Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Searching for a real and marriage-oriented relationship - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Searching for a real and marriage-oriented relationship (504 Views)

Matured Single Lady Needed For A Serious Relationship And Marriage / Jethro's Counsel (relationships And Marriage) / Singles Connect: If You Are Single, Real And Searching... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Searching for a real and marriage-oriented relationship by Mhizjay09: 9:49am On Aug 12, 2019
Sfhnnnn
Re: Searching for a real and marriage-oriented relationship by Prolific2018: 12:04am On Aug 20, 2019
Re: Searching for a real and marriage-oriented relationship by black1234: 12:24am On Aug 20, 2019
Can you share your email please
Re: Searching for a real and marriage-oriented relationship by black1234: 12:25am On Aug 20, 2019
Can you share your email please
Re: Searching for a real and marriage-oriented relationship by dareh85: 4:55pm On Sep 08, 2019
Mhizjay09:
Hello nairalanders. I am here in search of a relationship with a christian male graduate who is ready to settle down and start a family within a reasonably short time. He should be between 32-35 years and preferably a Yoruba. He should also be gainfully-employed; either self-employed or otherwise. I am a female in my late 20s, a graduate and a christian from southwest. I am a medical personnel and very hardworking. I am a caring and considerate pers
on and I believe we will be very fortunate to have each other.
N.B: I have had so much disappointments to last me a lifetime please, so I require only serious and matured-minded men to respond to this post. Such a man can send me a request tru my mail or reply my post here. Thank you.
am really interested in u and can u pls send ur no or fb username to my mail.thanks

(1) (Reply)

Needs A Medical Doctor For A Serious Relationship / Computer Scientics Meet Up Zone / Experience Real And Practical Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.