Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,274 members, 7,954,084 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:02 PM

What Is Your Favourite Meal Of The Day And Why ? - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Is Your Favourite Meal Of The Day And Why ? (12836 Views)

What Type Of Peppersoup Is Your Favourite? (pictures) / What's Your First Meal Of The Year / What's Your Favourite Meal? Take Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Favourite Meal Of The Day And Why ? by AdetayoS(m): 5:28pm On Aug 12, 2019
Is it just me or people do not understand the question Op asked

Well as for me it's dinner because that's when I get to eat swallow grin
Re: What Is Your Favourite Meal Of The Day And Why ? by Jackipapa: 5:29pm On Aug 12, 2019
Lunch, Fufu with vegetables mixed with egusi, goat meat ponmo and stock fish and orisirisi, a bottle of chilled Stout to wash it down.

Dats why i love my Saturday lunch badly and bigly!
Re: What Is Your Favourite Meal Of The Day And Why ? by toprealman: 5:32pm On Aug 12, 2019
None tbh
Re: What Is Your Favourite Meal Of The Day And Why ? by sammysmiles(m): 5:33pm On Aug 12, 2019
See everybody commenting,,,bla bla bla bla bla...Meal that is not regular... everybody be deceiving urselfs
Re: What Is Your Favourite Meal Of The Day And Why ? by Chubhie: 5:34pm On Aug 12, 2019
chiommy123:
Lunch correct egusi soup prepared with stock fish, dry fish, meat and probably snails.
grin grin grin
Re: What Is Your Favourite Meal Of The Day And Why ? by Nwaotu10(m): 5:34pm On Aug 12, 2019
Breakfast; tea and Agege bread
Re: What Is Your Favourite Meal Of The Day And Why ? by IjebuWarrior: 5:36pm On Aug 12, 2019
angry

Re: What Is Your Favourite Meal Of The Day And Why ? by ngadaAwo: 5:38pm On Aug 12, 2019
[s]
IjebuWarrior:
angry
[/s]
Re: What Is Your Favourite Meal Of The Day And Why ? by starbright4real(m): 5:40pm On Aug 12, 2019
elo every one am a graduate of accounting (HND) pls i seriously need a job. i wil appreciate any positive response.
brightnigeria@gmail.com
Re: What Is Your Favourite Meal Of The Day And Why ? by friendlyadvice: 5:42pm On Aug 12, 2019
grin mine is pvssy served in the afternoon by the geh in my compound I'm supposed to be coaching for post utme

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favourite Meal Of The Day And Why ? by Mariangeles(f): 5:43pm On Aug 12, 2019
dingbang:
what is your favorite meal time, not favorite meal for the day.
I just knew there was something missing... undecided
Thank you for the correction kiss
Re: What Is Your Favourite Meal Of The Day And Why ? by West2019(m): 5:44pm On Aug 12, 2019
As a military personnel ,Eba wit bitter leaf mix with ogogoro wit snake

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favourite Meal Of The Day And Why ? by ngadaAwo: 5:47pm On Aug 12, 2019
[s]
Pvssy:

Yeah!
[/s]
Re: What Is Your Favourite Meal Of The Day And Why ? by EnaibeSam: 5:47pm On Aug 12, 2019
Any time of the day.

Re: What Is Your Favourite Meal Of The Day And Why ? by Mariangeles(f): 5:48pm On Aug 12, 2019
hahn:

What about dodo?
Mr hahn, hot beverage without dodo for me is like a train without the engine smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Favourite Meal Of The Day And Why ? by ngadaAwo: 5:48pm On Aug 12, 2019
[s]
Pvssy:
Bread and any animals blood.
[/s]
Re: What Is Your Favourite Meal Of The Day And Why ? by Mordecai(m): 5:51pm On Aug 12, 2019
Well... Some of us don't do the breakfast-lunch-supper thing anymore.

I.F. on our minds.

Eat to stay healthy. Practice Intermittent Fasting.
Re: What Is Your Favourite Meal Of The Day And Why ? by Funkyswagzz(m): 5:54pm On Aug 12, 2019
Fried rice with diced liver and fried juicy chicken
Re: What Is Your Favourite Meal Of The Day And Why ? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 12, 2019
Delson25:
Panded yam with efo riro(vegetable) prepare with dry fish, pomo,goat meat with correct yoghurt.

Lol
Re: What Is Your Favourite Meal Of The Day And Why ? by udemejack(m): 6:13pm On Aug 12, 2019
if you are here to read lies,gather here for a selfie
Re: What Is Your Favourite Meal Of The Day And Why ? by Isoduwa(m): 6:21pm On Aug 12, 2019
Morning � beans

Afternoon � beans

Night � beans and mashed potato �

Life no get two
Re: What Is Your Favourite Meal Of The Day And Why ? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 12, 2019
Its always gonna be rice and beans.. Any style
Re: What Is Your Favourite Meal Of The Day And Why ? by xpool(m): 6:37pm On Aug 12, 2019
chiommy123:
Lunch correct egusi soup prepared with stock fish, dry fish, meat and probably snails.
Usa

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favourite Meal Of The Day And Why ? by moonbender(m): 7:02pm On Aug 12, 2019
Pvssy:
Buhari's blood nkor?
Re: What Is Your Favourite Meal Of The Day And Why ? by FirstCounsel(m): 7:30pm On Aug 12, 2019
grin cheesy
JIDECAC:
Breakfast: Eba and egusi with vegetables
Re: What Is Your Favourite Meal Of The Day And Why ? by shibanbo(m): 7:42pm On Aug 12, 2019
AngelicBeing:
It is either lunch or dinner, if dinner it must be before 7pm, roasted goatmeat or barbecued skinless chicken preferably African hen , small portion of potatoes vegetables of all varieties, a glass of red wine or Hennessey or legend stout or a glass of Russian vodkas to step everything down wink
Lie lie, make we for say you sabi take care of yourself
Re: What Is Your Favourite Meal Of The Day And Why ? by AngelicBeing: 7:49pm On Aug 12, 2019
shibanbo:

Lie lie, make we for say you sabi take care of yourself
Even when I was still in Nigeria, l took very good care of myself, much more now that I left the country years ago, continue wallowing in your miserable life and endemic hardship in Nigeria, nonsense and Buhari cheesy
Re: What Is Your Favourite Meal Of The Day And Why ? by Chiemeka1: 8:18pm On Aug 12, 2019
Imagine day without Eba, it is like a wasted day.
Re: What Is Your Favourite Meal Of The Day And Why ? by Ikpongiton: 8:50pm On Aug 12, 2019
Pvssy:
blood sucker like your mentor buhari
Re: What Is Your Favourite Meal Of The Day And Why ? by rodshafas87(m): 9:44pm On Aug 12, 2019
4 Me Lunch dat's Beans with either Pap, Garri or Bread...
Re: What Is Your Favourite Meal Of The Day And Why ? by Damiflow: 10:14pm On Aug 12, 2019
;Dbad guy u speakmy mind lol
AngelicBeing:
It is either lunch or dinner, if dinner it must be before 7pm, roasted goatmeat or barbecued skinless chicken preferably African hen , small portion of potatoes vegetables of all varieties, a glass of red wine or Hennessey or legend stout or a glass of Russian vodkas to step everything down wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Three Crowns Mum Of The Year Contest Is Back With A Bang! / GEJ Now Eats Abakaliki/Ofada Rice & Cassava Bread - Min. Maku / Get Your Unadulterated Palm Oil Direct From Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.