Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,792 members, 7,810,061 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:46 PM

A Man, His Dick, And His Piano - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Man, His Dick, And His Piano (504 Views)

Nigerian Man Speechless After Spotting A Man & His Very Tall Wife (Video, Photo) / Bedroom Pre-wedding Pictures Of Handsome Man & His Beautiful Wife-to-be / Big-Sized Man & His Woman In Doggy Pose In Their Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Man, His Dick, And His Piano by Jadsy01(f): 12:38am On Aug 12, 2019
The time was 7:45 pm on Saturday 10th of August 2019, he sent a WhatsApp message asking me over to his place.
Babygirl was really tired but then l wanted to get out of the house as I was unable to go out the previous day.
P.S. I was really looking forward to going out on Friday but my date decided to cancel with no communication or explanation.

Read more - https://www.ekomiami.com.ng/2019/08/11/a-man-his-dick-and-his-piano/
Re: A Man, His Dick, And His Piano by BlackIvory(f): 12:50am On Aug 12, 2019
Jadsy01:
The time was 7:45 pm on Saturday 10th of August 2019, he sent a WhatsApp message asking me over to his place.
Babygirl was really tired but then l wanted to get out of the house as I was unable to go out the previous day.
P.S. I was really looking forward to going out on Friday but my date decided to cancel with no communication or explanation.

Read more - https://www.ekomiami.com.ng/2019/08/11/a-man-his-dick-and-his-piano/
hmm?

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Squads. Still Observing. / Sharp Corner: A Holy Land By Day, Sin City By Night / Btw A Msc And Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.