Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,269 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:01 AM

Properties Of Stella Udogwu, Former Accountant General Of Imo State (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Properties Of Stella Udogwu, Former Accountant General Of Imo State (Photos) (59685 Views)

Ebonyi: Issue Certificates Of Return To Igariwe, Udogwu Now, PDP Charges INEC / Gunmen Destroy Cars & Other Properties Of Sit-At-Home Violators In Enugu / Pandora: Inside The Secret Offshore Companies, London Properties Of Bello-Koko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Properties Of Stella Udogwu, Former Accountant General Of Imo State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 12, 2019
Kapeter:
he's prolly throwing a shade. They are more concern about tinubu while they abadonaed their own house to their leader to loot and run it to the ground. They were here shouting and talking about tinubu bullion van buh see what their own ordinary accountant general stole in just two years. They(their leaders) treat them anyhow because they(their leaders) know they won't ask them, they are only interested in what happen in sw and majorly lagos while they abadon their root to ruin. Pathetic creatures.
Oga! from what I'm seeing there, there are no extotic cars there as they claimed..,all these cars and houses can even be owned by ordinary bank(branch) manager and on individual hustle besides i believe the woman was not poor at the time of appointment as the accountant general... pathetic hooman bin.

1 Like

Re: Properties Of Stella Udogwu, Former Accountant General Of Imo State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 12, 2019
HeightsKE:
Baba, tinubu is not your problem,go get a job

and the Tinibu will still die one day...

he is not God
Re: Properties Of Stella Udogwu, Former Accountant General Of Imo State (Photos) by AuroraB(f): 8:46am On Aug 12, 2019
eagleu:
Say no to trial by media!
How do you even convince us to the facts of this case in one thread?
That primitive tactic used by Fulanis must not be adopted in Igboland. Go to court and make your case, not N/L.
Is she punished yet
Re: Properties Of Stella Udogwu, Former Accountant General Of Imo State (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 8:47am On Aug 12, 2019
funshint:
So Ihedioha is still on this?! I swear Imo don enter one chance.
u are not thinking right.

1 Like

Re: Properties Of Stella Udogwu, Former Accountant General Of Imo State (Photos) by AuroraB(f): 8:48am On Aug 12, 2019
careytommy37:
Ihedioha is gunning to become the most useless PDP governor in history..
It appear imolites are in for a long bumpy ride.
We complain give you undecided
Re: Properties Of Stella Udogwu, Former Accountant General Of Imo State (Photos) by jesmond3945: 8:48am On Aug 12, 2019
Jamesbally:
Only in the East, will a Governor suspend his primary duty and chasing shadows. Only in the East, will Politicians aquire so many properties with state funds. Only in the East, Government will do Substandard projects, yet Igbo's will be praising them. Only in the East, will a Governor appoint all his siblings, parents, in-laws into the Government and the masses praise him for that.

The East lack good leaders, but I don't feel sorry for them. They deserve the kind of leaders they get.
only in the east? Nigerians you are guys are the most vile of creatures thats why your politicians rape you from the back.

1 Like

Re: Properties Of Stella Udogwu, Former Accountant General Of Imo State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 12, 2019
Ijaya123:

Imo people are in for a long thing. You never see anything. Continue with your tribal hatred.

Have you collected your kerosene?
So you were in coma when one man turned the entire yeloba land to his private empire? oh you were also blind to see that...,you guys and hypocricy are like 5and 6

1 Like

Re: Properties Of Stella Udogwu, Former Accountant General Of Imo State (Photos) by Perkins2018: 8:51am On Aug 12, 2019
franchasng:
Ihedioha must caution his media handlers ASAP! Imo state is not Yoruba or Hausa-Fulani state where you jail people online without a formal court proceedings.

Ihedioha must desist from the same foolish media trial Buhari and APC government used because Igbos are not Hausa-Fulanis nor gullible Yorubas who jail people online even when they have not been found guilty by any competent court of the land. Igbos are too wise to fall for useless media propaganda and persecution; it can only work for Yorubas and Hausa-Fulanis who carry radio about waiting for order to start killing Christians.

Ihedioha be careful, don't follow the footsteps of Hausa-Fulani and Yoruba supporter of APC political propaganda that ruined Nigeria the way it is today.

Please stop this nonsense. If Rochas and his aides looted Imo, petition EFCC and use IBC to tell Imolites your efforts to recover Imo stolen funds from Rochas for future reference, then focus on your own job and do it well.

Make your points next time without mentioning Yoruba. Only a fool will compare Igbo apes with the erudite Yoruba.
Re: Properties Of Stella Udogwu, Former Accountant General Of Imo State (Photos) by AuroraB(f): 8:53am On Aug 12, 2019
franchasng:
Ihedioha must caution his media handlers ASAP! Imo state is not Yoruba or Hausa-Fulani state where you jail people online without a formal court proceedings.

Ihedioha must desist from the same foolish media trial Buhari and APC government used because Igbos are not Hausa-Fulanis nor gullible Yorubas who jail people online even when they have not been found guilty by any competent court of the land. Igbos are too wise to fall for useless media propaganda and persecution; it can only work for Yorubas and Hausa-Fulanis who carry radio about waiting for order to start killing Christians.

Ihedioha be careful, don't follow the footsteps of Hausa-Fulani and Yoruba supporter of APC political propaganda that ruined Nigeria the way it is today.

Please stop this nonsense. If Rochas and his aides looted Imo, petition EFCC and use IBC to tell Imolites your efforts to recover Imo stolen funds from Rochas for future reference, then focus on your own job and do it well.
Which EFCC? If EFCC exists, Rochas would not be in the hallowed chambers till now.
Re: Properties Of Stella Udogwu, Former Accountant General Of Imo State (Photos) by Ijaya123: 9:00am On Aug 12, 2019
LordSamuel:
So you were in coma when one man turned the entire yeloba land to his private empire? oh you were also blind to see that...,you guys and hypocricy are like 5and 6

The same Yorubaland you and your ilks can't survive without.
Re: Properties Of Stella Udogwu, Former Accountant General Of Imo State (Photos) by Legalaffairs(m): 9:03am On Aug 12, 2019
funshint:

To be sincere you are one of those who has gotten accustomed to the rot, who can't live without the rot, who only status quo is the rot.

In your little time in school if ever did you ever come across the word "delegated legislation"? Did you learn about delegated duties? If yes cover your face in shame for mentioning Ihedioha. But if the answers are no, continue ignorance because we can't help you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Properties Of Stella Udogwu, Former Accountant General Of Imo State (Photos) by engrchykae(m): 9:05am On Aug 12, 2019
eole blasting my able governor ihedioha are the same i.diots who voted buhari and exected him to jail gej.
they hailed him for confiscating diezani s loot and dasuki.
if recovery of imo state wealth is is the only thing ihedioha achieved in four years,good imolites will be joyful.
rochas looted for 8 years intending to use his inlaw to cover his loot.
if fashola had been man enough to do so to tinubu,lagos may be better than cairo.
but it can only be done by an igbo man.
everything the igbo is hated even his courage
.aside the igbo,the rest of west adricans are subhumans who never evolved to reublicans.
the rest of africa still cherish the enrichment of the selected few over the imoverishment of the larger oulation.
Re: Properties Of Stella Udogwu, Former Accountant General Of Imo State (Photos) by AuroraB(f): 9:08am On Aug 12, 2019
PapaAdanna:
But MUMU people will come here and say ihedioha is witch hunting.

But they will be the ones that will always cry of corruption.

IHEDIOHA is the DUDE!
Funny, Imolites aren't the ones complaining but APsheets that have exchanged their powers of reasoning for a bowl of Ewa and Sandy agege bread
Re: Properties Of Stella Udogwu, Former Accountant General Of Imo State (Photos) by Jamesbally: 9:12am On Aug 12, 2019
Mk12:

lol it seems you don't know the meaning of the word terrorist. you should go back to school.
did you see any of them blowing up their own brothers with bomb?

nothing will stop the north from being cursed. it shall remain the poverty headquarter of the world. terrorism shall continue to ravage it.

IPOB Terrorist are doing in the East what Bokoharam are doing in the North East. Besides, Rutulist, Armed Robbers, Kidnappers, Baby factories, 419, Prostitution, child trafficking e.t.c that takes place in the East is by far, beyond what Bokoharam are doing. If I lie, I bet you to go to Onitcha by 8pm. If you come back alive, I'll give you a 100k. grin

So enjoy your Terrorism while it last. grin grin grin grin

Re: Properties Of Stella Udogwu, Former Accountant General Of Imo State (Photos) by PFRB: 9:20am On Aug 12, 2019
Jamesbally:
Only in the East, will a Governor suspend his primary duty and chasing shadows. Only in the East, will Politicians aquire so many properties with state funds. Only in the East, Government will do Substandard projects, yet Igbo's will be praising them. Only in the East, will a Governor appoint all his siblings, parents, in-laws into the Government and the masses praise him for that.

The East lack good leaders, but I don't feel sorry for them. They deserve the kind of leaders they get.
If you do not expose crime and punish criminals crime will spread and spread. What I dont like is the media trial. They should charge these matters to court.

1 Like

Re: Properties Of Stella Udogwu, Former Accountant General Of Imo State (Photos) by naijaseeker: 9:22am On Aug 12, 2019
Wantedmiller:
Recovering our state resources is a good thing.....

But..... As a governor there are many places In Imo State that needs urgent attention right now.

Are we gonna be on stand by until recover every kobo?

Ihedioha Biko help ooooooo

I heard he has increased the percentage of salary paid from 30% to 70% and Ndi Imo are happy.
Re: Properties Of Stella Udogwu, Former Accountant General Of Imo State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 12, 2019
Jamesbally:

IPOB Terrorist are doing in the East what Bokoharam are doing in the North East. Besides, Rutulist, Armed Robbers, Kidnappers, Baby factories, 419, Prostitution, child trafficking e.t.c that takes place in the East is by far, beyond what Bokoharam are doing. If I lie, I bet you to go to Onitcha by 8pm. If you come back alive, I'll give you a 100k. grin

I don't need to save screenshots on my phone to prove my point as terrorism and poverty in the north are known facts. continue till it will consume you
Re: Properties Of Stella Udogwu, Former Accountant General Of Imo State (Photos) by Jamesbally: 9:29am On Aug 12, 2019
ngadaAwo:
[s][/s]
yes but you're a yeroba Muslim

Trash.

Re: Properties Of Stella Udogwu, Former Accountant General Of Imo State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 12, 2019
Ijaya123:

The same Yorubaland you and your ilks can't survive without.
You guys underestimate Igbos and Igboland just believe me that the sweetness of being a member of any organisation and civilation is seeing people from different race, tribe and religion meanwhile any day you wake and found out that the Igbos and people from other tribes are gone, believe me that you will wish it never happened. there are Igbos in the west and other parts of Nigeria likewise the Yorubas in the east and other parts of Nigeria. meanwhile the population of the Igbos is over 40million and 100million in diaspora. so it's no big deal to brag over peanut number of the Igbos in you region as almost every region of the has a good number of the Igbos including northern Nigeria. so know that Igbos are not only limited in your region.
Re: Properties Of Stella Udogwu, Former Accountant General Of Imo State (Photos) by Ijaya123: 9:35am On Aug 12, 2019
LordSamuel:
You guys underestimate Igbos and Igboland just believe me that the sweetness of being a member of any organisation and civilation is seeing people from different race, tribe and religion meanwhile any day you wake and found out that the Igbos and people from other tribes are gone, believe me that you will wish it never happened. there are Igbos in the west and other parts of Nigeria likewise the Yorubas in the east and other parts of Nigeria. meanwhile the population of the Igbos is over 40million and 100million in diaspora. so it's no big deal to brag over peanut number of the Igbos in you region as almost every region of the has a good number of the Igbos including northern Nigeria. so know that Igbos are not only limited in your region.

That's 140million. And the population of the entire Country is about 180milliom.

Keep pulling false figures out of your butthole. Vain boasting and empty chest-beating is a way of life for for shiiteIpob jews.

Your governor is distributing kerosene, go collect yours.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Properties Of Stella Udogwu, Former Accountant General Of Imo State (Photos) by Pvssy: 9:39am On Aug 12, 2019
Ihedioha is the most useless Governor in the World.

At a time. I use to think it was the present Kogi state Governor. But after Ihedioha became Governor. He too K the spot of shame

Damn! Can a Governor be this useless!

Still chasing shadows till date when other Governor's have taken flight.
Re: Properties Of Stella Udogwu, Former Accountant General Of Imo State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 12, 2019
Jamesbally:

These guys are Northern Terrorist too abi? grin grin cheesy cheesy
You don't understand the meaning of terrorismgringrin so keep quiet..,
Re: Properties Of Stella Udogwu, Former Accountant General Of Imo State (Photos) by JAWBONE(m): 9:50am On Aug 12, 2019
funshint:

SHUT up your gutter mouth. Tomorrow na una go dey cry say our leaders have destroyed us. This is someone making efforts to recover what was stolen from government. As long as Ihedioha does not re-loot them or share the properties among his cronies, it's a great move. The recovered properties should be auctioned and the funds realized goes to Imo State treasury. What the hell is wrong with that but you choose to be intellectually lazy.
Re: Properties Of Stella Udogwu, Former Accountant General Of Imo State (Photos) by Staro: 9:51am On Aug 12, 2019
DesChyko:
It'ld be nice to know where she was before ascending office.
In as much as I like the recoveries, it shouldn't be an excuse for the government to steal from individuals.

She was a civil servant
Re: Properties Of Stella Udogwu, Former Accountant General Of Imo State (Photos) by ngadaAwo: 9:59am On Aug 12, 2019
[s]
Pvssy:
Ihedioha is the most useless Governor in the World.

At a time. I use to think it was the present Kogi state Governor. But after Ihedioha became Governor. He too K the spot of shame

Damn! Can a Governor be this useless!

Still chasing shadows till date when other Governor's have taken flight.
[/s]
welcome back bleh
Re: Properties Of Stella Udogwu, Former Accountant General Of Imo State (Photos) by ngadaAwo: 10:00am On Aug 12, 2019
[s]
Jamesbally:

Trash.
[/s]
Re: Properties Of Stella Udogwu, Former Accountant General Of Imo State (Photos) by ngadaAwo: 10:01am On Aug 12, 2019
[s]
Jamesbally:

[/s]
Re: Properties Of Stella Udogwu, Former Accountant General Of Imo State (Photos) by Ferdinandu(m): 10:01am On Aug 12, 2019
funshint:
So He should allow the goats to get away with stolen public property and funds. Don't be silly

1 Like

Re: Properties Of Stella Udogwu, Former Accountant General Of Imo State (Photos) by Ferdinandu(m): 10:06am On Aug 12, 2019
DesChyko:
It'ld be nice to know where she was before ascending office.
In as much as I like the recoveries, it shouldn't be an excuse for the government to steal from individuals.
Nonsense where was she? To be accountant General, she would likely be a lifetime civil servant. A civil servant living the lifestyle of the richest in the state. Is something wrong with your thinking faculty?
Re: Properties Of Stella Udogwu, Former Accountant General Of Imo State (Photos) by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 12, 2019
Ijaya123:

keep pulling out fathom figures out of your butthole.
Your governor is distributing kerosene, go collect yours.
Oh the figure pained you well well, but it is true.,I repeat, every region in the entire wide world has a good number of the Igbo be it the white house, antarctica, prison, aso rock, india shrine, inside kitchen/toilet as long as money is involved etc, the philipines, just name any place in this world that doesnt has a good number of the Igbos(both good and bad places as i am not a hypocrist).,you can term everything chest-beating for all i care but the beauty of every nation is diversity, if you want only your people in your region, there is no way you can learn new things, cultures etc and you may not like it. and mind you there is nothing like shiite Igbo man is for the muslims. As for the kerosene, they are all political tactice as there is no politician in Nigeria that is a saint, all of them a birds of the same feathers.
Re: Properties Of Stella Udogwu, Former Accountant General Of Imo State (Photos) by MyGeneration(m): 10:13am On Aug 12, 2019
This is good and bad at the same time.

Good in the send that the government is fighting corruption.

Bad in the send that since they are going after assets in the states, this would make politicians stealing money take it and invest in other states or countries.

Example ohakim who used millions if state money he could have invested in the state to go and build a hotel in south Africa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fashola Dancing Shoki At APC Campaign Rally (photos) / Late Emir Of Katsina Admiring Traffic Light During Visit To UK In 1940s / Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.