Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,431 members, 7,954,696 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:30 AM

SCAM! Dr. Yakubu Nura Did NOT Win Any “World Physics Competition” - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / SCAM! Dr. Yakubu Nura Did NOT Win Any “World Physics Competition” (29267 Views)

Yakubu Nura: UNIMAID Press Release On Winning 'World Physics Champion' / FRAUD ALERT: Dr. Yakubu Nura Did NOT Win Any “world Physics Competition” / Yakubu Nura Wins "World Championship In Physics" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SCAM! Dr. Yakubu Nura Did NOT Win Any “World Physics Competition” by eaglejay13(m): 9:51am On Aug 12, 2019
mushystuff:

What is the link between national positions and separate countries?

When you were highlighting Monday Chikwunka from Delta state and calling Biafra everywhere u did not see the SS connection? When u highlighted kidnapping that y'all claim started from Niger Delta during the militant era you didn't know it was SS right?

Unstable, ignorant and myopic posts from you show exactly why y'all remain dumb and low.

To be honest, you honour that guy too much by replying him.

9 Likes

Re: SCAM! Dr. Yakubu Nura Did NOT Win Any “World Physics Competition” by ngadaAwo: 10:00am On Aug 12, 2019
[s]
Jamesbally:

E pain this Hanty well. grin grin grin grin angry
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: SCAM! Dr. Yakubu Nura Did NOT Win Any “World Physics Competition” by ngadaAwo: 10:01am On Aug 12, 2019
[s]
Jamesbally:

Trash.
The South South is not and can never be part of Biafra.
When we will pitty you guys and allow you have Biafra, it going to consist of your 5 landlocked Eastern States only.
[/s]
Re: SCAM! Dr. Yakubu Nura Did NOT Win Any “World Physics Competition” by Jamesbally: 10:12am On Aug 12, 2019
Danwakae:

U r too political...

You cannot take away the SS from the SE....even the The SW from the SE and SS.....they have married even in the highest level of Baba Tinubu, OBJ,...married from the SS....The north also has link with the South but not strong like within the South.

I expect this regional war to be base on developement from the side of govt.... Here is Taraba, my people donnot have common water to drink and govt. cannot provide it(I am not talking of portable water)...not to talk of electricity...OUR LEADERS are stealing causing disunity among u people while they meet at night to enjoy together and u people kill urselves( divide and rule principle, winners takes all)...I'm no longer blaming our leaders...

When are we going to have youths that will put our govt to work , I am not talking about the youth who lost election and wants revolution. I mean youth who have the nation at heart.

But those of u, who refused to get sense , it will not be well with u...U people r not wise and will not go unpurnish for being unwise purposefully... Because u get peanut from the govt, u no longer bother about your people that are suffering and dieing daily due to govt. and our leaders failure to do the needful.

KU MUTANE NE WAWAYE

I stopped reading this trash from the first sentence.
I repeat Biafra will only consist of Anambara Enugu, Ebonyi, Imo and Abia States only. You can enjoy your Landlocked Country. But we are not going to let you go yet. Nigeria is still training your leaders on good leadership. Untill the Eastern leaders change their style of leadership. If we let you guys go now, Biafra will be a failed State.

Re: SCAM! Dr. Yakubu Nura Did NOT Win Any “World Physics Competition” by ngadaAwo: 10:13am On Aug 12, 2019
[s]
Jamesbally:

I repeat Biafra will only consist of Anambara Enugu, Ebonyi, Imo and Abia States only. You can enjoy your Landlocked Country. But we are not going to let you go yet. Nigeria is still training your leaders on good leadership. Untill the Eastern leaders change their style of leadership. If we let you guys go now, Biafra will be a failed State.
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: SCAM! Dr. Yakubu Nura Did NOT Win Any “World Physics Competition” by taiocol: 11:18am On Aug 12, 2019
https://www.instagram.com/p/B1D0i5fDvdG/?igshid=cacn63di62qe

Join giveaway to win a wall frame to beautify your wall
Re: SCAM! Dr. Yakubu Nura Did NOT Win Any “World Physics Competition” by Iamgrey5(m): 11:23am On Aug 12, 2019
Oboy the man don cast oh cheesy

I really thought he achieved some amiable feets some days ago sha

3 Likes

Re: SCAM! Dr. Yakubu Nura Did NOT Win Any “World Physics Competition” by Princedapace(m): 11:24am On Aug 12, 2019
Arsenella007:

Look at this non entity.. I know your brain is made of terracotta, dumb idiot.. All you know is trolling, get a life..

Lol, why are u giving that guy attention? He is broke. His entire life starts and ends on nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: SCAM! Dr. Yakubu Nura Did NOT Win Any “World Physics Competition” by IamCharles123: 11:26am On Aug 12, 2019
Arsenella007:

You are trying so hard to be a troll.. Keep making a fool of yourself
Ignore that troll

2 Likes

Re: SCAM! Dr. Yakubu Nura Did NOT Win Any “World Physics Competition” by MyGeneration(m): 11:32am On Aug 12, 2019
I knew the story was suspicious.

A Nigerian in Nigeria winning world physics competition.

Wetin Nigeria sabi for physics, people that cant even construction our own roads without white men helping
Re: SCAM! Dr. Yakubu Nura Did NOT Win Any “World Physics Competition” by picoba(m): 11:36am On Aug 12, 2019

Scam everywhere. Imagine lecturer collection honorary doctoral degree in another university, while his present academic status is Master.
Re: SCAM! Dr. Yakubu Nura Did NOT Win Any “World Physics Competition” by Danwakae(m): 11:39am On Aug 12, 2019
Jamesbally:

If iPod Biafra is ur problem, then u r dense...

Any body not in line with u is an Ibo to u...u r sick. That's y u speak for the SS and even the north when u ve not been there before, I'm only writing this trash as a pill for u, so when reality befall u , u wouldn't change ur bearing....u r a tribalist, dense, and ought to be in in the psychiatric...I pity u in advance, social media war Lord...all these false alliance with the north won't work, if u like go call Donald Trump to come beg Baba Buhari u will never get it with this tribalistic political style , we already know who u are and 2023 will shock u...

Mun fi ku mutane

3 Likes

Re: SCAM! Dr. Yakubu Nura Did NOT Win Any “World Physics Competition” by GMbuharii: 11:40am On Aug 12, 2019
Jamesbally:
Another PAINED Biafran. crycrycrycrycrycry

See mental

grin

3 Likes

Re: SCAM! Dr. Yakubu Nura Did NOT Win Any “World Physics Competition” by Leo588(m): 11:44am On Aug 12, 2019
Chai......I was like amazed Dr. Nura from Borno!!!?? Father of Physics it sounds dull and the competition was not publicly announces but sourced from friends and Facebook?? Ohhh....goshhh

2 Likes

Re: SCAM! Dr. Yakubu Nura Did NOT Win Any “World Physics Competition” by GMbuharii: 11:47am On Aug 12, 2019
Jamesbally:

You are just a unity begger.
Why are you afraid of being alone?
Be there hinging your survival and destiny on other people and their resources o,ndo

grin grin

Lzaa immhotep bastardmod

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SCAM! Dr. Yakubu Nura Did NOT Win Any “World Physics Competition” by israelmao(m): 11:50am On Aug 12, 2019
When you see fake winner you will know.

2 Likes

Re: SCAM! Dr. Yakubu Nura Did NOT Win Any “World Physics Competition” by Kentuforchrist(m): 11:51am On Aug 12, 2019
Arsenella007:

Look at this non entity.. I know your brain is made of terracotta, dumb idiot.. All you know is trolling, get a life..
leave the guy joor
Biafra they give am nightmare the guy is just using all that as cover up

2 Likes

Re: SCAM! Dr. Yakubu Nura Did NOT Win Any “World Physics Competition” by FortuneDeGreat(m): 11:52am On Aug 12, 2019
Jamesbally:

We can never allow any leader from East hold any National position. If I lie, tell me who is the highest Political office holder from the East today? Senator Abaribe who is the Senate Minority leader, is the highest Political office holder from the East.

Eastern leaders should carry their style of leadership back to the East (bad energy, stay away).. And to correct one of your statement, the South South is not and can never be Biafra.
Quote me anywhere. cool
And you tell me how functional your national government have been?

1 Like

Re: SCAM! Dr. Yakubu Nura Did NOT Win Any “World Physics Competition” by JubrilBuhari: 11:52am On Aug 12, 2019
Jamesbally:
Another PAINED Biafran. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Afonja cone heads won't stop talking about their superior.
Biafrans are your Lords.

3 Likes

Re: SCAM! Dr. Yakubu Nura Did NOT Win Any “World Physics Competition” by Rapmoney(m): 11:52am On Aug 12, 2019
Jamesbally:
Your mumu too much. Face the topic and leave irrelevant issues!

3 Likes

Re: SCAM! Dr. Yakubu Nura Did NOT Win Any “World Physics Competition” by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 12, 2019
Jamesbally:

It is evident that RUGA is your highest ambition. grin grin

cc Lzaa immhotep bastardmod gmbuharii

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SCAM! Dr. Yakubu Nura Did NOT Win Any “World Physics Competition” by AerialMapper: 11:57am On Aug 12, 2019
Even if no one recognizes his scam qualification be sure that Buhari will!

He knows his target audience and is perhaps gunning to head an agency with his scam award...
Re: SCAM! Dr. Yakubu Nura Did NOT Win Any “World Physics Competition” by EkunKekere: 11:58am On Aug 12, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: SCAM! Dr. Yakubu Nura Did NOT Win Any “World Physics Competition” by SoNature(m): 12:01pm On Aug 12, 2019
Arsenella007:

I don't suppose you are a lady.

But if you really are, I will advise that you stop picking senseless fights.

Nigeria is an abnormal society...full of depressed, mad people.

Have you ever wondered why there is a spate of suicide cases in Nigeria today?

When you pick such fights, you send a message that you are just as one of them.

The Internet tends to make everyone equals. However, the fact nobody can change is that we are not, and can never be, equals.

You see, some people you argue with here are people who aren't even worthy enough to untire your stilettos laces.

Just one response to correct a misconception is fine and don't fail to add: "I don't dignify you with another response."

To the wise, a word is enough.

1 Like

Re: SCAM! Dr. Yakubu Nura Did NOT Win Any “World Physics Competition” by mushystuff: 12:02pm On Aug 12, 2019
EkunKekere:
grin grin grin grin grin

Hehehe...I saw your efforts to educate ignorant goats in the other thread but they turned it to tribal issues. I wonder why Afamed and co have refused to surface here... grin cheesy
Re: SCAM! Dr. Yakubu Nura Did NOT Win Any “World Physics Competition” by LazyGold(m): 12:02pm On Aug 12, 2019
I also doubt the source of that achievement
Re: SCAM! Dr. Yakubu Nura Did NOT Win Any “World Physics Competition” by Femeto: 12:04pm On Aug 12, 2019
It doesn't matter he is still a winner.
Re: SCAM! Dr. Yakubu Nura Did NOT Win Any “World Physics Competition” by StaffofOrayan(m): 12:04pm On Aug 12, 2019
Dr Yakubu stop trolling and face ur shame

Jamesbally:

Trash.
The South South is not and can never be part of Biafra.
When we will pitty you guys and allow you have Biafra, it going to consist of your 5 landlocked Eastern States only.

6 Likes

Re: SCAM! Dr. Yakubu Nura Did NOT Win Any “World Physics Competition” by shekauvsbuhari: 12:06pm On Aug 12, 2019
Jamesbally:
mumu of the highest order. Is FAROUQ KPEROGI the writer a biafran? Olodo.

1 Like

Re: SCAM! Dr. Yakubu Nura Did NOT Win Any “World Physics Competition” by EkunKekere: 12:12pm On Aug 12, 2019
Thank you for remembering my brother. I'm always appalled by the ignorance of these people. Even if they doubted me, the dubious way by which the so called award was described would have aroused some suspicion in the mind of averagely intelligent human being. They've now succeeded in making themselves look like fools in the eyes of the world.

mushystuff:

Hehehe...I saw your efforts to educate ignorant goats in the other thread but they turned it to tribal issues. I wonder why Afamed and co have refused to surface here... grin cheesy
Re: SCAM! Dr. Yakubu Nura Did NOT Win Any “World Physics Competition” by FuckThaMod: 12:13pm On Aug 12, 2019
Danwakae:

U r too political...

You cannot take away the SS from the SE....even the The SW from the SE and SS.....they have married even in the highest level of Baba Tinubu, OBJ,...married from the SS....The north also has link with the South but not strong like within the South.

I expect this regional war to be base on developement from the side of govt.... Here is Taraba, my people donnot have common water to drink and govt. cannot provide it(I am not talking of portable water)...not to talk of electricity...OUR LEADERS are stealing causing disunity among u people while they meet at night to enjoy together and u people kill urselves( divide and rule principle, winners takes all)...I'm no longer blaming our leaders...

When are we going to have youths that will put our govt to work , I am not talking about the youth who lost election and wants revolution. I mean youth who have the nation at heart.

But those of u, who refused to get sense , it will not be well with u...U people r not wise and will not go unpurnish for being unwise purposefully... Because u get peanut from the govt, u no longer bother about your people that are suffering and dieing daily due to govt. and our leaders failure to do the needful.

KU MUTANE NE WAWAYE
Don't give that fool too much attention
Re: SCAM! Dr. Yakubu Nura Did NOT Win Any “World Physics Competition” by kirkwood: 12:14pm On Aug 12, 2019
This is damn embarrassing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Success Story In FUTA With 4.68 From 3.80! - Babatunde Babajide / Do U Feel That Ur University Degree Is A Waste Of Time And Why / Which One Of These Fingers Type Do You Belong To?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.