Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,762 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Shocking!! South African Lady Set To Marry Her Ex-boyfriend’s Brother - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shocking!! South African Lady Set To Marry Her Ex-boyfriend’s Brother (385 Views)

Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos) / Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos / Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shocking!! South African Lady Set To Marry Her Ex-boyfriend’s Brother by happigist: 6:53am On Aug 12, 2019
A South African lady revealed plans of marrying her ex-boyfriend’s brother she started dating after their breakup, in response to a tweet about a ‘Situation God turned around’.

@SlimBunny0 maintained that she doesn’t care about the name calling that trailed the disclosure and also added that she wouldn’t have gone....continue reading on https://www.happigist.com/shocking-south-african-lady-set-to-marry-her-ex-boyfriends-brother/
Re: Shocking!! South African Lady Set To Marry Her Ex-boyfriend’s Brother by donbachi(m): 7:20am On Aug 12, 2019
She came to steal,kill and to destroy.
Re: Shocking!! South African Lady Set To Marry Her Ex-boyfriend’s Brother by Adonko(m): 7:24am On Aug 12, 2019
donbachi:
She came to steal,kill and to destroy.
she has been fuvcking him behind his bro back before the break up ....infact taking a cursory look into the cause of the break up, the above may be the root behind it .once had a girlfriend who Everytime she calls always asked of my elder bro ...they are all hoes ...there is indeed a hoe in every woman .

Guyz stop treating them as Queen a hoe can never be a queen cos she can't be LOYAL.

Fuvck fucvk and fuvck them and dump thier ass be emotionless that's the key .cos these hoes understand only two things MONEY and Dick.

(1) (Reply)

Top 20 Ways To Make Her Fall In Love With You / Nigerian Man Commits Suicide After Changing His Profile Photo To Poison Bottle / God Forgive Me I'm Sorry Says Naira Marley

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.