant General Of Imo State (Photos) by xpool(m): 7:47am On Aug 12, 2019
Ritzy10:
Watch Video HERE
What do I need the video for?
Re: Properties Of Stella Udogwu, Former Accountant General Of Imo State (Photos) by Ijaya123: 7:48am On Aug 12, 2019
franchasng:
[s]Ihedioha must caution his media handlers ASAP! Imo state is not Yoruba or Hausa-Fulani state where you jail people online without a formal court proceedings.

Ihedioha must desist from the same foolish media trial Buhari and APC government used because Igbos are not Hausa-Fulanis nor gullible Yorubas who jail people online even when they have not been found guilty by any competent court of the land. Igbos are too wise to fall for useless media propaganda and persecution; it can only work for Yorubas and Hausa-Fulanis who carry radio about waiting for order to start killing Christians.

Ihedioha be careful, don't follow the footsteps of Hausa-Fulani and Yoruba supporter of APC political propaganda that ruined Nigeria the way it is today.

Please stop this nonsense. If Rochas and his aides looted Imo, petition EFCC and use IBC to tell Imolites your efforts to recover Imo stolen funds from Rochas for future reference, then focus on your own job and do it well[/s].

Imo people are in for a long thing. You never see anything. Continue with your tribal hatred.

Have you collected your kerosene?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Properties Of Stella Udogwu, Former Accountant General Of Imo State (Photos) by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 7:48am On Aug 12, 2019
funshint:

He is doing the right thing

I'm from IMO state bro Rocha's really raped us

He took almost all the lands in my village

1 Like

Re: Properties Of Stella Udogwu, Former Accountant General Of Imo State (Photos) by Brugo(m): 7:48am On Aug 12, 2019
Jamesbally:
Only in the East, will a Governor suspend his primary duty and chasing shadows. Only in the East, will Politicians aquire so many properties with state funds. Only in the East, Government will do Substandard projects, yet Igbo's will be praising them. Only in the East, will a Governor appoint all his siblings, parents, in-laws into the Government and the masses praise him for that.

The East lack good leaders, but I don't feel sorry for them. They deserve the kind of leaders they get.

grin grin
What else do you expect from people that hate other ethnic groups?

Any tribe that can be swayed by someone like Nnamdi Kanu, forget it, that tribe cannot choose good leaders. They only go for peddlers of hate like Ihedioha.

3 Likes

Re: Properties Of Stella Udogwu, Former Accountant General Of Imo State (Photos) by Nobody: 7:48am On Aug 12, 2019
Jamesbally:
Only in the East, will a Governor suspend his primary duty and chasing shadows. Only in the East, will Politicians aquire so many properties with state funds. Only in the East, Government will do Substandard projects, yet Igbo's will be praising them. Only in the East, will a Governor appoint all his siblings, parents, in-laws into the Government and the masses praise him for that.

The East lack good leaders, but I don't feel sorry for them. They deserve the kind of leaders they get.
be shouting east while one man turn the whole Yoruba land into his private empire, deciding who get any position.
is it not in the north that an ex governor was trying to make his son in-law governor and they were busy shouting kwakwasiya? okorocha tried it and he was resisted from day one

5 Likes

Re: Properties Of Stella Udogwu, Former Accountant General Of Imo State (Photos) by Jokkarm2: 7:49am On Aug 12, 2019
From the video, all I saw were those cars that if you sell all of them, it can't buy one Gwagon. The building can not be uprooted and you don't expect accountant to live in a boys quarter house . for me, is not much to compare with what other leaders have stolen.
Re: Properties Of Stella Udogwu, Former Accountant General Of Imo State (Photos) by Centcanada: 7:50am On Aug 12, 2019
Is Buhari not recovering loot fund and government property or is the governors own will be different? If recovering stolen govt property was your achievement for a year or two, let him do it after all, Buhari is using 8years to do the same thing too. We all are IJ the shell of politics of bitterness. If another man or party man do his own, make e no pain una well well.

1 Like

Re: Properties Of Stella Udogwu, Former Accountant General Of Imo State (Photos) by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 12, 2019
omerukokwuru:
can you name one or two projects that ihedioah has initiated since assuming office, I am yet to read of any, it would be nice if he is contributing in the development of the state infrastructure, cuz all we read is his vengeful destruction of his predecessor's projects
can you name any two projects that was initiated by your state government in just this few months in office?

2 Likes

Re: Properties Of Stella Udogwu, Former Accountant General Of Imo State (Photos) by Centcanada: 7:51am On Aug 12, 2019
Is Buhari not recovering loot fund and government property or is the governors own will be different? If recovering stolen govt property was your achievement for a year or two, let him do it after all, Buhari is using 8years to do the same thing too. We all are In the shell of politics of bitterness. If another man or party man do his own, make e no pain una well well.

1 Like

Re: Properties Of Stella Udogwu, Former Accountant General Of Imo State (Photos) by babyfaceafrica: 7:51am On Aug 12, 2019
vanunu:

all politicians are criminals..ihedioha is show boating
Re: Properties Of Stella Udogwu, Former Accountant General Of Imo State (Photos) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:52am On Aug 12, 2019
They will always shout "Tinubu is a thief ", this one is a what?
They monitor Tinubu while their people are milking them dry.
Re: Properties Of Stella Udogwu, Former Accountant General Of Imo State (Photos) by ngadaAwo: 7:53am On Aug 12, 2019
[s]
Brugo:

grin grin
What else do you expect from people that hate other ethnic groups?

Any tribe that can be swayed by someone like Nnamdi Kanu, forget it, that tribe cannot choose good leaders. They only go for peddlers of hate like Ihedioha.
[/s]
Re: Properties Of Stella Udogwu, Former Accountant General Of Imo State (Photos) by Godwin2am(m): 7:54am On Aug 12, 2019
FISH ALL ROACHES FROM ROACHASE CUPBOARD
Re: Properties Of Stella Udogwu, Former Accountant General Of Imo State (Photos) by SoNature(m): 7:54am On Aug 12, 2019
Just like someone rightly said, we must continue to kick against media trial in Nigeria.

If we think that someone looted public funds, get enough evidence and take them to court.

I can't work hard all my life to become successful, and I get a political appointment. Few years in government, some idiots will be shouting on social media that I looted government funds.

Simply use the court to prosecute corrupt public officials.

If we don't have faith in our legal system, we don't have a reason existing as a country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fashola Dancing Shoki At APC Campaign Rally (photos) / Late Emir Of Katsina Admiring Traffic Light During Visit To UK In 1940s / Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.