Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,939 members, 7,952,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:26 AM

Tambuwal, Sultan Call For Support, Prayers To End Insecurity - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tambuwal, Sultan Call For Support, Prayers To End Insecurity (3059 Views)

Abubakar Badaru: Nigeria Needs Prayers To End Insecurity / Uzodimma Seeks Support, Prayers Of Residents For Development Of Imo / Jerome Pasquier: Nigeria Not Doing Enough To End Insecurity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tambuwal, Sultan Call For Support, Prayers To End Insecurity by Rapmoney(m): 8:16am On Aug 12, 2019
Biritiko:
Igbos will not be happy about this
You don't really make use of your brain.
Re: Tambuwal, Sultan Call For Support, Prayers To End Insecurity by okaforlazarus90(m): 8:38am On Aug 12, 2019
I curse the day God created me and that angel of his directed me to this nigeria.
Re: Tambuwal, Sultan Call For Support, Prayers To End Insecurity by Ahmeduana(m): 9:13am On Aug 12, 2019
Idiots when you guys are plotting and conspiring did you asked us to pray?
Re: Tambuwal, Sultan Call For Support, Prayers To End Insecurity by orisa37: 9:13am On Aug 12, 2019
The NW surreptitiously invented the monster, use NE to test the Product, expanded the Sales outlets to The South through the CS.
Re: Tambuwal, Sultan Call For Support, Prayers To End Insecurity by princejenks(m): 10:22am On Aug 12, 2019
When they loot our common wealth they don't need our prayers but when they are unable to do what they were elected to do they start calling for our understanding and prayers, what a country!

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Cyril Ramaphosa Makes Mistake On Live TV While Addressing Xenophob / Seven Things To Know About The New Chief Of Staff(photos) / Giadom Bars Tinubu From Attending NEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.