Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Corruption Is Killing Nigeria’s Economy – EFCC Boss, Magu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Corruption Is Killing Nigeria’s Economy – EFCC Boss, Magu (10152 Views)

Shutting Firms Over Corruption Probe Hurts Economy – EFCC Chairman, Olukoyede / “embrace Whistle-blowing Policy” - EFCC Boss, Magu Urges Nigerians / See What EFCC Boss, Magu Did After Hearing Of DSS Boss Daura's Sack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corruption Is Killing Nigeria’s Economy – EFCC Boss, Magu by follock007(m): 4:00pm On Aug 12, 2019
Keep speaking Chameleon English for me. The way you people killed my parents have made me to loose respect for you all. I think because i am talking when you do it to other people, maybe you should get closer to me and see if i would still talk... You are so resolved that you are now doing it openly and asking me to react if i can. You are a big fool for eating 3 meals a day as a common wealth ritual but I am unable to even eat. Tell me what is the work you are even doing? You think it is about drinking ogogoro and staying up at night to discuss how to cause people hardship is that all you do? That is what you call a job.
Re: Corruption Is Killing Nigeria’s Economy – EFCC Boss, Magu by israelmao(m): 4:09pm On Aug 12, 2019
APC is not corrupt but APC is in government, how then corruption is killing Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Corruption Is Killing Nigeria’s Economy – EFCC Boss, Magu by Angelfrost(m): 4:17pm On Aug 12, 2019
"Acting Chairman".... For how long will this nigga act?.. Is he gonna act forever? undecided

1 Like

Re: Corruption Is Killing Nigeria’s Economy – EFCC Boss, Magu by ukahrawah: 4:20pm On Aug 12, 2019
U don mean it!!

1 Like

Re: Corruption Is Killing Nigeria’s Economy – EFCC Boss, Magu by Zigdore: 4:26pm On Aug 12, 2019
[quote author=Drinokrane post=81178921]Acting chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), Ibrahim Magu, has said that corruption is killing the country’s growth.

Magu said this at the weekend while addressing 328 EFCC detectives superintendent cadet-trainees at the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) in Kaduna State, Igbere TV reports.

The acting EFCC chair was represented by the EFCC Training Academy Commandant, Prof. Ladi Hamalai.

He urged the cadet-trainees to adopt discipline and patriotism as they join the fight against corruption.

“Corruption is killing the country. The economy can’t grow and the infrastructure can’t be provided, not because of lack of funds but mainly due to corruption,” Magu began.

“This is why I said you are a special force because you need to be mentally ready and prepared to be able to fight corruption. Do you have the will to fight corruption?

“Are you mentally prepared and ready to fight corruption? Can the nation rely on you? We hope the nation can be better because of you.”

Source; http://igberetvnews.com/892560/just-in-corruption-is-killing-nigerias-economy-efcc-boss-magu/

[/quote

What have you done to Arrest the culprits,rather you turn a blind eye .

1 Like

Re: Corruption Is Killing Nigeria’s Economy – EFCC Boss, Magu by 8stargeneral: 4:36pm On Aug 12, 2019
with u as chairman of efcc and buhari as president corruption continues....

1 Like

Re: Corruption Is Killing Nigeria’s Economy – EFCC Boss, Magu by Enyimbamercedes: 4:38pm On Aug 12, 2019
Clown

1 Like

Re: Corruption Is Killing Nigeria’s Economy – EFCC Boss, Magu by dangoteinlaw: 5:04pm On Aug 12, 2019
Cigarette smoking bastard. The bullion van master is chilling at his home at banana Island and you are the punching shadows.

1 Like

Re: Corruption Is Killing Nigeria’s Economy – EFCC Boss, Magu by vineyardfarms: 5:12pm On Aug 12, 2019
Mr. Magu, efcc boss, if corruption is killing us? Why fighting corruption selectively? Being tele -guided?? Fighting only the opposition and persived enemy of the govt? Why? The world is watching you, don't forget that

1 Like

Re: Corruption Is Killing Nigeria’s Economy – EFCC Boss, Magu by starbright4real(m): 5:43pm On Aug 12, 2019
elo every one am a graduate of accounting (HND) pls i seriously need a job. i wil appreciate any positive response.
brightnigeria@gmail.com
Re: Corruption Is Killing Nigeria’s Economy – EFCC Boss, Magu by Nackzy: 5:54pm On Aug 12, 2019
Which corruption again i thought corruption is a thing of the past as far as APC government is in charge

1 Like

Re: Corruption Is Killing Nigeria’s Economy – EFCC Boss, Magu by Sniper101(m): 6:09pm On Aug 12, 2019
Corrupt politicians are steadiy killing the Nigerian economy

...not even the 'yahoo boys'

But yet, EFCC is most active in apprehending 'yahoo boys'

1 Like

Re: Corruption Is Killing Nigeria’s Economy – EFCC Boss, Magu by naijajobx: 6:23pm On Aug 12, 2019
And you are killing.nigeria by not fighting it sincerely .most of the apc members have looted and none has been brought to justice

1 Like

Re: Corruption Is Killing Nigeria’s Economy – EFCC Boss, Magu by lottomkyes200: 7:18pm On Aug 12, 2019
Yes you were so blind that you did not see Ganduje video

1 Like

Re: Corruption Is Killing Nigeria’s Economy – EFCC Boss, Magu by Anwons(m): 7:33pm On Aug 12, 2019
Chai, this PDP government sef. Lol
Re: Corruption Is Killing Nigeria’s Economy – EFCC Boss, Magu by juszoe82: 8:29pm On Aug 12, 2019
Magu you are not serious in your fight against corruption rather all you do is to dance the music of your Oga president Buhari. If you are serious you should start from Buhari and his entire family,all the surroundings of buhari and yourself because you are not sincere to Nigerians in your fight.Why haven't you arrest buhari son for that power bike issue or buhari wife for all the allegations. Then the current osibanjo children wealth display all over. Oga Magu charity begins at home so fight against corruption starts from you and all the old mean that is leading us.

Even the issue of bullion van during the past election has not been mentioned in your corruption fight yet and you are telling us super story.
Re: Corruption Is Killing Nigeria’s Economy – EFCC Boss, Magu by Fhemmmy: 1:04am On Aug 13, 2019
Is there anything he just said that we don't already know? And the last time i checked, the EFCC was supposed to curb, arrest and prosecute anyone that is into corruption and fraud, but they have been turned into ministry of fighting against anyone that is against the government. So why can't he do his job instead of lecturing us what is killing the economy?
Re: Corruption Is Killing Nigeria’s Economy – EFCC Boss, Magu by jaybee(f): 1:12pm On Aug 13, 2019
Drinokrane:
Acting chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), Ibrahim Magu, has said that corruption is killing the country’s growth.

Magu said this at the weekend while addressing 328 EFCC detectives superintendent cadet-trainees at the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) in Kaduna State, Igbere TV reports.

The acting EFCC chair was represented by the EFCC Training Academy Commandant, Prof. Ladi Hamalai.

He urged the cadet-trainees to adopt discipline and patriotism as they join the fight against corruption.

“Corruption is killing the country. The economy can’t grow and the infrastructure can’t be provided, not because of lack of funds but mainly due to corruption,” Magu began.

“This is why I said you are a special force because you need to be mentally ready and prepared to be able to fight corruption. Do you have the will to fight corruption?

“Are you mentally prepared and ready to fight corruption? Can the nation rely on you? We hope the nation can be better because of you.”

Source; http://igberetvnews.com/892560/just-in-corruption-is-killing-nigerias-economy-efcc-boss-magu/

Is this an Express admittance of the failure of anti corruption war

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kidnapped Edo DPO, Ibrahim Ishaq Regains Freedom After Seven Days In Captivity / Ubah Tackles Obi Over Car Gifts To Traditional Rulers / Foreign Investors Pull Out N1.77tr Over Insecurity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.