Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,138 members, 7,821,888 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

El-zakzaky And Wife Moved To Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-zakzaky And Wife Moved To Abuja (24288 Views)

Court Acquits, Discharges El-Zakzaky And Wife, Orders Immediate Release / El-Zakzaky And Wife, Zeenah Ibraheem Arrive India For Medical Treatment (PICS) / Photos Of El-Zakzaky And His Wife, Zeenat Ready To Travel To India For Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-zakzaky And Wife Moved To Abuja by fortran12: 11:46am On Aug 12, 2019
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, on behalf of we Nigerian Christians i say Barka de Salah to our Muslim brothers. May almighty Allah accept your Hibadah. Islam and Christianity are the same, shun bigotry sad
Troll

5 Likes

Re: El-zakzaky And Wife Moved To Abuja by AroOkigbo(m): 11:46am On Aug 12, 2019
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, on behalf of we Nigerian Christians i say Barka de Salah to our Muslim brothers. May almighty Allah accept your Hibadah. Islam and Christianity are the same, shun bigotry sad

Go and sit down!!
What and what are the same?
Seems your brain is paining you.

6 Likes

Re: El-zakzaky And Wife Moved To Abuja by Yakade(m): 11:47am On Aug 12, 2019
What is this?
Re: El-zakzaky And Wife Moved To Abuja by joe120120(m): 11:50am On Aug 12, 2019
igwesylv:

SOURCE: https://ugobestiky.com/updated-el-zakzaky-wife-moved-to-abuja/

Shame to civilian junta in Asorock. and elruboruko
Re: El-zakzaky And Wife Moved To Abuja by YoungAncient1: 11:50am On Aug 12, 2019
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, on behalf of we Nigerian Christians i say Barka de Salah to our Muslim brothers. May almighty Allah accept your Hibadah. Islam and Christianity are the same so i encourage all my Christian brothers tired of Christianity to convert to Islam and start a new life full of purity. shun bigotry and intolerance sad
grow up already and stop this your charade.

6 Likes

Re: El-zakzaky And Wife Moved To Abuja by JamiuKabir: 11:51am On Aug 12, 2019
Buhari is indeed a tyrant who only understand riots, protest and unrest.

2 Likes

Re: El-zakzaky And Wife Moved To Abuja by Shimran(m): 11:55am On Aug 12, 2019
FManager:
Islamabad Islamabad Islamabad IslamabadIslamabad Islamabad Islamabad Islamabad Islamabad Islamabad Islamabad Islamabad Islamabad Islamabad Islamabad Islamabad Islamabad Islamabad Islamabad Islamabad Islamabad Islamabad Islamabad Islamabad Islamabad
Islamabad Islamabad Islamabad Islamabad Islamabad Islamabad Islamabad Terrorist Terrorist Terrorist Terrorist Terrorist Terrorist Terrorist Terrorist Terrorist Terrorist Terrorist Terrorist Terrorist Terrorist Terrorist Terrorist Terrorist Terrorist Terrorist Terrorist Terrorist Terrorist Terrorist Terrorist Terrorist Terrorist Terrorist Terrorist Terrorist Terrorist Terrorist Terrorist Terrorist Terrorist Terrorist Terrorist Terrorist tongueangry tongue
Prove
Re: El-zakzaky And Wife Moved To Abuja by yemex04(m): 12:04pm On Aug 12, 2019
That man is not yet a free man as people portray..He is only allowed to go on medical leave..the fact that he is acompanied on the trip by security personnel shows the court has not freed him completely.
Re: El-zakzaky And Wife Moved To Abuja by jaxxy(m): 12:24pm On Aug 12, 2019
So if they didn’t protest they won’t release him for medical checkup despite court orders.

1 Like

Re: El-zakzaky And Wife Moved To Abuja by Juban(m): 12:39pm On Aug 12, 2019
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, on behalf of we Nigerian Christians i say Barka de Salah to our Muslim brothers. May almighty Allah accept your Hibadah. Islam and Christianity are the same so i encourage all my Christian brothers tired of Christianity to convert to Islam and start a new life full of purity. shun bigotry and intolerance sad

If its the other way round, you will start to shout blasphemy upandown looking for blood to spill.

2 Likes

Re: El-zakzaky And Wife Moved To Abuja by findout2: 12:50pm On Aug 12, 2019
GoTV:
same as how? did u read d both books?

1 Like

Re: El-zakzaky And Wife Moved To Abuja by martphreak(m): 1:16pm On Aug 12, 2019
GoTV:

How senseless you can be .. I thought your religion of hate n crime shud teach u better how to deceive people into joining your religion not by this cheap foolish n stupid tunt u r pulling here....

1 Like

Re: El-zakzaky And Wife Moved To Abuja by OgaBuhari: 1:19pm On Aug 12, 2019
GoTV:
this nonsense go taya u one day.
for the mean time enjoy while it lasts

1 Like

Re: El-zakzaky And Wife Moved To Abuja by adeiza4u(m): 1:23pm On Aug 12, 2019
GoTV:
Your last statement betrays your assertion and also reveals your hypocrisy. FYI: Christianity and Islam are not the same! Stop living in self inflicted illusion and give your life to Jesus Christ.

2 Likes

Re: El-zakzaky And Wife Moved To Abuja by ngadaAwo: 1:24pm On Aug 12, 2019
[s]
OgaBuhari:
this nonsense go taya u one day.
for the mean time enjoy while it lasts
[/s]
Re: El-zakzaky And Wife Moved To Abuja by janefblog: 1:26pm On Aug 12, 2019
Government Of Tooth-Picking’ — Ezekwesili Mocks Presidency Over Buhari’s Toothpick Photo

A former presidential candidate and activist, Oby Ezekwesili has reacted to the viral photo of president Muhammadu Buhari looking all relaxed and picking his teeth.

The photo which immediately became a meme for social media users had stirred some form of debate since it was released.

In her reaction, the former education minister described the photo as unflattering and wondered why the presidency and its allies found it ‘worthy of public view.’

In a tweet on Monday the former minister of education, berated the presidency for taking ‘their celebration of deadly Incompetence to a stratospheric realm’, adding that, ‘it really is Governance of tooth-picking.’

See her post here......https://janefblog.com/8146-2government-of-tooth-picking-ezekwesili-mocks-presidency-over-buharis-toothpick-photo/

Re: El-zakzaky And Wife Moved To Abuja by Daviddson(m): 1:30pm On Aug 12, 2019
GoTV:
LOL. Nairalanders are quite funny grin If they want to show you that your post is senseless, everybody begins sharing your post without or fewer likes grin.

1 Like

Re: El-zakzaky And Wife Moved To Abuja by czechiacoin1: 1:36pm On Aug 12, 2019
GoTV:

Your brain must be as soft as boobs for making this statements

1 Like

Re: El-zakzaky And Wife Moved To Abuja by Onlyonebuhari: 2:04pm On Aug 12, 2019
Kingosytex:
Buhari finally did the right thing after many lives and property were wasted. Had it been this was done earlier, those lives wouldn't have been wasted.
Tell me a judge that freed Zakzaky and Buhari refused? Social media propaganda......he was never released but your junk journalists are putting u in darkness and you guys can't even update yourself but hatred overshadowed most people's intellects. I hope u would be able to differentiate between bail and court order one day.
Re: El-zakzaky And Wife Moved To Abuja by Onlyonebuhari: 2:07pm On Aug 12, 2019
czechiacoin1:

Your brain must be as soft as boobs for making this statements
You shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free.
Follow the foot step of former Pope Benedict who revert to Islam and perform Hajj. Please arguments can't bring salvation but looking and abide by the truth.
I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour.
Isaiah:43:11
Re: El-zakzaky And Wife Moved To Abuja by BafanaBafana: 2:28pm On Aug 12, 2019
GoTV:
This wasn't necessary please. You don't have to lie so you can preach your religion.

1 Like

Re: El-zakzaky And Wife Moved To Abuja by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 12, 2019
GoTV:

Habba, when we all know you're a serious Muslim who hates Christians and anything Christlike.

Congratulations as you celebrate your sallah, though of you Muslims on Nairaland are all stingy people

1 Like

Re: El-zakzaky And Wife Moved To Abuja by Fourwinds: 9:12pm On Aug 12, 2019
GoTV:
a Muslim claiming Christianity ...why cannt you just tell the truth for once... It is only Satan that practice subtle display of showcase itself
Re: El-zakzaky And Wife Moved To Abuja by Fourwinds: 9:23pm On Aug 12, 2019
Onlyonebuhari:

You shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free.
Follow the foot step of former Pope Benedict who revert to Islam and perform Hajj. Please arguments can't bring salvation but looking and abide by the truth.
I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour.
Isaiah:43:11
Pope Benedict revert to Islam? You must be joking.... A Christian visiting your place of worship now makes him a convert ? You need education
Re: El-zakzaky And Wife Moved To Abuja by Onlyonebuhari: 7:56am On Aug 13, 2019
Fourwinds:
Pope Benedict revert to Islam? You must be joking.... A Christian visiting your place of worship now makes him a convert ? You need education
The problem with you guys is that, most of you don't use your data to learn but to prove more and more deep in your ignOrange.
Just Google first then I will send you documentary of his journey to Islam.
But the Pope question to you is that "Christianity isn't known to Christ and trinity isn't known to him. Then how are they going to present that to God?
Re: El-zakzaky And Wife Moved To Abuja by Fourwinds: 8:15am On Aug 13, 2019
Onlyonebuhari:

The problem with you guys is that, most of you don't use your data to learn but to prove more and more deep in your ignOrange.
Just Google first then I will send you documentary of his journey to Islam.
But the Pope question to you is that "Christianity isn't known to Christ and trinity isn't known to him. Then how are they going to present that to God?
you are ignorant .... Pope Benedict still reside in Vatican ... I don't know how someone who has reverted to Islam still live in the Capital of the Catholic Church ... To be Sincere you are hallucinating
Re: El-zakzaky And Wife Moved To Abuja by Onlyonebuhari: 8:27am On Aug 13, 2019
Fourwinds:
you are ignorant .... Pope Benedict still reside in Vatican ... I don't know how someone who has reverted to Islam still live in the Capital of the Catholic Church ... To be Sincere you are hallucinating

Hmmmmm may God grant you wisdom. You can argue but can't change the truth. The last time he was aired on FOX news he has removed the cap and cross and performed Hajj three times. We even saw him there ourselves. But the only help I can offer you is to send your number so that I can send you the clips and you read more on did Pope benedict revert to Islam. Just Google it, Papacy will tell you more on that despite they being an anti Islam media.
One question the Pope raised is that where in the bibles are you asked to practice Christianity?
Continue to argue with that not me.
Re: El-zakzaky And Wife Moved To Abuja by Fourwinds: 9:13am On Aug 13, 2019
Onlyonebuhari:

Hmmmmm may God grant you wisdom. You can argue but can't change the truth. The last time he was aired on FOX news he has removed the cap and cross and performed Hajj three times. We even saw him there ourselves. But the only help I can offer you is to send your number so that I can send you the clips and you read more on did Pope benedict revert to Islam. Just Google it, Papacy will tell you more on that despite they being an anti Islam media.
One question the Pope raised is that where in the bibles are you asked to practice Christianity?
Continue to argue with that not me.
let me educate you...he is now Pope Emeritus .. He is too old to carry out day to day activities of the church in Vatican ... That is why he has to retire and remain as Pope emeritus in Vatican .... The present Pope sometimes visit him where he reside in Vatican city...

And to blow your bubble, he is not the first Pope to visit Saudi Arabia for interaction with the Muslim world ...google Pope John Paul 11 ... He has done similar thing... Theses things are not new to Catholic ok...

Again, he wasnt the first Pope to resign from that position due to old age or on health ground...

Young man get enlightened ok
Re: El-zakzaky And Wife Moved To Abuja by Onlyonebuhari: 2:47pm On Aug 13, 2019
Fourwinds:
let me educate you...he is now Pope Emeritus .. He is too old to carry out day to day activities of the church in Vatican ... That is why he has to retire and remain as Pope emeritus in Vatican .... The present Pope sometimes visit him where he reside in Vatican city...

And to blow your bubble, he is not the first Pope to visit Saudi Arabia for interaction with the Muslim world ...google Pope John Paul 11 ... He has done similar thing... Theses things are not new to Catholic ok...

Again, he wasnt the first Pope to resign from that position due to old age or on health ground...

Young man get enlightened ok

He was named Pope Emeritus by the media since the day he retired and only visit Vatican once in 2013. I know u want listen just go and argue with Papacy and the video is here just send ur number u will be shocked. But since u don't know the difference between visiting Saudi Arabia and performing Hajj why won't you argue without fact. .
Re: El-zakzaky And Wife Moved To Abuja by Fourwinds: 2:57pm On Aug 13, 2019
Onlyonebuhari:

He was named Pope Emeritus by the media since the day he retired and only visit Vatican once in 2013. I know u want listen just go and argue with Papacy and the video is here just send ur number u will be shocked. But since u don't know the difference between visiting Saudi Arabia and performing Hajj why won't you argue without fact. .
young man ...you are not a Catholic ...when high ranking Catholic priest retires, they are addressed as Emeritus ...examples are the recent retired Bishop of Ijebu-Ode diocese "Fasina" , the past Archbishop of Lagos "Okogie "

you are so ignorant and you refuse to learn...these Bishops that i mentioned still reside in their respective diocese .... Same applies to the retired Pope... It wasnt the media that named him Emeritus ...it is a tradition in the Catholic ....

You are just a laugh stock .... You know nothing and yet you still work blindly in it
Re: El-zakzaky And Wife Moved To Abuja by Onlyonebuhari: 3:15pm On Aug 13, 2019
Fourwinds:
young man ...you are not a Catholic ...when high ranking Catholic priest retires, they are addressed as Emeritus ...examples are the recent retired Bishop of Ijebu-Ode diocese "Fasina" , the past Archbishop of Lagos "Okogie "

you are so ignorant and you refuse to learn...these Bishops that i mentioned still reside in their respective diocese .... Same applies to the retired Pope... It wasnt the media that named him Emeritus ...it is a tradition in the Catholic ....

You are just a laugh stock .... You know nothing and yet you still work blindly in it
Can u imagine u comparing Pope with Bishops. You are afraid to talk about Papacy documentary right. He sited old age to avoid been killed for his actions. Don't worry I know you are afraid of the video.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Eyo Effiom Ita: Lawyers To Boycott Swearing In Of Cross River Acting Chief Judge / Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Adjourned To February 16, 2022 / Our Personnel Didn’t Escape From Kuje Prison - DSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.